Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Insert Theme] Mafia Game (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Sorry for my delay everyone, my youngest son decided to take a trip early this morning to the floor but not without cutting open his whole ear. I just got back in and got him to sleep so haven't had a time to go through everything just yet.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Sorry for my delay everyone, my youngest son decided to take a trip early this morning to the floor but not without cutting open his whole ear. I just got back in and got him to sleep so haven't had a time to go through everything just yet.

oh, I'm so sorry! Glad if he's okay!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hmm...to be fair, it did take me a while to consider Bella as Mafia in that UM game we played. I'll go over her posts when I have more time later, but so far I don't really see it

Never mind, I withdraw that statement slightly. That makes more sense. I just find it weird that you voted for Tuti as well.

what about this makes more sense, Frenchy?

He explained his logic slightly as to why he doesn't suspect Bella. It still doesn't explain the vote.

I think Ice might be jester or mafia. Same with Bella. Possibly Luv also. If I’m wrong about one of them then maybe someone inactive like Song or Emu. I don’t know who’s mafia and who’s jester though. I do think you, Pandora, Tuti, and Nush are town. I can’t read Emu and Song so that’s why I think if one of the three I named at the top are town, than one of them could be scum.

I think I missed this, my first re-read through. Mouse was sus of Icey. On her vote of Bella, it was even stated that they think Icey could be jester or something. With basically everyone reading Nush as town this whole game I'm changing my town read on Icey a bit. Icey, while was town read by myself, has had multiple people sus them throughout. Now I'm debating my read on them. I'm also getting a sus vibe now from Song throughout re-reading but I'm not 100% sure yet.
  • Options
    Hoping everyone who wanted to, had a good Valentine's Day. I don't care one way or another about the day, as I associate it with awkward school functions and terrible-tasting old-school NECCO conversational hearts (those were nasty, let's face it, and the messages for schoolkids, really? GROSS) but a lot of modern holidays feel contrived, consumerist, and hollow. That said, if hubs and I can do it in a restaurant that is otherwise empty, we're shooting for reservations at a Greek restaurant, on Tuesday (when everyone else won't be there) at whatever time they are least busy. The owner was very LGBTQ+-friendly and made us feel welcome the first time we visited, and the food was good, and we don't forget that.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Thank you! Me too! We went to the doctors first, they sent us to ER then ER doctors said there isn't anything they can do for it except a single stitch that the doctor could've done. Haha! It was so silly!
  • Options

Thank you! Me too! We went to the doctors first, they sent us to ER then ER doctors said there isn't anything they can do for it except a single stitch that the doctor could've done. Haha! It was so silly!

Ears bleed copiously, so you did the right thing. Glad he was okay though. Scary!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hoping everyone who wanted to, had a good Valentine's Day. I don't care one way or another about the day, as I associate it with awkward school functions and terrible-tasting old-school NECCO conversational hearts (those were nasty, let's face it, and the messages for schoolkids, really? GROSS) but a lot of modern holidays feel contrived, consumerist, and hollow. That said, if hubs and I can do it in a restaurant that is otherwise empty, we're shooting for reservations at a Greek restaurant, on Tuesday (when everyone else won't be there) at whatever time they are least busy. The owner was very LGBTQ+-friendly and made us feel welcome the first time we visited, and the food was good, and we don't forget that.

That is amazing! While we are having an eventful Valentines day (haha) I came home to dinner cooked for me by my older son - so it was so nice! I think a Tuesday alone at a restaurant sounds like a perfect date though! Do you not have a lot of LGBTQ+ friendly restaurants around you?
  • Options
    So, it's getting down to the wire, and Emu is still MIA. I don't consider that any sign of being town even if it would be a poor move of mafia. Some people are uncomfortable being mafia and will avoid the game, esp. if they are new.

I'm trying really hard with who might be Emu's buddy, and I can only come up with Song and Ice. I could be just as surprised if it's Pandora or Tuti, as I was astounded that Frenchy flipped jester. If so, hats off to either or both of you for masterful sleight of hand.

