Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a “thing” for any premade sims?

In TS4 I totally have a crush on Bella. In TS3 I had a thing for Sun Young Kim. I can’t bring myself to act on my crush with Bella since she’s married, but with Sun I married her and brought her back to the regular world (non-vacation only world)

Anybody else have a serious crush on any sims franchise premades?

Comments

• Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I do have crush on bella husband and Caleb am guilty on that.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    I do have crush on bella husband and Caleb am guilty on that.

Funny thing about that, Lilith is one I kind of have a crush on too. I’m not totally infatuated with her face like I am with Bella, but I’m into her overall style. And a side note (the funny/ironic part) Lilith and Caleb both have the trait to not feed on other sims, yet Lilith is the only vampire ever to force her way into my home and force feed on me... that made me so mad that I’ll never form a relationship with her with any sim I make.

Mortimer and Caleb are 2 of my most favorite premades.
  • Options
    Ohh, the relationship to your comment was that I thought Lilith was Caleb’s wife at first. Since I thought Caleb was cool I never pushed a relationship with Lilith. But once I realized they were siblings the whole force feeding thing happened.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Went to the gym just today with my evil sim and as she was running on the treadmill, Bjorn Bjergsen hops on the neighboring treadmill. I couldn't get over how good the two looked together. And he has the good trait, which will make this all the more fun.
  • Options
    Went to the gym just today with my evil sim and as she was running on the treadmill, Bjorn Bjergsen hops on the neighboring treadmill. I couldn't get over how good the two looked together. And he has the good trait, which will make this all the more fun.

Bjorn is a pretty cool premade. His wife is in my top 5 too... why do all the premade women I like have cool husbands?
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2018
    I wouldn’t say I have a “thing” for any of these sims, but I do really like them

Akira Kibo is very hot, but it’s a pity that when I mix his genetics with any other sim in CAS their daughters are cursed with tiny chin syndrome. If I ever let him marry one of my sims, they will only have sons!

My favourite female premade is Mimsy Shallot. She is gorgeous when revived (had to get rid of that jealous trait though!) and she married one of the heirs in my generational game. Her daughter is my profile picture.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t say I have a “thing” for any of these sims, but I do really like them

Akira Kibo is very hot, but it’s a pity that when I mix his genetics with any other sim in CAS their daughters are cursed with tiny chin syndrome. If I ever let him marry one of my sims, they will only have sons!

My favourite female premade is Mimsy Shallot. She is gorgeous when revived (had to get rid of that jealous trait though!) and she married one of the heirs in my generational game.

Well thank you for that. Now I have a target for my next cloned ambrosia!
  • Options
    @KirbySkywalker be warned that even after you revive her, she still retains some of her ghostly abilities (can pass through other sims, possess objects and never ages). She also cannot try for a baby, but you can get her pregnant if you have mccc and use risky woohoo. Her daughter is my profile picture (Dad was an alien)!
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Morgan Fyres.
    Utter perfection.

i'd like to thank whoever on the Sims team made her in CAS
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley

That’s funny, I was actually thinking your profile pic looked a lot like a blue version of her
  • Options
    RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member

My favourite female premade is Mimsy Shallot. She is gorgeous when revived (had to get rid of that jealous trait though!) and she married one of the heirs in my generational game. Her daughter is my profile picture.

@MaggieMarley Aha! So it’s not only me then, My sim married Akira Kibo and they had four sons in a row and not one daughter.!
  • Options
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Morgan Fyres.
    Utter perfection.

i'd like to thank whoever on the Sims team made her in CAS

She does make me do a double take. I like Her sister Siobhan and their friend Luna too but sadly my sims are older than them and my kids are just toddlers... I feel I’m out of their generation in my game.
  • Options
    I just googled Akira Kibo and found the household with the roommates. I remember them from months ago. Sadly they must have been victims of the culling :(
  • Options
    I just googled Akira Kibo and found the household with the roommates. I remember them from months ago. Sadly they must have been victims of the culling :(
    You could download them off the gallery if you want them :)
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    J Huntington III would be my man in real life <3
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    One sim I always love to have in any of my play through's and never want culled is Bjorn Just loved his overall look.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No, not ever.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I cant remember who but it's someone here that has a cute obsession with Don lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

I don't even know why, but there's something about Johnny Zest, lol. He's really cute, but in every save, I do have to give him a fashion makeover. The appeal? I think it's the whole tragic disowned-by-his-snooty-family thing. He's my favorite little underdog to root for. :smile:
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    sof2106sof2106 Posts: 136 Member
    Jared Frio (from TS3) is my weakness. B)<3
    There, I said it and I'm not taking it back. :D
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Not really. There are some cute ones though. The only sim I've ever had a real emotional attachment to is my Selena Gomez sim.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    In TS4 I totally have a crush on Bella. In TS3 I had a thing for Sun Young Kim. I can’t bring myself to act on my crush with Bella since she’s married, but with Sun I married her and brought her back to the regular world (non-vacation only world)

Anybody else have a serious crush on any sims franchise premades?

I don't like the premades. Whenever my sims marry, I make their spouse unless I'm not playing in the main family home if there's more than one offspring.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    SO many 'thing's. I practically bought City Living just for Diego Lobo. There's also Don, Marcus Flex, Malcolm, Caleb, J, Victor and Wolfgang.

Mr Big from Sims 2 got me the worst though.
    Xpohamu.jpg
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Caleb Vatore. <3 That sexy vampire just drives me (and my female sims) wild. So wild I had to make him the brooding hero of the SimLit romance story I'm writing, complete with tragic past and gothic overtones. Give that boy long hair and a goth makeover and I nosebleed everywhere...
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Joaquin, and Caleb.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg