Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Lilith.

6SNMHH3.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I started playing the Ngata family in Sulani since they are just too cute (and those who know me by know should know I really enjoy playing lesbian families haha). I gave them all slight makeovers and downloaded one of pugowned's french bulldogs to add the the family. I named their pup Kio, which I saw on a website was a Hawaiian name that means puddle (may not have been an accurate source but it seemed like a cute name!)

Here's Tane and Kio <3

4GIBXGm.png
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Silandra and Luna's house.
    iAMspKs.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    A Granite Falls Sim randomly working out in Uptown, wearing totally practical gym attire.

50768758778_a11d900882_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My orange gen Not so Berry sim named Tiger has to make 4 people dislike him. He is doing very well at being thoroughly unpleasant.
    WAArMXj.png
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2021
    REMOVED BECAUSE OF EA
    Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    I got Snowy Escape for Christmas and I spent last few days replacing all twonies with my sims, so they fit into my main save. And just yesterday I finally actually played one of the families. And they went for the festival of snow where their youngest daughter Chiyo met another of my sims. It was so cute :') I really love having only my sims in the game, it really makes me happy to see them everytime I meet them...

9916f3f76e7fbaa9c2cc232e9b2ab56571bb6bff.png
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    Cole dancing with his crush at the Romance Festival.

R1rY0cJ.png
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2021
    REMOVED BECAUSE OF EA
    Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I love making sims with CC

12-28-20-2-28-23-PM.png
  • Options
    Writing in your journal can be a very emotional experience

BnXQWRA.jpg
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Clara Bjergsen decided to eat her volcano pasta alone at the bar during her last upper crusts gathering.
    ukNpXeI.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member

Howling like a super scary wolf! (Breaks the immersion that his owner's shoe is almost bigger than he is..)
    DbXzfgC.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu What is the cute puppy's name? And is he/she part of the family with Snowflake or does he/she belong to another famly?

Today when I loaded the Douglas-Goldstein family, Beatrix was off by herself in Newcrest so I decided to see what she was up to. Found her making friends with an adult man who kept autonomously making hotdogs. Would be totally creepy in any other world than the sims lol.

FeAix6X.png
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited December 2020
    50764284546_39bdfb3d44_z.jpg
    There's something about you,
    I can not explain
    I just want to know you,
    I just want to know your name
    It's not what you said,
    Not the way you said it
    I'm under your spell and I don't regret it
    - Angel Eyes, New Years Day

Forgotten Hollow Chapel
    Vampire Poses
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    I took this yesterday, but ran out of time to post it. This is from my Ancestral gamesave, meaning this couple is my sixth great-grandparents, John and Sarah Jane Sevier. We have plenty of portraits for him, so he looked something like this, but nothing on her except to say she was small and blonde. One biographer even called her 'delicate'. They lived in 18th century Colonial America. Began in Virginia and removed 300 miles Southwest to what is now East Tennessee. Here they are as newlyweds.

KcHKiwG.png
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @GalacticGal Pretty cool to do a save like that! If I had the patience, I would totally try to play historical sims.

Wren Anderson gave herself a very awkward tan today lol. But she's a confident gal so she doesn't seem to mind too much. I kind of wish that sims could accidentally tan or burn if they fall asleep in the sun since it's always very awkward when I click "tan in current outfit" knowing very well that my sim is sabotaging themself lol.

8rlt1ju.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Goosey wrote: »
    This is a new vampire I been working on the last couple days, thick asf as expected, so we got that right. I made the dark form very sickly and bloody/dirty looking so I have that hidden in spoiler so I don't scare the young'ns. She has no home atm and lives in the graveyard in forgotten hollow.

That's a wicked looking vampire! I really like that. Most of mine are not too scary. I made one that has a tragic backstory. She's a plant sim that wandered into Forgotten Hollow and she withered from lack of sunlight because the nights are so long. She didn't die though, she became a Child of the Moon and she needs plasma instead of water. She mostly just gardens and wanders around looking for plants.

8RQlIAe.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I caught this playful ghost making a snow angel in one of my graveyards :D

12-27-20-3-14-35-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EqUAMa_U8AAfD6s.jpg
    Well I decided to put my main save aside for now and work on finishing up my trophies (PS4) and one of the trophies is something called the Alphabet Legacy. I've never tried something like this so it's been kind of fun.
    EqUAjCOUwAEtqw9.jpg
    EqUAzXKU8AoSpXB.jpg
    EqUBBbmVoAAaFyP.jpg
    Mayor Whiskers (I saved him this time!)
    He looks kind of sinister lol xD
  • Options
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Busufu wrote: »
    ldmarko wrote: »
    That's one way to feed a brood.
    URpYDLN.png

I hope you didn't feed them the spicy food :D.

No, they had the egg rolls. I take toddlers to this festival all the time, and I think a few have had the spicy stuff before, but I don't remember if it had any effect on them. Maybe I'll try it next time. I'm playing on long life so 4 of them will still be toddlers then. >:)

@ldmarko My toddler has the spicehound trait so I do think toddlers can eat spicy foods! However, there is a chance I cheated to get that trait, as you can see a handful of her traits were added by cheating so I can't confirm lol

pSFfeMx.png

Also another screenshot - the little knitted toys from Nifty Knitting are so cute!

i2PxMRf.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Goth girl Valentina is in her natural habitat....she feels gloomy, as she often does

c3UYALt.png
  • Options
    Cassandra Goth's creepy new grandpa/husband Raymond opened up a used tombstone store in Newcrest. Some of the inscriptions read "World's Worst Grandpa", "What Are You Looking At?" and "Eat At Joes". I don't want to know where he got the used tombstones from....

EryUW6r.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Cassandra Goth's creepy new grandpa/husband Raymond opened up a used tombstone store in Newcrest. Some of the inscriptions read "World's Worst Grandpa", "What Are You Looking At?" and "Eat At Joes". I don't want to know where he got the used tombstones from....

HAHAHAHAHA. This is as good as the toilet store.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Haha, Yuki Behr just bought one! I'm honestly surprised he sold any....I mean, who wants a used tombstone?

cw4utGi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top