May 14 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
May 13: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

unpopular opinions

Comments

  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,314 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    The "kits" that were recently released are just microtransactions with cute names (anyone who doesn't like me constantly saying that can block me). The fact that you people are willing to spend money on these enrages me to no end. Don't any of you even think for yourselves? Make your own decisions? Or do you just immediately pull a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" whenever these people who call themselves "developers" dangle a new shiny in front of you? It's the reason why we got those microtransactions in the first place.

    You know what's funny, I actually went and bought a kit because of posts like these and I originally wasn't going to buy any of them, lol.

    I guess I just don't like being told what to do. I wonder...does that count as independent thought?
    I think that would be like anti-peer pressure or what I like to call being a deviant. Not like it isn't something I do as well because I do. So yeah that is thinking more independent choosing to do the opposite of what someone tells you to do because you choose to do. Interesting, there are six peer pressures and one I found is the most common is negative peer pressure which is ironically the opposite of what people on forums think of pretty much doing things because you think it is the popular choice aka followers of game changers or the toxic positive choice even if it harms "you and others" the person causing the behavior. https://www.talkitoutnc.org/peer-pressure/types-of-peer-pressure/ Unpopular opinions tend to fall under positive peer pressure which is nice to see. I guess unpopular thing is I am glad I am not in high school anymore. Teens and twenties are such a tough time of unknown identity and trying to figure out what type of person a person will be for the rest of their lives. I didn't get any of the kit kat packs myself.

    Honestly, I'm not concerned about how people want to label me for what I do or say, whether they want to put a "toxic positivity" stamp on me, paint me as an "EA sheep", "dev defender", "complainer" or call me immature. I'm comfortable with who I am and what I choose to do and others obviously don't really know me anyway, so why should their labels matter? Sometimes I have strong convictions and something to say about them and other times I don't care. I'm not the sort to be influenced by peer pressure so sometimes I'll go against the general tide. Sometimes I ride the current. If I like something I'm not afraid to say so and if I don't like something, I'll say that too. I don't care if what I say is popular or not, if it's my truth, it's my truth. And sometimes my opinion of something changes because I try to leave room for flexibility.

    ...And then sometimes I'm just in a silly mood and not taking things too seriously because where's the fun in that? 😁
    I never thought you had a label either. Just riding the current in the middle which is a pretty sweet ride. I'm glad you don't. :) I figure we are too old for the high school dramas. XD
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited April 16
    Scobre wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    The "kits" that were recently released are just microtransactions with cute names (anyone who doesn't like me constantly saying that can block me). The fact that you people are willing to spend money on these enrages me to no end. Don't any of you even think for yourselves? Make your own decisions? Or do you just immediately pull a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" whenever these people who call themselves "developers" dangle a new shiny in front of you? It's the reason why we got those microtransactions in the first place.

    You know what's funny, I actually went and bought a kit because of posts like these and I originally wasn't going to buy any of them, lol.

    I guess I just don't like being told what to do. I wonder...does that count as independent thought?
    I think that would be like anti-peer pressure or what I like to call being a deviant. Not like it isn't something I do as well because I do. So yeah that is thinking more independent choosing to do the opposite of what someone tells you to do because you choose to do. Interesting, there are six peer pressures and one I found is the most common is negative peer pressure which is ironically the opposite of what people on forums think of pretty much doing things because you think it is the popular choice aka followers of game changers or the toxic positive choice even if it harms "you and others" the person causing the behavior. https://www.talkitoutnc.org/peer-pressure/types-of-peer-pressure/ Unpopular opinions tend to fall under positive peer pressure which is nice to see. I guess unpopular thing is I am glad I am not in high school anymore. Teens and twenties are such a tough time of unknown identity and trying to figure out what type of person a person will be for the rest of their lives. I didn't get any of the kit kat packs myself.

