Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited August 2019
    @JACKIEJOY and @Ceres_Meiriona Welcome! and thanks for joining the discussion!! Whether you're a self-proclaimed stalker or someone who wants to share a bit more, I am really happy you chose to comment and I hope you'll feel welcome and at home here!

@Ceres_Meiriona Vampiress after my own heart. Rhosyn is fabulous! Quirky, evil, irreverent my kinda gal! Plus diggin' the look of her, definitely fits her personality, and I can't wait to see more of her if you're so inclined. Now Sorsha, this toddler challenge - exactly how many toddlers are we talking? 'Cause it looks like things got pretty wild. :) Also I love it when Maxis throws you the odd gem in the form a generated sim who really works out for whatever reason. Hey if the guys a keeper.. keep him.. . looking forward to more.. Thanks for the share.

@paradiseplanet *swoons*. feelin' spoiled all over again... :kissing_heart:

@NyteRose Your makeovers look really good, but your observation about the cc not working with the maxis content is pretty normal. Unfortunately a lot of the custom content uses the same mapping as maxis content so the maxis content doesn't appear while using the custom stuff. This isn't a game breaker by any means, but if you do want to use the custom cc, it may be time to do bit more shopping for some custom content so you don't have to depend on Maxis' stuff when it doesn't show up. :wink: Also, over the years Maxis has made various adjustments to the game which caused some cc to not show up or work correctly for one reason or another, however, the amazing folks over at Sims 4 Studio created batch fixes for a goodly amount of this cc, and the program is free to download and super easy to use. So running your cc thru the batch fixes (especially the older CC) may solve your problems. I run all my cc thru the batch fixes routinely when I add it to my game and I rarely have a conflict or problem with any of my CC. So that may be worth checking out for you.

Thanks again for letting us know Chap 29 is ready, you my dear, are writing this stuff faster than I can read it, but it's oh so worth it. Down with that soon as I get the chance. <3<3<3

@candycottonchu Thanks for the compliments on Kira! (gettin' all blushy now), but in fairness don't really look at myself that way. LOL. I have been asked if I plan on doing a shoot of him for the thread like I do for other folks makeovers and I'm considering it. And I hope it's not inappropriate for me to thank you for he b-day gift and wishes - looking forward to showing you how much I appreciate it. <3

Anyway, about the backstory, and I don't think I need to spoiler this 'cause I've mentioned most of this stuff (although less detailed fer shure) 100 pages back :o . Chatswin which is essentially the save in which Circle of Love lives has a number of vampire covens who are grouped more or less together by the nature of vampire that they are. Circle of Love are all about aesthetics, love and "romance". But the other two covens I have already started developing are very different. Kissed by Cain (links to an earlier post with some background and other info)is a coven of vampires who are very much about rebellion and are prone to conflict, and fighting - most of them are relatively athletic and in this particular coven they are bikers. The Royals who are not fully developed yet are the "old money, old school" type vampires. They tend to lead from behind the scenes, being the backbone of the political structure of the vampire world (especially the old world). Most of the princes come from this group of Vampires, and this is where Vlad's enemies reach from as well. So the overall story of Chatswin will include all of these groups and they will of course be related and interacting with each other. The Circle of Love backstory won't include more info about the Royals, but the background for the Royals coven will and when I start doing actual story line about the neighborhood, the covens will interact and be part of the bigger "Chatswin" story. Sorry for rambling, but I do get carried away with this particular subject. :) also thanks for your interest! <3<3<3

@afai1261 So spoiled. Thanks 100x. :blush: Grats on Modred baby #2. Again... sorry not sorry it wasn't a hybrid, but very cute anyway (looks like Ciaphus may be another for the spotlight - handsome boi!!). Finally, there she is - Morgan in all her Evil Glory!!!... <3<3<3

@EMSimmer30 WB. nice to see familiar faces!! and thanks for the sweet comments.. Definitely got you here in my lab..... just haven't been doing much work lately. Looking forward to getting back to it though.... <3

@Magdaleena Thanks, and welcome to the undead realm yourself (selves(?)).. heheh. I love what you did with the transmogging and vamping out of your simself too, and as I can never can get enough of your "children", I don't think it's at all strange to wanna hug your sims with your simself (leastways not by my standards which may or may not include wanting to do more with them than just hug them. :wink: ) Speaking of, thanks for getting Bat in there... you know I'm a huge fan. :)

Can't believe Mort skipped out on his Mom but I guess boys will be boys.. at least Mom had Einarr for company, however awkward that got with the whole mind-reading thing. heheh.. you crack me up!... You're dialogue is refreshingly realistic even when the topics your sims are discussing are a little out there... I really respect that 'cause I know how tough writing dialogue is for me and so pulling it off and making it feel so conversational is really admirable.

Wanna especially thank you for such a great update on Kvikindi, thank goodness she's got Rune to exterminate those pesty monsters under the bed, but how adorable that both Rune's child self and Kvikindi as vampires should be scared of "monsters". Always putting things in perspective for us. ty. :) Never used the get to school mod, but it looks really cool.. may have to try it next time I play school aged kids in one of my saves. It's nice to see Kivikindi making friends and getting some training in art, I wonder if Mort has in some way inspired her in this. Your genealogy for Rune is pretty impressive so it is really neat to see a relative of his attending school with his "daughter-figure". It'd be neat if they became friends.

What a bittersweet meeting for Rune. I will be heartbroken for him when Azul is gone. I know there is still time (guy's only in his 50's), but even so the reminiscing and then pretty frank discussion about death was moving and really interesting. Reminded me a bit of the discussion I had the other day here on the threads with @candycottonchu about mortality and how it might be perceived by an immortal. Really beautiful glimpse - thanks for this share I was very touched by it.

The doodles are as always stunning.. I know you know I'm a fan of the drawing of Mort's mom with all the "boys...bats" clinging to her, so flippin' cute, but the other pieces are equally lovable (especially Bat). And I must say, I thought I had a pretty decent hat collection but Mort's collection puts my meager handful of toppers to shame! Gorgeous job on the outfits (including those many hats). and I will be good and quiet and not beg for any dl links for any of these or any other CC you may have laying around your studio, but leave it entirely to your generosity and discretion.. :)
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    Okay guys. Hope I'm not dropping this on you too soon.
    Circle of Love Backstory: Part VI
    Jaiden moved in with Caleb as they had planned, and Caleb’s love and the love of Caleb’s sister Lilith saw him through the death of Vlad. This time his grief did not drive him to seclusion, but instead he sought solace in life and the living.

Jaiden and Caleb had on any number of occasions in the sixty some-odd years of their courtship had independent as well as shared lovers from amongst the humans of their growing community, but it was only a short decade after the death of Count Straud that they made the acquaintance of the human who was to have the most profound impact on their lives together. His name was Don, a simple name for an extraordinary man. Caleb and Jaiden in particular, as Don’s plasma was particularly appealing to him, fell in love with him almost instantly.

Jaiden and Caleb began to share in Don’s life, meet his friends, adopt his routines. And Don was focused like a laser beam on “romance”, becoming lovers not only with the two vampires who had befriended him but by any number of men and women who passed through his life. Although by human standards Don would be thought of as quite the player, by Jaiden and Caleb’s standard’s he was simply attuned to their ways. It wasn’t long before they took Don into their confidence and after a decade or so of being his lovers they invited him to live at Wolfsbane Manor with them and Lilith.

Life for the mortal is brief, and it seemed all too soon that Don grew from a young adult barely out of his teens to a man approaching his thirty fifth year. The vampires discussed embracing Don many times together, but with no prince of their own and the shadow of the count’s unsolved murder still lingering over their heads, it didn’t seem prudent to ask a foreign prince living so far away and so divorced from local goings-on to get permission. Once denied they would not have the chance to ask again, and they had no guarantees that this unknown “prince” would show them any favor. With Caleb’s past, embracing a new vampire without the approval of a prince would be tantamount to suicide, but the thought of Don dying was unbearable, he had become too important to them and unlike other mortal’s too precious.

Neither Jaiden or Caleb had ever attempted a blood-bond with a human before as neither of them would ever think of keeping a blood-puppy or enthralling the fantastic minds that they found so fascinating, but they needed to find a way to extend Don’s life even if it meant attempting this ritual hitherto fore so against their natures. After a lot of discussion, argument and study, they decided that Jaiden should approach Don with their concerns, and potential solution. Not surprisingly Don admitted to Jaiden that there had been occasions when he had thought of asking him about the embrace, but to Jaiden’s surprise Don had never done so because he admitted he wasn’t sure immortality was something he was prepared for.

