Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @Stormkeep Brighe and Bella are growing up so fast. They look great, too!

Thank you! I even rotated away from their household for 3 sim weeks, to play Hermione (their step-aunt, basically), had to get her all spellcastered up, open a potion and herbal remedy store, and get her started at Foxbury Institute.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited February 2022
    It was both Elena & her husband Peter's birthday. Elena invited her best friend Gunther Munch. She also invited the Heckings, but they never showed up, so they just celebrated with Gunther and their son Henry.
    ju2nvpq.png

More here:
    Peter played "don't wake the llama" with Gunther.
    ezpDDLI.png

Besties Annie and Nero also played together. o:)
    crZnzBk.png

When the birthday was over Elena had a walk with Nero and she kept sneezing and acting a bit strange during her walk. I looked up closer... and she's sick. Those aren't pimples. :D
    HyGgm6H.png
    6F8gbVQ.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    edited February 2022
    Johnny was signed to a record label. He's working in the studio on his first album.
    t94IBJL.png
    gI4hQfl.png

Johnny and Emiliano attended a party at David and Allison's home. Johnny and his best friend, James, tried to do a keg stand together. Emiliano covered his face with his hands. I think he had secondhand embarrassment.

AmzpJBT.png
    Post edited by NightlyCoffee on
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My sim got a note:

"Dear dormmate,

wash me please so I know you truly appreciate me. NO, don't leave me just laying here, YOU MONESTER!

Love,
    your used plate."

Well... :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    @DoloresGrey I love those passive aggressive note from roommates. :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    My sim got a note:

"Dear dormmate,

wash me please so I know you truly appreciate me. NO, don't leave me just laying here, YOU MONESTER!

Love,
    your used plate."

Well... :D

I recall one of my Sims getting that happy little missive. LOL How RUDE.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    My game today continues with the household that has two newly aged up teens. And it's a little confusing. Brighe, the social one, has gotten her grade up to an A in just a couple of days. While Bella, the supposedly nerdy one, is still only at a B. They always do their homework and school projects together even, so it doesn't seem fair at all to Bella.

Bella came home from school very tense, while Brighe came home happy as a clam. It's like they both understood the disparity going on.
    Bella is definitely preparing for a teenage mood swing if things don't turn around...here Brighe tries to talk her off the ledge.

6638ec2731d208fb17ed4d78be3f658ea46d443e.jpg
    ddbd2cdca4988d6306b29a6693bd2af5e7d33682.jpg
    3f06d86d6f80defb7eda2071b597ac0400f7f2a9.jpg
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I spent some time building. First, adding some touches to the house I am redecorating for Johnny and Summer. Then I reworked the upper floor on the Goth house as Bella is expecting a new baby.

I decided to go ahead and play with the Goths. Bella made a gender reveal cake for the rest of the family, and everyone seemed happy that the new baby was a boy. Since it was Saturday the kids decided to camp out in the back yard, but had a major scare when Alexander caught on fire. The entire family joined together to put out the fire. Bella used her magic skills to clean up the patio while Alexander soaked in the tub. Cassandra and Alexander still got to sleep in the tent, although campfires have been prohibited for now.
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    @telemwill You can make a gender reveal cake? I didn't know this!

Scrapdash wrote: »
    @telemwill You can make a gender reveal cake? I didn't know this!

It's a mod, although a very simple one. It's part of Grannie's Old Cookbook which allows you to make custom recipes.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

"Hey Buddy! This is your first time to Geekcon, I bet. Isn't it?"
    "Uhm... yeeah..."
    :D
    isP6KBU.png

"Actually, Geekcon is pretty cool!"
    4FI1Gcr.png

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!"
    bocOjQQ.png

Meanwhile in Willow Creek:
    pDpCi0v.png

Lv26gcj.png

Ainsley's Family:
    mp8EuFh.png

Zcvr9x5.png
    NdmacWy.png

To finish off the day, Kimba and Baka.
    AulOlwN.png
    aVQQBDq.png
    XEjcISQ.png
    5frWzcR.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    From best friends to sweethearts. These two will probably be my first couple I use the new wedding pack with, if I get it. He and his twin brother become young adults in 9 days and she's 16 days younger than them(long agespan)
    51883246945_b5af7b904a_k.jpg
    51881624597_e9982f4fdf_k.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    @Stormkeep Does Bella often get the prompts from school like "Her test scores weren't as high, does she retake the test or accept the score?" kind of questions? I pick them based off of the Sim's personality and most of the time it always makes things worse.

