What an exciting and busy week! Sul sul, Simmers!
I hope you enjoyed the livestream and discussing the news SimGuruLyndsay and SimGuruDuke shared during EA Play! It was fun waiting for the livestream with you and reading your reactions after!
Not everything was sunbathing and swimming around this week though, so let me highlight some of the awesome discussions I came across on the forums!:
- Let me begin by sharing I'm rarely happy with how I display my Sims' collections - which means all those crystals and frogs usually end up cluttering my Sims' inventories. In the first topic of our list @Simpkin is asking for some inspiration in 'Ideas for displaying bugs and frogs'. If your Sims are collectors who proudly display their frogs at home, take a screenshot and share it with the community! If not for your fellow Simmers, do it for those poor frogs that are stuck in our Sims’ pockets!
- Next, let’s travel to Sulani! What a better moment to brainstorm ideas for Island Living than while waiting for the pack to arrive? Some of you are getting ready for it, and @yupp is thinking of playing the new Expansion Pack in combination with Seasons. If that's your plan as well, this topic is for you: 'What holidays do you plan on creating for Island Living?'. Add your ideas!
- @nerdfashion is also preparing for living in Sulani, but in a more 'occult' way. Mermaids, mermaids, mermaids! 'How will you be playing with mermaids?' Leave your vote and share your plans in this fantastic thread!
- Moving on to the Creative Corner, I want to invite you to visit '🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡', by @WrathofCath. Their thread is full of impressive houses with very well thought designs Your library will never be the same after your visit!
- Last but not least, let’s take a look at The Sims 3 section! A very interesting topic around genetics was started by @pisceschick75 this week: ‘Have you ever just decided to play around with genetics?’. I haven’t, but I love to hear the different ways we play the game. Any stories to share?
This is it from me this week - if you have any recommendations, use the blue button below!
See you in Sulani next week. In the meantime, happy weekend and happy Simming!