Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @NyteRose ahhh, it's always so nice to see others enjoying having my boys in their games :smiley:
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @afai1261 Your boys like my girls. Isaiah asked Amber-Lily out on a date, and Callum asked Melisandra out, but the girls had to say no because it was daytime lol. Silly non-sun-immune vampires...
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    edited July 2020
    Not a story-related post on my blog per se, and I felt really weird (even guilty) about posting it...
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    Inexplicably, I felt very inspired to create a new vampire sim today. As always, he needs a name. He definitely has a place as being one of Isaiah's sons (my new CAS style leans towards emulating Isaiah's looks more than I'd care to admit) and I was toying with the idea of naming him Iarlaith (Irish Gaelic, composed of elements ior, of uncertain meaning and flaith, prince, leader) or Idris (Welsh, iud, lord and ris, ardent, impulsive) Rotas
    Vol5RG9.png
    A1O2ppm.png
    G8GtnWv.png

Any other name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    @afai1261 Holy heckfire! <3<3<3
    I like either name, but Idris seems more fitting. Hope this helps! :)
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @Afai1261 Stunning..... as usual...... you've outdone yourself...... I agree with NyteRose.... both names are nice but Idris feels better on him IMO... either way.... another really awesome creation.... thanks for the share! <3<3<3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    and now for the obligatory in-game photoshoot...
    akTbj7l.png
    UDKwIsx.png
    QdVQNha.png
    EAIIoSJ.png
    SMeHtw7.png
    49K0KWC.png
    xHB4yty.png

BJYVlxz.png
    Usb4L6L.png
    jbQOgQC.png
    Bi1I9eT.png
    K6OYjpi.png

Also now I'm obsessed with the skin he's wearing so tried it out on some of my other boys
    Rl3pA5E.png
    GZlpYaA.png
    4ywQHos.png

Alright then, my latest child Idris will be up on the gallery sometime within the next 24 hours. If I remember :D
    maybe with a CC free version as well :smiley:
    xnXQcDi.png

kirivian wrote: »
    @Afai1261 Stunning..... as usual...... you've outdone yourself...... I agree with NyteRose.... both names are nice but Idris feels better on him IMO... either way.... another really awesome creation.... thanks for the share! <3<3<3

<3<3<3
    I think I might be getting better at making sims...? :D
    Thank you <3
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited May 2019
    It's been a while since I really played any vampires, and this time around I wasn't really planning on it either, buuuuuttttttt my game had other ideas. I found a lovely vampire family in the gallery and moved them in. One night my sim had someone come knocking at her door, and they shortly became friends, because he was always calling her up to go someplace or popping in. One night while she was working in her shop he called her up and said that he had something very important to ask her. Since he didn't have a home, he came over, and well I'll let the pictures explain what he wanted from her. I don't even know where he got that outfit from.

61914927_1282158515267774_493957497153912832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQncpo5DIRY0ktonHnc6IBQJcrdhDzbFhzuZ9s1y_ukeqpmMQDdvTMDkVQECjPKOs08hHkZxFLI344GGPd_v0b4d&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=fb0ba30872f123151297a49837e46c1a&oe=5D93022F

At the moment I have some mods in that are allowing her to be human as much as possible (no sun weaknesses, and can eat food), because being a vampire was not really on her agenda.
  • dadvansdadvans Posts: 24 Member
    i mentioned this in another thread, but the key to success with two of my vampires is that they both joined upper crusts as humans and so when they were both turned and i needed them to drink plasma but knew they had different personality types (one is good and the other is bad), i would just have club meetings at the house where my vampire sims would make a bunch of food and then feed on all of their friends. also always keeping a rotating group of human friends and lovers is key.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I lost my pics of it, but, a bit ago I had an interesting little quirk happen.

So, I have this vampire who's a detective (cause that's just kinda a classic combo, y'know?). She found her suspect, arrested her, went back to the station. Time for the interrogation, right? So, I click on the cell where the suspect is and...she won't go get her. She just won't. Is my game bugged? Is there a glitch? No matter how many times or different ways I tried, she just kept doing that "I can't!" wave. So, it happened to be "Brawl Day," I got frustrated, so I just clicked on the suspect I clicked the brawl fight.

