March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a “thing” for any premade sims?

Comments

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Not really, but Father Winter has a "thing" for my sim. I asked him for a gift on Winterfest and ever since then the guy will not stop calling.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited August 2018
    Not really a crush but I do have a soft spot for Don.
    He has to be involved in any save I have, married to one of my sims or good friends.
    I have liked him ever since sims 2. I used to always marry him off to Brandy, they were my favourite couple.
    In my current save, a 100 baby challenge inspired game, he was one of the fathers, when he died I took his tombstone and now he haunts my sims home. I can't bear the thought of him being gone completely.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Uh No. It's a game.... I can not imagine such a thing. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Candy Behr is adorable.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I do find the TS2 version of Don Lothario attractive. When I was a kid, before I realized I like guys, I always liked playing Don and marrying him off to Cassandra. They even make cute kids together. I'm sure his sons would have no trouble with women either.

FwaPof2.jpg

When Beau Broke became an adult, I realized he was really handsome as well.

p6BXcHb.jpg
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I never give it a second thought when evicting/deleting premades but when it comes to Salim Benali, I just can't bring myself to do it. He is always allowed to stay in my game and in his apartment and be part of the city's background.
    I'm even considering have one of my Sims befriend him and maybe even marry him at some point.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I never give it a second thought when evicting/deleting premades but when it comes to Salim Benali, I just can't bring myself to do it. He is always allowed to stay in my game and in his apartment and be part of the city's background.
    I'm even considering have one of my Sims befriend him and maybe even marry him at some point.

I have the exact opposite feeling about Salim lol. I'll never see him the same way ever again ever since he became my simself's worst neighbor. :D

Of course I mostly have a thing for the young male premades (especially Caleb and Brent Hecking, the non-bearded one, oof) but I especially like Miko Ojo for some reason. She just seems to have such a cutesy personality, and seems loveable and simply adorable at times. Can't bare to see her purged off or deleted.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    edited September 2018
    I wouldn’t describe it as a crush exactly, but I’m pretty fond of a few sims in specific.

Mortimer Goth is one of my favorites. He just always ends up being such a doting husband and loving father, plus he’s a writer in TS4. *swoon* I tend to play him as this prolific horror and mystery author with a soft heart. Like he spends all day writing about murderers and child eating clowns, and then goes and plays on the slip and slide with Alexander, gives Cassandra advice about boys and how to deal with bullies, and cuddling on the couch with Bella watching romantic comedies.

I also really like Dina Caliente. There is just something about her that has kept me playing stories with her since TS2. Back then in TS2, she married an elderly Mortimer and became stepmom to the two Goth kids because Bella is missing. They ended up being quite happy together and having 3 kids before he passed away at a ripe old age. In TS3, I played her as a big time pop star. She was a big time celebrity in the town and relished in it. She married a handsome French townie and had a daughter after she retired from her career.

Currently in TS4 within my main save, she is married to Bella Goth’s brother Michael Bachelor who I made in CAS from Bella’s genetics. They live in a big modern mansion in Oasis Springs with Michael and Bella’s mother Jocasta, their two children, Ellie and Ezra, and a golden retriever named Scout. Dina is a successful doctor and Michael is a businessman.

I also really like Salim Benali, Liberty Lee, and Johnny Zest.
    Post edited by mmt3363 on
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I like Salim Benali :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Wouldn't say I have crush, but definitely a "thing" for some (mostly guys):

Paolo Rocca, Johnny Zest, Salim Benali, Marcus Flex, Caleb Vatore, Diego Lobo, The Heckings, Joaquin LeChien, Akira Kibo, Dominic Fyres. Oh and Max Villareal when he grows up. He's not a bad kid, really.
    As for the girls, not that many: Katrina and Dina Caliente, Penny Pizzazz, Darling Walsh, Moira and Morgan Fyres.

Think that's about it, can't remember anyone else. Haven't played too much with the big, premade families.

I absolutely give them make overs though, at least hair and clothes.
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    I don't have a 'thing' for any sim, but I do have favorites for potential spouses when my sims are ready to settle down.
    From TS3: Billy Caspian(RV), Pepe Moretti(MC), Mortimer Goth(SV), Thornton Wolfe and Gilberto Gonzalo(ST).
    TS4: Malcolm Landgraab, Marcus Flex, Sergio Romeo, Caleb Vatore, J Huntington, Salim Benali.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Kathykins wrote: »
    Oh and Max Villareal when he grows up. He's not a bad kid, really.

I second this. Max has always turned out really hot in my game! :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Akira Kibo, I just love him.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    In TS4 I totally have a crush on Bella. In TS3 I had a thing for Sun Young Kim. I can’t bring myself to act on my crush with Bella since she’s married, but with Sun I married her and brought her back to the regular world (non-vacation only world)

Anybody else have a serious crush on any sims franchise premades?

I don't but there are premades I like some of them enough intentionally try to hook my sims up with or play on occasion. Even some I root for secretly behind my sim's back when I am trying to look for somebody for them to settle down with.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Kathykins wrote: »
    Oh and Max Villareal when he grows up. He's not a bad kid, really.