Jaiden explained the blood bond process and effects at length. He told Don that an elixir would be created by mixing certain herbs with Jaiden’s vitae. He explained to Don that drinking this elixir would temporarily afford Don several years where his natural aging process would be slowed to nearly a halt and that in addition, he could expect for the duration to feel an infusion of physical strength and endurance as well as some of Jaiden’s inherent vampiric strengths. Jaiden also explained to him that there were two drawbacks to the blood bound for the bound human. Don’s mind would be open to Jaiden’s, and his heart would also belong to his “master”. It was the trust demonstrated by Don in allowing himself to be bound to Jaiden that inspired the name of their newly formed coven of three – Circle of Love.

Don, Jaiden and Caleb had been living at wolfsbane manor for over a decade after Don’s first infusion of Jaiden’s blood, when another significant human was finally brought close to the inner circle. Caleb’s sister, Lilith, had lived at Wolfsbane manor since she and Caleb had first arrived in Forgotten Hollow many decades past, but she was not a part of her brothers circle of lovers and she didn’t share in their interests in beauty, art and “romance”. From the time she had been embraced as a girl she had always been more interested in her athletic performance and pitting her talents both physical and mental against others in competition. She had a brilliant mind and a fit and capable body but had never paid much attention to the silly infatuations that drew her brother’s attention in such extreme fashion. She prided herself on her practicality over his frivolity and railed against dogma at every level and authority where she could. But her differences from Caleb never kept her from loving him fiercely in her own way, and after a time, loving Jaiden and Don as family too. It wasn’t until almost two decades after the count’s murder that Lilith found a love of her own and made the blood bond with Sylvie. Sylvie joined the Wolfsbane household and was loved by everyone who lived there, but she is not the human that captured the hearts and imaginations of our Circle. That human would be her son, Silas.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @kirivian Awesome job at writing the backstory :)
    And thanks for the info about the program, I'll think about grabbing it and the CC again. Just not sure I want to risk breaking my games/messing up my computer. But thanks again, anyway. And I think with you being a romantic at heart, you'll enjoy Chapt. 29's ending. Simple but sweet :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @kirivian I'm definitely looking forward to you making a shoot with Kira! He's so gorgeous <3

Thanks for sharing the backstory of the other covens! I'm glad you'll include them also in your Circle of Love story, and it's okay not to put the focus on them unless relevant for the story development.

Are those vampire covens actually a thing of the game play? Vampires is the only pack I never bought, so I have no clue xD if not, even better that you actually made covens in your story! I'm sure the conflict of interests makes for a good drama and helps characters to develop, and I love to read about it!
    Also, please keep on rambling! The more background info I get, the more I'm invested xD I'm totes looking forward to read more of it.

Now on to the story
    Jaiden is so lucky to have found friends like Caleb and Lilith. It's hard to give in to your grief, when you know you have so much support, and I'm glad this time he's in a better position than last time.

Don! Omg! I'm thrilled to see him here :D I love how the vampires see his man wh*ore lifestyle actually as something positive! I admit it made me giggle. And also makes me wonder what they'd say about my AL (tho let's be honest, he's also an a** and probably not interesting bc he's straight and all that stuff.) Now I keep wondering how it's with vampires and kids - do they have to worry about contraception too, being undead and all that? Sorry! :joy: I'm rambling and drifting off the subject!

The fact that the vampires have to ask for permission to turn someone, is actually fascinating. And I can feel their dilemma about Don :( I think being undead, one of the worst things is that you have deal with is to let go of the not-undead people precious to you.
    Okay I'm glad they found a different solution tho, and Don accepting it and opening his mind to Jaiden actually confirms the idea I always had about him, that he's a carefree person with nothing to hide. :)

I'm glad this time is also more shared of Lilith. She makes an interesting contrast to the men, and I'm curious if her competitive character might bring them into trouble eventually. Or if not her, but her lover's son? Sylvie seems to be a kind and caring person, and I doubt she would go against the people that took care of her, but I'm not sure how she feels that her son wants to be a vampire too. She must have at least some reservations?