And she turned into a bat, flew into the cell and beat up the suspect.

So now my vampire is in the cell, I'm shooketh. She finishes beating the suspect up, which actually makes them kind friends cause of brawl day, then starts chatting and flirting with her!

Anyway, it finally occurred to me to turn off her "always move as bat" thing and try again, and yeah, apparently the bat form movement just isn't compatible with the open the cell animation. So. Good to know, lol.

In the end she got her confession, and also maybe a new love interest???

This all just seems very inappropriate, lmao :D
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited June 2019
    Sooo I completely started over with Sims 4. Re-installed the game with no CC other than the MCCC mod.
    While there was no intention whatsoever to put back anything from my old saves, I just needed my Annabel back. 😅
    And I saved her and Nicholas from being gone forever! The thought of never seeing little Nick grow up was just too sad.

Actually, as soon as I started the game with them, Nicholas aged up! Strange things since he wasn't near aging up when I saved him in my previous game. 🤔 He has some Straud genes for sure, but it's not all that bad! Just a chin and some strong eye sockets. 😂

They're also available on the gallery now ;D find them by my ID: DinowCookie or at this link.

02.jpg
    01.jpg
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    Welcome back @DinowCookie !
    I was wondering if and when you'd put Annabel on the gallery, so thank you very much <3
    @afai1261 opening the gallery used to be the slowest thing, my library was gigantic! It's fine now with this new installment.

In any case, I appreciate you downloading her, I trust you'll take good care of her. ;)

+ Nice to be back! Now that Annabel is back I'm sure a lot more interesting stuff will happen with her, and Nicholas too!
    I've created a new vampire, Myrna Muerte. She's there for the purpose of dropping the gravestones and urns I happen to run into in my game. It's happened twice now that my sims witnessed a death on a public lot. 😅 She lives in Forgotten Hollow and her garden will be the graveyard.

01.jpg

I'm not normally into the facepainty looks for vampires but in this case, with her being a special character much like Death, Father Winter or the Flower Bunny, I found it suitable. 😁
    edited July 2020
    @kirivian and anyone else who follows/reads my story(ies.)
    Black Swan, an old project I started months ago, discontinued, and resurrected. It has been edited and republished. Thanks for reading.

Synopsis: The war between witches and vampires has been brewing for centuries. Now, that war threatens to spill into the mortal world.
    The last Black Swan, the peacekeeper between the vampires and witch covens, died over two hundred years ago. Centuries later, a new Black Swan has been born. It’s a race between the vampires and the witches to find her first and turn her to their cause.

Will she join the witches and continue to keep the peace? Or will she join the vampires and give into the power of the night?

oh hi I did a miniature photoshoot with one of my classic vamp boys for my new signature. Been a while since I visited this one:

Azriel
    Ek4YXna.png
    D5vdsrT.png
    tZB3tEQ.png
    KAQ4Rzd.png
    aQs4mXK.png
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Wow geez, I sure procrastinated on this next part. Hi. I'm back.

And this is where we left off:

U1AyQJS.png
    BAT: Maybe we can finally open that stupid door sometime.

CSTDAO8.png

Again, this is Strangerville, so if you still need to avoid spoilers, I'm putting the rest underneath this thing.
    t0v0cNZ.png
    BAT: (Wow, this house is empty.)
    TED: Care for a game of chess?
    BAT: Nah.
    BAT: (I need to find that stupid basement he was speaking of...)

RAhqsZ9.png
    BAT: Found it.

wcktUoe.png
    EINARR: Found you.
    BAT: WHAT!!! What is everyone doing down here??? I'm busy!!!!
    RUNE: I don't know either, man. We're all kind of looking for clues here, and he tracked you down.
    BAT: Oh you ABSOLUTE DUMBOS, GET OUT!! Plum!! You've lead the woman down here too now!
    RUNE: We did??
    MEREDITH: Ah, what's going on down here?
    RUNE: Crap.

g6fRAXF.png
    EINARR: Ah, it's nothing. Nothing at all, we just took a wrong turn. Carry on.
    EINARR: (It's fine, kids, just pretend like we weren't just intruding upon their privacy, and.. let's move back upstairs, shall we...)