    Honestly, I'm not concerned about how people want to label me for what I do or say, whether they want to put a "toxic positivity" stamp on me, paint me as an "EA sheep", "dev defender", "complainer" or call me immature. I'm comfortable with who I am and what I choose to do and others obviously don't really know me anyway, so why should their labels matter? Sometimes I have strong convictions and something to say about them and other times I don't care. I'm not the sort to be influenced by peer pressure so sometimes I'll go against the general tide. Sometimes I ride the current. If I like something I'm not afraid to say so and if I don't like something, I'll say that too. I don't care if what I say is popular or not, if it's my truth, it's my truth. And sometimes my opinion of something changes because I try to leave room for flexibility.

    ...And then sometimes I'm just in a silly mood and not taking things too seriously because where's the fun in that? 😁
    I never thought you had a label either. Just riding the current in the middle which is a pretty sweet ride. I'm glad you don't. :) I figure we are too old for the high school dramas. XD

    😄 Yes, haha. I do think we all end up falling into a drama here and there, but that's okay, it happens, because we all have a common passion. We're the Sims Community after all.

    Drama Llama ding ❤️❤️❤️❤️. 😆)

    (Lol is that word really censored? Hahaha)
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 615 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Honestly, I'm not concerned about how people want to label me for what I do or say, whether they want to put a "toxic positivity" stamp on me, paint me as an "EA sheep", "dev defender", "complainer" or call me immature. I'm comfortable with who I am and what I choose to do and others obviously don't really know me anyway, so why should their labels matter? Sometimes I have strong convictions and something to say about them and other times I don't care. I'm not the sort to be influenced by peer pressure so sometimes I'll go against the general tide. Sometimes I ride the current. If I like something I'm not afraid to say so and if I don't like something, I'll say that too. I don't care if what I say is popular or not, if it's my truth, it's my truth. And sometimes my opinion of something changes because I try to leave room for flexibility.

    ...And then sometimes I'm just in a silly mood and not taking things too seriously because where's the fun in that? 😁

    This is a good example for the circle of influence and circle of concern theory. ;) Basically you take responsibility for own life and don't let other decide what you should feel or let concerns or peer pressure overwhelm you.

  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 12,752 Member
    The "kits" that were recently released are just microtransactions with cute names (anyone who doesn't like me constantly saying that can block me). The fact that you people are willing to spend money on these enrages me to no end. Don't any of you even think for yourselves? Make your own decisions? Or do you just immediately pull a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" whenever these people who call themselves "developers" dangle a new shiny in front of you? It's the reason why we got those microtransactions in the first place.

    Well, you sure posted that opinion in the right place! Lol.

    My unpopular opinion: I want the dust to accumulate faster, I do not like how they have nerfed it.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,245 Member
    I like the kits because I DON'T feel I need to buy them to complete my game.

    I've bought The Country Kitchen set only because I liked the look of the objects but didn't want the other two so didn't buy them. I wouldn't mind more kits and would collect the ones I personally like only.

    I've bought all the Expansion, Game and Stuff packs so far and there are many objects in them that I never use at all but wanted the those packs for the way they add to interactions with all the others. I don't feel I'm missing out not buying a kit.

  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,005 EA Community Manager
    Hi folks!

    Once again I had to remove several posts because they were against the forum rules:
    • Don't bully or use toxic behavior. It's against the rules and is a one-stop-shop to getting banned from the forums. Your gaming account will also be reviewed. We count on you to keep toxicity out of our community. Personal defamation, harassing, bullying, threatening, offending, or any harmful behavior towards others is not acceptable - ever.
    • Don't be rude. No matter what your feelings are about other people, EA Forums aren't the place to attack another person. That includes public figures, EA employees, or other forum users.
    • Don't be a troll, bait or flame. This includes deliberately trying to cause an argument by making sarcastic, off-topic, rude or disruptive posts, and discussions.
    I would like to keep this thread open so you can keep discussing your unpopular opinions so, please, keep this in mind to keep this conversation running.

