Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hey there fellow vamp-lovers! If anyone maybe interested in turning all your worlds eternally night (or even eternally day), TwistedMexi has a mod that can force all worlds into eternal night (or day)! More info here:

[link removed by EA_Leeloo]
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited March 2019
    Another game update.
    @afai1261 Your boy Callum in action :)

The Turning of Melisandra Chase (Vatore)
    46489868715_1cc64efc73.jpgNight's Kiss by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    40439673473_7f764b39e2.jpgTasty... by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    40439673853_69c345d079.jpgDark Offering by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Dang, that Jealous trait of hers is really kicking into high gear...I'm seriously considering using MCCC to change that trait out. She was promoted to Posh Profiler in the Trendsetter branch of the Stylist career. Amber was promoted to Project Manager and develops apps/plugins plus does freelance work on the side for extra cash. She and Jules are currently Friends and Romantic Interests. Will see where this relationship goes, and keep everyone updated.

EDIT- Yet another game update (didn't want to spam the thread with another post)
    Meli completed her transformation, and here are a couple of CAS shots of her Dark Form. I went for an old glamour look instead of Gothic/Victorian.

Dark Form
    47354405982_14990c6e4b.jpg03-17-19_6-05-03 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    47354405712_31f96e7159.jpg03-17-19_6-05-22 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

@afai1261 Jules in action. Amber asked him to turn her, and he agreed. Had their first kiss and became boyfriend/girlfriend too.

The Turning of Amber-Lily Chase (Vatore)
    32465139817_44b855fabd.jpg03-17-19_6-32-31 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    47354407432_157868861d.jpg03-17-19_6-32-49 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited March 2019
    @RobinGreenthumb Duuuude, I love your sims so much. Such creativity!! :smiley:

@Ceres_Meiriona Hearing Mort getting called flamboyant honestly made my day; I've never heard that descriptor for them before but you are absolutely right. :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    ahhhh he doesn't even have a name yet but already I cannot deal...
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

Anyone have any name suggestions for him?
  • Options
    kathdelinekathdeline Posts: 38 Member
    @afai1261 what are you doing to us... 😍 he kinda looks like a Magnus to me, but that’s just my suggestion. :smile:
  • Options
  • Options
    @afai1261 oh no 😆 Julian or Isaiah would suit him too, in my opinion :) and I love your nameless guy’s hair! Where’d you get it?
  • Options
    @kathdeline his hair is Kijiko's Gloomy Bangs

Isaiah :love:
    I love that name so much and haven't used it for any of my sims yet
    so, Isaiah
    oG1XeYi.png
  • Options
    @afai1261 thank you! And I’m glad you named him Isaiah, I feel a bit special now 😆
  • Options
    @afai1261 😍 Hot dang...
    I edited my game updates post to include Jules 😊

• Options
    edited July 2020
    @kirivian and anyone else who reads/follows my stories...
    A notice I just posted on my blog:
    Post edited by NyteRose on
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @NyteRose That's perfectly understandable; every writer needs the time off to recuperate so they can continue writing great stories! :smiley: Get yourself that break!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

@afai1261 oh wow! he's sooo hot.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I'm having a blast with vampires and Get Famous. That Thorne Bailey always hogs the spotlight.....so my beloved Kelsi Gautier decides to go in for a deep drink....so her daughter Lyric can get some spotlight.....

pki5TCD.png

Thorne wakes up & still hasn't quite learned his lesson.....so Kelsi uses her powers again & mesmerizes him, along with others.
    dH8D2P9.png
    khqzCgV.png
    p0dZxmz.png

The Gautier's, which consists of Ambrose & Kelsi Gautier are back & they are more powerful & savage than ever! I decided to play rotational in this Save so I could explore all of my main characters a bit more. Here's a few screenshots of some of my Sim characters that'll be in my rotation:
    Gautier Legacy Founders - Ambrose & Kelsi who just got remarried
    FgIeJEZ.png

HbyfDUX.png
    Aspen Gautier - Ambrose's daughter born from alien abduction. She's been bullied by her siblings since she was a child, an outcast in Forgotten Hollow. She's decided to stand strong & no longer allow anyone to bully her again. Having a huge falling out with her father....Aspen has teamed up with the Straud's....her father's biggest enemy.

Lyric Gautier - (Ambrose & Kelsi's youngest daughter); she's a single mom, a musician, and on a quest for love and fame. Her eldest daughter, Taevyn, who is human, is a bit of a handful. Lyric, who was raised by her father Ambrose to despise humans, has had a tough time connecting with her daughter.
    HylNTTE.png
    g4hNmJb.png
    cX5yDcH.png
    Taevyn, being raised in a house full of vamps, holds her own. Being treated like an outcast by her own mother, she has vowed that when she's older she will do everything in her power to make her mother pay....& is willing to become vampire to do it.

Kato Gautier - (Ambrose & Kelsi's youngest son & Lyric's twin brother);
    0ipr3oA.png

Kato has never measured up in his father Ambrose's eyes. He does everything in his power to be just like Ambrose but knows that he is only a disappointment. He has lost every single fight he's been in:
    yt7RtGx.png
    Jw9XaiA.png

Ambrose has made it clear that Kato is only a disappoint and will never take over the family legacy. Kato is on his quest to prove his father wrong.

& last is Sasha Hawkins (aka Alexus Lothario) - not sure if anyone remembers my previous postings, but Alexus Lothario is Kelsi's half-sister. She's basically jealous & wants everything her sister has. After wrecking havoc the first time on the Gautier family, her scheming ways left her in jail after she killed Ambrose's ex-wife Seraphina (long story there). Decades later & out of jail and after major plastic surgery, Alexus has reinvented herself....as Sasha Hawkins. & she's back....to finish the job she started of destroying her sister. With a completely different look, will Kelsi ever realize that Sasha is actually her sister Alexus?
    RGIVoKx.png
    Sasha "meeting" Kelsi for the first time & was successful that her sister didn't recognize her
    IKVKfwR.png
    Cozying up to Kelsi's husband Ambrose....

• Options
    edited March 2019
    @afai1261 Michael Howland? That just popped into my head :D Maybe something different for the last name, but definitely Michael.
    @paradiseplanet My brain needs a break but won't shut up :s
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

@afai1261 He is a cutie! How about Vander?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @Sha2520032003 nooo leave Thorne alone 😭
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @kathdeline - Lol, haha. Thorne is very safe in my other save & happily married (to my Sim in my profile pic). But for my vampire save, he's snack food.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    cFAzEbI.png
    KVIKINDI: Bat? You awake? There's a monster under my bed...
    BAT: ...
    KVIK: Ugh, fine, I'll ask someone else.

EMyfc82.png
    KVIK: There's a monster under my bed, Einarr, can you pleaaaase kill it for me?
    EINARR: Monster, huh?
    KVIK: Yes!!!! Please spray it with water, it helped last time!

7WSJJ0J.png
    EINARR: ...I'll see what I can do.

Kb9BpJW.png
    ULcjHFe.png
    EINARR: Your bed monster is now a dead monster.
    KVIK: Oh dear lord.

Aw hell, this post probably got too long as well. The rest will be under one spoiler. I hate stretching out the thread, haha.
    Bat was getting thirsty, and so was Rune, and for some reason, they ended up visiting Rune's uncle, Lucas Munch, who lives nearby. Maybe they'll get some blood from there? Really, Bat's just lazy too lazy to travel a long distance tonight. Might as well hunt in the neighborhood.

XG20GvU.png
    RUNE: Do we really have to... I'm not gonna drink blood from my elderly uncle. He would probably die.
    BAT: ... what is this tiny gremlin doing in the middle of the street.
    RUNE: Huh?

W57zDWW.png
    RUNE: Oh,, hello there.
    TODDLER: Ba!

qykRYK8.png
    RUNE: Do you live here?
    TODDLER: Ya.
    RUNE: How did you get locked out? That's strange.

xDaPYaC.png
    RUNE: Here, let me open the door for you, at least.

gXCoUzt.png
    RUNE: Anybody home?
    LUCAS: Come on in! We're in the backyard.

xPQ75D3.png
    RUNE: That toddler is yours, right?
    LUCAS: Yeah, we locked her out since she was being naughty.
    Trait discovered: Evil
    RUNE: Oh.

eMCkaHg.png
    LUCAS: Don't tell me you're here to take our blood.
    RUNE: Oh, uh.. no. Not at all.