I second this. Max has always turned out really hot in my game! :smiley:

Apparently not in mine... :confounded:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited August 2018
    In TS4 I totally have a crush on Bella. In TS3 I had a thing for Sun Young Kim. I can’t bring myself to act on my crush with Bella since she’s married, but with Sun I married her and brought her back to the regular world (non-vacation only world)

Anybody else have a serious crush on any sims franchise premades?

Summer Holiday and Penny Pizaz or however you say her last name.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Uh No. It's a game.... I can not imagine such a thing. LOL.

Why not? I get emotionally attached to characters in books, films, and even in some comics. Why not in a game with human like characters, that I've spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours with?

Anyway, for me it's Lilith Vatore and Moira Fyres. There's just something about those two.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I've always loved Don Lothario and probably always will. There's just something about that handsome playboy. I also love Caleb and Paolo. Both of them are very charming, cute and adorable. Also, as others have said, Bjorn has a quality and look about him that I love too. But, I just can't bring myself to break up his marraige with Clara so he can get with my Sims. Oh well...

For the ladies, I adore Candy Behr. She's just so freakin' cute! Summer Holiday too, after I slightly tweak her buggy eyes and get rid of that ridiculous walk. I really like Zoe Patel as well. She's very pretty in my opinion and such a sweet Sim. Bella though takes the cake out of all the ladies for me. I think she is THE most beautiful premade ever created. I love her personality too, she's always cheerful, good friends with my Sims and eager to have fun if needed.

Again though, like Bjorn, I just can't justify breaking up her marraige to Morty. They are iconic as a couple. Her daughter, Cassandra comes in a close second. When she ages to a young adult, she's quite a knockout!
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    edited August 2018
    I hate to say this... but... with all the love for Don Lothario.. I mean... from what I gather he moved in with a woman so he can get with her daughters... DAUGHTERS! Both of them! He is playing a woman to get with both of her daughters!!!

Ahhh geeze... lol... idk...

Every time I see his name mentioned I’m just like /facepalm
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I've always loved Don Lothario and probably always will. There's just something about that handsome playboy. I also love Caleb and Paolo. Both of them are very charming, cute and adorable. Also, as others have said, Bjorn has a quality and look about him that I love too. But, I just can't bring myself to break up his marraige with Clara so he can get with my Sims. Oh well...

For the ladies, I adore Candy Behr. She's just so freakin' cute! Summer Holiday too, after I slightly tweak her buggy eyes and get rid of that ridiculous walk. I really like Zoe Patel as well. She's very pretty in my opinion and such a sweet Sim. Bella though takes the cake out of all the ladies for me. I think she is THE most beautiful premade ever created. I love her personality too, she's always cheerful, good friends with my Sims and eager to have fun if needed.

Again though, like Bjorn, I just can't justify breaking up her marraige to Morty. They are iconic as a couple. Her daughter, Cassandra comes in a close second. When she ages to a young adult, she's quite a knockout!

I like Bjorn too but like you I can't break his marriage up, they are one of my favourite couples. I had a vampire who turned him and waited for Clara to move on then married him :)
    edited August 2018
    simm621 wrote: »

I like Bjorn too but like you I can't break his marriage up, they are one of my favourite couples. I had a vampire who turned him and waited for Clara to move on then married him :)

Oooh! That's a fantastic idea! Smartypants! hehe I've been trying to think of a way to get to him without breaking them up and that's just perfect! Thanks for the idea, I think I'll start a new save just to implement your idea. I'll probably turn him back to a normal Sim once Clara is gone though. Or not... we'll see how it goes. :)
    I hate to say this... but... with all the love for Don Lothario.. I mean... from what I gather he moved in with a woman so he can get with her daughters... DAUGHTERS! Both of them! He is playing a woman to get with both of her daughters!!!

That's a good point, but I still love the guy. The Caliente daughters aren't a facepalm/creepy factor though in my game since I got rid of them. I dont like them. I then moved in a few other young adult ladies and renamed that lot Lothario's Love Nest. Katrina still has competition, but it's not quite as inappropriate now in my game. ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yeah, personality-wise he's a garbage person, but you can play him however you like, and in my game he stuck with Cassandra.

Of course he gets to romance and woohoo a lot with her to fulfill his desires. Before I'd just change his aspiration, but this time I let him keep it because it's a core part of his character.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2018
    It is Marty Keaton from TS3. I loved him so much. I had no idea he was married. I had my sim to have a baby with him. Then I noticed he had a wife and a child so my sim was a single mom. I felt so bad for Justine and her baby.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    edited August 2018
    simm621 wrote: »

Oooh! That's a fantastic idea! Smartypants! hehe I've been trying to think of a way to get to him without breaking them up and that's just perfect! Thanks for the idea, I think I'll start a new save just to implement your idea. I'll probably turn him back to a normal Sim once Clara is gone though. Or not... we'll see how it goes. :)

Just be sure to get him trained up and give him full sun resistance, fledgling vampires are not too bright LOL
    I forgot once and watched Victor Feng burn to death while out at the park training my young ones, ooops!