Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    What is with people quitting Season 4? I'd kill to have a spot in these things.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I made a simulated season of Big Brother using the cast of the Mole.

http://brantsteele.net/bigbrother/t14/week01.php

My thoughts-

I like how Evarrine ended up winning despite her personality.

Linda and Kaitlyn seems to really have it out for each other. Both times Linda was HOH, she nominated Kaitlyn. Same thing goes for the second time Kaitlyn was HOH. Linda also casted a vote against Kaitlyn.

Kenneth won fan favorite again.

Remind me never to click spoilers again, bad jake.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Actually, I've changed my mind. @turner could you take the pictures in your game instead please? I don't feel like getting too many custom contents for my computer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you're taking the screenshots, you can send them to me whenever you have time. It's only if I need to take the screenshots on my PC will you need to send me the sim files because I will be putting the PC in the storage during summer break.

That actually works better for me, neither of us will have to go through the pain of transferring files. :p

So how do you want the pictures? Do you want them in front of a literal green screen? Or black screen? And do you want them all standing, sitting, etc? I have quite a few pose packs, both sitting and standing, so I can figure out who gets what pose on my own.
    The only thing I request is that the main color scheme should roughly be yellow/gold and black, as those are the official "colors" of the season. :)
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    What is with people quitting Season 4? I'd kill to have a spot in these things.

Yeah, that was weird. It wasn't even the slowest season either, it was pretty much exactly one year I think. You'd think more people would quit S3 since that was bordering on 2 years. >.>

S1 and S4 were definitely the lesser seasons, which shows in the lack of representation for this season. I considered Darleen, Blanche, and Taz for All-Stars, but none of them felt quite right. Throvan was an obvious choice though. :)
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Actually, I've changed my mind. @turner could you take the pictures in your game instead please? I don't feel like getting too many custom contents for my computer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you're taking the screenshots, you can send them to me whenever you have time. It's only if I need to take the screenshots on my PC will you need to send me the sim files because I will be putting the PC in the storage during summer break.

That actually works better for me, neither of us will have to go through the pain of transferring files. :p

So how do you want the pictures? Do you want them in front of a literal green screen? Or black screen? And do you want them all standing, sitting, etc? I have quite a few pose packs, both sitting and standing, so I can figure out who gets what pose on my own.
    The only thing I request is that the main color scheme should roughly be yellow/gold and black, as those are the official "colors" of the season. :)

You can PM me the screenshots. I would prefer those taken with green background as I be noticed that some contestants this season have dark hair colour. You can use any poses you feel like using.

I don't want to rush through anything so just send me those pictures you're happy with whenever you want.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options

You can PM me the screenshots. I would prefer those taken with green background as I be noticed that some contestants this season have dark hair colour. You can use any poses you feel like using.

I don't want to rush through anything so just send me those pictures you're happy with whenever you want.

Alright, sounds good. Thank you so much for volunteering to do this. :) I'll likely get to the pictures tomorrow.
  • Options
    Tomorrow's my last day at work but I'll have to start packing my stuff so I'll see what I can do.
    ._.
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    You guys are awesome. It hasn't even been 12 hours and I already have mostly everyone's application!

Well I do like to be on the ball, I just charge in there and get going!!! B)B)B)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    One of my favourites has to be Blanche. She's nasty, ill-tempered but just like everyone, has a fragile side deep inside her heart. My favourite in game interaction is actually Blanche-Sidney being mean to each other bahahaha.
    ._.
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited July 2018
    Can't wait to start :3
    Will fill out app soon
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Kaliko103 wrote: »

Me too, I'm impatiently waiting for the first misson.

I love the sim in your avi btw. :smiley:
  • Options
    APPLICATION

3. What was your sim's highschool mascot?

Question- What high school did Evarrine attend? She wouldn't probably a high school mascot.

Even keeping Throvan and Evarrine in mind, for some reason I kept that question... So I might replace it. I mean it doesn't technically matter a whole lot, but it should still make sense.

I REALLY struggled coming up with 5 questions for some reason. I wanted to do favorite animal but that can be a giveaway. Same with color.... Your first pet's name... Your mom's name.... They all don't work quite as well as star sign. I'm open to suggestions XD

Favourite book?
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    APPLICATION

Question- What high school did Evarrine attend? She wouldn't probably a high school mascot.

