Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 3rd Hunger Games Mafia (Day 3)

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm feeling a little iffy on Icey and Nush
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @nerdfashion what do you think of Nush?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Nush seems neutral to me, but he/she does seem to be tipping a bit toward the scum side.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Nush seems neutral to me, but he/she does seem to be tipping a bit toward the scum side.

Who do you think could be Nush's partner then?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    good morning everybody aye . I was just looking through today's posts trying to figure out who is who aye . i have my suspicions aye. however i have a question for aye Dekay. You seem like a well seasoned aye mafia player. do u mind explaining aye how the visit ability works. thanks aye
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't have any information from my role. I also don't want to say too much about my role and give the Mafia too much information

You sure you are mafia? :P

*or not mafia, rather.

I'm not.

I'd also like to hear more from other players. Like maybe...

Vote: City

Don't you think mafia City would be a bit more active? :O

Is she? I never really noticed. I can't remember the last game I played where she was Mafia because it's been a while
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I don't have any information from my role. I also don't want to say too much about my role and give the Mafia too much information

You sure you are mafia? :P

*or not mafia, rather.

I'm not.

I'd also like to hear more from other players. Like maybe...

Vote: City

How about Nerd tho? You're a bit less strict with them even tho they only made 2 posts throughout and City only made 1.

Vote: Nerd

I don't think I've played with Ice as scum before, but this seems scummy to me.

Also, sorry I haven't been as active this game.

I don't think it's super scummy. It just makes it look like he doesn't want mafia to kill him. But this doesn't confirm to me that he's town either.

Anyways.... what do you all think of me? :D

I'm starting to lean town for you. We haven't had much activity, but it does feel like you're scum hunting the best as you can

Speaking of which, sorry I haven't posted much. :grimace: I had an exam yesterday and then my sister, BIL, and I went out to Sacramento to watch a game. But I'll be less busy the rest of the week :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »
    good morning everybody aye . I was just looking through today's posts trying to figure out who is who aye . i have my suspicions aye. however i have a question for aye Dekay. You seem like a well seasoned aye mafia player. do u mind explaining aye how the visit ability works. thanks aye

It depends, because this setup is very unique and has a lot of weird things that aren't standard in Mafia.

When one says "visit", sometimes it just means that you just visit a player without performing an action. If someone was watching you that night, they would see that you visited someone, but not the action that you did, so if that person died, there might be suspicion on the visiting person.

• Options
    I feel like with the number of inactive players, there's a good probability that at least one of them is Mafia. Maybe even both. If someone dies tonight, we'll know that at least one of them must be active.

Nush seems neutral to me too, but that's because they're new and we don't really know how they play yet.

Vote: Maxie

I hope they come on soon :grimace:

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Nush seems neutral because Nush doesn't want to flat out give away the role which would reassure you guys but pin a target to my back really quick. :) I guess I just did anyway. It's colorful. But I think it's hilarious how you guys come up with your suppositions on what is and isn't suspicious. I don't think my brain is wired the same way.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I don't know how I play yet, either. But I'm assuming DeKay is Town, and if that's so, I'm just as glad. I just wish I knew whether I have a partner in this game.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, what is up with Maxie? You hiding, Maxie? You need to come out come out wherever you are!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I might (or might not) have a counterpart and I don't even know how to find out, but both of us (if there is the other one, which I am still not sure of) seem to me like we'd be easy targets. I don't even know what the role does, since the description of it is nice and all but...how is it different, except that we can chat with each other if there are two of us? Sigh... Off to paint something. Maybe I can share it with you guys, brighten your lives.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh so you said DeKay seemed to be scum-hunting...how exactly is that done?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    forget what I said about painting. I would never share anything of mine here, not with a talent like DeKay here!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Well, in Mafia, generally townies do try to find the Mafia, while the Mafia try to blend in by seeming like they're scum hunting.

The older players here know how DeKay plays, and she has a certain way of doing things when she's town. When she's Mafia, her behavior tends to be a bit off. It's one of those things you just tend to notice the longer you play with a person. :D Of course, over time, people tend to change things up to avoid becoming too unpredictable

• Options
    hoping it's okay to stray from the topic of the game here...DeKay, I just heard a new release from Wildways on Spotify (it doesn't seem to be on youtube yet) called Bounce Dat, and I really dislike it. Was wondering what you would think of it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, off-topic banter during day is fine as long as it doesn't dominate the discussion :)

• Options
    OKay, so it turns out I would have been notified if my counterpart existed in this game. Should I say what my district is?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

*preens, flexes* yes, do tell! :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Wishing someone else would talk. Who haven't we heard from yet? I'll be back later to check in. over-n-out

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    OKay, so it turns out I would have been notified if my counterpart existed in this game. Should I say what my district is?

I guess you can, if you think it'll help. Sometimes it would be better to withhold information until the time is right though, like if a player had an important role. The Mafia sometimes kill those with threatening roles

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

That's what I'm still trying to figure out. I'm not very good at scum-hunting. But I don't want to end the day without doing much of anything, so I'm going to go ahead and vote.

VOTE NUSH
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Current Vote Count:
    Nerd (1)- Dekay
    Maxie (1)- Icey
    Nush (1)- Nerd

Day ends in about 2 hours and 25 minutes.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @MaxieMix If yoi don't say qnything by the end of Day 2, you will be replaced.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt