Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Heckstress17 - A dalmatian pup huh? We'll see. :smiley:

@Francisca464 - Awesome photos! <3
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Hi all,. I have missed you all so much. I have been MIA for too long.
    Things aren't back to normal yet but I will be trying to get back to playing the Sims. I don't think I have played once since losing my mom and grandma last year. Anyway, I look forward to getting back in the groove.
    ]
  • Options
    Hi all,. I have missed you all so much. I have been MIA for too long.
    Things aren't back to normal yet but I will be trying to get back to playing the Sims. I don't think I have played once since losing my mom and grandma last year. Anyway, I look forward to getting back in the groove.

Hiiiii! So happy to see you. <3
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    Oh my gosh! That's all I can say about how happy I am with this thread right now!!

@Tellex Triplets! I love this family. The new little house is so cute. I love the freshness of founders! Of course I'm glad that Tane said no, but I like the girl who asked him. She's a cutie too. The triplets aged up adorably and I love that you got some of that special dinner on their high chairs. Wow I love Summer getting fired! Who thought you'd ever say that! It was so interesting though and I'm glad it worked out for her. I'm so bad I always go with the good options. I'd like to say I won't do that next time, but I know I will.

@Francisca464 I am just glad you're back. I have no needs for you to go back and comment on everything...I'm on the last generation!! hehehe EEEEE! The photoshoot! I love them and I love those poses! Can you remind me who this is because I'm in love with him.
    CifvA.PNG

@Heckstress17 Here is a picture of the greenhouse I built for Brooke. Cifk9.png

I don't think there's any greenhouse you can just buy. There are glass roof tiles now that I used. CifkB.PNG

@amadazulsim SO HAPPY to see you! <hugs> I'll be glad when you're back. <3<3

hehehehe I went into my save after a few days of not feeling well and realized Aiden's an adult. So after a few interesting moments, I saved and went to build the final house. Time to starts searching for house plans. Just so I'm caught up, here's the final bit in Gen 9's home.
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 90: Last Days at Home

Another date for Hope and Aiden.
    CifUG.png

I had to take this picture from inside to catch their faces. They’re both going through a picky eater phase.
    CifWT.png

One of the pups got sick and Aiden took care of her at home.
    CifXv.png

John and Sarah had some alone time on Love day. There’s a new Langston on the way…
    CifZ8.png

Meanwhile, young love is just starting for Aiden and Hope.
    Cig0n.png

On Aiden’s birthday, he did not leave his happiness up to chance. He made his own cake!
    Cig1k.png

Funny story, it was Hope’s birthday too!
    Cig1X.png

When I came back to my story I found Aiden was down on the beach in the rain. I noticed the birthday house @Ojenn made me last year…which means I’ve been on this play through for over a year! I liked the picture even though I wondered why Aiden was out in the rain with Malory.
    Cig4G.png

He started having an intellectual conversation with her, and she was very interested.
    Cig5l.png

That’s when misfortune struck!
    Cig6o.png

He was a bit dazed as he walked home.
    Cigfi.png

Luckily, he later felt well enough to go on another date with Hope. Look at their cute matching shoes.
    Cigga.png

Neither of them were very good, but she got a lot more aggressive about it!
    Cigh8.png
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Loving all these updates!! So good to "see" everyone again. I'm keeping up a bit, while working on updating my current story. I'll start posting again after I get to a good spot.
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Picspam time! :smiley: I can't tell you guys how happy I am to actually have updates to post again. I'll be back for comments!

It's been raining all fall in Brindleton Bay and Harvest day was no exception.
    tV95aJS.png

I was under the impression that both Kato and Violet had to go into work. Turns out they both got the holiday off, which is great, but if I'd known I wouldn't have woken Kato up early to make a "Grand Breakfast" in place of the holiday feast I was sure they'd be at work for. Also these gnomes were a surprise. I can't decide if they're cute or creepy...
    n8mCk4H.png

Unfortunately Violet woke up sad because of her semi wet laundry. She's constantly picking up clothing piles after Kato (who's a slob) and running the washing machine. He's gonna have to upgrade the dryer soon because this laundry issue is becoming a problem.
    Pp1wNb5.png

Kato tried to keep his holiday spirit up and happily called his wife to the meal he made.
    XlD49tL.png

The holiday spirit didn't last long. Once he sat down he started to sulk about his soggy clothes and joined his wife in pouting all through their first Harvest Fest meal together :expressionless:
    aZSoCxV.png

Violet was still grateful to her man for cooking and made sure he knew it. As newlyweds in their first home the day could've gone much worse.
    uJSFB1y.png

And Kato made sure to let Violet know he was thankful to her for cleaning up, and not just after their meal, but literally all the time lol So all in all they both ended the day thankful for each other, which is a successful Harvest Day in my opinion.
    C2UjCUZ.png

Vi spends most of her free time in her garden, but the weather is definitely effecting its progress. :disappointed:
    vsV0hJ9.png

