Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Insert Theme] Mafia Game (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I don't agree that Emu would be more active as mafia necessarily. I haven't seen her play but once and she was pretty inactive then, but not this inactive. Some people aren't comfortable being mafia and will therefore be a bit avoidant because it's stressful.

But in that case, who would the partner be?
    Song says it's not Song but that I've been sus all along for flying under the radar, but I don't see how that could even be reasoned. I've been active, involved, and not afraid to suspect someone I genuinely saw as sus. Hanging back on the Luv vote wasn't timidity on my part. It was seeing that it largely didn't matter by then because Frenchy had changed his vote.

I'm still trying to figure if his having been jester all along changes anything about his interactions, who he suspected and townread, as to whether that might have been an attempt to keep whoever he suspected was mafia, from voting him. Obviously that didn't work.

But I'll be turning in soon myself, and hit this again tomorrow, hopefully with clearer insight. We can't afford one more mistake.

Flying under the sus radar, is what I meant there. Like, I hadn't really been thinking of you as a scum option, which I think I also did in the game where you were alien. It's just a feeling I have. You have been pretty active though; I agree with that.

Okay, I'm really heading off now, lol
    they/he
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Night 2 has ended. Frenchy was killed by the mafia. He was Broken Vase, the Jester. Thank you for playing Frenchy!

It is now Day 3 and will last 24 hours.

I want a recount. How. :sweat_smile: I always get suspected for everything, and the one time that I try purposefully to be suspected by doing the most nonsensical things, everyone is like "oh yeah, he's making so much sense!". uasgdiuhesuir

Well, Bella wanted that to happen. :joy: I am still so confused by how this happened. This was probably the game in which I was the most town-read that I remember in a while.

I'm dying to ask what you did that was nonsensical on purpose, but that would be against the rules, right?

Yeah I'll explain later. I made sure to say nothing that you guys don't know just by the game (and my role gives no extra info either, obviously, so I thought it was fine to say that). I will say nothing more until the end of the game.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Pandora is still my strongest townread. I think the only thing making me think Tuti is town is that she wasn't aware of Mouse's night kill

Emu doesn't talk much, but they did vote yesterday. They contributed to the Luv elimination. I'm still 50/50 on them, maybe slightly scum leaning. It's hard to read someone who doesn't post much

Song's tone seems okay. Granted I didn't closely follow the last game so I'm not sure how Song is as scum, but I've observed that Song tends to really come up with sensible arguments and goes after her suspects when she's town

I do agree that Nush has been kind of under the radar. A lot of their reads feel kind of safe, and they only voted yesterday when Luv was already on the chopping block.

I'm open to voting either Nush or Emu today

Really? Oh gosh, that's making me doubt my Emu townread.

I don't want to vote Emu today, though. The two scum teams I can see atm are Nush/Icey or Nush/Emu, and Nush is the common factor there. I'd like to vote them out today and figure out their buddy tomorrow.

Vote Nush

Normally I wait until the last moment to vote, but that tends to not work out great, so I'm gonna vote now.

I'd still like to know why I'm the common factor, because all I've heard you say so far is basically, I'm sus because I'm sus.

For my part, I see Emu as the most sure thing, and if I leave Pandora and Tuti out of it, that leaves you, and Icey.
    I didn't scumread Frenchy in the slightest so it's not too incredible that I don't know whether it makes more sense for it to be you, or Ice. Neither of you seems particularly scummy to me at the moment, but less town than the other two.

I know I'd vote Emu if I were willing to vote this soon, but I'm going to let it all simmer some more, see what shakes out.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Night 2 has ended. Frenchy was killed by the mafia. He was Broken Vase, the Jester. Thank you for playing Frenchy!

It is now Day 3 and will last 24 hours.

I want a recount. How. :sweat_smile: I always get suspected for everything, and the one time that I try purposefully to be suspected by doing the most nonsensical things, everyone is like "oh yeah, he's making so much sense!". uasgdiuhesuir

Well, Bella wanted that to happen. :joy: I am still so confused by how this happened. This was probably the game in which I was the most town-read that I remember in a while.