    - Leeloo
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 208 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    This forum needs adult content section. No, I don't want to hear any arguments.

    What would an "adult section" even involve? I feel like some things can definitely be changed to be less babyfied (like some of the words that get censored on here are ridiculous) but otherwise I don't think it really needs an adult section. If you mean giving people more freedom to discuss sensitive and/or political issues I feel like it's better left as it is as that stuff only brings fights and arguments

    I figure they mean what counts as "adult language", as you noted, the words that are censored are beyond ridiculous, even acronyms get caught up in the algorithm. I even got called out by a person in power, for using one to vent my frustrations. Like many of the people who browse this forum are adults, I think they can handle an acronym or two. We're not babies, we don't need to be policed. :-/
    I actually find that more childish. I mean turning Sims forums into pretty much an 8 year old Fornite player. Any halfwit can cuss. Takes some intelligence and maturity to actually be more creative with languages.

    I'm just saying most of us are adults, there's nothing wrong with being allowed to cuss. People who are offended by cussing are the immature ones imho, am Australian so I'm not offended by swearing one little bit.
    Majority of jobs would disagree with that at least here. Actually one of the don't dos: https://www.careeraddict.com/workplace-professionalism

    I think you do bring up a good point on how people like to cuss in the purpose to offend and scare others. I notice it is often used as a fear reaction. Interesting how certain language does trigger others. Good example of that is when people treated the words sheep and hater like cuss words. People will find their own versions of cuss words even with censoring. I mean I am an adult who doesn't cuss but honestly has helped with working in business. Sure it would be easy to cuss people out asking for unemployment to pay for their everyday expenses, but it would end up angering them more than actually helping them. Might not be popular, but means stable work and I have a good group of friends who I haven't scared away at least who don't cuss too. Kind of nice to be able to talk about other things instead. Why I have to tune out what I call the "noise" to get to the real meat of bug reporting too to help people with that way as well. My instant reaction is just it becomes like the Peanuts speech and I tend to ignore people who do, that's all. Like same reaction as spam calls too. Sims actually can cuss and kind of neat to see the reaction of it with other Sims with Parenthood. One of the realistic reactions I like along with the teen walk.

    Personally I would rather have zagadoo back for I disagree and plumbob back for the censors. The icons just look like Simmers are spamming emoticons.

    You do have a good point, I've seen cussing and swears used as a way to intimidate, which is cowardly imho, I mean they're just words, not particularly threatening, but I can see how some people would find it quite scary in the context of certain situations. But I do agree, there is a time and a place to cuss, some places more than others. Personally, I only cuss to express a feeling, especially when there are just no other words but to say an F-bomb or sometimes worse (such as stubbing my toe or jamming my fingers in the door (both of which I have done recently and swore both times XP)
    I agree though, keeping a professional manner in the workplace is a given, especially when cursing is involved, especially in front of customers.

    I would much rather have the words replaced with an approved filtered word, as I also think the emoticon spam just looks silly and a little cringe if I'm being honest.

    In my early twenty's, we moved to a new area. I met the neighbors (my age) next to me. And when my husband was at work I would hang out with them a lot. But they cussed a lot. One day a fried from the area I lived before came to see me. She had a strange look on her face as we talked, I asked whats up and she said "what happened to you? every other word you say is a cuss word". I had no idea I said even one. It took me a long time to get out of that habit. I would pause before saying anything to think about the words i"m using. Bottom line is the more around something you are the more chance you will pick it up. Things can become a habit and it's not a nice one to have. I don't cuss anymore, but once in a while one will slip out when I hurt myself or when I am way passed mad.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,421 Member
    Lilacsky22 wrote: »
    unpoplular opinion, vampires rule!!!! I love the energy they bring to the game and if you make a club with get together, they go out and suck blood for fun, it's interesting to me because Ill bring my human sim out to a bar and just watch the chaos!!! hahaha!!!! I truly think get together is a game changer for the sims 4.

