Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad the Dad (A 100 Baby Challenge, Vlad as ‘matriarch’) - *COMPLETED 3/29/20*

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Yes, those twins :D I had to google the film but those are the twins I meant.

Archer Sterling is the main character :D The show is... weird humor and kinda sexual :sweat_smile:

Aw, what a pity. Well, maybe I'll get that trait one day ^^

Will you try another challenge then? :) Maybe after a break.

New chapter:

I guess soon we will all know what it feels like to live in a dungeon :D At least that's what I imagine a curfew to be like.

I feel like Tonya and Celeste will look more like their mother. The nose seems too cute to be from Vlad.

Ashlie looks like she's constantly furious. Kinda scary o.O

The Sulani Mana sounds epic :o I want that, too! :D

Sterling is so sassy, love it!

The speech :joy: I wish we could hear it :D

Wow, Christian's dark form looks great! A bit dangerous but great :)

How come I haven't noticed until now that Vlad's bedroom is ALL purple?

Cameron's reaction is prizeless :love::D

The money tree is awesome :o Too bad it's against the rules to use it in a legacy challenge :'(

Oh I hate the hooded jacket. SO ugly.

Papparazzi huh? Probably quite close to real life :D I know why I don't want to be famous...

I totally forgot about THAT hot tub... I didn't even check if it only came in ugly colors lol And yes, whims are broken and will probably never get fixed... There haven't been new whims for the last few packs anyway so I guess the devs gave up on them...

Ha, I knew Tonya and Celeste would look great! B) I should use skin details more often and hope they get inherited ^^

Aw, the generator missed the chance to name them Dina and Nina tho :p

After the hot tub scences I need bleach for my eyes... :D

Sterling seems to be handsome, too.

I guess the candles on birthday trick is broken :# Or maybe it was a lie all this time? :sweat_smile:

Oh wow, 90 babies :o And the myth seems to be broken: There are babies called Karen :D

Oops, I went over the top with the comments... and the smileys :#
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited March 2020
    Omg. vlad the dad. I need to read this
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Shadami yes you do 🙂 you wont regret it.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @afai1261 I thought about using the cute paparazzi guy as a donor but then my list kind of got filled with all the premades I wanted to use!

Oh that’s a shame about whims, I didn’t realise they didn’t work anymore :(

That’s a good point about the hot tub, I’m not sure whether or not the roof on it actually functions to protect vampires. Knowing EA I suspect not though... I don’t let the teens outside unless they burn to death haha. Then when they become YAs I equip them all with level 3 sun resistance before sending them off into the world since I want to keep them all alive!

I had to laugh when the random name generator produced the name Karen.

@Becka28 haha you are right, Christian is oddly attractive. I assumed that it was just my skewed sense of judgement after looking at so many Vlad kids making me think that! Ok that’s it you are going to have to share pictures of Vlad’s triplets! I’m desperate to see them now!
    Also
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Shadami yes you do 🙂 you wont regret it.
    Aww thank you :)

@Queenarella I think once I’m done with this I will take a long break from challenges. May never do one again actually! I am soooooo done with blogging so if I do do another challenge I think I probably either won’t blog it or will do so in less detail. Also I really miss playing my main save - my gen 13 heir is calling!

Tonya and Celeste take after their mum a lot. I think they’re some of my favourite girls because of their eyes.

Now that you mention it, it is a bit weird that Vlad favours an all purple bedroom... Sould have thought he’d go in more for blacks and greys. Maybe he thinks it will lull his victims into a false sense of security?

It’s a shame you can’t use the money tree for your legacy but I see why. I remember someone saying it’s not against the rules for the 100 baby challenge so long as you don’t cheat to get it but tbh I probably would have used it either way haha.

I really like(d) whims. Wish they hadn’t been abandoned...

Hmm Sterling is alright from the front. From the side? Not so much!

The candles on the cake trick does seem to work most of the time but sometimes those sneaky sims find a way to get the cake despite them!

@Shadami haha thank you! I hope you don’t find it too disappointing/boring!
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    New horror movie? "Phantom Popcorn Bowls in the Dungeon"? Nah, needs a better title than that... but that pic of Nina would make a perfect poster :joy:

Wait your turn, Isaac, sheesh

Omg Cecelia's accusation of her father - 10/10, amazing :joy::joy::joy:

I didn't know that Sulani Mana could do that :o

And those volcano bombs are completely AWESOME :love:
    Gotta go cheat the Sulani Mana trait onto one of my sims now (well as soon as I have access to TS4 again)
    maybe one of my mermaid-alien hybrids deserves this trait...

Hahaha Vlad looks so annoyed that his new recruit is trying to destroy his house :joy:
    Practice, practice, practice makes you perfect, Cecelia! You'll hit that target in no time!