WvwolcH.png
    BAT: Rune. We all know that's a huge lie. I'm thirsty. You're thirsty. What are we waiting for.
    RUNE: I can't just feast on my elderly relative like this!!!
    BAT: Why not.
    RUNE: More like WHY. It is madness!!! I can't.

qck2kai.png
    BAT: Says the guy who let me pick a random house to feast on tonight!!!
    RUNE: I didn't expect you to choose the one house nearby with my living relative in it!!
    BAT: Well, TOO BAD.
    RUNE: When it comes to people I know, I'd rather ASK!!

nLINbjW.png
    LUCAS: You know we can hear you guys loud and clear, right?! Get the hell out of here, vampires.
    RUNE: No, you misunderstand--
    LUCAS: If you won't start behaving, I'm bringing out my garlic garlands. You ain't getting my blood anytime soon. Especially not you, tiny one. I know what you did to me last Winterfest.

m0AATqj.png
    BAT: Jeesh, not even one sip?
    LUCAS: NO. LEAVE. GET OUT. You're --- they both suddenly disappeared. What?

wmNLLOY.png
    BAT: He really had to say the Leave word, didn't he.
    RUNE: If you would've just kept your mouth shut, we could've at least asked him. But nooo...
    BAT: Ya know, I don't think he was all that willing in the first place!!
    RUNE: Ugh.
    RUNE: Wait... what did you do last Winterfest?
    yUVfgrN.png
    BAT: ...Nothing.
    RUNE: You drank from him, didn't you.
    BAT: Naaaahh. What makes you think that?
    RUNE: Bat. I know you. You can't fool me.
    BAT: Heh, you can't even read minds. Do you.. do you really know me?
    RUNE: I don't need to read minds to know you most likely drank from my uncle.
    BAT: Nuh-uh.
    RUNE: You did.
    BAT: Nope.
    RUNE: Dude, you're such a terrible liar. Let's just go home.

The next day, it was Halloween.

cgF7MLo.png
    9A1jbcu.png
    I01pwU5.png
    Mort's having some creative fun with it.

w5STRrc.png
    Confident painting!

Honestly, I can absolutely see them drawing cartoony stuff like this. It just fits.

mPowl9A.png
    And, I guess I attempted to have them go trick-or-treating, except in this game, you can only be on the giving end of it. I remember in TS3 when you could just send your sims to other doors and have them ask for candy.

Anyway, here's Kvikindi, a small green alien, in a Yoda costume. You know, another small green alien.

pc620kd.png
    She had to go with an adult, though. Mort volunteered, with a random Leia costume he picked up at a random store. Why the heck not.
    Unfortunately, you could apparently not trick-or-treat random sims in the streets. It's a bummer, really.

rTc35FU.png
    KVIK: Are those real ghosts???
    MIMSY: Yes.
    GHOST 2: What a rude child.
    MORT: I'm sorry!
    MORT: Kvik, I thought you had seen some real ghosts in our house before. It's nothing new at this point.
    KVIK: Wait, those were real too?

K8zt9Z3.png
    MORT: Excuse her, she's never seen a ghost wander in the streets before.
    MIMSY: It's fine.
    KVIK: Hi, ghost lady!!
    MORT: Let's head home. This wig is getting uncomfortable.

0oZEhnJ.png
    A full-on spooky party!
    Pretty sure none of the invited people were human.

AVgRZ4U.png
    Caleb absolutely murders a pumpkin.

qCQwZsa.png
    Both of my simselves were there.

9hcv9GL.png
    Siini, known alien boy, was hiding under a ninja costume, but I think his eyes were giving him away, much to his dismay.
    Meanwhile, Morten switched into something that didn't require a dumb wig. I actually didn't pick this costume.

NQrrarU.png
    Bat... actually looks great in this outfit?? It suits his overall color scheme a little too well.

IdxOqdB.png
    Then there's this guy, who didn't show up in a costume at all. He just came here as himself. (is anyone here familiar with the moomins? just me? oh ok)

croTDwf.png
    A hug....

J2oSEG7.png
    CALEB: So what even is your costume? "Vampire", right? Wow, lame.
    EINARR: I'm just here as myself, so I believe "viking vampire" would be more accurate.
    CALEB: Right.
    EINARR: How did that pumpkin carving go?
    CALEB: Really poorly.

IgqqeJY.png
    I'm sorry, but this reminds me of an awkward school photo. He's smiling so sheepishly here, oh my god.

hcIrKnh.png
    A much more genuine smile!

20x4lxj.png
    I really have nothing to add. I just gave Morten yet another outfit. Look, it's adorable.

oEqCaE9.png
    At this point I'm just sharing random pictures, sorry.

9xgzSa7.png
    nap.

The next night...

Rune received a text.
    "Meet me at the bluffs."
    It was from none other than Andreas Ojo. Yeah, the guy who was secretly married the whole time he dated Rune. What does he want now? Another date? Oh no.

MtL3OIT.png
    4qViYRN.png
    RUNE: Oh dear, you don't look too good. Do you live here now? What happened?
    ANDREAS: ...