    Before I disabled Vampires, I used to throw parties at Vlad's castle and invite vampires and just one sim. Then I'd reenact a horror scene when the sim realises he/she is in danger but it's too late and the vampires feast.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 2,334 Member
    I definitely don't want babies to be "freed". I love 3 but I don't want a return to this

    evqbjlfwdt651.jpg?auto=webp&s=a3e912b9559414ec36d9c6168bc33cca939d98ad
  • MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 106 Member
    I don't care that babies are objects.
    I don't want burglars.
    I don't want body hair.
    Because changing any of these things would (in my opinion) simply create boring, menial tasks - babies would need much more tedious care, I'd have to replace what the burglar took (probably time and again if the previous iterations are anything to go by) and I'd have to tell my Sims to remove the body hair anyway cuz I find it revolting.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 288 Member
    MagicaCat wrote: »
    I don't care that babies are objects.
    I don't want burglars.
    I don't want body hair.
    Because changing any of these things would (in my opinion) simply create boring, menial tasks - babies would need much more tedious care, I'd have to replace what the burglar took (probably time and again if the previous iterations are anything to go by) and I'd have to tell my Sims to remove the body hair anyway cuz I find it revolting.

    I remember in the old console games how irritating it would be when they'd take something like the stove or fridge, and you were broke playing by the rules (no money cheats), because the food meter took forever when just using the microwave or calling for pizza. Then if you were trying to get a promotion you would hope by the time they get home that meter was still in the green (usually not) and it was so frustrating. Then when you get enough money you can just immediately replace them like "ohh noo they stole the couch again, guess I'll have to go to BB and buy another one" - it got old after awhile. In the beginning it's challenging, and can be fun sometimes, but once you start making money it's just tedious.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,910 Member
    MagicaCat wrote: »
    I don't want body hair.

    I literally just came here to say this. I don't want body hair on any of my sims. It looked so bad in 3 and I don't think it will look good now either.

  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,369 Member
    I rarely use the gallery I'm not impressed by most creators on the gallery. I apologize if I offended anybody by saying that. I build and create sims myself so why use others builds and sims from the gallery. If I'm going to download other builders I'll download from Patreon builders or Mod The Sims or The Sims Resource Center or any number of social media sites first before looking on the gallery. The gallery is either a last result while playing and I can't find anything I want in my library or of me being super lazy and not wanting to check out Hey Harry Peacemaker or any number of other sites I will go to first for a fantastic build. Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings but I very rarely use the gallery for downloading others creations even though I watch other builders better than me build on Twitch and Youtube.

    I rarely share because what I make for myself is very CC heavy and I'd feel guilty if I downloaded something and forgot to list everything that is CC and link where I got it from. I like everybody too much to make anybody go on hunting down CC for a build I put on the gallery. I might not be the nicest simmer.

    I do agree that the gallery does need improving.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,369 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I don't like how people confuse EA and the developers as the same thing and blame the sims team a lot for things that aren't their fault.

    The Sims team aren't perfect and there's a lot of valid criticism against how they've managed the game, but many things they're blamed for are above their control and the decisions are made by corporate higher ups at EA. Like the developers have restrictions on packs, set by EA. It's not their fault that packs are lacklustre because they're given very limited time and budget and that's something that they physically can't do anything about. On the Paranormal livestream the developers actually said that they finished early so they made sure to use their extra time to add more to the pack and they've talked numerous times on how they're restricted with packs (especially stuff packs). For the most part the developers do want whats best for the game (although they have made some bad choices which they're to blame for), but it's pretty hard to make it the best game possible when you're stuck under the most hated video games company in the world who's widely known for ripping off consumers and ruining games franchises.

    I agree
    EA is the company that bought the Sims franchise. The corporation has a reputation for where games go to die.

