Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I can't wait to see the contestant wall... :smiley:

I'm not good at making those. Any volunteers? :sweat_smile:

@M13Vulpecula @ChocoCub @YJB19299 do awesome jobs at these I believe?

I would want to, but I still have that Laptop problem, I'm lucky enough I got an backup laptop from my school, but it has no picture edition whatsoever :(
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    bgkub wrote: »
    I filled in the questionnaire part since I am playing someone else's sim from a past show, and you can create the sim I will be using for the show, since I am on the JetSet, that Vul has created. I have absolute trust in your decision, (wow this is exciting in two shows already and I am just a Newbie, wow lots to think about, very overwhelming) :oo:):oo:):oo:)

We welcome newbies! It's always nice to see our community grow. :) But yes, it can be overwhelming.

I agree and I am already trying to create a show of my own o:):# been testing it out like crazy, and making a few tough decisions here and there, I don't even have my thread open and running yet. I feel exhausted :(:(:( But at least I have something now to pass the time. Before I was just watching the grass grow. :p:p:p
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Turner I'm happy to make the contestant wall, if no one else has offered. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Based on that comment, I believe Kali is submitting Shayne given the relationship between him and Indigo.

KALI is indeed the last player, and she will be using her key to play as...
    SHAYNE FROM SEASON 3!
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Yesssss, I really liked Shayne character's (so far) I don't know why but at first I thought he looked like an emo Tom Hanks. :joy:
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    APPLICATION

3. What was your sim's highschool mascot?

Question- What high school did Evarrine attend? She wouldn't probably a high school mascot.

Even keeping Throvan and Evarrine in mind, for some reason I kept that question... So I might replace it. I mean it doesn't technically matter a whole lot, but it should still make sense.

I REALLY struggled coming up with 5 questions for some reason. I wanted to do favorite animal but that can be a giveaway. Same with color.... Your first pet's name... Your mom's name.... They all don't work quite as well as star sign. I'm open to suggestions XD

Favourite song/film?

*snort* Because we can pick just one? Same with book. lol But I suppose some people have something that spoke to them so deeply that it'll be something that always comes to mind.

Now that I think about it, mine is probably Little Women. Love that book!

I think we’ve talked about this Lo, because that’s my favorite book of all time too!!!
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Stuff sent... ;)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Based on that comment, I believe Kali is submitting Shayne given the relationship between him and Indigo.

SHAYNE FROM SEASON 3!
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Yesssss, I really liked Shayne character's (so far) I don't know why but at first I thought he looked like an emo Tom Hanks. :joy:

Can't unsee now bwahahahah! XD
    Banner.png
  • Options

SHAYNE FROM SEASON 3!
    Screenshot-2.jpg

So it's not just me then? Lol! :D
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    You guys are awesome. It hasn't even been 12 hours and I already have mostly everyone's application!
  • Options

SHAYNE FROM SEASON 3!
    Screenshot-2.jpg

So it's not just me then? Lol! :D

Your comment made me see it :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You guys are awesome. It hasn't even been 12 hours and I already have mostly everyone's application!

Yay! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Yay! :smiley:

lol - Unfortunately, it may be a bit. I'll try to do it tonight, but I won't be home for awhile. :/ I'll do my best, though.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I can make the contestant wall. But I'll need all sims file gathered by Friday.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I can make the contestant wall. But I'll need all sims file gathered by Friday.
    I'll be moving home on Friday and that's when I'll be putting all my stuff away in the storage room before next terms' started. I will need to take ingame screenshots by Friday but aftermath editing can be done on my laptop.
    ._.
  • Options
    Do you have Dragon Valley?
  • Options
    I’m loving all the returning contestants <3
    I can’t wait to see what Evarrine and the Gov have to say to each other :D
    This is going to be one heck of a season! It’s like The Mole: Ultimate Fan-favourites Smash
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I can't wait to see what the Gov has to say in general. And all the questions!

How did his vacation go?
    Was he punished for blowing his cover?
    Did he ever get his hands on a Cuban cigar?

The suspense
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Would you want me to take pictures of them in front of a green screen and you put it together, or would you go the same route as Choco (as in, wanting to download them all yourself)?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I got started on Season 4. I'm on episode 2.
    I think Layton might be the mole. Just a gut feeling.

Well this was completely wrong. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Would you want me to take pictures of them in front of a green screen and you put it together, or would you go the same route as Choco (as in, wanting to download them all yourself)?

Well you taking pictures would be easier so I don't have to go in game and take pictures of them all, but if Choco wants to do it, let him. :)
  • Options
    Who's got the files?
    ._.
  • Options
    I believe @Turner got it
  • Options
    Actually, I've changed my mind. @turner could you take the pictures in your game instead please? I don't feel like getting too many custom contents for my computer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you're taking the screenshots, you can send them to me whenever you have time. It's only if I need to take the screenshots on my PC will you need to send me the sim files because I will be putting the PC in the storage during summer break.
    ._.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I made a simulated season of Big Brother using the cast of the Mole.

http://brantsteele.net/bigbrother/t14/week01.php

My thoughts-

I like how Evarrine ended up winning despite her personality.

Linda and Kaitlyn seems to really have it out for each other. Both times Linda was HOH, she nominated Kaitlyn. Same thing goes for the second time Kaitlyn was HOH. Linda also casted a vote against Kaitlyn.

Kenneth won fan favorite again.
    BTW, call me Jake.