Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Made a household of rainbow one colour sims :)

lSsJHqZ.png
    bN54i0L.png
    MVeXZ3e.png
    02-17-22-10-10-48-PM.png

Tried to make every sim look unique, and they were all just made from the sims the game randomly generated!
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Awesome job, @Onverser, they definitely are each unique looking, and all beautiful.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,359 Member
    They look great @Onverser
    Do you have plans for your rainbow sims, or was it just a spur of the moment whim to create them?
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    YellowLady wrote: »
    Life is very unfair to my poor Victorie. Despite using protection, she got pregnant with triplets after sleeping with her first love interest ever. Meanwhile, almost all of her siblings and cousins spent their teenage years happily woohooing everything that moves, but never had such a thing happen to them.
    RIP Victoria I hope she lives through triplet toddlers
    I had a nightmarish time with triplet toddlers without knowing. Some how they made it to childhood without me selling them on eBay
    As Victorie much prefers to live alone in a tower, selling herbs and potions for a living, once the triplets are born, they are gonna be adopted by their grandfather (Vic's father). He adores babies and raised Vic and her four siblings alone in a haunted house, plus four other kids he picked up along the way, so he's extremely accomplished in childrearing. Plus he's been expecting something like this to happen at some point, it's only the future baby mama being his only not drunken group woohoo sessions loving kid that came as a surprise. It's always the shy, gloomy ones 😆
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    edited February 2022
    Valentine's Day has passed but today my Sims celebrated Love Day. Since winning the lottery, Emiliano was able to move out of his old apartment in Evergreen Harbor and into a penthouse in San Myshuno. He was also able to quit his job as a freelance writer so now he can focus more on writing his novels.
    As a dog lover, Emiliano wanted to add a new member to the family. So, for Love Day, Johnny and Emiliano adopted an Alaskan Malamute puppy.

y2XCIHC.png

JOHNNY
    I thought of a great name--

EMILIANO
    --Oh boy.

JOHNNY
    Bone Jovi.

Emiliano exhaled sharply.

EMILIANO
    I'm going to name our children.

9il0ODa.png

Welcome to the family, Bone Jovi!

OqkoI85.png

Lick Jagger seemed to get along well with the little pup.

zXLs2Dp.png

Johnny was able to make a honey cake finally. He only had to hide the honey in random places throughout the home.

jhIkkjp.png

They had a nice picnic together with chocolate cupcakes, honey cake, and kombucha.

KXTTxN4.png

After their lunch, they traveled up to the castle ruins where Emiliano took inspiration for an upcoming novel. Johnny also brought his guitar and serenaded his boyfriend. They spent the remainder of the day cloud gazing and swimming in the river before heading home.
    Post edited by NightlyCoffee on
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @NightlyCoffee , Yes, she's gotten prompts like that twice so far. I forgot the exact nature of the first one, but the second one was that choice regarding retaking the test and I had her retake it. If Brighe had gotten it, I would have had her just accept the score. Same idea as you, I answer depending in the Sim in question.

I do really find it interesting how they have different grades and the "smart" one has the lower grade. They do everything together, and I mean literally everything. So it's interesting how there is even a difference at all.
    According to the tooltip, being "friends" with school mates helps your school performance. Brighe is the one with a lot of social skills, higher charisma, etc. so she has a better relationship with more classmates. I'm guessing that alone is the reason for the grade difference. Which is a shame, because it means social sims perform better in school than sims with logic/genius/etc.

I had my eldest son's high school counselor tell me directly that the really smart kids are the lazy ones. That they more or less skate through the lower grades but once they get to high school, they actually have to work at it. Hope this helps.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    @NightlyCoffee
    Bone Jovi is hilarious! I love the dogs names
  • Options
    @YellowLady Thank you! It's a theme I want to do with Gen 1 pets: All pets must be named musician puns. I have a couple in my head I'm saving for any future pets.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    A small update...
    The Oasis Springs Music Festival was in town and Johnny headlined the event.

eXDAfgS.png

sG0GeB9.png

I'm so thrilled the venue worked as intended! I built it specifically for Johnny's concerts. <3
    Post edited by NightlyCoffee on
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    @NightlyCoffee Wow, I love that venue and your screenshots! Looks like such a fun time!
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    New Year's Day morning hike and shrine visit for Kota, Michael, Derrik, and Evan.