If it's either Ice or Song, I tend toward Song for the focus on me. Ice followed suit, which was either opportunistic (if he's mafia) or genuine (if it's Song).

The only person I feel sure of is Emu at this point. I hope that this is right because we have no more margin for error. But it's the only move I feel sure enough of, to go ahead with, so it has to be where I start.

Vote:Emu

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:

Song votes Nush
    Icey votes Nush
    Nush votes Emu

2- Nush (Song, Icey)
    1- Emu (Nush)

There are about 2.5 hours left
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    What annoys me is that Emu is MIA when it's MeLo and every vote counts. If we're wrong about Nush then that's it for us
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    So, it's getting down to the wire, and Emu is still MIA. I don't consider that any sign of being town even if it would be a poor move of mafia. Some people are uncomfortable being mafia and will avoid the game, esp. if they are new.

I'm trying really hard with who might be Emu's buddy, and I can only come up with Song and Ice. I could be just as surprised if it's Pandora or Tuti, as I was astounded that Frenchy flipped jester. If so, hats off to either or both of you for masterful sleight of hand.

If it's either Ice or Song, I tend toward Song for the focus on me. Ice followed suit, which was either opportunistic (if he's mafia) or genuine (if it's Song).

The only person I feel sure of is Emu at this point. I hope that this is right because we have no more margin for error. But it's the only move I feel sure enough of, to go ahead with, so it has to be where I start.

You sure you're not just trying to distance yourself from your buddy?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Yep, quite sure. If Emu were my buddy, would I have suspected them along with Luv, this long?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh and if you really are town, you realize how important this vote is. We have no more room for error and I don't think there's any way any town could defend Emu at this point. We HAVE to get it right. So I stand by my vote.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Well, unless I'm convinced otherwise, I'm sticking to mine as well

• Options
    Well, unless I'm convinced otherwise, I'm sticking to mine as well

Do what you gotta do, bruh.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So a lot of our fallen friends have town read Nush since the beginning (after a slight Jester read everyone changed foot) - so I think I'm going to go with him right now. I really don't feel Nush is mafia at this moment. If I'm wrong - then great job to you Nush and sorry to everyone else. I will try to get better at my reads as I play more forum games. (Hopefully, if I'm had!)

VOTE: EMU
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:

Song votes Nush
    Icey votes Nush
    Nush votes Emu
    Pandora votes Emu

2- Nush (Song, Icey)
    2- Emu (Nush, Pandora)

There are about 2 hours left. Nush is still up for elimination
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Yep, quite sure. If Emu were my buddy, would I have suspected them along with Luv, this long?

This is quite true - Emu has been okay to elim from Nush this whole time.
  • Options
    Hmm...Nush has brought it up a couple of times

• Options

You never have to be in doubt where I stand, when I'm ready to make one, that's true.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I'm again going through old posts but what if we are looking at an Emu/Song pairing right now? You also brought up eliminating Emu throughout the days and while scum could lie - you seemed pretty adamant on getting rid of Emu for inactivity. So if it's Emu I really don't see it being you as well.
  • Options
    Back. How's everyone doing?

Who is your top suspect Pandora? Fresh eyes from a new player can sometimes be very insightful.

At this moment, I'm thinking my top suspect is Song.

While Bella is on my radar - to me at least she is giving more Jester vibes than mafia vibes. For right now at least. I don't think I'm fully ready to vote for her.

I take that as not ready to vote for Bella.

Are your sus strong enough to vote for Song?

As of right now, I am not ready to vote Bella, no. I of course could be wrong and want to reassess my thoughts again come D2 after everything that happens. (This is just my view from not knowing anything about any of you coming into this game.)

I could be sus strong enough for Song. I do want to go back and re-read some things to be a little more sure. I feel like it might be the safest D1 vote with a Jester in play - at this moment.