Kato's trying to keep up with all the leaves but there's waaaaaaaaaaay too many at this point to keep raking.
    SDsP38Y.png

With little to tend to in the garden, Pongo is getting more then his fair share of attention.
    VLOqcgg.png

No complaints from him though :smile:
    iXf2Mlc.png

But he's still a bit of a Daddy's boy. He rushes out to greet Kato everyday when he comes home from work. Just like a kid. Which I think only makes Kato itch to have a baby even more. He's got the Successful Lineage aspiration and rolls the try for baby whim at least once a day lol
    KgGNYr1.png

He decided to grill out and talk to his wife about his want to start a family. Maybe hotdogs will be the way to her heart?
    dQkDEu1.png

Violet was open to the discussion, they both agreed that if it happens it happens, but they weren't gonna go out of their way to "try" just yet. (Though I must admit if I had money to furnish a nursery they'd have a baby lol)
    rVpXda3.png

Then one fall morning the most magical thing happened!!!
    DDWMx2P.png

First snow! And in Fall! I was so surprised lol this shows you how much this Florida girl knows about seasons :lol:
    GHLLFQH.png

Snow angel! They were so excited they both took vacation days from work to play in it.
    ABwPyt0.png

They both looked so happy to be out playing :love:
    HNbqdN0.png
    Zjc7ZD9.png

It took them awhile but their first "snowpal" eventually began to take shape.
    i23eHc0.png

I was expecting your regular run of the mill snowman so when he turned out like this I was pleasantly surprised. I wonder if he turned out original because Violet's creative, or it's just random which style you build.
    M2iCVNg.png

:heart::heart::heart:
    mEXfamw.png

Kato brought Pongo out to play in the snow, but he wasn't the biggest fan of the cold. He went right back inside after being pet.
    xp9K5LG.png

These lovebirds had a great first snow day. Too bad they have to get back to work tomorrow lol
    813CnSc.png

That's it for now, happy simming and happy holidays! :heart:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    You guys I feel like this is the most wonderful time of the year with everyone coming back to the challenge! Welcome back @Amadazulsim I am glad to see you back but I am also happy that you took some time for yourself after your loses last year ♥

@debjameswhite - That greenhouse is very nice looking, does it help for gardening with seasons? I am a total novice when it comes to these things.

Oh wow time has been flying for Aiden! I 'd love to see what plan you go with for your Gen 9 home, that's my favorite part really is finding a plan I like. Congrats to John and Sarah on their news! That pic of Aiden in the rain looks so cool, I love the rain effects and how real it looks ♥ Has it really been a year!? Time is flying for us as well as for Aiden it seems. Whew I am glad that Aiden didn't kick the bucket after getting struck by lighting.

@Heckstress17 - Oh no you got the holiday gnomes, I absolutely hate them haha! I am glad Violet and Kato were able to make each other feel a bit better even in their semi-wet laundry. Laundry Day brought with it some quirky things. Aww they got their first snow! Snow in Brindleton Bay is so pretty! (I am missing snow irl being in FL :lol: )
  • Options
    @OJenn - It does feel like the most wonderful time of the year with everyone coming back :heart: Isn't the snow in Brindleton Bay pretty?! I'm so happy to finally have seasons in the game... and in real life lol. Sorry you're missing the snow. Florida will always be home to me, but I definitely don't miss the weather.

@amadazulsim - I'm so happy to see you back! Like Jenn said, I'm glad you took time for yourself to heal first though. I can't imagine what you've been going through. I hope playing the sims can bring you some happiness :heart:

@debjameswhite - Your greenhouse is perfect!! :love: I had no idea we had glass ceiling tiles! I am definitely building Violet a greenhouse. Good luck with your houseplan search. It's been so long since I've looked for any myself. It's a nice break from building doing the Fixer Upper challenge. Hope and Aiden's grossed out faces were too funny. I like the pic of their first kiss. So sweet :heart: omg I can't believe Aiden got struck my lightening! I'm really glad he's okay. Can sims be struck by lightening if it's only raining out? Cute bowling pics! I need to take my sims bowling.

@Meeshelby - It is awesome to "see" everyone again :)

@Francisca464 - omg yesssss pictures! I love love love your photoshoot. I loved Javier and Zauna. I can't believe there babies are all grown up and moving out. I think I missed all of Fawn and Leo's childhood :disappointed: but they are some great looking sims. I love how you've styled them both. I'm excited to see Fawns generation start!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Heckstress17 - You are making me rethink the rules for the fixer-upper lmao. I really like the idea of fixing up the first house rather than rebuilding it.

@everyone - Thoughts?
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: »
    @Heckstress17 - You are making me rethink the rules for the fixer-upper lmao. I really like the idea of fixing up the first house rather than rebuilding it.

@everyone - Thoughts?

I've had a lot of fun renovating so I'm all for just fixing up the largest house in the neighborhood to start. 😊
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    OJenn wrote: »

@everyone - Thoughts?