RpkSWTt.png
    ANDREAS: She.. she kind of divorced me immediately and then kicked me out.
    RUNE: Ah. I wonder why.
    ANDREAS: Me too..
    RUNE, to himself: (oh jeez, i was being sarcastic)
    RUNE: But really? Just a divorce? I'm surprised she didn't straight-up eat you alive. She really seemed like that kinda type.

3kDOFkz.png
    ANDREAS: Ah, no, thankfully she showed me some mercy. Can't say I dare to return to that house, though.
    RUNE: (oof. right, she probably just avoided killing him in front of the child. that probably would've been too traumatizing for the little one)
    ANDREAS: But yes, I live here at the bluffs now! Built myself a tiny shack and all. You're welcome to visit me whenever. Now it's just the two of us.
    RUNE: ...

9qznFYu.png
    RUNE: ...you know, I've been thinking about this.
    ANDREAS: Hm?
    RUNE: You've been a rather cool guy, and I've really enjoyed the time we spent together, but looking back at it now,,
    ANDREAS: ...
    RUNE: I cannot, with good conscience, stay in a relationship with someone who cheats. I'm... really sorry. Can we please just stay --
    ANDREAS: Friends?

35ZMMUG.png
    RUNE: Ack, I'm incredibly sorry... it has really been eating me up from the inside the past weeks. I can't. I can't believe I'm actually saying this.
    ANDREAS: Just... friends...
    RUNE: Y.. yeah.
    ANDREAS: Man. Now I wish I told you sooner.
    RUNE: NOW you wish? Why couldn't you make it clear from the beginning? I honestly thought you were single and available the whole time, and you didn't ever object to anything either.

3skcmne.png
    ANDREAS: I.. I think I got carried away.
    RUNE: Absolutely.
    ANDREAS: You were too good. So much better to me than my wife ever was. She kind of treated me like her... personal bloodbag?
    RUNE: And yet, you had a child with her?

0Tgt6NY.png
    ANDREAS: She... she was an accident.
    RUNE: Ah.
    ANDREAS: Whenever I hung out with you, I felt like I was a whole person again...
    RUNE: We can still have that! But.. as friends.
    ANDREAS: She already divorced me, I'm technically single now. For real this time.
    RUNE: That does not really count for me. I'm sorry. You cheated. You broke my trust. You cannot repair that for me.
    ANDREAS: :(

PBAzFVX.png
    RUNE: But look. Hey. Andy. You seem to like people of any gender; your dating pool could be HUGE. Just, please, go for someone else than her, someone who actually treats you right and isn't an abusive monster. I'm serious. You can still find someone who lights the same spark of joy in you as I did. There's still time!
    ANDREAS: But what about yourself?
    RUNE: Yeah, I only like guys, obviously my options are a lot more limited... but at least I'm literally immortal? I have so much time in the world. I could still find someone else!
    ANDREAS: I'm gonna miss you...
    RUNE: Yeah. Me too.

ArJG7sQ.png
    RUNE: Just... I'm sorry, this is so awkward. You just really broke my heart back there... I thought we were exclusive.
    ANDREAS: ... I know.
    RUNE: It's over.
    ANDREAS: I know.

BQ9Ywgw.png
    xhnQICE.png

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @Magdaleena *sigh*.... so many feels..... the halloween costumes were really on point, also. As always... love seeing what the boys are up to. <3 Thank you.
  • Options
    Trying out GIMP and made a little Isaiah avatar :love:
    k7gCCRB.png
  • Options
    sorry not sorry for double post

moody photoshoots with Isaiah
    XeoVNSo.png
    ee0raEQ.png
    y9wyPqy.png
    X1gdhFv.png

nO1VNKd.png
    BCexdJ7.png
    6tQQeSV.png

p.s. he is on the gallery, with CC and without ;)
    T2R7sNZ.png
  • Options
    sorry not sorry for double post

moody photoshoots with Isaiah
    XeoVNSo.png
    ee0raEQ.png
    y9wyPqy.png
    X1gdhFv.png

nO1VNKd.png
    BCexdJ7.png
    6tQQeSV.png

p.s. he is on the gallery, with CC and without ;)
    T2R7sNZ.png

He's so handsome
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

He looks like an Aidan to me, just because I liked the vamp on Being Human North American version but I liked the vamp on the British series, too. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

He looks like an Aidan to me, just because I liked the vamp on Being Human North American version but I liked the vamp on the British series, too. lol

@Cinebar what? They have an American version of Being Human? XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top