Now I need to hook one of my sims up with Princess Cordelia!
    maybe that same mermaid-alien hybrid that I'm going to give the Sulani Mana trait to ;)

And we probably never will get proper dragons in TS4...

Well at least Bearcula doesn't have to suffer for much longer :joy:

How does Karen even know what Winterfest is though?

Classic Karen! :joy:

I didn't know they could fail at putting the baubles on the tree! Probably only happens when they're in a bad mood though

Love Father Winter helping the teens with their schoolwork!

Ahhhhh WHY is Cecelia so pretty yet must suffer the curse????

Poor Leslie :joy:

I guess since they have no other food, the toddlers must be very nutrient deficient and that would lead to lots of problems!

Dang Shelby is fast!

Aww she looks so happy on top of the bed! Only a matter of time before your high spirits disappear, never to be seen again...

Well if they were plants they could use sunlight to photosynthesise their food... Yay for plant biology!
  • Options
    Aw that's sad but it's your game so you do you :) I love your challenges ^^

Just leave it lol He should see purple all day ^^

You're even allowed to use money cheats, aren't you? In a legacy you mustn't even do the lottery holiday :/

I honestly think about starting the 100 baby challenge again, too, but the cake disaster is on the contra side :D

Check some things? Cecilia, run!

How cool is the lava bomb :o And Vlad's face when he put out the fire :joy:

Princess Cordelia is so pretty! I hope her offspring looks a lot like her!

"I demand to speak to the manager" :D The most Karen thing to say.

Some sims just fail so hard with the baubles... Put the cranberry-popcorn things on so it looks better :D

Cecilia is a pretty teen. But I haven't seen her profile yet.

Even a stone shows more affection than Vlad.

Haha, I almost wanted to ask if it's weird that I think Isaac is handsome but you asked the same in the chapter :joy:

Nina really fights the dungeon, huh? :D Poor girl

Hm, I watched The Crown but I'm not sure if a princess' kids are also princesses. Aren't you British? :D You should know that :p

Not as creepy as Leslie's hair. I hate that hair :D

Seeing the royal twins hug - and one of them looking like a boy - reminded me of the Lannister twins... I'm so sorry :joy:

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited March 2020
    Cecilia is officially one of my favourite members of Vlad's army family. Love her innocent walk by and panic.

I am embarrassed to admit that I couldn't stop snickering at Vlad's exchange with Leslie even if it was creepy.

As requested my triplets with Vlad - all 3 were vampires but none had a dark form different from their regular form :(
    Vlad's eyebrows were the strong gene in this save all 3 got them.
    Mother Kathlyn:
    dUjABr7.png?1

CREAM (she shut her eyes - she has big round eyes)
    wikESOf.png?1EVBqekO.png?1

She has the best in game resting b-face
    gJJoQaQ.png?1

CIDER
    Aged up with hideous hair - normally in the challenge I dont change their hairs but this one was terrible.
    TDz39Db.png?1

so:
    5FwK4Da.png?13Y0uDuO.png?2

And my poor baby CLAY
    M2pwnIW.png?1vw6MUwN.png?1

He's so nice but got the nose and the chin.
    Not even long hair helps soften it..
    JsOoyB4.png?1

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm only on Chap seven!!! Trying to catch up fast so I can join the conversation xD
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @afai1261 Never had the Sulani mana trait before so it was fun to pay around with it. Ohh are we talking about Taron? Princess Cordelia would be perfect for him, would love to see their pretty babies! I think Karon must have a contraband mobile phone or something, she knows too much about the outside world! They can fail at adding the tree topper too, not sure if their mood is a factor or if it’s just completely random. Cecelia was almost so pretty... Well, she still is from the front anyway!

@Queenarella aww thank you, that’s so kind of you. I did say after my BOTU that I’d never do another challenge so I guess never say never but there isn’t really any other challenge that I want to do at the moment... Although the Flargen challenge looks hilarious. PLEASE do a 100 baby challenge! I would love to read it! Cordelia is really beautiful and her daughters do inherit quite a bit from her... Just still rather too much from Vlad lol. Cecelia was cursed with a pointy chin haha but yes from the front she’s pretty. Yep, I’m English! Whether a Princess’ daughters are princesses really depends. For example, Prince William’s son is a prince but Prince Harry’s son is not a prince (obviously William’s son will be King some day but Harry’s won’t). I don’t know if Princess Cordelia was in line to inherit the throne or if she had older siblings. Omg noooo now you’ve ruined the toddlers hugging animation for me! Ew toddler twincest :D

@Becka28 I am dying inside! You only had 3 kids with Vlad and 2 of them are way more attractive than ALL of the 97(!!!) kids that I have so far had with him in my challenge. I hate you! No but seriously your matriarch has some amazing genes :o Cream in particular is gorgeous. Congrats! Also love those purple eyes, great idea to give them to your matriarch.