LuV5dXt.png
    TED: Well?
    BAT: Ugh, fine.

PZatev3.png
    BAT: (This is so BORING!!!)
    BAT: (Eugh, I'm getting really thirsty...)
    BAT: Hey, old guy.
    BAT: Let me see your neck real quick.

SrqZNn9.png
    Qez2jq0.png
    BAT: This blood tasted funny, but it'll do!

plISEER.png
    BAT: Euch.

ul1oo3p.png
    E2tO9sI.png
    BAT: ɎɆ₴. ₳₦Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ VɆ₴₴ɆⱠ ₣ØⱤ ₥Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ.

clK4vu8.png
    EINARR: Something seems rather off about Bat...

m8buKkS.png
    EINARR: Bat? Hello? You in there?

E6qMg7X.png
    BAT: ₩Ɇ ₴ⱧØɄⱠĐ ₳ⱠⱠ ₮ⱤɎ ₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱠØØĐ Ø₣ ₥Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ.
    EINARR: Ohhhh, dear. This is not good. This is not good at all.

Later, back at their temporary motel home...
    UZeHm7H.png

QVWccU5.png
    RUNE: Seriously??? BAT TOO NOW????
    RUNE: I thought you could prevent this!!! You should've warned him!!!
    EINARR: I am truly sorry, I didn't realize what was exactly up with Ted Roswell until it was too late.

zFV1r9L.png
    EINARR: Bat was also getting incredibly thirsty and refuses to drink anything from animals and plasma fruits. He's quite stubborn about it.
    RUNE: True...

KUyrQvL.png
    RUNE: But like, now we don't just have to cure Morten, but also Bat!!! Jeesh, we really need to figure out how to create a cure soon, this is getting silly.
    EINARR: Yes, I completely agree.
    RUNE: And then we also didn't get time to find anything down in the basement!! Honestly, what a wasted trip.
    EINARR: Don't be so sure about that!
    RUNE: What do you mean.
    EINARR: I did find evidence.
    EINARR: And I believe, if we collect all of our evidence into one spot, you might have enough to put together a secret folder.
    EINARR: Perhaps you should go take a short trip to Erwin.

As9uOXJ.png
    And sure enough, with all the evidence gathered...

fyfZPbi.png
    RUNE: Hey, do you have a key card lying around anywhere?
    ERWIN: Er.. well, yes, I did find one tossed into the garbage the other day. Probably from a scientist.
    ERWIN: But!! I'm not giving it away to anyone!!! To prove yourself worthy, you need a folder of evidence.

7espMLf.png
    RUNE: Yeah! I do have one, actually.

cXoFwpH.png
    ERWIN: Well, that's just perfect. The keycard's all yours. Meet me on the side of the stall, dude.

YaKtf3j.png
    TQGHTwA.png
    ERWIN: You're sure nobody has been following you, right? Absolutely 100% sure?
    RUNE: I sure don't sense anyone but you nearby at least.
    ERWIN: Great. Here, take this keycard. Use it wisely.

wOAQuZx.png
    ERWIN: Also...

cJrAG20.png
    ERWIN: I... had another thing for you.
    RUNE: You didn't!!!

Cz5PXE3.png
    ERWIN: I-I, I did. Yes. There.. there's a note attached to it for you...

"Your supernatural beauty has captured my heart. My love for you grows every time you pass by."

RUNE: ...Dork. I like you too. <3
    ERWIN: I've.. liked you ever since you first visited my stall.. I'd like to know you better.
    RUNE: Hey, actually..

TAR4lY0.png
    RUNE: So do I.
    ERWIN: !!!

MfSEb4f.png
    ERWIN: No way, is that the one MySims trophy I was missing???? How did you know?
    RUNE: Wow, really? I just figured you liked collectibles like this.
    ERWIN: Are you kidding? I LOVE THESE.

