Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    If you really want the Mole to stay, then maybe somebody else can continue it for Turner? Kinda like how Zero Privacy is a continuation of No Privacy.

This is only my second season playing so this may be a bit presumptuous, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot as a host. Though if ever, you shouldn't expect the same quality as Turner's stuff.

See...that's why I hesitate. lol Plus I don't really have time.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    First question to consider before rehosting: does Turner want that to happen? He's mentioned in the past that he sees The Mole on this forum as *his* child a bit.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Yep, I also sees it as his child... So hands-off... It will never be the same..
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    People can hosting something similar but with a different name...
  • Options
    Alright, pit bulls, calm down. lol It isn't that I disagree, and yes, we all know it'll never be the same. But we love the game, so it's hard to never play it again.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited July 2018
    APPLICATION

I already have each sim's application (obviously), so this will just be a few extra stuff I'll need for this season. If you are loaning a character that isn't yours, parts 1 and 2 are completely optional. I have no problem doing it myself, but if you feel the desire to fill out part or all of it, that's cool too. Whatever floats your boat.
    Once finished, please PM/Email it to me.

1) Introduction Confessional. In the first episode, when your sim is reintroduced, it'll cut to your sim in the diary room giving their first confessional of the season. You'll want to include what they've been up to since their season (a year passes between each season), as well as what their reason is for coming back (AKA: their unfinished business). The main theme of this season is about getting the second chance to rewrite your story, and to accomplish something you previously were unable to.
    Preferably, I'd like you to put your sim's unfinished business statement at the end of the confessional. If you need inspiration, let me know. And again, if you are loaning a sim, I will probably write this part, unless you really want to.

2) Potential storylines for the future. If you don't have any ideas yet, that's perfectly fine. Most people come up with stuff as the season progresses. If you need a distinction between DREs and ADREs, here goes:
    DRE stands for Diary Room Entry. It's your standard confessional. You can have your sim talk about virtually anything.
    ADRE adds "action" to it. This means you're setting up a scene for me to film and write based on your confessional. I can give more information upon request. You can not send ADRE'S in back-to-back episodes.

3) Questionnaire.
    These are the private personal questions. Everyone will answer these 5 questions, which will pop up in future quizzes that you take. So you'll want to do some sleuthing, lying, and trading in order to gather this intel off the hands of others.
    (these questions are purposefully vague, as you should not be able to deduce who's sim answered each question on your own. So although you should be answering these questions as your sim, they shouldn't have any correlation to your sim's personality. Your answers can be totally random, and totally made-up)
    1. What is your sim's star sign?
    2. Out of the four seasons, which one does your sim enjoy most?
    3. What was your sim's highschool mascot?
    4. What is your sim's favorite fruit?
    5. What is your sim's lucky/favorite number?
  • Options
    I'm falling asleep on the keyboard so I apologize if the above post doesn't make much sense >.>

And on that note, I'm going to bed :p

THE FIRST MISSION WILL START WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Based on that comment, I believe Kali is submitting Shayne given the relationship between him and Indigo.

KALI is indeed the last player, and she will be using her key to play as...
    SHAYNE FROM SEASON 3!
    Screenshot-2.jpg

That is really cool, I low-key was hoping for Shayne to return along with Indigo aswell :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Oh, and if you're still working on your sim's appearance, I'm going to need that soon. If you've already sent me a link or gave me instructions on how to change up their clothes, then we should be good to go. But there's still a few people I haven't heard back from, so if I don't hear from them soon, I'm assuming they'd rather just have me handle it (which I am perfectly fine with).
    I'm opening up my game tomorrow, so I will be messaging most people to finalize their sim's appearance (if I haven't already).
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    APPLICATION

Question- What high school did Evarrine attend? She wouldn't probably a high school mascot.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    APPLICATION

Question- What high school did Evarrine attend? She wouldn't probably a high school mascot.

yeah Thorvan is going to be a tough one with these questions too >.<
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    APPLICATION

Perhaps family "Spirit Animal" would suffice? XD
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Evarrine probably would have been tutored privately by the best tutors in the realm, and the closest equivalent to a high school mascot is the court jester that she regularly tortures using her magic for entertainment
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    What packs do you have Turner? I can't find it anywhere :S

AFAIK:
    - World Adventures
    - Ambitions
    - Late Night
    - Generations
    - Pets
    - Supernatural
    - Seasons

Not sure about any stuff packs though.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Now I imagine some high school AU where all of the Mole contestants went to high school together.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    What packs do you have Turner? I can't find it anywhere :S

Vul has it right
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I got started on Season 4. I'm on episode 2.
    I think Layton might be the mole. Just a gut feeling.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    APPLICATION

Even keeping Throvan and Evarrine in mind, for some reason I kept that question... So I might replace it. I mean it doesn't technically matter a whole lot, but it should still make sense.

I REALLY struggled coming up with 5 questions for some reason. I wanted to do favorite animal but that can be a giveaway. Same with color.... Your first pet's name... Your mom's name.... They all don't work quite as well as star sign. I'm open to suggestions XD
  • Options
    APPLICATION

Even keeping Throvan and Evarrine in mind, for some reason I kept that question... So I might replace it. I mean it doesn't technically matter a whole lot, but it should still make sense.

I REALLY struggled coming up with 5 questions for some reason. I wanted to do favorite animal but that can be a giveaway. Same with color.... Your first pet's name... Your mom's name.... They all don't work quite as well as star sign. I'm open to suggestions XD

Favourite book?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    APPLICATION

Favourite song/film?

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    I filled in the questionnaire part since I am playing someone else's sim from a past show, and you can create the sim I will be using for the show, since I am on the JetSet, that Vul has created. I have absolute trust in your decision, (wow this is exciting in two shows already and I am just a Newbie, wow lots to think about, very overwhelming) :oo:):oo:):oo:)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    APPLICATION

Favourite song/film?

*snort* Because we can pick just one? Same with book. lol But I suppose some people have something that spoke to them so deeply that it'll be something that always comes to mind.

Now that I think about it, mine is probably Little Women. Love that book!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Oh, and if you're still working on your sim's appearance, I'm going to need that soon. If you've already sent me a link or gave me instructions on how to change up their clothes, then we should be good to go. But there's still a few people I haven't heard back from, so if I don't hear from them soon, I'm assuming they'd rather just have me handle it (which I am perfectly fine with).
    I'm opening up my game tomorrow, so I will be messaging most people to finalize their sim's appearance (if I haven't already).

I know I need to work on this. :*
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    bgkub wrote: »
    I filled in the questionnaire part since I am playing someone else's sim from a past show, and you can create the sim I will be using for the show, since I am on the JetSet, that Vul has created. I have absolute trust in your decision, (wow this is exciting in two shows already and I am just a Newbie, wow lots to think about, very overwhelming) :oo:):oo:):oo:)

We welcome newbies! It's always nice to see our community grow. :) But yes, it can be overwhelming.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories