Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 3rd Hunger Games Mafia (Day 3)

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Go for it, DeKay! Maybe post a pic of your pie when you're finished?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Go for it, DeKay! Maybe post a pic of your pie when you're finished?

Yeah, sure. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So, @DeKay, just to tell you, that particular gif of him looks...kinda funny. Does he normally have kind of buck teeth and crossed eyes? hehe

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So, @DeKay, just to tell you, that particular gif of him looks...kinda funny. Does he normally have kind of buck teeth and crossed eyes? hehe

Yes. He has strabismus in his right eye. He doesn't have buck teeth tho, his teeth are just long and narrow. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Yes. He has strabismus in his right eye. He doesn't have buck teeth tho, his teeth are just long and narrow. 😂

Aw. now I feel bad I said anything. Was kind of teasing you over him, but his teeth are fine. That's just him looking goofy, right? Poor guy I feel like such a (what can I say that won't get fruit all over it?)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Signing off for the night, it's past 1 in the morning here. See you all later!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Never mind. I'm not gonna bake today cuz it's getting kinda late and that things a lot of work.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Aw. now I feel bad I said anything. Was kind of teasing you over him, but his teeth are fine. That's just him looking goofy, right? Poor guy I feel like such a (what can I say that won't get fruit all over it?)

It's okay. No need to feel bad. XD He once said his eyes make him special.

tumblr_pzpfsyNxel1twqee4o2_400.gifvtumblr_pzpfsyNxel1twqee4o1_400.gifv
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's okay. No need to feel bad. XD He once said his eyes make him special.

tumblr_pzpfsyNxel1twqee4o2_400.gifvtumblr_pzpfsyNxel1twqee4o1_400.gifv

d'awwwww! Now I'm seeing it must be true!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @DeKay and might I add, he looks "fun-sized"? :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Is the guy in black having a drink, his bf?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Never mind. I'm not gonna bake today cuz it's getting kinda late and that things a lot of work.

It is, at that, when done right...and sooo worth it for the results, so if you ever have the time to separate eggs, zest first, then juice, lemons, whip up meringue, and so on, go for it. You won't be sorry! But you might never again consider buying Lemon Meringue Pie from a store or shop, ever again once you've had it made from scratch.

I made a ganache pie once for my then-best friend's birthday party (which I catered as my gift to him) that no one touched at the party, but that was also because I had made a slammin chocolate cake with ganache roses and gold candles, and so much food (all his faves, I asked first) that everyone was too stuffed to try the pie. When he admitted to me later that he and his dad had eaten the entire pie in silent conspiracy the next night, over the sink, it made my day, cuz I thought no one liked it.

I could talk cooking all day.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    Good morning guys...how is everyone .. soo lately since its starting to get really cold where i live i started reading every book i can find in my house...now i'm all out of books to read lol ... so my questions is .. do any of u guys like to read for leisure? And if so any suggestions for some good reads.
  • Options
    What sort of genre did you have in mind?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    What sort of genre did you have in mind?

anything but romance novels
  • Options
    DeKay and might I add, he looks "fun-sized"? :D

Maybe so. 😂
    Is the guy in black having a drink, his bf?

No, bahaha, those people are his bandmates. 😅
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »
    Good morning guys...how is everyone .. soo lately since its starting to get really cold where i live i started reading every book i can find in my house...now i'm all out of books to read lol ... so my questions is .. do any of u guys like to read for leisure? And if so any suggestions for some good reads.

I don't like to read. Sorry. 😂 I'm like the only person in the world who hates reading. 😣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It is, at that, when done right...and sooo worth it for the results, so if you ever have the time to separate eggs, zest first, then juice, lemons, whip up meringue, and so on, go for it. You won't be sorry! But you might never again consider buying Lemon Meringue Pie from a store or shop, ever again once you've had it made from scratch.

I made a ganache pie once for my then-best friend's birthday party (which I catered as my gift to him) that no one touched at the party, but that was also because I had made a slammin chocolate cake with ganache roses and gold candles, and so much food (all his faves, I asked first) that everyone was too stuffed to try the pie. When he admitted to me later that he and his dad had eaten the entire pie in silent conspiracy the next night, over the sink, it made my day, cuz I thought no one liked it.

I could talk cooking all day.

Hehe, I actually wanted to find any cake shop that sells lemon meringue pies but I only found one and it was like $77 for the whole cake. And I was like, "Heck naw!!" 🤣🤣 I'll just make it myself.

That's really nice that they liked the cake. I tend to not give people my cakes cuz I'm scared they won't like it. 🙈 But I do share cookies I make for special occasions and people seem to like them. But sometimes I think they're just being nice. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    https://youtu.be/I_uAWmyKRIg
    Today's twist is, "One random Tribute will have their District announced." Dekay is from District 12.
    The Banquet that was selected was, "A kill-less night". No one has died.
    I have already sent today's post restriction out if there is one for you, so check your PM's.
    It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 6pm CST on 12/11/19.
    Happy Hunger Games, and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    For a moment there, I thought I died. XD Phew.

Okay, so did anyone find anything from last night if you have the role for it? If you wanna share?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Either I don't have the role for it, or I don't know what I'm doing, because how would anyone even find out anything, last night? When we weren't supposed to be talking about the game?
    The one doesn't preclude the other. I was just wondering. They really are amazing. You have me hooked now.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So, what do we do, now?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Either I don't have the role for it, or I don't know what I'm doing, because how would anyone even find out anything, last night? When we weren't supposed to be talking about the game?
    The one doesn't preclude the other. I was just wondering. They really are amazing. You have me hooked now.

Nah, some people will have night actions at night. For example, Rosebud's district was 3 and if you looked at the list, she could have been that one character who could find out someone's role. Tho, I hope her role was not that since I practically lynched her yesterday. XD Let's hope she was mafia since District 3 has scum roles too.
    So, what do we do, now?

We do the same as yesterday tho I'm gonna wait on the voting to see if anyone has done anything last night.
    At least we got lucky and had no kills last night!

And today's twist with my reveal is kinda like a big clue. 🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay so I have to go find the list of roles. Where was that again? A few pages back, on this thread?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Okay so I have to go find the list of roles. Where was that again? A few pages back, on this thread?

The list of roles is on the first post. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Thanks, and sorry for asking. you're patient.

xicwqMCm.jpg