Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Unfinished Business

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Everybody talking about the cast of past seasons and here I am still trying to catch up :sweat_smile:

Luckily, you don't need prior knowledge from previous seasons to do well this season. :)
    But this cast is going to be epic from what it seems. :) All the fan favourites, some underdogs, good people, bad people, neutral people. :)

Precisely! Lots of diversity in multiple categories. The only thing I'm upset about is Choco not wanting to play with Paul again :disappointed:

twiddle3 wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Characters That Are Confirmed By Turner

Female
    Artie
    Kaitlin
    Evarrine
    Izzy
    Linda
    Tamela

Male
    Kenneth
    The Governor
    Throvan
    Aiden
    Fabio

All of the confirmed characters.

All that is left is Haylo who is likely to play as Taiha.

If that is the case, three people from Season 5 and 6, two people from Season 2 and 3, and one person from season 1 and 4 will be playing.

We also have a 7-5 gender ratio in which while it isn't equal, it can due for this season.

Close! The cast is 14, so the final gender breakdown will actually be 8-6.

That's not too bad considering and it does give me an idea for The Gov. ;)

It's nice that we have a few from the first two series as well, It'll be fun to see how the original contestants face up against the new generation.

Now you've got me curious! :o

The cast will actually be half old generation and half new generation. :) So seven from seasons 1-3 and seven from seasons 4-6. ;)
  • bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member

Female
    Artie
    Kaitlin
    Evarrine
    Izzy
    Linda
    Tamela

Male
    Kenneth
    The Governor
    Throvan
    Aiden
    Fabio

If that is the case, three people from Season 5 and 6, two people from Season 2 and 3, and one person from season 1 and 4 will be playing.

We also have a 7-5 gender ratio in which while it isn't equal, it can due for this season.

It's nice that we have a few from the first two series as well, It'll be fun to see how the original contestants face up against the new generation.

The cast will actually be half old generation and half new generation. :) So seven from seasons 1-3 and seven from seasons 4-6. ;)

Well I have definitely never played this before and I wanted to so bad, so I agreed to play a dude sim, and I am a girl, so I think this will be a blast. Of course I will need to have myself in check, don't want myself drooling over the guy I am playing, which I am glad @Turner gave me a hot one!!! So YEAH, LET'S do THIS!!! B)B)B)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    bgkub wrote: »

Female
    Artie
    Kaitlin
    Evarrine
    Izzy
    Linda
    Tamela

Male
    Kenneth
    The Governor
    Throvan
    Aiden
    Fabio

Well I have definitely never played this before and I wanted to so bad, so I agreed to play a dude sim, and I am a girl, so I think this will be a blast. Of course I will need to have myself in check, don't want myself drooling over the guy I am playing, which I am glad @Turner gave me a hot one!!! So YEAH, LET'S do THIS!!! B)B)B)

Not as hot as the sim I'm playing with though, hands off though, he's mine!!!

I actually can't remember the sim that you're playing with, I need to go look again. :D
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Omg!!!! Zefie is back?!? Hey! What a surprise :O That’s crazy to see you around here! welcome home :P hahah
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Seeing Fabio back is cool...or is it still Ashlee :smirk:

Or was it Fabio all along...?

Each season Fabio disguises himself as another person. XD

This season, he's disguising as himself :p

Morgan was also Fabio in disguise... it was a double disguise :P Disguise-ception. XD
  • zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Omg!!!! Zefie is back?!? Hey! What a surprise :O That’s crazy to see you around here! welcome home :P hahah

Haylo! Yeah its been a while and it's good to be back. :)
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Or was it Fabio all along...?

Each season Fabio disguises himself as another person. XD

This season, he's disguising as himself :p

Morgan was also Fabio in disguise... it was a double disguise :P Disguise-ception. XD

It's a Fabio conspiracy! :open_mouth:

In Fabio's introduction this season we will see that he was cleverly disguised as someone in each of the seasons but like some really obscure background character that nobody remembers. :D

I got so many crazy ideas now on what his backstory this season will be. :joy:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited July 2018
    Ahhhhh it’s here!!!!

image.jpg

HAYLO will be using his key to play as...

TAIHA FROM SEASON 2!

Screenshot-31.jpg
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Fabio is too Fabio to pull of these disguises, it's more like...they're in disguise as Fabio in disguise as them. So like, Ashlee pretending to be Fabio pretending to be Ashlee...inception. >:)
    Ahhhhh it’s here!!!!

image.jpg

TAIHA FROM SEASON 2!

Screenshot-31.jpg

Low key really wanted to be Morgan again >.< Had a really cool story I could have set up for her too. But i couldn’t miss the opportunity to bring back the REAL mole queen XD
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ahhhhh it’s here!!!!

image.jpg

TAIHA FROM SEASON 2!

Screenshot-31.jpg

Low key really wanted to be Morgan again >.< Had a really cool story I could have set up for her too. But i couldn’t miss the opportunity to bring back the REAL mole queen XD

Looks like Evarrine is gonna have some competition for the title of Queen of the Mole. ;)

The Gov: "Why can't I be Queen of the Mole?! I clearly am... Oh, wait... *cringes internally* 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it..."
    Christmas_Banner.png
    So we’re just missing Choco now, right? Which means that we have one more sim. A male from season 1 2 or 3 :O Who is it going to be?!
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    So we’re just missing Choco now, right? Which means that we have one more sim. A male from season 1 2 or 3 :O Who is it going to be?!

Wait isn't Kali going to sign-up instead?
    BTW, call me Jake.

Wait isn't Kali going to sign-up instead?

Oh, is that who were waiting on? I thought it was Choco :O

(taken from the previous thread)
    I'd just like to say that if Fabio isn't the host for all-stars I'll be (Slightly) disappointed. :D

I now imagine Fabio being a contestant only to be force-eliminated the first episode.

To be fair, Fabio is kinda the contestant that was most talked about from season one so Fabio should be on the show in some shape or form.

Now now, that wouldn't be very fair for Iceman, now would it? XD

Although that would be terribly ironic and hilarious to have him be force-eliminated day 1, hahaha.

And yup, that's exactly why he's been cast. He's highly influential for being infamously boring, and at this point is just plain comedy gold.
    You know I like how this entire Fabio thing started out with me and Turner debating if he was a good character or not to the point where he became a meme of sorts in reality shows.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2018
    If you really want the Mole to stay, then maybe somebody else can continue it for Turner? Kinda like how Zero Privacy is a continuation of No Privacy.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    If you really want the Mole to stay, then maybe somebody else can continue it for Turner? Kinda like how Zero Privacy is a continuation of No Privacy.
    Id love to play if someone continues it only really getting to play in season 5 wasn’t enough for me haha
    I regret needing to drop from season 6 but stupid mental health
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yeah! Girl power! #Tamela/Kaitlin team!!

Didn't Linda and Artie have a great friendship too :D I feel like there's a lot of chemistry set up :3

Yep! They're close friends as well. There's at least 3 duos with a pregame alliance already. I'm going to be overwhelmed with all the connections and references and chemistry build-up :scream:

I can imagine, but you will do absolutely FAB. Hehehe...
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm sad I never got to play with my own character but I guess it wasn't meant to be. :/
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Maybe both ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?