Even keeping Throvan and Evarrine in mind, for some reason I kept that question... So I might replace it. I mean it doesn't technically matter a whole lot, but it should still make sense.

I REALLY struggled coming up with 5 questions for some reason. I wanted to do favorite animal but that can be a giveaway. Same with color.... Your first pet's name... Your mom's name.... They all don't work quite as well as star sign. I'm open to suggestions XD

Favourite song/film?

I'm afraid these too would give away too much. It has to be a question that has no association whatsoever to anyone's history, personality, tastes, preferences, etc. But it still has to be a normal question... Not something super random and specific such as "What is your grandmother's second dog's favorite dessert?" XD
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

Thanks, I love yours too!
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Thanks, I love yours too!

Yeah both of your looks awesome, and very beautiful!!! <3o:)<3o:) I too can't wait for the first mission this is going to be a blast!!! B):DB):D
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    APPLICATION

Favourite book?
    APPLICATION

Favourite song/film?

I'm afraid these too would give away too much. It has to be a question that has no association whatsoever to anyone's history, personality, tastes, preferences, etc. But it still has to be a normal question... Not something super random and specific such as "What is your grandmother's second dog's favorite dessert?" XD

How about these-

What is your mother's maiden name?
    What is your favorite element?
    If you have to change your name, what would it be?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    APPLICATION

Favourite book?
    APPLICATION

Favourite song/film?

Google good security questions and use those. XD
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    APPLICATION

Favourite book?
    APPLICATION

Favourite song/film?

Lmao I already did. Also spent like half an hour browsing "random questions to ask on a first date" and other such websites XD

One that keeps popping up is the mother's maiden name, like Jake suggested above. Names are still tricky, because there's people of different cultures and races and such. Although I like the one of "If you have to change your name, what would it be?"
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    APPLICATION

Favourite book?
    APPLICATION

Favourite song/film?

Lmao I already did. Also spent like half an hour browsing "random questions to ask on a first date" and other such websites XD

One that keeps popping up is the mother's maiden name, like Jake suggested above. Names are still tricky, because there's people of different cultures and races and such. Although I like the one of "If you have to change your name, what would it be?"

How about we go with that one? The name-changing question that is?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Sent my app
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I can't wait to see what the Gov has to say in general. And all the questions!

How did his vacation go?
    Was he punished for blowing his cover?
    Did he ever get his hands on a Cuban cigar?

The suspense

It's funny you should ask that Ice, All those questions answered and more coming soon in The Gov's introduction. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I made a simulated season of Big Brother using the cast of the Mole.

http://brantsteele.net/bigbrother/t14/week01.php

My thoughts-

I like how Evarrine ended up winning despite her personality.

Linda and Kaitlyn seems to really have it out for each other. Both times Linda was HOH, she nominated Kaitlyn. Same thing goes for the second time Kaitlyn was HOH. Linda also casted a vote against Kaitlyn.

Kenneth won fan favorite again.
    It has to be magic, There is no other way Evarrine could have won unless she had her minions vote for her. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    APPLICATION

Favourite book?
    APPLICATION

Favourite song/film?

Still too revealing. Taiha's answer, for example, would be vastly different from the Gov's. Names have gender connotations.
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member

I don't really understand how "what would your name change be" wouldn't give things away because its still a very personal question rather than a random question wouldn't it be? I mean...maybe its just Evarrine and I causing problems but she would definitively pick a very...regal queen name and Throvan...well could he really pick something not his culture? It just still seems like a "give things away" kind of question to me.

But then the season one seems kind of a personality question to me too so what do I know. >.<

what about...how many sugars in your tea/coffee? Its something that you can answer in character but it could be anything because there is no correlation between it and personality. Its not like nice people like more sugar and mean people like less, I know lots of people with all kinds of amounts. And the answer could also be something like "I don't drink tea or coffee" you you would definitively need that one straight from the horses mouth.
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    APPLICATION

Favourite book?
    APPLICATION

Favourite song/film?

Still too revealing. Taiha's answer, for example, would be vastly different from the Gov's. Names have gender connotations.

Hey, Who knows they both might want to change their names to Fluffy the destroyer of worlds. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png