Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    @GalacticGal Roommates can be a bit problematic at times, but the chaos can be really fun.
    @mightysprite Thank you! <3
    @spongegirl38 You can enable death while pregnant with mods, but without mods, pregnant sims won't die. It's an interesting way for Casey to go out: giving birth to an alien baby before he dies.
    @Stormkeep Brighe and Bella are so cute! I love that they're drawing together.
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    I don’t get many pictures.
    41-BF8049-2895-4463-B932-3-C8216-EE40-F7.jpg
    Singing a duet with her new boyfriend Akira.
    53-CC4932-87-DD-41-FC-9-BC3-8-C0-D3-AFAD16-B.jpg
    She invited Penny Pizazz and Akira and they kept drinking water and these are all the cups.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Kota has refreshments and... enjoys the show...? :lol:

Good-show.jpg

Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    ShockShock Posts: 2 New Member
    My little nerdy sim had spent all of high school working on his logic skill, programing, doing some games on the side, and actually building rockets and going into space. Very successful for his age. Smart kid. He was finally leaving a harsh life in Strangerville after resolving it's crisis with his mad scientist uncle and I had big hopes for him in University, since I was excited to try it out and he was the perfect candidate for higher learning. He was going to succeed there with flying colors!

He went in full of optimism, arrived to classes early all on his own, and had finished all his homework and some of his essays that night.

He died on his second day trying to make a robot.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Aw @Shock sorry about your sim! Is that why you chose your username? Welcome to the forum btw

I think that robotics was my first accidental death in Sims 4. Actually, it was one electrocution from the robot station followed by a second electrocution from trying to repair a stereo.

You might know this but your sim is still saved in your library (the originally created version of him, that is) in case you want to try to play him over again. Sounds like a great character.
  • Options
    @Shock Oh no! I'm sorry about your Sim. The robot station is one of the deadliest items in my game. It always takes someone out during the bot savant meetings. :(
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Not much been occupied but got the new kit and decided to have a legacy with my Sally and Jack.
    nRMoeeJ.png
    Her name is Tulip and if you give her attention she doesn't care about much else...hehe.

The new stuff is cute.
    EJuEmjv.png
    Neither of them have jobs, the house is unfinished as they ran out of their starter I gave them and I haven't cheated their powers to survive much, yep great time to make the babies.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Wow! Tulip is rocking the new kit!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Aw @Shock sorry about your sim! Is that why you chose your username? Welcome to the forum btw

I think that robotics was my first accidental death in Sims 4. Actually, it was one electrocution from the robot station followed by a second electrocution from trying to repair a stereo.

You might know this but your sim is still saved in your library (the originally created version of him, that is) in case you want to try to play him over again. Sounds like a great character.

Yes, once you click on the check-mark it automatically saves your Sim to My Library in the Gallery. You should be good to go again. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Edit...
    s6rdiqK.png

One morning, Johnny and Emiliano went for a jog around their neighborhood. As they ran past a dumpster, Emiliano stopped and insisted he heard something.

LNBJRzm.png

So he went in and found...

mtixbb2.png

...a puppy!

EMILIANO
    Johnny, we have to keep her!

JOHNNY
    I thought your landlord said no pets?

EMILIANO
    Well, he also said no roommates and I kept you. So... We're keeping her. What should we name her?

JOHNNY
    I got the perfect name!

EMILIANO
    What?

Z7OTJDZ.png

JOHNNY
    Lick Jagger.

Emiliano remained silent.

JOHNNY
    Get it? Lick Jagger of The Rolling Bones?

EMILIANO
    What about Riley?

JOHNNY
    What!? Lick Jagger is too good to pass up! C'mon! Please!!

After a lot of begging and flashing puppy eyes, Johnny eventually convinced Emiliano to keep the name he picked. Welcome to the family, Lick Jagger.
    Post edited by NightlyCoffee on
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I really wish it was possible to find stray puppies and kittens in the game.
  • Options
    ShockShock Posts: 2 New Member
    > @mightysprite said:
    > Aw @Shock sorry about your sim! Is that why you chose your username? Welcome to the forum btw
    >
    > I think that robotics was my first accidental death in Sims 4. Actually, it was one electrocution from the robot station followed by a second electrocution from trying to repair a stereo.
    >
    > You might know this but your sim is still saved in your library (the originally created version of him, that is) in case you want to try to play him over again. Sounds like a great character.

Thank you. Yea he had a very, very unfortunate run up to that point. His one lucky break was that I had the foresight to create a backup save before his birthday. I had to replay a bit between then and applying to Uni but it wasn't so bad. I wasn't ready to give him up, though.