@NyteRose If you're worried that your game might break, just make a safe copy of your sims 4 documents folder in another place. then try out what you like, and see if it works. If it doesn't, you can always go back to your old files and place them back.
  • Options
    @candycottonchu Ah never thought about that. Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited March 2019
    kirivian wrote: »
    @afai1261 So spoiled. Thanks 100x. :blush: Grats on Modred baby #2. Again... sorry not sorry it wasn't a hybrid, but very cute anyway (looks like Ciaphus may be another for the spotlight - handsome boi!!). Finally, there she is - Morgan in all her Evil Glory!!!... <3<3<3

When I get back from uni today I'll put something together featuring evil Morgan because seriously I need to do way more with her than I already have

Ahhh I forgot to take a screenshot of Caiphus's makeover. He's an alien, and in my world aliens can fully change their human disguise forms. I made him look even hotter :D
    I did the same thing with Mordred's girl - her name is Carina by the way
    In his original form, Caiphus seemed kind of meh (that's owing to my very discerning taste in men) but I'm glad to see you like him here :D

Ah, forgot to mention: love love LOVE your writing. The crafting is absolutely exquisite. I wish I could focus more time on my own writing, but education comes first not to mention that my motivation to do anything is very low right now
    i might cancel the Prosper simlit. Yes, I know I am a disappointment, but truly it really isn't going anywhere. At all. I don't even know why I started it in the first place...

I've been neglecting male Morgan so.... <3
    vBSUVAA.png
    r7HDdVn.png
    LCqoXAw.png
    W6JHW9U.png
    RGI7bSW.png
    IbwbxhZ.png

truly I can never keep away from this thread - it's too good ahhh
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    .....spank me.....

*spanks you*
    <3
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    .....spank me.....

*spanks you*
    <3

:open_mouth:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Come hither, and bow to your Queen.
    bPLW6C9.png
    7pnwOsg.png
    JiPpNfM.png
    I9T1t25.png
    6MOqxyC.png
    tFiVKDg.png
    LTkbNAE.png
    Ml7S3qa.png
    OtVtc4i.png

wCRQG8F.png
    4zxleFk.png
    SfkR9ub.png
    t3xBVoi.png
    zII1RsQ.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Come hither, and bow to your Queen.
    @afai1261 Anyone gonna get me showing obeisance be it bowing or genuflecting - it's likely to be Morgan..... hail to the queen, baby! Thanks for reading btw, and if you don't mind my saying, you can let the Prosper story just sit for as long as you need, but someday when you have more time you may be re-inspired. You write beautifully and the story is really interesting..... unless it's annoying you.. just leave it and if you never get back to it - so be it. Or scrap it - whichever floats your boat, but I'm a fan either way, and having said that... thanks so much for the Morgan fix..... so needed that... <3<3<3
    Post edited by kirivian on
  • Options
    @kirivian Too much? I think you mean... never enuff.
  • Options
    @kirivian
    A HUGE thank you for mentioning Sims4Studio! I can use my DR normal/vamp eyes again :) Now if only CC skin would let you use Maxis makeup on them but oh well lol
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @afai1261 All Hail! o/
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Magdaleena This had me cracking up!
    In my thousand years of undeath, never have I once seen anything like that.
    Your story was very cute and I absolutely adore your sketches of Mort! He's a very flamboyant sim, and I absolutely love that!!!
    P.S. Rune is super adorable. <3

@kirivian So, she only had 7 toddlers, though one of them aged up to a child by the time the last one was born. The trick of the challenge, was you had to keep them "alive" (aka avoid having them removed by social services) until they were teens, with nothing but a campfire to produce food (no stoves or fridges!) and no high chair to contain the little imps. I don't believe a bath tub was allowed either. Anyway, it was MADDENING!

