Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Insert Theme] Mafia Game (Mafia Win)

1424344454648...Next

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Honestly I wouldn't even know whether Tuti is Mafia or town because she just picks names out of a hat and votes randomly

Can I claim back my scum slayer title since we all now know Tuti ain't a psychic anymore? :D

Yes, I believe you should have the title. :)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Honestly I wouldn't even know whether Tuti is Mafia or town because she just picks names out of a hat and votes randomly

Can I claim back my scum slayer title since we all now know Tuti ain't a psychic anymore? :D

Sure, but...step over there a bit. You're dimming our shine.

Haha, fine, congrats on winning. XD I wish this was the time me and Icey were mafia together... Sigh. Haha.

I don't blame you there, he's awesome to be partnered with. I would look forward to eventually winning the partnership lottery and being partnered with you, too! And the rest of our fine cast.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Sure, but...step over there a bit. You're dimming our shine.

Haha, fine, congrats on winning. XD I wish this was the time me and Icey were mafia together... Sigh. Haha.

Honestly I was surprised you were eliminated before I was. I was thinking you'd have to bus me
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Emu was GOOD?! WHAT
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    Okay, I almost got it right. I thought it was Ice and Emu since very early on. I tried to protect both of them to get on the good side of mafia. I kept saying that I thought that Ice was good for no reason whatsoever, and that Emu was the jester.
    I don't understand how much more "suspicious" I'm supposed to be as jester. :joy: I thought of weird things to do, so I was like "hey, let's suspect Bella for absolutely no good reasons whatsoever even though she is obviously town!". And she got voted out, which I didn't expect. Then, I basically did everything randomly. All of my logic and reasoning was 100% made up and I tried to make it as least effort as possible. When everyone was voting Luv, I was like "hey, let's switch my vote to Nush for 0 reasons so people think we are teaming", and then switch it back on Luv so abruptly that people are confused and think that I am looking for towncred or something.

And my reads of pretty much everyone were as nonsensical as I could make them. I don't understand how anyone thought that I made sense in that game. :joy:
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I don't understand how much more "suspicious" I'm supposed to be as jester. :joy: I thought of weird things to do, so I was like "hey, let's suspect Bella for absolutely no good reasons whatsoever even though she is obviously town!". And she got voted out, which I didn't expect. Then, I basically did everything randomly. All of my logic and reasoning was 100% made up and I tried to make it as least effort as possible. When everyone was voting Luv, I was like "hey, let's switch my vote to Nush for 0 reasons so people think we are teaming", and then switch it back on Luv so abruptly that people are confused and think that I am looking for towncred or something.

And my reads of pretty much everyone were as nonsensical as I could make them. I don't understand how anyone thought that I made sense in that game. :joy:

Yeah, why did you think that suspecting me would get you voted out? I knew you were the jester :unamused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    This is probably the game in which I was the least suspected in a long time, which is hilarious, as I tried purposefully to do the exact opposite.

Yeah, why did you think that suspecting me would get you voted out? I knew you were the jester :unamused:

Because if I was mafia I would actually try to get you out early? Not really much else than that.

Nush and I didn't know you were the jester. Nush wanted to kill you because they thought you might've sniffed us out later. I wanted to kill Song because I figured she'd figure us out eventually (and she did)

So when you flipped jester, I guessed that you townread me because you actually thought I was Mafia and you were trying to stay on my good side.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    This is probably the game in which I was the least suspected in a long time, which is hilarious, as I tried purposefully to do the exact opposite.

Ice and I got rid of you quickly in part because we felt you'd be onto us.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    GHfxBTb.png

Body is 4 characters too short.

GHfxBTb.png

props to you, Ice, for insight. And of course to Frenchy!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    GHfxBTb.png

I was wondering if you killed me because it was you and Nush, or because of process of elimination and that I was one of the most townread players. But Emu was there in my mind and I was like "with that level of activity, there is basically no way that they are town". Which is why I thought the second option seemed more likely.
    edited February 2021

Because if I was mafia I would actually try to get you out early? Not really much else than that.

You voting me out proves that you're scum, because I can read you like an open book :tongue:

7w7of7q.gif
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

You voting me out proves that you're scum, because I can read you like an open book :tongue:

7w7of7q.gif

Yes that was my goal. :joy:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

You should have tried to frame Tuti. XD That will do it. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Nush and I didn't know you were the jester. Nush wanted to kill you because they thought you might've sniffed us out later. I wanted to kill Song because I figured she'd figure us out eventually (and she did)

So when you flipped jester, I guessed that you townread me because you actually thought I was Mafia and you were trying to stay on my good side.

And then there's me in the blind chat.
    QWpn8AL.png

:joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Icey - Wizarding War - Mafia Goon
    Nush - Beanboozled - Mafia Goon
    Frenchy - Broken Vase - Jester (died N2)
    Luv - Cul-de-sac - VT (died D2)
    Pandorra - Queendom - VT
    Emu - Tarot card - VT (died D3)
    Mouse - Hunger games - VT (died N1)
    Tuti - Fire Emblem - VT
    Bella - Big Brother - VT (died D1)
    Song - Google Translate - VT

Here are the roles and themes :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Emu has been eliminated by the town. She was Tarot Card, a Vanilla Townie.

It's a mafia win! Congrats Icey and Nush!

👀 can I just say.

I should have tried harder to convince y’all though. Good job, Nush and Ice!

I just checked in on the flip but I’ll talk more about the game and Scummies tomorrow.

Pandora - don’t worry about it. It was my fault and your fault and Tuti and Emu’s faults, and it was nush and Icey’s well played game that cost us the win. You played very well though, so I hope we can count on you for some more games!
    they/he

Oh yeah! That was another thing. I decided to be adamant on defending Tuti for no reason whatsoever. Again, just to be weird. :joy:
    body is 4 characters too short my 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Oh yeah! That was another thing. I decided to be adamant on defending Tuti for no reason whatsoever. Again, just to be weird. :joy:

Ec4whfG.gif
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Emu has been eliminated by the town. She was Tarot Card, a Vanilla Townie.

It's a mafia win! Congrats Icey and Nush!

👀 can I just say.

I should have tried harder to convince y’all though. Good job, Nush and Ice!

I just checked in on the flip but I’ll talk more about the game and Scummies tomorrow.

Pandora - don’t worry about it. It was my fault and your fault and Tuti and Emu’s faults, and it was nush and Icey’s well played game that cost us the win. You played very well though, so I hope we can count on you for some more games!

Thank you! I'd love to join in on more games! I had a blast playing with you all, and now I'm getting some tips so I'll be a little more intuitive than I was haha!

Maybe you're so normal that your weird is still within the range of normal?
    Or maybe how people will interpret something isn't nearly as predictable as we hope.
    Good game, though, to everyone. It's not great failure on everyone's part that this time mafia won. Luck played a role also.

xicwqMCm.jpg