I put a reaper snowglobe at his desk and he's back at it again. Gonna be more careful with the robot building next time though, I'm still eager to try it out.
  • Options
    I love the name Lick Jagger!
  • Options
    @NightlyCoffee ROFL Lick Jagger. I love it!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    @NightlyCoffee That puppy is so cute! And Emiliano looks super happy about finding her.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    I thought I could adopt teens but remembered I didn't have mcc in so I had to adopt a second child and age him up he fit right in.
    pVoMFUJ.png
    This is the pancake's home, their only biological child, the game named her Paisly and that is adorable.
    GGG63SV.png
    Aq4bFIQ.png
    YymxBA7.png
    dkr1UAM.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2022
    I have MCC set up to have sims get divorced and for children to take their step-father's last name if Mom remarries and Adeline Cole-York and her husband Marcus ended up getting divorced! She remarried an old high school flame, Hudson Hammond, and he adopted her two children.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @NightlyCoffee Isn't she though? I finally decided what to do with her after using the kit again ha.
    VUisLKD.png
    They did that thing where they interact before moving in the right spot but she was just ranting and that looks like a "thanks for listening oh by the way you look nice I guess." sort of deal. Akira is pretty sure he was nervous enough without her commenting like that.

"You know I went through my closet for hours you don't have to be passive-aggressive."

"That was the least passive-aggressive I could be." No it wasn't, he knew her.

"You want a better example, don't eat anything and make it worse."

He rolled his eyes, pretty sure even a blind date would be better than her about now, who was he kidding he'd pout and come right back like he always did.
    g8pu93o.png
    Still nervous.
    1bDXmQO.png
    Not even the door could stop that look.
    HcgZJ7z.png
    <3
    JOjYaWv.png
    He's already waiting for another date.

So...<3 <3
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited February 2022
    The Newbie household in my game adopted an Icelandic Sheepherder puppy named Maggie. I thought it would be huge when it grew up, but it was so, so tiny haha. She just had some puppies.

Cookie and Batuu. :heart: I grew them up in CAS just to see and they are so pretty. They will be smaller than their mom and like tiny, sleek dalmations. :love:
    IV1rOWj.png?1

Sprinkles is a beautiful fluffy couch potato with one black ear and one white ear. Look how big she is compared to her Mom lol. Her Mom looks like a puppy beside her.
    hFw7WNF.png?1

She is bigger than Buddy, her father.
    BV7z3wU.png?1

Sprinkles teaching her baby brother, Batuu, how to stand guard.
    8i3AKS3.png?1
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited February 2022
    My vet Sim Juhana Kakko and his family decided to adopt a puppy. They have two cats already and surely a vet needs a puppy too. His name is Osku and he's a goberian (golden retriever & siberian husky mix).
    cVFD5FU.png

The family moved into a bigger house. They had finally saved enough to be able to move. In their new home Juhana and his daughter Janniina were chatting while Janniina was eating (and of course she didn't change her clothes when she came inside from the cold autumn weather).
    Cx38uwo.png

More here:
    On a Halloween morning Juhana's wife Amber Stein rummaged for Holiday decorations.
    oPMlqUm.png

Janniina was having fun in the bath tub.
    v4SMoaD.png

Later she played with her doll in a play tent.
    vDBEz6H.png

Juhana's Halloween costume was pizza delivery guy. His former employee (from his vet clinic) Supriya Delgato came to visit and she brought him a present. I don't remember what it was (nothing exciting obviously), but I noticed that Supriya got a sentiment with him; she has a crush on Juhana. It's not mutual, though, Juhana kept flirting with his wife Amber the whole time Supriya was there. Dream on Supriya... Juhana seems to be faithful, at least for now. :D
    subRWLD.png

Also Marcus Flex came to spend his Halloween with Juhana and his family: He danced in the middle of pet toys all night. B)
    cs5vWn1.png

Their puppy Osku grew up. He's a big and handsome boy now. He and Janniina are going to be best friends. <3
    tGqSFhU.png
    Sd1t2cP.png

Juhana went to work. His first customer was a cute dog.
    4dcdztX.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

The Innes twins, Stella & Abigail, (Stel & Abi), have a boyfriend. Yes, the same boyfriend :D
    Stel (on the left here) is an outgoing creative genius.
    Abi (on the right here) is a hot-headed adventurous romantic.

Phil is an active adventurous genius. He finds both of them very attractive. :p
    VMW5Fsx.png

The twin sisters have been rivals since they were toddlers.
    Abi yells at Stel that "PHIL IS MY BOYFRIEND! BACK OFF!!!"
    LwfaVSy.png

Abi: "If you weren't my twin sister, I'd punch you all around the block and!!!..."
    Stell: "Oh, come on Abi! If you were at least half, no, at least a quarter as smart as me, then you may have a chance with Phil..."
    rtVUXUX.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    My main sim's boyfriend called her kid saying he found a ring and was wondering if he should say yes. I made the kid say yes because I figured he'd want that, but I didn't realize they'd actually get engaged LOL! So now that's a thing lol
  • Options
    @Plumbobi that happened to a sim of mine as well and I didn’t want them to get married for a while and I said yes and then got engaged. I was sad I didn’t get to do a big elaborate proposal because she was a famous sim.
  • Options
    YellowLady wrote: »
    @Plumbobi that happened to a sim of mine as well and I didn’t want them to get married for a while and I said yes and then got engaged. I was sad I didn’t get to do a big elaborate proposal because she was a famous sim.

Can you roll back a save? If so, do it and either answer the question differently, or just have your Sim pop the question on their own.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    @Plumbobi @YellowLady If you don't want the Sims to get engaged, it's okay to answer no. They won't lose any relationship points for it. They'll remain happily together as if nothing ever happened. It's true for all the other pop ups too, like the career and meeting a new friend.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top