Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Had to watch a tutorial to refresh my memory, but managed to make a portrait for my vampires house.
    se2iJvF.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    First test vampire ever. Finally. I wanted him to look sort of innocent, maybe even naive, at least in his human form. That worked out. But geez, it took me a ridiculously long time to get his (not so innocent, probably not naive) dark form to be as subtle as I wanted. Finally got there, though. And no, the lighting didn't change between shots; his dark form is quite a bit more pale than his everyday-face, but not quite like chalk or clay. :lol:
    wDKUdyX.png
    aloy0MT.png

Sooo very not innocent. Poor random lady visitor should have gone a-knockin' somewhere else. Somebody was quite hungry. Er... thirsty.

Ze8yBPz.png

The rest of it inside the spoiler tag:
    "Oh, yes you ARE the grocery delivery."

xcu8FsU.png

"Tastehhhh."

SszFedv.png

"How ya like me now?" ...She passed out right after that, of course. Oops-not-oops. :naughty:

UlpfVBf.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Not really a screenshot, but I had to smile when this came up tonight (My rotation includes some very well-known sims in their childhood years)...
    Screenshot%202022-02-02%20182127.png?dl=0
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    edited February 2022
    At Movers & Shakers:
    4r67TLu.png
    (Why is this guy watching me all the time...?)
    "Because you're a beautiful woman" is what I'd like to say, but...
    eqYZiT3.png
    He seems to have just wanted to use the treadmill.
    It is still unclear why he, Paolo Rocca, was so stuck to THIS treadmill (and why he troubled to come to the gym in Willow Creek in spite of that there is a wonderful gym in his homeworld, Windenburg.)
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    02-03-22-1-28-04-AM.png
    _____
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    edited February 2022
    You alright there Sam?
    5qJ928o.png

Sienna: "No hard feelings about that slip just now ok?"
    6oBR1Pd.png

Then went down Molly:
    p68sJtU.png

Sienna "I'm not really trying to kill you, honest!"
    Molly: "You know my father is a lawyer right?"
    2YUi7Il.png

Sienna adds a warning sign to avoid any more accidents:
    1k5JXMp.png

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,944 Member
    edited February 2022
    certain ship has finally reached Sulani

found it on gallery due to my bad ship building skills and modified it
    rvPbp0Y.png
    TluLwfF.png
    87ZVmXt.png
    I'm unsure how I want to play their story
    AkSPr7P.png
    but routing seems to work :lol:
    w038XuK.png
    ZNvBcBl.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    edited February 2022
    Movie before bedtime...and then this happened...Funny thing is, I didn't try to time it so it came out just right...I just pressed C. lol.

Snap_sozQqTY8p2454614812.png
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    53-CC4932-87-DD-41-FC-9-BC3-8-C0-D3-AFAD16-B.jpg
    I invited over 1 person and they drank 4 cups of water and then my sims boyfriend had 1 cup of water
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited February 2022
    "Hey, I'm drinking for two, you know."

8To4TV5.png

Yes, another new vampire, and she was in the middle of her first feeding session... well, with another sim as the main course, that is. She was fine with plasma fruit, but I got the impression that she didn't want to be friendly to that rando with the unfortunate outfit. Maybe the stranger had no decision-making capabilities, anyway. She clearly gave up on her outfit. Hot pink hair, blue eyebrows, and an outfit copied from Nancy Landgraab's castoffs. Yeah, had to be done.

Test-girl was turned by the previous guy (whose name is Kırmızı right now, but once he's no longer a tester that may change). She's another tester, and the two of them had been friends for a while before all the vampire stuff happened. Her name used to be Vita Brevis, which was her stage name as an actress once upon another time (another save, actually), but now she's changed it to Vita Aeternum. :lol: And yeah, the two friends discovered the fun of batty woohoo, so... Pregbelly happened. Anyway, my plan is to eventually make their progeny my first Grand Master vamp, and the little whippersnapper will outrank both mom and dad. Someday. Not sure if I'll import them as a family to a new save where I'll let the rest of their story unfold. If the grown-ups show any interest in a serious relationship within my next few testing sessions, I just might do that and let them all stay together.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Recently started a zoo (all animals and the zoo itself from gallery. The sim is my own), so introducing the cast (worry not, these are my most recent screenshots).

These are the lions, Pix (lion), Kore (white lioness), Lornnin (lionsss being pet), and Pavva.
    qTtoY7C.png

Kalx and Kirna.
    QQ8ImMS.png

There’s also some foxes and soon to be lemurs, but I didn’t get a picture of them.

Pavva and Kore got pregnant, sl this is Pavva being brushed with her adorable pregnant belly.
    kGWEdKs.png

They gave birth only seconds apart. Kore had two girls that look nothing like lions, and Pavva had a boy that looks exactly like his dad. Pet genetics are awful and I wish they’d get a rework. The two tigers had a solid black baby, somehow.
    skU7HRa.png

I imagine them to be congratulating each other about their cubs (while Lornnin is sick in the background.)
    JZhruSM.png

The sim is Rylee Hines. She’s a daughter of a sim in my huge main family that was adopted and then I honestly just abandoned her till now, 2 or 3 generations later. She has an attachment mainly to the lions.

ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,489 Member
    YellowLady wrote: »
    I invited over 1 person and they drank 4 cups of water and then my sims boyfriend had 1 cup of water

I want to understand just how water spoils?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    YellowLady wrote: »

I want to understand just how water spoils?

Something seems very wrong with that Sim's boyfriend.
    The Bheeda kids are plotting something!
    USr0Mbf.png
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    USr0Mbf.png

Awesome photo! :smiley:
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Brd709 wrote: »
    USr0Mbf.png

Awesome photo! :smiley:

Thank you! I don't think their mother heard any thing incriminating as she walked passed them!
    MZjJtwk.png

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

Been playing the "Re-boot" of my original starting character before I lost all my saves.
    Teressa Calhouni.
    Had her chase down and hook up with Markus Flex.
    (Last time it was Don Lothario, but I only had base game then and was a 'noob' player too, lol!)

Last and second-last screenshots:
    :smiley:

Q9mxsvR.png
    yLoId7J.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    Hazel and her younger sister Katie having a chat. Hazel is a young adult and has recently finished her first term of university, doing Language and Literature at Britechester. Katie is a teenager. I've paused aging for everyone whilst Hazel and her twin sister, Lydia, go through university (Lydia is doing Biology at Foxbury). It's a fairly big family - Katie also has a twin sister, Clara.

CnZc6dg.jpg
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    A peaceful hike. Just the two of us.

xkqALM0.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My Snow White sim was having a quiet moment with the father of her children when Vlad decided to go for a quiet walk in the country.
    wIWPt2B.png
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    _____
    02-05-22-12-22-26-AM.png
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    The first 3 generations of the legacy family from the game I started over this past Christmas:
    0ea346e3de8da14b02772e5162e3fb3b1737498f.jpg
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top