I'm about to comment and post an update, but I wanted to weigh in on this. I prefer the idea of fixing up the first house, mainly because I don't want to build an entire house (especially on the biggest lot lol) but also partly because I really like the EA builds in Brindleton Bay and don't want to tear any down. So I vote for fixing up rather than bulldozing :)
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Wee! Thank for weighing in you two ♥

@JordanNicoleJJ - You know you have a point, that would be a lot of house lmao and landscaping which I still stuck at!!
    @Heckstress17 - Seeing your gameplay and pictures really got me thinking!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Update

So we're officially on Hammy III...I never notice when the food bowl is empty :grimace: Also, these hamsters are crazy. This is like the 10th "nuclear explosion" I've seen!!
    1.png

Reed's birthday was only two days after River's. I officially switched to long lifespan (and extended the seasons) after this, so there won't be anymore birthdays for awhile. Reed rolled the Athletic trait and the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration--perfect for a future astronaut!
    2.png

I had hoped the boys would have more time to bond as children, but turns out, they're closer than ever now! Reed helps River with his homework and even taught him the secret scout handshake.
    3.png

He has also been going on morning jogs through the neighborhood to get in shape, but the summer storms are relentless...
    4.png

Hoping the weather would be better in Granite Falls, the family decided to spend the last weekend of summer in a cozy little cabin on the river.
    5.png

The weather wasn't much better the first day--it started out as rain and turned into a full-blown storm by late afternoon.
    6.png

River didn't mind--it gave him plenty of time to practice the violin! By the end of the night, he was a true Artistic Prodigy ;)
    7.png

The rest of the family couldn't handle the screeching of the kid violin for very long lol. They headed over to the local spa for some R&R. Reed was pleasantly surprised to find a gym in the basement!
    8.png

Hunter opted for a foot massage, knowing he'd spend a lot of time on his feet fishing this weekend.
    9.png

And Billie had the most relaxing hot stone body massage of her life. Seriously, she was on cloud nine for days afterward.
    10.png

They finished their spa day with a romantic moment in the sauna...good thing there weren't any kids around ;)
    11.png

Everyone was up early to enjoy the crisp morning air. Hunter grilled up some breakfast, Billie got to catch up on her reading, and Reed had a nice, rain-free jog.
    12.png

Just a Reed appreciation pic, because he got some great genes...and he knows it too--just look at that confident smirk! Hopefully River turns out ugly or this is going to be a difficult heir choice :lol:
    13.png

Hunter spent the morning fishing, maxed out his fishing skill, and completed his aspiration! Not pictured is River who also tagged along for a little while before getting bored. He did catch his first fish though!
    14.png

Billie spent the day collecting and found the last fossil she needed to complete her collection, which meant another aspiration completed! I chose Outdoor Enthusiast for River's new aspiration and Jungle Explorer for Billie. Looks like lots of vacations in their future...good thing I'm playing on long lifespan now!
    14-1.png

The family headed over to the park for the afternoon. Billie and the kids stuck close to the information center, but they had a blast playing horse shoes, roasting marshmallows, and just talking.
    15.png

I really love how close this family is. They seriously talk all the time! Also, Billie looks way too young to be "middle aged"...not that I (or she) is complaining :wink:
    16.png

Hunter spent the afternoon harvesting wild plants and collecting strange insects. Don't worry--he picked up an herbalism book at the info center to help with identification.
    17.png

They got back to the cabin late at night, and River couldn't help but notice how beautiful the stars were.
    19.png

Reed stargazed with him for awhile and pointed out all the major constellations and galaxies he could find. (Seriously, these brothers are so close, I love it!!)
    20.png

Fall was in full swing once they arrived back in Brindleton Bay, and oh my gosh, it's GORGEOUS!
    22.png

Everyone got their fall/winter clothes out, and River started making homemade decorations for Spooky Day.
    28.png

Something came up and the Driftwoods weren't able to make it to the big camping trip, but little Bailee came over to go fishing and hear all about it as soon as they got home. (Also, the colors are changing so fast!! It's pretty realistic compared to where I live, we only get like one week of fall/trees changing color :frowning: ).
    29.png

River has officially graduated to Llamacorn Scout--the highest level of scout possible! I'm not sure if this is the new uniform or not, but he sure looks good in it :smirk:
    30.png

River is doing really well too, thanks to his big bro's mentoring. He's only one badge away from LLamacorn himself. He's only lacking the Keeping Fit badge, which Reed is more than happy to help him earn.
    31.png

Also...I just couldn't resist. Billie is a huge dog lover, and Koda's death really hit everyone hard, but definitely hit Billie the hardest. She finally broke down and decided to adopt a puppy. The agency brought three puppies over--a male bloodhound (left), a female brittany (middle), and a male husky (right).
    23.png

After playing with all of them for awhile, she had connected with the female most, so she signed the adoption papers, paid the fee, and named this sweet little angel Brook. Welcome to the family, Brook!
    33-1.png

Brook's favorite place to sleep is between the boys' beds. She's already such a good little guard dog lol.
    25.png

