October 16 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

What Is Your Favorite Edition of The Sims?

1234568...Next

Comments

• Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 496 Member
    The Sims 3
    Erja888 wrote: »
    TS 2 and TS 4 come in second as I think these games are pretty similar (TS 4 is TS 2 just with new technology).

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that! What are the features they have most in common? :sweat_smile:
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • OliwkaWidmoOliwkaWidmo Posts: 13 New Member
    The Sims 2
    Since the pandemic started, I've been playing The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 and I have to say The Sims 2 is my favorite. The nostalgia factor plays a big role here, but also, The Sims 3 is just too buggy and the sims themselves look too ugly. TS2 isn't perfect either, but the sims have personalities, the interactions/relationship system is amazing, which makes for some great storytelling, and there's a lot to do, so I think I'll stay entertained for a while.
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 144 Member
    The Sims 3
    I love The Sims 3, its The Sims game I played decades after The original game and after asking my folks to get me a Sims game to play, and to this day I still hold high praises to The Sim 3, I just play The Sims 4 ironically now and the game is more fun with mods.
    "Ooh... why does life have to be so ironic?!" Sweetie Belle in One Bad Apple.

1280710__safe_edit_edited+screencap_screencap_starlight+glimmer_to+where+and+back+again_animated_boop_boop+edit_cropped_cute_female_finger_frown_gif_gl.gif
  • ehud8651ehud8651 Posts: 18 Member
    The Sims 4
    Sims 4 was my first one and I love it
  • AncientcivAncientciv Posts: 55 Member
    sims 2 for gameplay sims 4 for building
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 1,790 Member
    edited October 10
    The Sims 3
    Sims 3, Played it since late 2011
    When can we get The Sims 3 Remastered Complete Edition 64 Bit?
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited October 13
    The Sims 3
    i grew up with the sims 3. ive been playing it since 2012 and impacted my life in ways i could've never imagined and i still play it till today, imo the sims 3 is the best work the sims franchise has the offer becasue the amount of content it carries is substantial. even after 1300 hours+ of playing this game i havent delved into certain things like the into the future and pets content as much yet its truly incredible. the same could be said for the sims 4 but the packs just feel smaller to me in the sims 4 compared to the sims 3 so other thann the jobs skills and that stuff in these sims 4 packs i have seen most things although i havent exactly played with discover uni,vampires and ,magic yet but im planning to soon.
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,241 Member
    The Sims 2
    even though i started with the sims orginal when i got the sims 2 it was like magic. all the neat lifestages, babies, toddlers, child, teens, adults, elders. it was so exciting to be able to play multiple generations. so even though i played sims 1 1st when i got sims 2 i played it the most for many years. even way after the sims 3 was out i played it but i played 2 so much more. so the memories of 2 are so much more important to me. i remember what it was like to get each pack that came out. i admit i havent played it as much the last few years. after getting all the eps for the sims 3 and after the toddler update release came for the sims 4 ive been playing 4 the most. so even though the sims 4 is the game i choose to play the most now theres still a special place in my heart for 2.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3