    The Sims team and developers are given a timeline to get a game out. Instead of EA giving the developers the time needed to create a game including DLC for that game the developers are not given the time needed. It's like me telling you you have 15 minutes to make a gorgeous doll cake from scratch when it isn't enough time to even make the batter and bake the cake let alone decorate the cake once the cake has cooled down enough.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,112 Member
    drakharis wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    I don't like how people confuse EA and the developers as the same thing and blame the sims team a lot for things that aren't their fault.

    The Sims team aren't perfect and there's a lot of valid criticism against how they've managed the game, but many things they're blamed for are above their control and the decisions are made by corporate higher ups at EA. Like the developers have restrictions on packs, set by EA. It's not their fault that packs are lacklustre because they're given very limited time and budget and that's something that they physically can't do anything about. On the Paranormal livestream the developers actually said that they finished early so they made sure to use their extra time to add more to the pack and they've talked numerous times on how they're restricted with packs (especially stuff packs). For the most part the developers do want whats best for the game (although they have made some bad choices which they're to blame for), but it's pretty hard to make it the best game possible when you're stuck under the most hated video games company in the world who's widely known for ripping off consumers and ruining games franchises.

    I agree
    EA is the company that bought the Sims franchise. The corporation has a reputation for where games go to die.

    The Sims team and developers are given a timeline to get a game out. Instead of EA giving the developers the time needed to create a game including DLC for that game the developers are not given the time needed. It's like me telling you you have 15 minutes to make a gorgeous doll cake from scratch when it isn't enough time to even make the batter and bake the cake let alone decorate the cake once the cake has cooled down enough.

    Same could be said for any game company and it's developers. I hate it when people say that "devs are greedy bar stools," etc, when really it's the companies that own the development studios that give the orders, the devs have no choice but to follow.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,217 Member
    edited April 22
    Don't like the goth house in the sims 4, very underwhelming and so small compared to TS3

    and it should have had a graveyard
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon


  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,112 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I definitely don't want babies to be "freed". I love 3 but I don't want a return to this

    evqbjlfwdt651.jpg?auto=webp&s=a3e912b9559414ec36d9c6168bc33cca939d98ad

    This is what I was talking about in one of my comments about not wanting "free" babies. Like sure babies not being tied to bassinets/cribs is realistic, but this drove me nuts in TS3. Not placing babies back in their cribs, but placing them on the floor was a nightmare, not to mention random NPC's just taking the baby out of the crib and then setting them on the ground made it even worse imho.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,712 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I definitely don't want babies to be "freed". I love 3 but I don't want a return to this

    evqbjlfwdt651.jpg?auto=webp&s=a3e912b9559414ec36d9c6168bc33cca939d98ad

    This is what I was talking about in one of my comments about not wanting "free" babies. Like sure babies not being tied to bassinets/cribs is realistic, but this drove me nuts in TS3. Not placing babies back in their cribs, but placing them on the floor was a nightmare, not to mention random NPC's just taking the baby out of the crib and then setting them on the ground made it even worse imho.

    I don't understand why a medium can't be implemented. Babies were already a boring life stage, and they made it more boring. Sims 3 introduced baby swings and playpens via the store. Granted, the playpens were exclusive to toddlers, but they can't introduce more usable baby furniture in 4? Is that impossible?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 565 Member
    KayeStar wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    I definitely don't want babies to be "freed". I love 3 but I don't want a return to this

    evqbjlfwdt651.jpg?auto=webp&s=a3e912b9559414ec36d9c6168bc33cca939d98ad

    This is what I was talking about in one of my comments about not wanting "free" babies. Like sure babies not being tied to bassinets/cribs is realistic, but this drove me nuts in TS3. Not placing babies back in their cribs, but placing them on the floor was a nightmare, not to mention random NPC's just taking the baby out of the crib and then setting them on the ground made it even worse imho.

    I don't understand why a medium can't be implemented. Babies were already a boring life stage, and they made it more boring. Sims 3 introduced baby swings and playpens via the store. Granted, the playpens were exclusive to toddlers, but they can't introduce more usable baby furniture in 4? Is that impossible?

    It seems like a simple solution would be to have a minimal number of places babies can be put down like their bassinette, their changing table, their play mat, etc.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 3,896 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    KayeStar wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    I definitely don't want babies to be "freed". I love 3 but I don't want a return to this

    evqbjlfwdt651.jpg?auto=webp&s=a3e912b9559414ec36d9c6168bc33cca939d98ad

    This is what I was talking about in one of my comments about not wanting "free" babies. Like sure babies not being tied to bassinets/cribs is realistic, but this drove me nuts in TS3. Not placing babies back in their cribs, but placing them on the floor was a nightmare, not to mention random NPC's just taking the baby out of the crib and then setting them on the ground made it even worse imho.

    I don't understand why a medium can't be implemented. Babies were already a boring life stage, and they made it more boring. Sims 3 introduced baby swings and playpens via the store. Granted, the playpens were exclusive to toddlers, but they can't introduce more usable baby furniture in 4? Is that impossible?

    It seems like a simple solution would be to have a minimal number of places babies can be put down like their bassinette, their changing table, their play mat, etc.

    Exactly... Just make it so the floor is not an option for leaving the baby.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 32,648 Member
    edited April 23
    Onverser wrote: »
    Also I think the double standards people have between the games is ridiculous, the amount of times I've seen people excusing big issues in past games and then calling 4 atrocious for trivial things is something else.

    It's honestly very entertaining as I play older games as well, and I've been attacked for criticising them by the same people who call sims 4 fans "EA apologists". Like they criticise people for excusing issues in 4, and then they do exactly the same with 2 and 3.

    I think I've been pretty consistent with them all, I've ranted about one thing or another in all of them. Another unpopular opinion is I can't stand TS3's slow AI between interactions, refused to install mods to correct oversights and bugs, stopped buying before they even released WA because it was the wrong direction in my opinion, came back at Generations, but stopped buying didn't get the last two Eps because of bugs, below my standards. Stopped buying TS4 because of bugs and direction below my standards, and yes, even stopped buying TS2 buggy M&G, K&B and some others because of oversights and bugs which were below my standards. I think I have been pretty critical of all of them from time to time.= but that is an unpopular opinion, too, since so many might think I have only ever dissed on TS4. Very unpopular opinion, I dislike Freetime in TS2 as one of the worst EPs ever. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1


  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 3,636 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Also I think the double standards people have between the games is ridiculous, the amount of times I've seen people excusing big issues in past games and then calling 4 atrocious for trivial things is something else.

    It's honestly very entertaining as I play older games as well, and I've been attacked for criticising them by the same people who call sims 4 fans "EA apologists". Like they criticise people for excusing issues in 4, and then they do exactly the same with 2 and 3.

    *applauds wildly* 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 4,647 Member
    I like 4 but i prefer 3... i feel like it's much more complete, much more alive... playing it with a gaming computer makes all the difference, it's like going from a demo to a real game. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but i'm at the right place :)

    About mods i think that depends on what is annoying for each person, but i need a couple of dozens of mods in 4, while i'm playing 3 with only two mods, errortrap and overwatch. 2 package files only. I haven't came accross any situation in which actions are cancelled or something isn't working. It surely has bugs but after more than a hundred hours that i've played 3 in the latest weeks i haven't found one... while in 4 i just have to play for a couple of hours (or less) to find a lot...

    I don't know why i've decided to try to play 3 again, now in my new gaming laptop, but i'm glad i did. It does puts everything in perspective...
  • sofiathesimheadsofiathesimhead Posts: 12 New Member
    Vampires are cool and all but they are sort of a pain in the neck when they’re little fetus vampires with no powers so like every little thing effects them in a negative way
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top