Koda's ghost appeared Brook's first night in the home! Brook didn't seem phased whatsoever, despite being a pretty jumpy puppy.
    26.png

Billie was overjoyed to see Koda, and she knew she made the right decision in getting another puppy when she saw the two getting along--it's almost as if Koda wanted her to move on :bawling::heart:
    27.png
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ LOL Hammy III. That's both horrible and hilarious :joy: I love how River is moping throughout Reeds birthday. That gloomy trait is really coming through. Reed's gonna be an amazing astronaut! Jogging with an umbrella seems like quite the task btw. Hunter is preparing for fishing with a food massage? :lol: Sounds logical. Reed is handsome but I have a feeling Rivers gonna be a looker too. I foresee a difficult heir choice! Reed and River are the cutest bro's. They really seem close, it's always nice when siblings are. Huh, does the adoption agency bring over multiple dogs and expect you to choose? :neutral: I would've never been able to make a choice. Awww Brook is adorable. I'm so happy Ghost Koda loves Brook too :bawling:

@OJenn Haha thaaaanks! I loved doing the photoshoot. The kids look so good, I can't wait to play them, and I love Javier and Zauna even more after their makeover :love:

I vote fixing up the first house too. I'm a horrible builder lol. Also, it seems to fit better with the challenge and the EA houses are sometimes really nice, which makes it a shame to tear them down.

@Heckstress17 I hope the red stays in the family too! I think the Kato-Violet mix with red hair is gonna be gorgeous :love: Yeah I know the 'old' gardener job was a career like that, but I thought they might have upgraded it with the seasons expansion. But not really it seems. That's too bad... I'm definitely going to play again :smiley: I just hope I'll keep it up this time haha.

No worries! Fawn and Leo are still teenagers, so I'm not moving them out yet :smile: I also didn't have too many childhood pics of them lol, so you didn't miss too much. I love middle aged Javier and Zauna. Maybe even better than when they were young adults.

Awww they get holidays off? That's so cool. Haha those gnomes, I can't decide either. I think they're gonna be funny at first and then annoy the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of you. Poor Violet :disappointed: I'd be sad over semi wet laundry too. It's the worst. I laughed so hard over the both of them pouting all through their big Harvest Breakfast :joy: It was still sweet. Vi's garden looks a little sad in fall, but that's okay. There are winter crops too I believe? Haha focus on Pongo Kato. You can't have a baby yet! Aaaahh snow in fall :smiley: It looks so beautiful! That shot of the house and the sun coming up is so amazing. HAHAHA that snowman :joy: I need it in my life. What a dude.

@debjameswhite Phew! The last generation? :astonished: That's so cool. Thank you :smiley: The guy in the picture is Javier haha, he is my founder. I'm in love too, he looks so handsome as a middle aged guy. I love him more than I did when he was a young adult.

Hope is really pretty :heart: It's hilarious that they were both in the picky eater phase. Maybe a restaurant wasn't a good choice for their date lol. Haha did Hope blow out Aidens candles before he could? :joy: Omg an entire year on this playthrough. That's amazing. Time goes by so fast. Haha Malory really looks as if she's listening to Aiden. Cute :smiley: Aahg I was so scared Aiden would die of that blast. I'm glad he was okay, apart from feeling dazed.

@amadazulsim It would be so cool if you'd come back too :smiley: Totally understandable that you took some time for yourself after these losses. Take your time :heart: We'll be here.
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Maybe I'm just bias against the rain because I've never experienced much rain where I live. Though, it has been much rainier than usual this year--the streets flooded in my town like three times this summer! Usually everyone's complaining about endless drought, haha. The near-constant rain is certainly fitting for Brindleton Bay, which always struck me as Washington/Oregon/PNW-themed. I was pretty torn about getting another dog, but ultimately I gave in because of Billie's dog lover trait. Plus, the kids spend more time with Hunter anyway, so Billie has the time to devote to a puppy. It has certainly been a challenge though, since the puppy can't go down the stairs (to go potty outside), so she has to take it out a couple times a day. Pretty realistic, really! As for switching to the fixer upper...I'm thinking of starting it once the current gen ages up (to YA). The family has something like 50k right now, so each kid will get 20k and Billie & Hunter will keep 10k for bills. Spoiler alert but both boys end up with wealth aspirations, so it makes sense that one of them would move into the biggest lot in Brindleton Bay, and it fits to "fix it up" over time, because they can't actually afford a mansion right off the bat lol.

Yesss, a big update! Lol @ the gnomes...I removed that part from my harvest festival, because it just doesn't fit to me. Maybe I'll use it for an April Fool's holiday or something. Their fancy breakfast looked great, it sucks that their damp laundry ruined it. The laundry machines are ALWAYS breaking in my game, but since Hunter has to fix them like every day, he finally gained enough handiness skill to upgrade them so they'll (hopefully) break less often. I think it's pretty cool that weather affects gardening, but I imagine it'd be a real pain in practice lol. And the leaves!! I'm a week into (a four-week-long) fall, and the leaves haven't fallen yet, but everyone keeps rolling "rake leaves" whims. I'm just waiting for them to start falling, because I'm not sure how I feel about the literally PINK trees lol. I wish the orange/red-orange had stuck around longer. Omg, I love that little scarecrow in the background though! Now I want a garden lol. Man, I just adore all of the Pongo pics. AHHH SNOW!!! I didn't know it would snow in fall!! Those snowy sunrise (sunset?) pics are just GORGEOUS <3 As are all of the pics of them playing in the snow--love the rocker snowman lol. I'm so jealous.

@Francisca464 The twins aged up nicely!! Man, you got Get Famous too?! I'm really trying to hold off til Christmas, but you guys are making me want it lol. I can't wait to see how Fawn does in the actress career! Oh my gosh, I adored Javier and Zauna's part of the photoshoot. So romantic <3 Really great pics!

River is super mopey, at this point I just call it his "resting mopey face" lol. I have a feeling River will be a looker too...I am not looking forward to this heir choice lol. Maybe I'll just wait to see which gene pool mates they choose and base my decision on that. With pet adoption, you can pick up to three dogs or three cats and they'll bring them over so you can get to know them and see which one gets along with the family best. I actually really wanted the husky, but it instantly hated Billie and Hunter, and the bloodhound was pretty indifferent in general. The brittany LOVED everyone, so it was the obvious choice. I was so glad to see ghost Koda and even more glad to see that the two dogs got along! It's like it was fate lol

@debjameswhite Lol I have some picky eaters in my family too--Billie and Hunter love the food from Selvadorada and cook it at home occasionally, but the kids NEVER finish it and get negative moodlets because it's "too spicy" or they're "too uncultured" :lol: OMG! I haven't seen a Sim get struck by lightning yet! I keep getting the "close call" notifications though, my poor outdoorsy sims lol... I love how aggressive of a bowler Hope is. I keep forgetting about the little things like bowling, I'd be lost if I didn't have all of you guys to remind me about all the fun stuff in this game!
  • Options
    Wonderful updates everyone! <3
  • Options
    I am still waiting for my hard drives to come in, yay holiday deliveries! In the meantime, I have been playing with Luna Villareal (on long lifespan) and plopped her in the largest home in Brindleton Bay.
    38ace77114.jpg

d936cfc762.jpg

0957bdaebf.jpg

514fb1caea.jpg
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @Heckstress17 ckstress17 omg I totally didn't see your update last time i posted! I'm loving Vi and Kato!! They are such a cute couple. Vi reminds me of a female version of my current founder male (Tane) - they both love gardening and the outdoors :) Aww the dalmation Pongo is so cute!! I love doggo's. What a good boy Pongo is too. The pictures of Vi's failed flower arrangements made me LOL. Ooohh and ANOTHER update!! :) The Gnomes confuse me too - I can't decide if I like them or not! Tane definitely likes the seed packets they leave behind though, and I'm sure your Vi would too :lol: Vi's garden is super gorgeous :love: We don't even get snow where i'm from (Astralia) in fact i've never seen in in real life :lol: so when it snows in game, my eyes are normally like stars! I love it! Looked like your lovebirds were enjoying the snow :love: Great updates, it's so great to have you (and your sims) back!

@Francisca464 I don't know who my favorite is out of the kids at the moment lol! I love Kai (for the same reasons as you - dark hair and light eyes) but for some reason i'm really liking Winter too! Argh i'm going to eyeball the lot of 'mates' for the next gen and sus out the genetics I have to play with I reckon! :) the twins aged up to be a very attractive pair :lol: i'm going to enjoy watching someone else play the acting career.. it's seriously the best!

@JordanNicoleJJ The reward for the kindness challenge was four quirky looking posters :lol: I did see them in build mode yesterday when I was building (yet another) house! So I'm not sure if they are unlocked for just players whom did the challenge or if everyone has them now? LOL I love Samantha from 'Woohoo' and the city - one of my all time favorites :lol:Ahh your update made me realise that I have not got the pets stuff pack (not sure what it's called?!) I must get it while I actually have the funds to do-so :lol: Omg secret scout handshake?? I never knew this existed! The boys are growing up nicely! Hunter is looking like bit of a DILF if i'm going to be completely honest :lol: Autumn does look beautiful! I don't think i've actually had a good look (shame on me lol!) love the picture you captured of it! Ooohh puppies! :love: Brook is sooo cute!! The picture of Koda and Brook is too sweet :bawling: great update! love it!

@debjameswhite thank you!! :lol: i normally don't take risks with the chance cards either but this time.. it worked in Summer's benefits (in a way)! even though she lost her job. Shes got a new one now though :smile: That greenhouse you've built is so cute!! I love those new roofs! Ahh I hate seeing animals get sick :( I feel like it happens heaps in TS4?! Omg Aiden getting struck by lightning lol! I like Oasis Springs, but i'm missing the 'real' winter you get in other neighbourhoods lol. Great update (as usual!)

@OJenn Oh yay!! An update from you! I thought we were going to be without for awhile (because of your PC issues!) but i'm very glad to see an update! Luna Villareal is GORGEOUS! :scream: Can't wait to see more from you! :)

Pre-warning.. this is a long update! I wan't to get myself up to date here so I don't get too far ahead in my game :love:

Chapter 5: Auditions, Birthdays and a new Spark?!

I'm going to open with a bit of neighbourhood gossip. I'm not sure whom played sims 2 here, but Dirk Dreamer was from there - he was with one of the Pleasant twins in that game (Lillith I think?) anyway she was red-haired, her parents didn't approve. He must have a thing for red-haired sims because he married Nina in my game :lol: Anyone with Get Famous find him to be bit of a snob? He certainly is in my game!

9d34c8b59b.jpg

Anyway..! :) Moving on! I found the house to be a little on the small side, and the living room nook wasn't cutting it no more. Funds were going well, well enough that Summer and Tane got some renovations done! These are not the best shots, but good enough to see the difference made :)

073d5b9689.jpg
    bb73d95f1a.jpg

Money was tight after the renovations so they couldn't afford to really deck the new room out too much. Tane was still working hard to try get as much money as he could, to give his family the best. I forget Summer is a materialistic sim sometimes until she gets negative moodlets for not getting new things lol.

fac109dcc9.jpg

Did I mention that Summer got a new job in the acting career? She passed her first audition so she is on the right path! Now to get that acting skill up and do well :lol:

ee99e87e6a.jpg

The triplets birthdays landed on Winterfest! I did some cheap decorations out the front.. this is all they could afford :sweat_smile: I figured the surfing Santa was fitting as they live in Oasis which is hot! (also the surfing santa reminds me of Australia, it's summer here at the moment and summer for Christmas :lol:)

5dedcb65aa.jpg

Summer ensured the pile of presents was stockpiled :love: she wanted her babies to have extra's as it was also their birthdays!

57fce63ffb.jpg

Toddlers are cute, but I was secretly glad to see they were due to age up :lol: 3 at once is such a handful!

f3c51d8ee0.jpg

It was hard trying to jam everything into the one day. Summer and Tane gotta get more organised! 'Santa' himself showed up and the triplets got to meet him and score a present each from him. Then the 5 of them (6 including 'Santa') got to crowd around and open their presents :smile:

3f40cc0bee.jpg
    a6fe0a7966.jpg
    04c328d4e6.jpg
    5fc5c514cb.jpg

Unfortunately while Tane and Summer just started prepping birthday cakes.. the Triplets aged up on their own :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: so the poor little one's didn't get to blow out and candles, and got the sad moodlet that their birthday had been forgotten (oops) :sweat_smile:

Autumn got the Genius trait!

840a41d51f.jpg

Winter is Outgoing, which is fitting as she was the independent toddler :smile:

685246a2a1.jpg

and Kai (who I think is now my favorite) got the Active trait :)

edc6b99926.jpg

and here are what they all look like as children :smile: (Kai, Winter, Autumn)

cfcdc6ce96.jpg652c234b64.jpgb9a72e46e0.jpg

Summer's audition flew around in no time, she practiced her lines at home an hour before just so she was extra prepared.

1667ef2bed.jpg

Take a big breath Summer.. you got this gurl.

f9a6071773.jpg

Summer's makeup artist made sure that she felt comfortable on set. He assured her that he had seen a lot of new-comes make it big in this industry. Although this was just a hardware add, Summer felt confident after speaking with her makeup artist. He seemed like a good guy!

efd0cbf3b4.jpg

Summer got into character shortly after and practiced her lines. She spent this time to mingle with a few co-workers and ensure all her needs were met so she could focus on her acting.

d567949c1e.jpg

Summer took risks during her performance.. and because she had done her homework the day before, they were working in her benefit!

289d87a362.jpg
    e91329f42a.jpg

She scored gold in her first gig! and also went up a level in fame! She was now a 2-star celebrity :)

3145995e8c.jpg

I'm not 100% sure whom my heir will be, but Winter has dreams of becoming an actress like her mum so she joined the drama club to ensure this happens.

b8fdbb193b.jpg

Kai on the other hand has joined the scouts. Poor Autumn is the only one without an after-school activity :lol: does anyone know if there is a MOD for more after school activities? That would be good! :)

8e4365bc7a.jpg

I've also taken the time to add in the male heirs to the game. At this point I was pretty set on Winter for my heir BUT i'm not sure now! So i'll have to go add the female families too. The Lawrences are a famous family, as Kob Lawrence (father of the family) is a SBA Baller (I have a custom career in my game for this as I'm a NBA fan LOL!!). Both Kalvin and his older brother Dane are 2-star celebrities because their dad is so famous. *fun fact, the family has since welcomed twin boys Stuart and Elias Lawrence, poor Hollie is never going to get a baby girl lol!)

