Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    I think young Darius, now over halfway through his teens, hopes to be like his hero in the portrait behind him (a comic genius). But from his reactions to the comedy he's currently watching, I wonder if Darius may end up more like the character his portrait hero was playing (his own worst enemy). :lol:

ieo5UTn.png

Haha! Is that "The Black Adder", aka "Mr Bean" in the painting? :D:D:D

My last screenshot:
    bsvG4d5.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited February 2022
    @VeeDub I think the man in the portrait likes what he sees. ;)
    Hahaha, possibly. :lol:
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    VeeDub wrote: »
    I think young Darius, now over halfway through his teens, hopes to be like his hero in the portrait behind him (a comic genius). But from his reactions to the comedy he's currently watching, I wonder if Darius may end up more like the character his portrait hero was playing (his own worst enemy). :lol:

ieo5UTn.png

Haha! Is that "The Black Adder", aka "Mr Bean" in the painting? :D:D:D:

My last screenshot:
    bsvG4d5.png
    It is indeed! Well, to be more specific, it's the brilliant Rowan Atkinson as Edmund Blackadder (one of my own personal favorite characters of all time). In the Sims universe both he and his characters may have other names, though. :lol: Beautiful screenshot, by the way!
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Totally didn't realize there were so many LGBT+ sims in the Eco pack! I got this pack about a month ago haven't really explored it or the pre-mades, but I was popping into CAS tonight just to tweak some of the pre-mades, and I stumbled upon the Tinker family and I really love Yasemin <3<3

C1WWzZ0.png?1
  • Options
    PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    They were too cute not to turn into a thumbnail :D
    WuJK4E5.png
  • Options
    jordanfbrasiljordanfbrasil Posts: 102 Member
    Screenshot of Alexis Santorina enjoying her Living Room.

HUDK5pL.png
    U0tQRGg.png
  • Options
    FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Finally getting some sleep. And dreaming of Sixam.

43009364op.jpg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited February 2022
    Hard life of Don Lothario
    trying to focus on work while the ladies from all worlds line up behind his door
    ux5Hezk.png
    OI1VSoh.png
    (I was just trying to get him to work so I could edit the hospital :lol:)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    The last photo of December, Year 51 is the current university household members;
    Poppy - descendant of J Huntington and Zoe Patel
    Elijah - descendant of Johnny Zest and Candy Behr
    Lucy - descendant of Alika Kahananui and Mele Kahananui

8p6l0vd.png
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited February 2022
    Made this Italian family a year ago in the hopes we'd one day get a Mediterranean world, and since we're finally getting that world I decided to update them with my current cc so they can be townies there when it comes out! :)

italia.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    What is the AI for mermaid looks in this game.. The look my sim generated in in his mermaid form when he first became a mermaid is certainly.. a choice

02-12-22-4-27-11-PM.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My last few shots were CAS shots, so here's the last gameplay pic I took. Drew Cole and his friend Wren went to breakfast in Newcrest. Their first date, too! A little backstory on them:
    Drew and Wren are both great-grandchildren to my legacy founders, Andrew and Elizabeth, but Wren's last name is Kibo. Her mother, Isabella, is Fin's- Drew's father's- cousin. If things go well between the couple, they may be the first sims I use for the new game pack coming!
    51876993330_3f1302b7b5_k.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    OMG, I just had a death in my game (which is really, really rare for me) - it was a shock! Peter Ottomas got killed by the Murphy bed:
    02-12-22_6-08-06%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

He leaves behind his grieving mother, 5 kids and his widow, Samantha...
    02-12-22_6-12-37%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

I only just started playing this family in my rotation too! It was tempting to quit without saving, but I went with the flow.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Aww, that is so sad @elanorbreton! That's a lovely little cemetary plot area though. At least you take good care of your Sims even after their deaths. I almost gave you an 'awesome' for the screenshots, but then I decided the sadness of the event makes that reaction perhaps a bit uncouth.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member

@elanorbreton I'll be happy to send one of my Spellcasters over, to burn that evil bed!
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    @Stormkeep lol, I wouldn't have minded an awesome :) I love the cemetery, it's one I downloaded and placed in BB. It's my first real gravestone in this rotation.
    @Svineprutter feel free to send over your spellcaster! Poor Samantha has bought herself a single bed, she will only be using the bed-of-evil as a sofa now.
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member

@elanorbreton Sounds like a plan. I remember a lot of people had their sims die to that bed, when Tiny Living was released. When I got my hands on it, first action was to fully upgrade the bed and shortly after, I had my sims move out of that place. :)

Inferno discovered:
    [img][/img]Inferno-discovered.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @Stormkeep lol, I wouldn't have minded an awesome :) I love the cemetery, it's one I downloaded and placed in BB. It's my first real gravestone in this rotation.

Hahah, okay, I gave it now. I was so, so close to doing it before I responded here the first time. I had the mouse cursor over it and my finger over the mouse button and then was like... "mmm....maybe that'd be uncool to do...." :lol:
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    9vLxlJi.png

I wish we had bands.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Paragon's meeting:
    GPaxzYr.png
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    The updated Tinker family, who recently adopted Eli!

gasdqWg.png
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited February 2022
    4pzrUSS.png
  • Options
    4pzrUSS.png

Wow, that is an amazing picture. Apart from the ball, it looks like digital art.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Poolside and enjoying the sunny, warm weather of Del Sol Valley.

40lzMQz.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @sims_premade I love all your makeovers! I only recently got the EL pack and discovered the Tinker family. They are so cute <3

---
    Robin enjoying time with her nephew, Brock

bLAxTtq.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top