@Admiral8Q I think he likes some of the costumes he sees. :D

@telemwill Ooh. I love the touch with the gender reveal cake. Do you have a name pick out for the new baby boy?

@HillyBeth They are so cute! I hope you'll share their wedding if you get the pack.
    @Stormkeep Does Bella often get the prompts from school like "Her test scores weren't as high, does she retake the test or accept the score?" kind of questions? I pick them based off of the Sim's personality and most of the time it always makes things worse.

@Admiral8Q I think he likes some of the costumes he sees. :D

@telemwill Ooh. I love the touch with the gender reveal cake. Do you have a name pick out for the new baby boy?

@HillyBeth They are so cute! I hope you'll share their wedding if you get the pack.

He was born this morning, and his name is Sebastian.
    @NightlyCoffee , Yes, she's gotten prompts like that twice so far. I forgot the exact nature of the first one, but the second one was that choice regarding retaking the test and I had her retake it. If Brighe had gotten it, I would have had her just accept the score. Same idea as you, I answer depending in the Sim in question.

I do really find it interesting how they have different grades and the "smart" one has the lower grade. They do everything together, and I mean literally everything. So it's interesting how there is even a difference at all.
    According to the tooltip, being "friends" with school mates helps your school performance. Brighe is the one with a lot of social skills, higher charisma, etc. so she has a better relationship with more classmates. I'm guessing that alone is the reason for the grade difference. Which is a shame, because it means social sims perform better in school than sims with logic/genius/etc.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

My Vampire sims just got engaged and just in time for the new pack! I hope to create the wedding day of their dreams. <3
    PsivKzS.png
    X2YqrJa.png
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    @Stormkeep
    A lot of extremely gifted children end up not doing well in middle-high school, either because they are smarter than even the teacher and end up to bored to try to get good grades, or because they have other issues with a school environment. It’s possible she’s just too smart. 😂
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    @telemwill Sebastian is a great name! I think it works with the Goths.
    @OhMyHemsworth Your vampire couple is cute! I love her cat tattoo! I saw some of the new wedding arch swatches from the new pack would look amazing for a vampire wedding. I hope you share some screenshots.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @telemwill Sebastian is a great name! I think it works with the Goths.
    @OhMyHemsworth Your vampire couple is cute! I love her cat tattoo! I saw some of the new wedding arch swatches from the new pack would look amazing for a vampire wedding. I hope you share some screenshots.

Thank you! Oh really? That’s fantastic news, I can’t wait. I will definitely make sure to share their big day.😊❤️
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    9VU12Af.png
    Didn't do much but picked out another couple for the new back, I forget his name but his future wife is Lilly and they have just gained custody of her younger brother after an accident.
    QHBXauY.png
    They can't wait to walk down the aisle.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2022
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    edited March 2022
    Blessed

To find this last post of Erik Cantrell, it's over here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/997336/the-checkered-life-of-erik-cantrell#

Any additional posts I write, after the Road to Fame mod is updated and I can safely play this game save again, can be found on the thread noted above.

Thank you to those who have read my tales of Erik Cantrell's antics. I moved these posts so that I won't find myself in trouble for spamming.

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited February 2022
    Life is very unfair to my poor Victorie. Despite using protection, she got pregnant with triplets after sleeping with her first love interest ever. Meanwhile, almost all of her siblings and cousins spent their teenage years happily woohooing everything that moves, but never had such a thing happen to them.
    Life is very unfair to my poor Victorie. Despite using protection, she got pregnant with triplets after sleeping with her first love interest ever. Meanwhile, almost all of her siblings and cousins spent their teenage years happily woohooing everything that moves, but never had such a thing happen to them.

Aw, poor thing. Triplets, too. Yikes.
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    edited February 2022
    RIP Victoria I hope she lives through triplet toddlers
    I had a nightmarish time with triplet toddlers without knowing. Some how they made it to childhood without me selling them on eBay
    Post edited by DuckyQueen on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top