JqF7nFB.png
    ERWIN: AND I LOVE YOU.

zqreYFI.png
    ERWIN: Is.. is this real? Am I actually getting to know a real vampire? Holy plumbobs...
    RUNE: Hey, don't sweat it. I'm still just another person.
    ERWIN: No way, dude. You're a vampire! A real supernatural being... who likes me???
    RUNE: Yeah. Still, I'm just as human as you, though... I just happen to also be a vampire? We're still people, you know.
    ERWIN: Ah. Right, yeah.

Meanwhile, back at the motel...
    PLs5arm.png
    ozKbSBx.png
    KVIKINDI: I can't wait for them to stop being infected.
    EINARR: Me too, grandchild. Me too.

iDdw6ab.png
    EINARR: While we're at it, tell me, why did Father Winter even send us here in the first place??
    EINARR: We were promised a free hotel vacation in a foreign land, and instead we ended up in a free motel in a strange town full of conspiracies!!!

95ZDvuk.png
    EINARR: And now we're all kind of stuck in this shabby small desert town, in the sense that we really shouldn't leave until we solve this infection issue. It's starting to become quite the bother.
    EINARR: I am generally an incredibly patient man, but there's just something about watching my own children getting helplessly possessed every night like that. I don't want to see them suffer like this. When will it end?
    EINARR: It's quite frustrating, really. We're already nocturnal. They're both losing precious nighttime hours over this.
    EINARR: To be honest, I feel rather... helpless, in this situation.
    EINARR: It's a terrible feeling.

CxG92TT.png
    KVIK: Yeah, me too...
    KVIK: Uh, where's Rune, anyway?
    EINARR: I sent him over to Erwin. See if he could get one of those highly technological keys for that door somehow.

In another room...
    BAuRYLb.png
    ERWIN: <3!!!

kzSkkyB.png
    RUNE: I never realized you basically live at this place!
    ERWIN: I do!!
    RUNE: How come?
    ERWIN: My dad owns this place, and lets me stay for free.
    RUNE: Whoa, cool!
    ERWIN: So, since you're at this motel too, I assume you're not from around here?
    RUNE: Not really, no... we won a free "vacation" here as a Winterfest present from Father Winter himself... I'm beginning to think he had ulterior motives.
    ERWIN: Oh, he absolutely did. Believe me.
    ERWIN: Well, uh, actually, it's getting a little late for mortal little me, so I think I should go to sleep soon..
    RUNE: Yeah.. hey, one more thing.

XJqg0O8.png
    RUNE: Wanna join me to the secret lab tomorrow?
    ERWIN: I'd love to.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @Magdaleena
    Aww.... Rune finally finds love... I hope!... :grimace:
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hey everyone! Long time no see. Just wanted to say I am (sort of) playing with vampires again - at least in so much as I’m doing a 100 baby challenge with Vlad as my ‘matriarch’ (or should that be patriarch? He’s birthing all the babies anyway!). The thread is here if you want to check it out anyways: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17112256#Comment_17112256
    bad guy
    hqSjHwl.png
    aFJDYop.png
    PQac1DI.png
    TKdzEsB.png
    Gn5GBQ1.png
    PYStkkZ.png
    6adhfqI.png
    IYBNB5M.png
    tzcnIJw.png
    PnrWhUa.png

QAEvG4o.png
    F214g5C.png
    Zd0U5r8.png
    You know, I sure post a lot in here for someone who supposedly left the thread in February :D
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @afai1261 Guhh... that third picture down tho... x_x
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    This pack looks really could, should I get it in a bundlw with Island Living? Seriously thinking about it
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Hello everyone! It's been a long time, but I thought I'd drop by and say that your creations are all looking fantastic as always! And show off a pic of two of my own favorite vampires <3

lmGXYfH.jpg
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    edited July 2020
    @kirivian and anyone else who reads/follows my stories/blog:
    Black Swan has been updated.
    Stranger in the Dark

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file