Screaming, ill tempered, stinky toddlers running all over the lot throwing paint and white powder over every surface... they were rampaging like rabid chinchillas set loose in a paper bag. As soon as a plate of food was set down on the grass, they'd come stampeding up the stairs, all 7 of them, trying to get to it first. You had to complete the challenge with aging on the "long" lifespan. Never... again... I developed a new appreciation for the fridge and stove in the game, I tell ya! lol

It was one of those "off grid" style challenges, and I wanted to do it because it fit Sorsha's storyline. While pregnant with Vlad's child, she decided to flee an unpleasant and toxic relationship with him. She had to keep as low of a profile as possible, because he was looking to take her back to Midnight Hollow against her will. This was the reason for her minimalist living situation. She literally lived in an earthen "cave".
    tumblr_ow48h0R3N81vorh5do1_1280.jpg

Anyway, all of the children did survive their childhood, but I didn't complete the challenge. I put a dang fridge and high chair in and said FORGET THE CAMPFIRE, I needed to make large meals for these imps! LOL I still didn't add the bath tub or a stove, but I needed the control a high chair gives you on who gets what food and the quick and easy food options from the fridge for kids.
    tumblr_ow48sleheT1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

Not all of them are pictured here, but before I added the fridge and high chair, I resorted to scattering carrots Sorsha found in the world around the lot as snacks for the children in case she didn't get the campfire meals cooked in time! I do not recommend the campfire off grid toddler challenge of doom. lol
    tumblr_ow48x7c7El1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ow49mz86L61vorh5do3_1280.jpg

This is one of Sorsha's daughters as a teenager.
    tumblr_ow497jy5N21vorh5do2_1280.jpg

"the campfire" lol
    tumblr_ow48ugJiqa1vorh5do2_1280.jpg

I'm glad to hear someone else enjoys the unexpected twists Maxis sometimes throws at us. At times they change my entire story, but in a really fun and refreshing way.

@afai1261 I love those throne shots of your Queen! Your male Morgan looks so vulnerable and endearing in those screenshots!

Oh, and 2 more of Rhosyn, cause she really is my favorite. LOL
    tumblr_p2tqflNA8D1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

She's telling Vlad not to worry, that he's more useful to her alive than dead. ;) lol
    tumblr_p2tqelauny1vorh5do1_1280.jpg
    I made Rhosyn the way I did because I missed this genie I made in TS3. His name was Urik, and he was diabolical. When they gave us the red skin color I totally freaked out. She's not a genie, but she's close enough. ;) lol
    63.png

Post edited by Ceres_Meiriona on
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    @afai1261 Your boys in action :)

Melisandra Meeting the Guys
    46473221805_613f4a6dd9.jpg03-15-19_11-31-06 AM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Alone with Callum
    46473221395_4b6e5eb633.jpg03-15-19_11-27-27 AM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Amber-Lily Meeting the Guys
    46473220255_24c3257299.jpg03-15-19_10-40-03 AM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

I'm playing a new save with the twins as YA's (fresh copies of the originals, no skills, and no money.) Amber is a Tech Guru/gamer and Meli is a goth-inspired Stylist with a taste for attractive vampiric men. I put Keegan into the save to see what trouble he'd cause, and despite his Evil and Erratic traits (or maybe because of it) he and Meli are getting along nicely...

Tempted by Evil
    46473222215_a2fc8b41f5.jpg03-15-19_11-11-53 AM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona your screenshots are awesome.
    @NyteRose @afai1261 eee this looks fun. XD
  • Options
    @simscognito Meli is Evil and Erratic too, she does some pretty out-there stuff. But so far out of the three guys, she's taken to Callum the most...opposites attract I guess. The fun should start when her Jealous trait kicks in :D Amber and Jules seem to get along well, too.

@afai1261 I did not alter their faces/bodies in any way, I just made small changes to hair/facial hair/changed out clothing from packs I didn't have. So your sons are perfectly safe and happy :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    @simscognito Meli is Evil and Erratic too, she does some pretty out-there stuff. But so far out of the three guys, she's taken to Callum the most...opposites attract I guess. The fun should start when her Jealous trait kicks in :D Amber and Jules seem to get along well, too.

@afai1261 I did not alter their faces/bodies in any way, I just made small changes to hair/facial hair/changed out clothing from packs I didn't have. So your sons are perfectly safe and happy :)

@NyteRose Oh god. Watch out Amber. :joy:
  • Options
    @kirivian sorry it took me so long to comment on your most recent chapter... but you know I've been busy and stuff! Anywho...
    SILAS!!! ....I'm just really excited about this. Lol
    also... I am interested in knowing if there's like, bad side effects to drinking the elixer... all this makes me think, what would I do if I had the choice Don has (well... kinda has, considering they don't have permission to embrace him)... I think there could be someone I would live forever for...

Loving this so far... can't wait for more. <3
  • Options
    @afai1261 Meli has her claws (future fangs?) in Callum, and she ain't lettin' go...