I wanted to make a separate post for Song, because my post about Bella was so long! lol :#

I've only been mafia buddies with Song once. Song usually isn't all that active. Kinda comes in spurts as she's typically very busy. I really have a hard time reading Song. When we were buddies, I thought she was acting pretty typical. Myself on the other hand just haven't gotten the hang of disguising my role as mafia. But I've only been mafia twice, and I hate it! :'( Anyways, I got killed D1 or D2, I forget now. But I thought Song was disguising her role very well, but town got Rose the following day.

I'm also pretty new at playing mafia as this is only my 8th game.

Anyways, I said all this to basically say that I'm terrible about reading Song, but by POE, I definitely think there is a possibility.

Sorry for the long post. lol :#

Luv made this post about Song being mafia with him and said she was acting pretty normal.
  • Options
    I guess an Emu/Song pairing is possible, but I'm usually more trusting of Song. She did try to spur discussion earlier when there wasn't a lot being said

• Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Pandora is still my strongest townread. I think the only thing making me think Tuti is town is that she wasn't aware of Mouse's night kill

Emu doesn't talk much, but they did vote yesterday. They contributed to the Luv elimination. I'm still 50/50 on them, maybe slightly scum leaning. It's hard to read someone who doesn't post much

Song's tone seems okay. Granted I didn't closely follow the last game so I'm not sure how Song is as scum, but I've observed that Song tends to really come up with sensible arguments and goes after her suspects when she's town

I do agree that Nush has been kind of under the radar. A lot of their reads feel kind of safe, and they only voted yesterday when Luv was already on the chopping block.

I'm open to voting either Nush or Emu today

Really? Oh gosh, that's making me doubt my Emu townread.

I don't want to vote Emu today, though. The two scum teams I can see atm are Nush/Icey or Nush/Emu, and Nush is the common factor there. I'd like to vote them out today and figure out their buddy tomorrow.

Vote Nush

Normally I wait until the last moment to vote, but that tends to not work out great, so I'm gonna vote now.

When I read this post too - it is bothersome. They are doubting their Emu read but also goes RIGHT into a Nush vote. Almost like protecting their partner.
  • Options
    Back. How's everyone doing?

Who is your top suspect Pandora? Fresh eyes from a new player can sometimes be very insightful.

At this moment, I'm thinking my top suspect is Song.

While Bella is on my radar - to me at least she is giving more Jester vibes than mafia vibes. For right now at least. I don't think I'm fully ready to vote for her.

I take that as not ready to vote for Bella.

Are your sus strong enough to vote for Song?

As of right now, I am not ready to vote Bella, no. I of course could be wrong and want to reassess my thoughts again come D2 after everything that happens. (This is just my view from not knowing anything about any of you coming into this game.)

I could be sus strong enough for Song. I do want to go back and re-read some things to be a little more sure. I feel like it might be the safest D1 vote with a Jester in play - at this moment.

I wanted to make a separate post for Song, because my post about Bella was so long! lol :#

I've only been mafia buddies with Song once. Song usually isn't all that active. Kinda comes in spurts as she's typically very busy. I really have a hard time reading Song. When we were buddies, I thought she was acting pretty typical. Myself on the other hand just haven't gotten the hang of disguising my role as mafia. But I've only been mafia twice, and I hate it! :'( Anyways, I got killed D1 or D2, I forget now. But I thought Song was disguising her role very well, but town got Rose the following day.

I'm also pretty new at playing mafia as this is only my 8th game.

Anyways, I said all this to basically say that I'm terrible about reading Song, but by POE, I definitely think there is a possibility.

Sorry for the long post. lol :#

Luv made this post about Song being mafia with him and said she was acting pretty normal.

I haven't played with Song that much and I wasn't in that game when she was scum, so I can't really tell. Maybe she's not here because she's busy, but I've been more leaning town on Song throughout the game

I was also kind of 50/50 on Nush, but after looking back, their posts just seem too safe to me

It's hard to tell with Emu because they barely posted, so I can't even give a read

Usually when I make it to MeLo, my reads have been off, so I have to reevaluate my reads