6a9824d280.jpg

Kai is bit of a fan boy and got Kalvin's autograph :lol:

e47ca700b8.jpg

The Hernandez are just your average Italian family :love: I had the original family in my gallery, so I was able to just place them as they were (plus two doggo's!)

f864c2b3e0.jpg

The Bradlee family consists of famous painter mum Kiera, trophy husband Rick (lol!) Older daughter Anastasia (who wants to be a famous author), of course Wes Bradlee, Little sister Ariella and the couple have since had twin boys (as well!) Luke and Uriel - who are red haired! So a nice 50/50 amongst the kids in the genepool.

062e25cfc7.jpg

Tane has scored a promotion recently but all his hard work has caused him to pick up a bad habit :sweat_smile:

cfc60f4308.jpg

0a9b68411e.jpg

There are currently no good bar's around Oasis so the family headed to Windenburg for New Year's! The had a few drinks, a bit to bite and watch the count down with all the other sims there.

e2ff9b0d2c.jpg
    51b6816477.jpg
    109b20b96a.jpg
    9e67775bd1.jpg

Summer was researching for her new role of Mrs Crumplebottom :lol: which meant she had to be mean to sims and research the 'angry' emotion. This sim was not too happy being Summer's 'test subject' :lol:

de2ddc8066.jpg

Summers gig came around fast, she got to know this particular coworker very close and personal :lol:

3f20469f11.jpg
    09bef5c09f.jpg

She didn't do the best.. and as a result changed agencies. She only got silver!

26d0fae57b.jpg

Summer's friend Sib invited her out for a night - she knew that Summer had not had the best day at work. Summer agreed that a night out would be good! She invited Tane out and a few other friends.

ce57f57887.jpg

They found out Sib was still single.. she divorced from Nina and changed her name back. Summer invited his friend Salim in hope that he and Sib would hit it off..

281949d493.jpg

But it turns out.. Sib had her eyes on another sim. And had done so for awhile now! While Summer went off dancing, Sib asked if Tane would give her a personal opinion on a new outfit she had brought with her. Tane being the innocent man he is, went along with Sib.

1f018a5b86.jpg

Ahhh Sib.. the man-eater.. she flirted with Tane instantly.. and he did not reject her! :confused: i'm torn guys!!! this could be an interesting storyline.. to have Tane stray from his busy, materialistic... but sweet and cheerful wife.. mother of his 3 kids...? Thoughts???

2f1a049299.jpg

Look at this look! You can't deny there is chemistry here. I have to sit on this for awhile.

f99e558aec.jpg

It wasn't long after that Sib was leaving (along with the rest of the group) It's ironic how she just casually wandered past Summer straight after she had been flirting with her husband. "Cya girl, see you soon!"

9ad7917cb0.jpg

Summer spent the next day prepping for her next audition. She had to be level 5 fitness to pass (or have a higher chance of passing!) the poor thing was only level 1.. so spent the whole day before her audition, getting fit! Luckily the mentors were there to help.

d2f673d66e.jpg

and.. her hard work payed off.. she passed! (and was a level 5 fitness in just a day!)

f421c64fdd.jpg

Tane insisted the two of them celebrated by woohooing.. and I think Sib flirting with him got him all hot and heavy... :sweat_smile:

85c2179ba1.jpg

Ahh yes..! A walk-by pregnancy. Lets see whos been busy.

7f32668c1c.jpg

Turns out Anthony Hernandez's older brother Leroy (my Willow creek gen-3 heir) has been a busy teenager :lol: getting celebrities pregnant and all that.

9f0f14f8fd.jpg

Summer hit the Sel Dol Valley gym before her gig and ran in to some celebrities while she was there. Orange Bailey-Moon was already a young adult! He grew up quite nicely too! On a side note, look how ripped Summer is at the moment :wink:

46b80bc15a.jpg

Despite her best efforts.. her and fellow co-star thought a serious scene was hilarious and lost character during their performance :tired_face:

fc0d08249c.jpg

Which resulted in a silver score once again :disappointed: oh well! On the other hand, all three kids are now A+ students, and Tane got another promotion!

6180efdd18.jpg

As a surprise.. Tane surprised his family with a new.. even bigger home! He has also got himself a Money Tree growing! So as soon as that beauty is booming, he will be able to afford to deck this house out. The front area is also being reserved to turn into a big Vineyard. Tane also plans to have a secret garden around the back... growing Mary Jane *face palm* anything to keep his materialistic, sweet wife happy :lol:

27774738a9.jpg

**House tour pics to come soon* :love:

35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Coming back later for a new batch of comments, but for now I have an update! Yes, I really actually played my game lol.

f7b0fb6558.png
    Fawn used to be a scout, but she immediately quit and joined the drama club to aid her future career.

42b675dc7d.png
    Practicing her lines.

5e5b9ef8fe.png
    Meanwhile, I'm being really strict about my family spending time with Princess because of Bolt recently dying.

fb06781ec3.png
    She even sits with them at family dinner.

a4b02fb335.png
    And joins Zauna in the greenhouse when she's tending to her plants.