@Shadami aww thank you so much for taking the time to read my challenge. Sorry if you get bored, the chapters are not too well written and a bit repetitive... And there’s going to be 45 of them (I have 2 more left to write and then I am done, yay!)
  • Options
    @afai1261
    Ohh are we talking about Taron? Princess Cordelia would be perfect for him, would love to see their pretty babies!

Was talking about Connor actually but Taron would work too. Love both of them so much, probably going to give them both the trait now. I'll give Princess Cordelia a twin so they can both have her ;)>:)

2 of them are way more attractive than ALL of the 97(!!!) kids that I have so far had with him in my challenge

But.. but... what about Kevin??? :heartbreak:
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @afai1261 I'd love Connor and Cordelia as a couple too (they even have alliteration haha). Omg giving Cordelia a twin is the perfect solution haha. What will you call her? Cornelia? Lol. I need pictures of the happy couples and their babies if you do it...

Haha poor Kevin, I partially take that back. I think Kevin is more attractive than Cider because Cider got the slightly flat face but Cream is possibly more good looking - though idk if she is objectively so or I just feel that way because in general I find girls more attractive, I would have to compare her with a genderbent Kevin to be fair. Let's just say that at least one of @Becka28 's three kids with Vlad are more attractive than at least 96 of Vlad's 97 kids in my game and that still seems like bad luck on my part haha
  • Options
    I've never heard of the Flargen challenge. But the word sounds funny lol

I already started and abandoned it. I got so bored. I used Sophie as my matriarch and she's not one to put her own toddlers in a dungeon :D

Yesterday I looked through Netflix to find something to watch in this time... There's this series called Anne with an E. The little trailer you get to see when you hover over the picture started and someone said "and then Princess Cordelia arrived". I might have misunderstood the name tho :sweat_smile:

That's interesting to know. Well, Harry's kids probably don't get a title now anyway as he said bye bye to the crown... I watched the series The Crown on Netflix but that's not enough to know who gets to be called a princess :sweat_smile: Still love the series tho.

Haha, I'm sorry :# It's still kinda funny for me :joy:

I have a quick question - in case I do go on with my 100 baby challenge: Do you go to CAS and edit the "can make babies/can have babies/none" with every male sim in your challenge or do you use MCCC for it? So far Sophie has 6 babies from 3 men (the second donor was Simeon and both toddlers turned out to be spellcasters... not good) but maybe I want her to have some babies from female sims, too :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    @Queenarella I am not entirely sure what the details of the Flargen challenge are but you have to make a sim have triplets, call them all Flargen, and then when they are YAs you pick the best Flargen (on the basis of skills I think) and kill the other two. Oh Anne with an E is an adaptation of the Anne of Green Gable series. I haven't watched it but I used to love the books when I was younger. If I remember correctly Anne wants to be called Cordelia, or maybe one of her friends was called Cordelia, I don't know!

I can't be bothered to go into CAS to edit Vlad's donors so I use the following settings with MCCC:

- MC woohoo > Woohoo pregnancy > Same sex pregnancy sim > Initiator (this means that if Vlad tries for a baby with another male sim, Vlad gets pregnant)

- MC woohoo > Woohoo pregnancy > opposite sex pregnancy sim > male (so if Vlad tries for a baby with a female sim it is Vlad who gets pregnant)
  • Options
    That sounds... like a brutal challenge o.O

We'll never known then because I don't plan to watch the series :D

Great cheats! Too bad I don't need them ^^

Even tho you say you don't put effort into it, it's still funny :p I don't put effort into my stories but people like it :D That's the cool part about all this ^^

Karen looks like she's doing some Irish dance :joy:

Why do sims always look panicked when they age up?

WIth Ulrike Faust I'm never sure if I think she's pretty or not. She looks fine from far but in CAS she looks kinda odd to me :#

Wow, Phoenix is handsome! He only has the eyebrows and the underbite. The rest looks fine.

You missed the opportunity to give Karen some Karen hair :'(

Summer is the most annoying sim ever! I avoid her...

Shelby and Nevaeh are pretty :o

• Options
    Nothing written by you could ever be dull or boring!

"Misery!" Shelby says, a scarily wide grin spreading across her face :joy:

Vlad looks very pleased with Nina and Eliza in that picture!

Well, Vlad, you did want to birth your own army, so...

Feel like perhaps this entire challenge could be construed as a horror movie... Phantom popcorn bowls, vampires, a dingy dungeon with lots of unwilling prisoners, and murderous toddlers ready to bludgeon anyone with frying pans. Ticks all the boxes :joy:
    And of course, everyone merging to become one after school!

Vlad's had so many kids at this point, he's going cross-eyed from just the THOUGHT of having another

"Thirsty" in more ways than one ;)>:)

dang I want a hot woman in lingerie next to me

Hahaha Raina with the cake :joy:

It's the final countdown, da na na naaaaa.......

