Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 3rd Hunger Games Mafia (Day 3)

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    @Nushnushganay Have you decided if you wanna play? 😊
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Sure, I will try, but the rules do look like a lot.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Sure, I will try, but the rules do look like a lot.

The only rules you need to remember is to bold your post when you're voting for someone. Post at least once a day or as often as you want. Don't claim your character on the first day. Don't post anything related to the game when it's the night phase. And then just have fun! 😁 Don't worry if you can't remember all of them now. I'm sure we will inform you again when the game starts and along the way.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Oh wait, I forgot one more super duper important rule. Once the game starts, you cannot edit your posts, even if it's a typo. You can just correct yourself by making a new post.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Tentatively interested, but what kind of time commitment is this?

I only require that you post at least once per day phase, so you don't have to be terribly active, but the more you post the more fun it is. Hope you consider joining. Let me know if you decide to join. :)

That shouldn't be a problem. sign me up!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, there are some general rules when playing Mafia. And there are some rules specific to this setup, which another player we know came up with. It's pretty chaotic but fun.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Tentatively interested, but what kind of time commitment is this?

I only require that you post at least once per day phase, so you don't have to be terribly active, but the more you post the more fun it is. Hope you consider joining. Let me know if you decide to join. :)

That shouldn't be a problem. sign me up!

Great to have you. If you have any questions, just ask, and we will do our beat to help you out. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'm gonna close sign-ups in a few hours. Send out roles, and we will start day 1 at 6pm CST today. Sound good?
    @icmnfrsh @DeKay @citysimmer @nerdfashion @MaxieMix @rosebudsimmer @Nushnushganay
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm gonna close sign-ups in a few hours. Send out roles, and we will start day 1 at 6pm CST today. Sound good?
    @icmnfrsh @DeKay @citysimmer @nerdfashion @MaxieMix @rosebudsimmer @Nushnushganay

Gotcha! I'm excited.
    funny-gifs20.gif

ok!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member

:)
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    hey i hope im not too late ... i would love to play :)
    Sure. Glad to have you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    Will probably send out roles in about 3 hours. Sign-ups will be open till then, and the game starts at 6pm CST today. :)
    Alright. I'm randomizing roles now. D1 starts in 3 hr. If you have any questions, ask in the pm I send you.
    For those of you that are new, you can read this to get a basic understanding of how to play mafia. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and we will help you. If it is a question about your role, dont ask here. Pm me, and I will help you the best way I can. Also a reminder that the game starts in about 30 min.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895730/general-mafia-rules-guidelines-and-information/p1
    Let the 3rd Hunger Games begin.
    https://youtu.be/I_uAWmyKRIg
    Today's twist is, "Four random Tributes will battle it out for the duration of the day. You can only vote for these 4 people." The random tributes chosen were City, Rosebud, Lyfe, and Icey. You can only vote for these 4 people today. Any other votes will not count.
    I have already sent today's post restriction out if there is one for you, so check your PM's.
    It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 6pm CST on 12/10/19.
    Happy Hunger Games, and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hey folks
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

You guys want me to do my EMMM on those 4 people, or should I just do one in general?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Hey, everyone!

We have 7 players total, right? Best case scenario is that both Mafiosi are among the 4 lynch candidates today. Worst case is that everyone there is town.
    DeKay wrote: »
    You guys want me to do my EMMM on those 4 people, or should I just do one in general?

Yeah, go ahead. :D I want to read what people will post
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oh, and I still have an exam on Wednesday, so I'll be a bit busy with reviewing and stuff

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hey, everyone!

We have 7 players total, right? Best case scenario is that both Mafiosi are among the 4 lynch candidates today. Worst case is that everyone there is town.

8 players
    Hey, everyone!

8 players

Oh, okay. Assuming we only have 1 kill per night and 1 lynch per day, we have a slack period of about 2 days.

But then there are so many twists in this setup, so who knows? :D

What is EMMM?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Hey, everyone!

I did it for everyone and got Maxie, Rosebud and Lyfe. They're all new people tho. 😄

But then again, the only non new people are City, you, Nerd and me. 😁

Well. Maybe you and City can try to convince us to not vote you since you two are on the lynch list today.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    What is EMMM?

It's a thing that I do where I stare at the player list and see which names pop up for me that could be mafia. 😂 Sometimes they work real good and sometimes not but at least it keeps the game going on the first day, since most people don't dare to start voting on the first day. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
    FwDXXd5.gif