February 21 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

What Is Your Favorite Edition of The Sims?

1235...Next

Comments

• WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 510 Member
    The Sims 2
    Best gameplay, best animations, best objects, best sims... it's gotta be Sims 2 ;)
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,447 Member
    I Have Multiple Favorites
    I play Sims 3 most often but I love the game play and style of both Sims 2 and Sims 3.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 89 Member
    edited February 12
    I think mine was a close tie with Urbz on PlayStation(or was it GameCube?) and Sims 2 pets on PSP. The Sims 4 is pretty legendary though because your sim is able to multitask and the build tool is kinda easier. Whenever I play Sims 2 I'm always feeling disoriented when I have to build or when I tell my sims to talk to someone after eating haha. I would say Sims 4 is probably a close runner up in my heart... I would love it, if Urbz hairstyles and stuff were brought back to Sims 4- well we already have city living so I'll let that fantasy die for now...
  • sheyoncexxxsheyoncexxx Posts: 24 Member
    I think there are highs and lows of each game, we need a combination of all the games, graphics, gameplay etc and we would have the perfect game! I LOVE The Sims 4, but do miss old gameplay, I cannot lie! :s
  • beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 55 Member
    I had a lot of fun playing "The Sims: Castaway". Just to be clear, I don't mean "Castaway Stories", which I never played. I would love to play another survival style Castaway game.
  • jkgoodspeedjkgoodspeed Posts: 35 Member
    It's a toss-up between Sims 1 and Sims 4. Sims 1 might actually get the nod, because it was the springboard into this addiction I call Simism! Plus, I found the looming threat of death for my Sim so much more prevalent, as any attempt to use my stove could be my last! But, Sims 4 has become my overall most played (time-wise) of the series. Sadly, I have very few memories of Sims 2 (which I owned, but rarely played) and Sims 3 just never reeled me in. Since I don't want this to end in a tie, I will give the edge to Sims 1!