Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Insert Theme] Mafia Game (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Emu has been eliminated by the town. She was Tarot Card, a Vanilla Townie.

It's a mafia win! Congrats Icey and Nush!

I leave for one game and town didn't even manage to kill one townie. *shakes head*

:joy:

Nush and I were just talking about how if you were in the game, you probably would've sniffed us out :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

What!?!?! No way!! Ahhh that's it - I'm leaving!

So I learned real fast that I SUCK at this game, apparently hard. I take full blame for this loss, I will proceed to my corner with my cap on.

You don't suck at all! I thought you were great, and I fully expect you to be great in upcoming games when we're both town!
    I just, um, am probably not ever going to be trusted again, not now that I"ve been part of the winning scumteam twice in a row.

Price of success, I guess.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Also way to go Ice and Nush - I had honestly no idea. Song, please don't hate me and I'm super sorry. Haha!

If SOng hates anyone right now, it's me and Ice. But I'm sure she gets that it's the game, and she'd play as hard, if her number came up as mafia next time.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Good job mafia! I thought it was Ice and Pandora but I only thought Pandora because right after I died Dekay convinced me😂 tho they later started ruining Nush but at that point I was a bit less intrested
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

So I learned real fast that I SUCK at this game, apparently hard. I take full blame for this loss, I will proceed to my corner with my cap on.

No, don't be too hard on yourself. I've made several mistakes before in this game. We've all been wrong a lot of times

Well considering you and Nush were both early on town reads for me - instead Ill just say y'all are just too good haha!

It is much different trying to town read from the forums than I thought. I thought it would be easier, but I think it is actually harder. Way too much time to doubt oneself!

Yeah, I've been there before. I've townread Mafia all the way to the end. Once you know how people play, you'll start to notice their tells. That's how DeKay got really good at finding the Mafia

Also, I think if I were town I would've pushed for an Emu elimination earlier, because inactive players harm town as you saw
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    ....and...now it all comes out.

Sorry, but I play to win, lovies!

Great job being a wonderful partner, Ice!

Great job everyone else, you played hard and well!

But may Ice and I enjoy one victory dance? It's not so easy to win as mafia!

BGpLemzl.jpg

LOL Love the pic haha! :p
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Good job mafia! I thought it was Ice and Pandora but I only thought Pandora because right after I died Dekay convinced me😂 tho they later started ruining Nush but at that point I was a bit less intrested

Haha woah that's the first time I was brought up as a sus - even a ghost sus! Hahaha! I wish it was me - I LOVE mafia role haha
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    What were everyone’s themes?
  • Options

You don't suck at all! I thought you were great, and I fully expect you to be great in upcoming games when we're both town!
    I just, um, am probably not ever going to be trusted again, not now that I"ve been part of the winning scumteam twice in a row.

Price of success, I guess.

Haha yeah never going to trust you again. :P Just kidding but you definitely will get a much longer read than I usually would do :P haha
  • Options

I was Queendom
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    For the record, I was flopping around a lot for this game cuz Day 1 was kinda inactive as there were people missing. I would have voted Emu out as I thought Bella was kinda townish towards the end and I love voting inactive people out on Day 1.

I was sus of Icey, Pandora and Mouse on D1 for the most part. I was flip flopping on Frenchy whether he was town or jester.

On day 2, I was more sure that Icey and Pandora was bad cuz Icey was saying really obvious scummy stuff which I don't know why y'all didn't pick it up. He was thinking Tuti could still be mafia if Luv flips mafia when Tuti was only sus of Bella and Mouse and why would she kill Mouse at night when she was sus of Mouse? It's just so random and Tuti is probably not that good to use reverse psychology to manipulate us. I also thought Emu could be jester but I was thinking he's not mafia, or at least I hope he wasn't cuz that's just lazy play.

On Day 3, I was also thinking it could be Icey and Pandora cuz Pandora was town read widely so I thought maybe she would have died at night. Same goes to Icey but Icey was obvi scum to me. Nush was like my next suspect if it wasn't Pandora. Icey's vote change to Emu was pretty obvious to me that he did it to save Nush and win the game.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Gratz to Song, you were onto us somehow!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Also thanks to everyone for letting me play with you! I hope to join some future games with you all (and better learn to read you all haha!).
  • Options
    I think I mentioned mine on the thread, but I got Wizarding War

• Options

No, don't be too hard on yourself. I've made several mistakes before in this game. We've all been wrong a lot of times

Well considering you and Nush were both early on town reads for me - instead Ill just say y'all are just too good haha!

It is much different trying to town read from the forums than I thought. I thought it would be easier, but I think it is actually harder. Way too much time to doubt oneself!

Yeah, I've been there before. I've townread Mafia all the way to the end. Once you know how people play, you'll start to notice their tells. That's how DeKay got really good at finding the Mafia

Also, I think if I were town I would've pushed for an Emu elimination earlier, because inactive players harm town as you saw

Icey, you were so scummy in this game, I don't know why no one noticed it and I was like screaming at my computer screen the whole time. XD I would have probably voted you out on D2.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    For the record, I was flopping around a lot for this game cuz Day 1 was kinda inactive as there were people missing. I would have voted Emu out as I thought Bella was kinda townish towards the end and I love voting inactive people out on Day 1.

I was sus of Icey, Pandora and Mouse on D1 for the most part. I was flip flopping on Frenchy whether he was town or jester.

