Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a “thing” for any premade sims?

Comments

• ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    I wouldn't say I have a "thing" for any of them, but I'm very fond of J Huntington III, Mortimer Goth, and Alexander Goth (he's actually a decent-looking sim if you fix his ears, chin length, and nose mismatch, especially if you don't mind the nerdy look, which I happen to like). My first save I had my sim couple's oldest daughter marry Alexander and he was so lovely to her that I grew very fond of him. In my second save my female sim ended up in relationships with J and Mortimer. J ended up being much sweeter than I would've expected being he is non-committal, and Mortimer i already knew from Sims 3, but now like him even more in this game, he has also been very good to my sim (even when he was still married to Bella lol).
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Zoe Patel, Yuki Behr, Salim Benali and Akira are my baes hahaha <3 Joaquin Le Chien, Jesminder Bheeda and Caleb Vatore are the runner-ups for my heart.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    edited September 2018
    Aw, where's the love for Ned Whalen? He's darling. <3
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2018
    I once commented here that I'm not a fan of premade sims, but the girl in my avatar with Cole Parker is actually gorgeous! Her name is Genevieve Weston.
    Here are her pre/post-makeover pics
    29604238877_014cd02a0b_b.jpg
    44492207882_d0b83f522a_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yes! All of the premade Vampires! <3:*

For real though, I can't say I actually have a crush, but I do have a very deep favoritism for Vlad. It's like an admiring respect. A tiny obsession....

Oh all right, I'd move in! I'd do it and I'd be glad I did it! I'm not sorry! He's the Master! He has the Gift of Eternal Liiiife!!

*Skulks crazily*

*Eats bug off the wall*
    #Team Occult
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Caleb and Lilith Vatore! My lil bi heart can't pick :D
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Just Don, but I have a thing for bad boys.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    In TS4 I totally have a crush on Bella. In TS3 I had a thing for Sun Young Kim. I can’t bring myself to act on my crush with Bella since she’s married, but with Sun I married her and brought her back to the regular world (non-vacation only world)

Anybody else have a serious crush on any sims franchise premades?

This is such an odd question.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • saysay_playssimssaysay_playssims Posts: 7 New Member
    Johnny Zest and J Huntington III mainly. But Joaquin Le Chien and Paolo Rocca aren't that bad either.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited August 2019
    Candy Behr and Lilith Vatore... Not really a thing but I like them the most. And if I can include her, Miss Hell from the gallery... Now she's beautiful, really beautiful.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited August 2019
    Caleb Vatore. <3:D
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I haven't found any of the premades attractive since Ollie Purdue.
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited August 2019
    edited
    Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Goosey wrote: »
    I've modified several Maxis's premades to look more unique and fit better with my current Sims. They were mostly shovel faces or just too plain so that's why I modified them. They now are combined with my own Sims and use them as regular playable characters now. I've also modified many random sims that get spawned as well and made them a lot better.

I really had no choice but to modify them. The premades looked too weird and seeing half plum Maxis creations mixed with my masterpieces looked odd. So I made them at least on par with them.

I took some screenshots of them. I scaled the image down nicely so it won't take forever to load and its only 600kb.
    vrzfies3bg8dx21zg.jpg

FYI there’s a pants option in CAS.
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited August 2019
    edited for deletion
    Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    @Goosey Obviously she got tired half way through putting them on.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    edited August 2019
    Lol, am with money on this poor Bella and her daughter clothes barley even on them sheesh. XD
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Johnny Zest and, when he ages up Alexander Goth.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited August 2019
    In TS4 Nelani and the blonde premade that lives in Windenburg. Can't remember her name. She's in one of the premade clubs.

In TS3 Erin Kennedy the She Hulk.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    simm621 wrote: »
    I like Bjorn too but like you I can't break his marriage up,

Bjorn is married? ;)
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Completely forgot about this thread, but now that it has been brought forth again....

I have new "crushes" in IL: Ukupanipo and Kala, the mersims. Uku because he's adorable and a joy to play. Love his face, its unique and funny. He can be very charming. And Kala just owns the land she walks on. And, despite being a mean loner, she has never ever shown any mean-ness to my other played sims. She's had WHIMS to be mean and do mischief, but never actually acted on it. Besides, she's really beautiful. I'm shallow, I like every sim to look as good as they can.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Goosey wrote: »
    I've modified several Maxis's premades to look more unique and fit better with my current Sims. They were mostly shovel faces or just too plain so that's why I modified them. They now are combined with my own Sims and use them as regular playable characters now. I've also modified many random sims that get spawned as well and made them a lot better.

I really had no choice but to modify them. The premades looked too weird and seeing half plum Maxis creations mixed with my masterpieces looked odd. So I made them at least on par with them.

I took some screenshots of them. I scaled the image down nicely so it won't take forever to load and its only 600kb.
    vrzfies3bg8dx21zg.jpg

Highly prefer the Maxis version, no offense....
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Yes, I develop a "thing" for some Sims. Most recently for Ukupanipo Hekekia :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Do maxis gallery sims count? I don’t have him, but someone posted a picture of Lava Man, and I was like, “Yes, please.”
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    edited August 2019
    Oh man, there's too many for me to choose from lol...

Sims 4
    • Ukupanipo Hekekia
    • Nalani Mahi'ai
    • Oliana Ngata
    • Vladislaus Straud
    • Vatore siblings
    • Danny Shino-Miller
    • Venessa Jeong
    • Dustin Broke

Sims 3
    • Ayden Van Gould
    • Vladamir Schlick
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.