Have to say you were my number two suspect for the jester. Good move using reverse psychology to claim being the jester at the outset and have everybody laugh it off. :)
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    well I'm stuffed with that Saturday Night Suppah I made, gonna get my game on in Sims3 now. Things are heating up between my guy and his old lady. Literally, his old lady. Hyacinth something-or-other. It wasn't my choice, but they fell right in love with each other, so it's a May-December romance, but he's serious about her despite being in his 20s and she in her 70's. I wasn't even planning to get him with a woman but this is what happened so love is love and we go with chemistry.

I'm going to try for a Valentine's Day proposal. Hoping I can figure out how to do it without it being corny or going wrong. I lowkey hate traditional proposals with the ring and all...too campy. But I have never proposed in Sims3, so if anyone has advice...

You are all so nice with your Sims - I usually opt for quick proposals than a quick elopement right away. Hahah!

I do that when I’m just bored and playing the game instead of doing stories or challenges. Once I decided to go to someone’s house. There was a guy standing around in the bathroom so I walked in there to talk to them. We ended up getting married in that bathroom within 2 Sims hours. I’d gotten good at making relationships go quick and it was a lot easier to do this in the Sims 3 compared to 4, though it’s not hard in 4 still.

Haha that is amazing! I've found it to be easier in 4 than it was in 3 currently. Usually when I know I'm preparing to "woo" I will have them take a steamy shower and leave the romance channel on. That is if I have time to plan. I don't think I've ever done an impromptu one like yours but I may have to try that! I think 2 sim hours is a record though aha!

Maybe I find 3 easier because I haven’t gotten used to “relationship speed running” In it. I’ve only done stories for the most part in it so I try to take relationships relatively slow when I do that. By slow I mean 5 days, but that’s slow for me lol
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    well I'm stuffed with that Saturday Night Suppah I made, gonna get my game on in Sims3 now. Things are heating up between my guy and his old lady. Literally, his old lady. Hyacinth something-or-other. It wasn't my choice, but they fell right in love with each other, so it's a May-December romance, but he's serious about her despite being in his 20s and she in her 70's. I wasn't even planning to get him with a woman but this is what happened so love is love and we go with chemistry.

I'm going to try for a Valentine's Day proposal. Hoping I can figure out how to do it without it being corny or going wrong. I lowkey hate traditional proposals with the ring and all...too campy. But I have never proposed in Sims3, so if anyone has advice...

You are all so nice with your Sims - I usually opt for quick proposals than a quick elopement right away. Hahah!

I do that when I’m just bored and playing the game instead of doing stories or challenges. Once I decided to go to someone’s house. There was a guy standing around in the bathroom so I walked in there to talk to them. We ended up getting married in that bathroom within 2 Sims hours. I’d gotten good at making relationships go quick and it was a lot easier to do this in the Sims 3 compared to 4, though it’s not hard in 4 still.

Haha that is amazing! I've found it to be easier in 4 than it was in 3 currently. Usually when I know I'm preparing to "woo" I will have them take a steamy shower and leave the romance channel on. That is if I have time to plan. I don't think I've ever done an impromptu one like yours but I may have to try that! I think 2 sim hours is a record though aha!

Maybe I find 3 easier because I haven’t gotten used to “relationship speed running” In it. I’ve only done stories for the most part in it so I try to take relationships relatively slow when I do that. By slow I mean 5 days, but that’s slow for me lol

The thing about 4 that really, really gets under my skin is the constant zoning every time I travel. With my play style, I travel a lot. :'(
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

The thing about 4 that really, really gets under my skin is the constant zoning every time I travel. With my play style, I travel a lot. :'(

Yea I’d travel all the time in Sims 3. Barely leave the house in 4.
  • Options

I wish I knew what I was doing wrong, then, because I turned aging completely off so my Sim wouldn't have his entire life pass by before he even went out with anyone, and...it's been considerably more than 5 Sims days. More like 10. If 5 is slow, my luck is terrible and my pace is glacial. Maybe I had better just forget about him finding someone. Oh, and I had terrible relationship luck with my game many years ago, too, in Sims3. Relationships were so hard to establish, so easy to have damaged.

He's a great kisser, but it does no good if he can't get to the kissing part.

He does get that attractive Sim moodlet occasionally but I can't ever figure out who it refers to, because there are always several people present. Is there a way to know? That might help.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Yea I’d travel all the time in Sims 3. Barely leave the house in 4.

yes, having to sit through a loading screen because you knocked on the next door over in the same apartment complex hallway is...UGH.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Friends aren't here yet lol

But yeah, based on my POE it could be a Nush/POE scum team

I'm gonna

Vote: Nush

for now, and I might read back later or tomorrow
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:

Song votes Nush
    Icey votes Nush

2- Nush (Song, Icey)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Pandora is still my strongest townread. I think the only thing making me think Tuti is town is that she wasn't aware of Mouse's night kill

Emu doesn't talk much, but they did vote yesterday. They contributed to the Luv elimination. I'm still 50/50 on them, maybe slightly scum leaning. It's hard to read someone who doesn't post much

Song's tone seems okay. Granted I didn't closely follow the last game so I'm not sure how Song is as scum, but I've observed that Song tends to really come up with sensible arguments and goes after her suspects when she's town

I do agree that Nush has been kind of under the radar. A lot of their reads feel kind of safe, and they only voted yesterday when Luv was already on the chopping block.

I'm open to voting either Nush or Emu today

Really? Oh gosh, that's making me doubt my Emu townread.

I don't want to vote Emu today, though. The two scum teams I can see atm are Nush/Icey or Nush/Emu, and Nush is the common factor there. I'd like to vote them out today and figure out their buddy tomorrow.

Vote Nush

Normally I wait until the last moment to vote, but that tends to not work out great, so I'm gonna vote now.

I'd still like to know why I'm the common factor, because all I've heard you say so far is basically, I'm sus because I'm sus.

For my part, I see Emu as the most sure thing, and if I leave Pandora and Tuti out of it, that leaves you, and Icey.
    I didn't scumread Frenchy in the slightest so it's not too incredible that I don't know whether it makes more sense for it to be you, or Ice. Neither of you seems particularly scummy to me at the moment, but less town than the other two.

I know I'd vote Emu if I were willing to vote this soon, but I'm going to let it all simmer some more, see what shakes out.

I have explained it, in previous posts.
    they/he
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    hmm so frenchy was the jesture it seems ok this is good it means we only need to find the mafia now looking at how is left i think pandora is probably town and i no im town i have a notepad next to me and ive crossed are names off so that only leaves icmnfish xsongx nush and emu then and 2 of them have to be mafia this is hard... hmm what are peoples thoughts on icmnfish i wonder hes been quite quite (sorry i cant remember how to spell it but they look really similar i mean oposit of load) like hes active but i feel like hes laying low
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    nush what do u think of icmnfish im thinking maybe the mafia is icmnfish and emusummer but i dont want to vote emusummer i dont think
  • Options
    oh darn it i forgot about xsongx i wonder if hes mafia what do people think about him as anything he said stucken out to people i wonder
  • Options
    whats going on!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Just ignore it and carry on with the game :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Darn, I thought people had said something of substance while I was asleep :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Since nothing's going on here right now for the game, an update on my Sims3 guy. I should rename him Harry, as in "Hard-Luck Harry" because despite being rich and famous he cannot get anywhere in the love department. A handsome Sim with whom he got on well and had a lot in common, immediately aged up to Elder. Okay, not worth dismissing that out-of-hand. But a very attractive fellow musician he hit it off with at a club, turned out to be mean-spirited as well as unavailable. Finally said yes to a chick who asked him out. She met him in an empty field at night. She was a vampire (cool) but also Insane, Hot-Headed, and Evil. Great. So I said what the heck, may as well get something interesting out of this, asked her to turn him. She did. I figure if he can't succeed at being good, maybe he can succeed at being Bad.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe he needs a Good Luck Chuck

• Options

If you've got one to lend or sell, I'm interested. :disappointed:

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

heck at this point he'd settle for a Three-Pump Chump. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

heck at this point he'd settle for a Three-Pump Chump. :D

:D

Body is 3 characters too short.

• Options
    Who would everyone like to whack today? Maybe a question will get discussion going.
    they/he
  • Options
    Is Emu even going to show up? I don't know if we'll get anything out of them

Tuti's just throwing out random names as usual so she'll probably vote someone random