On day 2, I was more sure that Icey and Pandora was bad cuz Icey was saying really obvious scummy stuff which I don't know why y'all didn't pick it up. He was thinking Tuti could still be mafia if Luv flips mafia when Tuti was only sus of Bella and Mouse and why would she kill Mouse at night when she was sus of Mouse? It's just so random and Tuti is probably not that good to use reverse psychology to manipulate us. I also thought Emu could be jester but I was thinking he's not mafia, or at least I hope he wasn't cuz that's just lazy play.

On Day 3, I was also thinking it could be Icey and Pandora cuz Pandora was town read widely so I thought maybe she would have died at night. Same goes to Icey but Icey was obvi scum to me. Nush was like my next suspect if it wasn't Pandora. Icey's vote change to Emu was pretty obvious to me that he did it to save Nush and win the game.

To be honest, I was really expecting not to make it to D3 because everyone kept stating that they townread me. I assumed the only reason I did was because I was new haha! Also I'm now going to go back and look at all that Icey said in D2 and see that haha! No idea how that was missed!
  • Options

Icey, you were so scummy in this game, I don't know why no one noticed it and I was like screaming at my computer screen the whole time. XD I would have probably voted you out on D2.

poor Dekay! Fit to be tied that you missed out this round, eh?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Haha woah that's the first time I was brought up as a sus - even a ghost sus! Hahaha! I wish it was me - I LOVE mafia role haha

You were sus to me cuz Icey kept on bringing up on how we haven't seen mafia Tuti yet and you kept on following that too instead of just listening to everyone else. When playing mafia, I know it helps to understand metas and previous behaviors of players but sometimes, we should just focus on what is actually happening in the game and not question the what ifs too much.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Honestly I wouldn't even know whether Tuti is Mafia or town because she just picks names out of a hat and votes randomly

• Options

You were sus to me cuz Icey kept on bringing up on how we haven't seen mafia Tuti yet and you kept on following that too instead of just listening to everyone else. When playing mafia, I know it helps to understand metas and previous behaviors of players but sometimes, we should just focus on what is actually happening in the game and not question the what ifs too much.

Thank you for this! I will totally try to remember this my next game!

I'm not really too familiar with knowing who I'm playing with except the one time we did it live. So to me that really made sense when I saw everyone else commenting on how they are use to this person doing that. I think that is why these forum games are so much more difficult for me because too much time for my mind to wander to those what-ifs haha!
  • Options

I was BeanBoozled! Very appropriate somehow.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

To be honest, I was really expecting not to make it to D3 because everyone kept stating that they townread me. I assumed the only reason I did was because I was new haha! Also I'm now going to go back and look at all that Icey said in D2 and see that haha! No idea how that was missed!

I feel like every single post Icey made was scummy. Honestly. XD

But here are some of them.

He thought Tuti still could be scum when Mouse is already killed.
    Well, Tuti can't be right all the time :D

There were 4 players on the Bella wagon yesterday. That's almost half of the living players yesterday. My theory is that at least one of the Mafia was on it. One of them was Mouse and she's dead, so that leaves Tuti, Luv, and Song

I'm not sure if it's Song, because if the Mafia wanted to miseliminate Bella, they wouldn't hop on last when she was already in the lead

Luv was kind of defensive of Tuti yesterday, so I can see them as a possible team. But then would both the Mafia players be the first two to be on a wagon? I think they'd spread their votes

Sorry, I'm confusing myself. I do think one of Luv and Tuti could be Mafia

Then, changed his thought when you mentioned it.
    so my strongest scumread right now is Luv.

who does that leave: Bella was wagoned and I think it's ludicrous to assume there wasn't a single mafia on that wagon. Mouse was killed by mafia.

so we have left:

Song
    Emu
    Frenchy
    Tuti
    Luv
    Ice
    Pandora

And my strongest townreads are Pandora and Song. Tuti seems chaotic and inscrutible but that's her typical style. As for being some kind of oracle or prophetess, I think that must have been chance her first two games because it hasn't held up, since then. I don't get why Icey is sus but if some of you who sus him would explain, maybe I'd see it. Except I don't trust Luv's testimony, frankly.

So in my mind it has to be Luv plus a buddy. The question is, who is the buddy.

Also, I apologize for my behavior last night. :#:s still feeling the consequences, today.

Tuti not knowing Mouse was killed during the night and still right now having a sus on Mouse - does give me more towny vibes. BUT the random voting with no explanation thing is still bothersome. (Though I've been told that is just how Tuti is).

I can't remember but did Emu and Luv have a lot of interaction? I'm wondering of a Luv/Emu pairing?

Luv has said some pretty Jester things but also has made clear thoughts and sus to who Jester could be. This could be equal to a mafia playing jester?

Tuti not knowing Mouse died could be a point in her favor as town, yeah

This one is probably the most obvious one to me, it made me laugh. Nush and POE?? Seems like he can't name any other scummy person cuz he is the scummy person. Haha. Cuz Nush and Song didn't make sense. Nush and Tuti doesn't make sense. The only one that might make sense if Emu and Nush but would Emu be mafia and be that inactive?
    Friends aren't here yet lol

But yeah, based on my POE it could be a Nush/POE scum team

I'm gonna

Vote: Nush

for now, and I might read back later or tomorrow
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Honestly I wouldn't even know whether Tuti is Mafia or town because she just picks names out of a hat and votes randomly

Can I claim back my scum slayer title since we all now know Tuti ain't a psychic anymore? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Can I claim back my scum slayer title since we all now know Tuti ain't a psychic anymore? :D

Sure, but...step over there a bit. You're dimming our shine.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Sure, but...step over there a bit. You're dimming our shine.

Haha, fine, congrats on winning. XD I wish this was the time me and Icey were mafia together... Sigh. Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif