Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Pepper is thoroughly unconcerned about the violence behind her

GA5bprc.png
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Sometimes I'm so jealous of my sims, and this is such a vibe.

RDd0SU4.png
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    That's a beautiful shot, @jpajari. Has me jealous of your sim too!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    It always starts with a dream.

No, this isn't another vampire or spellcaster about to put a spell on you. Markus is the latest to dream of stardom in Del Sol Valley. He's performed for himself in the bathroom mirror long enough, he says. Now he's gonna make it big, he says. He's gonna shine. And I'm pretty sure he will. One way or another.

pf4rSWe.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    edited February 2022
    Winterfest 1984 with the Bheeda's. Sienna got a 'large pet poop' and others got coal for presents.
    CXFAP48.png
  • Options
    @Stormkeep thank you!

I’m finally getting to post some screenshots now that I’m a full member, yay! 🙌🏼 That screenshot is one of my favorites.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @VeeDub with that pout he'll put a spell on the world! Go Markus!
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited February 2022
    Ivan (a spellcaster and kinda successful recreation of my avatar sim appearance-wise) was supposed to try and solve this mystery but he instead autonomously decided to flirt with the residents.
    Oh well, I guess that's one way to dig into the secrets.
    CL6nCfh.jpg
    [/center]
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    Nicola Bheeda is trying to marry for money but she got rejected by her potential spouse.

G9c6qeu.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Maybe, since he's obviously the wealthy Sim in this story, he hired a private detective to run a background check on this women so suddenly interested in marriage. Well done, wealthy Sim. She's a Gold Digger. Now, run like the wind!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Twins Leith and Isla Brooks as Teenagers.
    4hNe1PN.png
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited February 2022
    Sabrina duelling with Morgyn!

02-19-22-5-31-30-PM.png
    Post edited by manicobsessive on
  • Options
    @manicobsessive

Try viewing this thread for help to get your picture to show up:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1

Hopefully this helps!
  • Options
    It's a boring night at the karaoke bar, but Markus doesn't mind. He considers boring the perfect time for an acting exercise. Here he's practicing his "Look very interested when you really don't care" face.

0h4d5Xk.png
  • Options
    Welp, my friend, now that it's come down to double juicing to cure boredom I think it's time to head home.

gBWTtOF.png
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    jpajari wrote: »
    @manicobsessive

Try viewing this thread for help to get your picture to show up:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1

Hopefully this helps!

Thank you!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Today was Ariel Vatore's birthday! She's a teenager today and seems to have developed a strange thirst...
    (This is a born-in-game sim, the only editing I did was hairstyle, clothes, and makeup selection. Really naturally pretty and just the right amount of Lilith's face features:)
    VoFekwi.png
  • Options
    I'm starting to see a have a slight obsession with sharing my screenshots, but I can't resist sharing this one.

nUA0hOf.jpg

This is my main sim family, which is very dear to me, having a relaxing yet fun beach day!
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited February 2022
    Couldn't Wait.

bTxdnAl.png
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    @Bluegayle I take it you were holding back as long as you could expecting the release to come last Thursday? Can you do a roll back? Or do you have other couples almost ready to take the plunge? I think I'm glad this patch set me back just a tad. My Sim has yet to meet his 'intended'. Things are going well for my Rock Star. He just hasn't met anyone yet. With the exception of raving Fans and Paparazzi who follow him into the Spa, taking pictures of his half-nekkid self. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    @VeeDub Your boys are super cute!
    @manicobsessive I love when cats ride on the robot vacuums!
    @jpajari I love the beach photos! Family beach days are so relaxing. <3
  • Options
    @NightlyCoffee Thank you. :) I wasn't going to post any more of Markus tonight, but just for you I shall. These are from the latter part of his first styling session during his first pro acting gig. The makeup part went fine, but he started looking a little doubtful when it came to the hair...

"You better not mess it up, Anik."
    R4eEllx.png
    "He's gonna mess it up."
    TCra8Sv.png

And rest inside the tag:
    "Aniiiiik?"
    WjgXKOi.png
    "What did you do?"
    vcKkev8.png
    "ANIK! What did you do? WHAT! Did! You! DO?!"
    9NdNHOp.png

As they say, the show must go on, and go on it did. In fact, Markus was a hit with the cast and crew, and despite the little hiccup in the hair department (which was corrected before Markus did his scene), he and Anik actually get along quite well. :lol:
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I hope we get a wedding planner career with the new pack. Sabrina has been waiting for 5 years to "officially" have that job haha.

Ks7zp8v.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top