Oh wow, the dungeon has certainly taken its toll on poor Raina by the looks of that screenshot there :flushed:

Never thought about the need for water in the dungeon! Nice insight there, Abel...

Can't wait to see how the final 3 babies are going to turn out!
  • Options
    I like how Tomax's arm is going straight through his body :joy:

Yessss love seeing Eliza so angry! She deserves it, the stalker...

Oop poor Bob realising he made a very grave mistake...

And finally, baby 100... Big fat congratulations is in order. Honestly I think I'd have lost it a long time ago if I were you :joy:

Such lucky toddlers with their early release! Of course Rogelio had to go and ruin it lol

Desmond is quite cute in his normal form actually!

Well done. Very well done. So guess you'll be staying away from blogging challenges for a while then? :p

This challenge was incredible. Absolutely brilliant. Wow it's been such a long journey and I just wanted to say how much I've absolutely loved reading it <3
    Of course, you already know that ;)

I'm kinda sad that it's ended but they do say all good things must come to an end... So yeah, congratulations, you deserve it <3
  • Options
    Congratulations on completing the hardest challenge of all challenges! I'm a bit sad it's over tho.

Doesn't Vlad have the sun-proof trait or something? Maybe it makes him fireproof, too ^^ But better hide behind your daughters lol Just in case.

Shelby is so pretty! But she has the chin :/ Same for her twin who's name is too hard for me to spell :bawling::D

Raina's dark form. Wow :o Does she have the chin?

Why does everyone hate Eliza? I feel like I missed something :#

Is there anything worse than seeing Vlad and Bob woohoo in hot tub? :|

So every pretty girl still has the chin. What a pity.

Woah, Rogelio looks like an elder. Poor boy.

Vladweena's dark form looks... depressed. Her eyes... It's kinda funny tho as she's the only toddler who got spared from incarcanation :D
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    This has been something of a journey B)
    Congratulations on reaching the end of the road :sweat_smile:
    One thing I am sure .... I never embark on this challenge ;):joy:
  • Options
    @afai1261 haha I didn’t notice that about Tomax’s arm but I just checked and you are right. Stupid clipping.

Nah you wouldn’t have lost it. After all, you are going to end up with even more than 100 babies in your challenge (since for you only vampire babies count)!

It’s true, Desmond did turn out to be one of Vlad’s better looking children. I should have remarked on that in the chapter, but I forgot. He has a bit of a flair face and his chin is kinda big, plus he has Vlad’s eyes and skin colour but other than that he’s normal!

I’m not sure if I will blog any more challenges. You already know I might do the Casanova edition of the 100 baby challenge with Vlad If I do that I may well blog it but not in as much detail.

Thank you so much, that means a lot! I really appreciate how you read all my chapters even though, you know, you have a life and everything and I still maintain that they are generally mind numbingly boring!

@Queenarella thank you! I agree I think it’s the hardest (or at least most boring) challenge, although obviously Vlad being a vampire made it easier (and was cheating lol).

Oh yeah Vlad does have perfect sun resistance. I wonder if that was it. I think though that probably it’s just a glitch that sims can walk through fire.

Shelby’s twin is Nevaeh - I remember the spelling because it’s ‘heaven’ backwards! Name generator came up with that, needless to say.

Nope, Raina doesn’t have the chin in her dark form or a flat face. She is perfect in her dark form and it’s so unfair lol.

I don’t know, I don’t hate Eliza. Just felt like screwing with the Pancakes’ marital bliss!

I dunno pregnant Vlad in speedos is also pretty high up there on my list of things I never wanted to see.

Yeah I’m super disappointed that I didn’t get any good looking girls without a weird chin.

@MonaSolstraale thank you, it really has been! Oh yes I do strongly recommend not doing this particular challenge lol. I never will again!
  • Options
    Yes, boring to play makes sense. You can only focus on the baby making and don't do much other stuff...

Yay, another glitch/bug in the game :joy: I should start writing them all down lol

The name is still too hard for me to spell :D

Maybe you'll only see her in her dark form like Vlad only shows his dark form in my game? :D

You just made sure that their backstory finally makes sense :D

Rob Bot is so creative actually ^^

Oh yes, please! Do the Casanova Challenge :) Even tho you would cheat again as Vlad is a vampire :joy:
  • Options
    Oh yes, please! Do the Casanova Challenge :) Even tho you would cheat again as Vlad is a vampire :joy:
    @Queenarella yep playing as a vampire seems to be against the rules for the Casanova challenge too... Pribably because the challenge is to have 100 kids in a normal male lifespan. But for me I am just interested in Vlad's genetics and achieving the goal of 100 babies in whatever length of time so I don't bother about rules like that. Plus it is always more fun to play as a vampire with fewer needs I find!