01-shrine-visit.jpg

02-snowy-hike.jpg

03-bridge.jpg

04-mountain-shrine.jpg

05-large-shrine.jpg

06-wishing-tablets-ema.jpg

07-making-wishes.jpg
    Post edited by GlacierSnow on
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Bobby Douglas painted his first masterpiece! It just happened to be a painting of his farmer son, Porter. This is only the second time he has painted from reference and it's a masterpiece! He's calling it "The Hungry Farmer."

Ub51YeY.png
  • Options
    A small update...

The Oasis Springs Music Festival was in town and Johnny headlined the event.

eXDAfgS.png

sG0GeB9.png

I'm so thrilled the venue worked as intended! I built it specifically for Johnny's concerts. <3

Is that on the Gallery, by chance? Very nice venue. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    New Year's Day morning hike and shrine visit for Kota, Michael, Derrik, and Evan.

01-shrine-visit.jpg

02-snowy-hike.jpg

03-bridge.jpg

04-mountain-shrine.jpg

05-large-shrine.jpg

07-making-wishes.jpg

I love the camera angles you chose for those images! They really feel like I'm there... watching... waiting... er I mean yeah, like I'm just innocently watching as they pass by, again and again. Lol
  • Options

01-shrine-visit.jpg

02-snowy-hike.jpg

03-bridge.jpg

04-mountain-shrine.jpg

05-large-shrine.jpg

07-making-wishes.jpg

I love the camera angles you chose for those images! They really feel like I'm there... watching... waiting... er I mean yeah, like I'm just innocently watching as they pass by, again and again. Lol

@PenguinFoop Thanks! I love taking screenshots.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Deleted by author. This segment never happened. Put it out of your mind. ;)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Never mind, it fixed itself. And then it didn't. Oi!
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I do have it online! If you want to download the venue, my origin ID is NightlyCoffee

@GlacierSnow I agree with @PenguinFoop the screenshot angles are really nice!

@PenguinFoop That painting actually turned out really cool.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I do have it online! If you want to download the venue, my origin ID is NightlyCoffee

Thanks. I didn't even stage it. I just put the easle out by the garden and had his dad come out to paint him while he was heading to the garden. So they arrived together, Porter did one plant and then the freeze foe framing happened. I was very pleased!

If I didn't have to kill his dad, I would make him a painting studio with props and everything. But dude's got to die so ain't happening.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Hi, does the venue have a name? I tried to search with your ID and came up dry. :'( Oh, it just dawns on me I used someone else's name instead of yours. My Bad, I shall try again when I go in-game. ::sneaking off to my corner now::
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    On my rotational play, I have been in Willow Creek. While the Goths aged slowly in my game with no real change other than Sebastian's birth, the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family had several birthdays this round.

Amelia Spencer-Kim (Alice's sister) aged to young adult and managed to get all the positive parenthood traits. (I have never had this happen before and can only attribute it to Dennis Kim's desire to have a successful lineage.) Olivia aged to teen and her sister Opal to child. Opal looks amazingly like Olivia as a child. Unfortunately Vivian Lewis died of old age not long after the celebratory events. She had finished her lifelong aspiration to have a big happy family (thanks to the addition of two daughters in CAS) and was surrounded by all of them when she died. Amelia has also moved out to attend University.

This all led to an extensive home renovation (thanks to Lilsimsie whose redo of the home I simply redecorated). Eden Lewis(poor orphaned teen), Olivia, and Opal all got their own rooms, although Eden's has an extra bed in case Amelia decides to sleep over on holiday.

I have now joined Amelia in Britechester until she finishes University. She plans to major in fine arts and become a musician. I haven't decided where she will live afterwards. I am trying to decide between San Myshuno and Crick Cabana in Willow Creek.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited February 2022
    I'm finally able to play Sims 4 again. My new laptop arrived and I got it ready. :smiley:
    I played with my Sim Veera Tähtinen today. She's in the university studying fine arts.

Screenshots are here:
    It was the weekend before the last semester. Veera is going to graduate in a week. She finished her last presentation and practiced it.
    0kGnoYk.png
    S6KVPNS.png

Then she painted a nice beach painting.
    QvHpZ9u.png

It was a neighborhood brawl day, so she fought with her dorm mate. Veera won. They hugged afterwards. :D
    cKuWMdP.png
    5iNeme1.png
    E226Yag.png

In the evening there was a university party at the UBrite commons. Veera decided to go there and she called her boyfriend Advaith to join her. He came and they stayed for a while and went to Advaith's house to spend the night.
    3KoVxB7.png
    LFN5KXv.png
    mmxfx8o.png

The next morning she went back to the dorm and decided to go jogging before she continued her studies.
    mg9Z6kz.png
    R1Qab7s.png

Veera's dorm mates are filthy... :#
    UdYEdbR.png
    hh6OxUf.png
    I may have something to do with the messes in their room. If they leave dirt piles everywhere in the dorm I simply just drag them in their rooms. I guess they'll clean them eventually. :D
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I've lost count of the generations, but Vlad's family has finally outgrown his features. Shari Suzuki (I think she's gen 8 including him as 1) and her hubby Kakeru Suzuki have had 4 kids so far (was gonna be 3, but twins) and she's Vlad feature free, so the kids should be too. I'm gonna have to find am interesting gallery sim to add in some genetics!

Straud family tree
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I got into a series called Heaven Official's Blessing recently, and made a family loosely based on the characters.
    I made Xie Lian, and Hua Cheng without powers, but will remake them again with Xie Lian being a spellcaster, and Hau Cheng being a vampire.
    I gave Xie Lian the ability to have kids, since both Hua Cheng and Xie Lian are both males. However, I did give them three teen children named Hua, Wen, and Banyue.
    The Lian family moved into Willow Creek into a one bedroom house, and with an addition of three added bedrooms outside for their kids. Banyue Hua, and Wen did their homework when they first arrived. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng helped went off to flirt, and tried to have a baby. The first attempt was unsuccessful. Afterwards, the two helped their children with their homework, and spent time with them. The two then tried for a baby the second time, and were successful.
    Banyue, Hua, and Wen went to school, and leveled up their skills, so they came back with good grades. Banyue and Wen both looked for jobs, and got the same job, while Hua decided to get a different job from his two sisters. Banyue and Wen went to their job the first time, and brought home much needed money to the family. Xie Lian was expecting so he wasn't able to get a job, and Hua Cheng has yet to find a job that suited him.
    Xie Lian eventually gave birth to a son named Ying, and he takes after Xie Lian in looks, but has his dad's hair color and eye color. Xie Lian will look for a job next time I play, and Hua Cheng will most likely either be a stay at home dad, or go into a criminal career.
    I created two more characters loosely based on the series, and have them with their two teen "sons." The two characters are Mu Qing and Feng Xin, along with Nan Feng and Fu Yao. I plan to make them neighbors in my next game play.
    I plan to make spell caster Xie Lian, Feng Xin, Mu Qing, Nan Feng, and Fu Yao, with vampire Hua Cheng as well.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Meteoric Rise to Fame

Since this post was way too picture-heavy and wasn't a mere summary, I have opted to pull it. I don't yet have a home for it to share. It's safely saved to my documents file on my computer. Thanks to all who took the time to read my tales and for all of the support. I may stop by this thread from time-to-time, but I likely won't post here again at least not about what happened in my game today, at any rate. It was fun while it lasted! Happy Simming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top