First Kiss at a Dance Party
    33519066628_502797c0ba.jpg03-16-19_10-57-50 AM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

The Next Day...
    40429490613_34d1502762.jpg03-16-19_11-16-43 AM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

46671866824_6945c05ae1.jpg03-16-19_11-17-45 AM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

That Escalated Fast!
    46671867914_630980b6ea.jpg03-16-19_11-19-24 AM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Thought you'd like an update on your boys. :)
  • Options
    @NyteRose Always happy to see my boys in other people's games. Thank you for the update and always eager for more <3
  • Options
    RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Ceres_Meiriona I looove Rhosyn's look and personality from those screenies, holy heck. She is great. Also I am now very tempted to try that challenge, though with a lot less toddlers (shudders). Already doing the 100 baby challenge, I'm getting my fill.

@kirivian @NyteRose I love your guy's writing! I can't wait to see more and get to know more about these guys- or have time to go back in the thread and tackle all the previous stories posted, lol.

@afai1261 thank you for your services in posting some of the handsomest sims I have seen. Whew. /fans self.

Now, my studious sims have been falling into routine as I've been prepping them for story stuff, but went ahead and started moving my other vamps into town and playing them a bit.

kWRyWii.png
    Embla Urd, true name sealed for protection purposes. One of the older ones in my world, technically blind, and filthy rich. Unlike my studious vamps he's been more concerned with amassing wealth and power, and became the top vamp of Windenburg a couple years ago. An absolutely charming pratt. Has a weird, kinda mutually destructive "beneficial" relationship with one of the local slayers. (From the perspective of the slayer, just blast 'what kind of man' by Florence and you get the idea.)

dyIsnYs.png
    Dawn here is his assistant/blood bank. She is an incredibly ambitious individual herself and wrangled him into a contact (which he was amused enough by to agree to) that she would be willing to be his plasma hook up should he pay for all her expenses, and if she didn't achieve what she wanted before her elder years that he would turn her. They have a very hilarious professional/best friends relationship going on where one pretends to hate the other and the other at times is very condescending and thinks he is smarter by value of his age and vampirism.

mKCIugJ.png
    Then we have the Pipers- Rylee and Patrick (look, it's almost St Patrick's day, I had the name on my MIND.). Newley weds, Patrick is a mixologist who handles a midnight bar for supernatural beings, and Rylee is a tech geek. Both dream of having a big family and just bought an old farm with the help of Patrick's mother.

sy6B2pm.png
    Normally I don't show much of dark forms, as there usually isn't too much difference, but you see Patrick isn't actually a Vampire... he's the son of a banshee and a human. (I added some subtle details on the cheeks and eyes of Rylee though.)

As for the mother...
    gIlMz1u.png
    J6cE9Vl.png
    Ronia Piper is living with them and is helping add furniture and decorate the farm.
    Post edited by RobinGreenthumb on
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,175 Member
    In my vampire town i removed the strauss castle and put in a creepy community lot , I just wish that the ghosts would appear from the gravestones like they did for pervious versions of the sims and scare people who are in the venue

I have about 6 gravestones placed from my sims who have died , but sadly the ghosts of them never appear which takes away some of the spookiness of the club
  • Options
    @afai1261 Callum is a strange one. He's dating Meli but offers to turn Amber-Lily, who he doesn't know that well? lol It didn't happen though, the action qued but lagged/timed out. Silly Sims :D And Mel's Jealous streak is starting to show... :#

Played my "Vampire Romance" save where Jasmina is a vamp and is dating Caleb (Maxis-made version, no changed traits, just some small changes to hair/clothing for a more modern look) and the Romance Festival came to town. But this happened when he was over at her place:

47344441772_8b4a829ab9.jpg03-16-19_4-35-23 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    47344442002_8739d3f7ed.jpg03-16-19_4-35-35 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

(Okay, I cheated a little. She asked him first but got turned down (in my mind/story, his Victorian mindset couldn't accept that thus rejection. Improper for a lady of that era to ask a man to marry her- so I took control of him and had Caleb ask her- and she said yes.)

Romance Festival Shots
    47344440872_158888330c.jpg03-16-19_3-57-14 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    47344440502_450cc13fdc.jpg03-16-19_3-56-44 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top