40955941c1.png
    While Zauna was busy with the plants, ghost Bolt showed up! I was so happy to see him.

2458c03a2f.png
    So was Javier, who got up in the middle of the night to have a convo with him.

30fb830ec0.png
    And bathe him, because you know how filthy those ghost dogs get.

e55eecd667.png
    a9281d28b1.png
    Javier fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning while Bolt played with his toy. When Javi woke up, he was gone :disappointed: But it was a beautiful night.

40949f2faa.png
    Drama club was paying off for Fawn. Look at this queen...

ea52e0ccbd.png
    For the record, there was nothing wrong with her face.

4fc676b41d.png
    Our mailman seems to hate his job :yum:

cdd5acb605.png
    6fad0fdadf.png
    More Javier cuddling with Princess :love: Who doesn't love a man and his cat.

41abd0c47b.png
    Fawn spent the weekend practicing her acting, she's at level 4 now.

b404fda6d2.png
    Leo tends to forget about his hedgehog and I don't want a Hammy III situation on my hands (@JordanNicoleJJ) :yum: So I made him take care of the little guy and interact with him.

aaa66b824d.png
    He complied, but not for long and went swimming in stead :neutral:

55df07df94.png
    Poor Javier has to cook dinner now that his wife works nights. He's not a fan.

57ea15999c.png
    'Have kids, they said. It will be fun, they said...'

56d9509362.png
    It's a bit of a dark pic, but I thought it was cute because Princess ran outside to meet Zauna once she got home.

2df1847b3c.png
    Turns out, it was her last interaction :disappointed: She passed away in the early morning.

b196a1553f.png
    Javier was shocked and so was I, tbh. It was really fast after Bolt and she was way younger than him. I didn't expect her to go yet.

d3fc5c98fe.png
    8d338433d1.png
    The whole family was devastated. She got a nice place in their house, next to Bolt.

40ecdd3256.png
    Fawn and Javier are most affected by Princess' death.

3b43e435e6.png
    407ec63a99.png
    They keep crying under the covers of their beds.

f501f6acdf.png
    Luckily, they find some solace in talking about it.

2003470e59.png
    Javier helped Fawn practice her lines to take her mind off things.

ae2602978c.png
    I was surprised to see snow on the first day of fall. It didn't really stick around though.

2a6386cb8a.png
    Javier and Fawn both felt a bit better the next day.

5c0e3a7aa2.png
    Cjc6f.png
    The nice thing about Zauna working at night, is that the couple gets to spend time together when the kids are at school. Javier just raked those leaves lol...

d566c04cbd.png
    Can I just say I love Fawns drama club outfit?

f76139c23e.png
    Leo entered some kind of phase, he was mortified when he came home. Javier instructed him to go out for a run to get through it.

01e36b63d6.png
    He took the advice and felt much better. I liked the detail of little condense clouds swirling behind him because of the cold.

That's it for now! I hope to go in game again tonight, but it's my boyfriends birthday so I'm not sure yet. Happy simmin :heart:
  • Options
    @OJenn Luna is so pretty with her new makeover! Are you going to play the fixer upper challenge with her?

@Tellex Samantha is my fav too! Now I really want to make them all as sims...Sam would definitely be a serial romantic and probably have the social media (public relations) career since she always had the VIP connections lol. Carrie would be a writer, but I'm torn between author and journalist. Charlotte would have the soulmate aspiration then a family aspiration (stay at home wife/mom), and Miranda would probably have Fabulously Wealthy with the politician career. Omg, and I could make the guys too...man, I wish I would've thought of this when the City Living pack first came out!

Omg I love your new house remodel! The living room is perfect, even if it's not fully furnished yet. I have no idea where I'm going to put a Christmas tree in my little house lol. It looks like they had a great Christmas! I'm sure materialistic Summer loved all of the new stuff lol. The toddlers were soooo adorable opening their presents in their pjs :love: I really like the girls, but Kai's bright blue eyes against his darker complexion is so mesmerizing! I hope they come out with more after school activities too--I didn't even know drama club was a thing (must've come with Get Famous)! Ooo I love the idea of going to Windenburg for New Years! I may have to decorate one of the bars and send my family there too. LOL, looks like Summer's acting career is,...exciting, to say the least! I don't blame her for switching to a better agency. Oh. My. Gosh. Tane and Sib?!?! Honestly...I live for drama, so I say DO IT! Ahh I can't wait to see the new house!

@Francisca464 Eeee an update! Aww, Princess is just like my RL cat--always hanging out near someone! LOL "I'm hideous." Teenagers are so dramatic :lol: Omg, the pics of Javier and Princess <3 Awww a hedgehog!! And hey, it's not completely my fault that we're on our third hamster...there are four sims in the house and no one (but the puppy) seems to remember we have a hamster at all! :joy: Not princess :bawling: Pet deaths NEVER get easier...it's honestly worse than sim death! But that pic of their urns made me realize just how much I love the interior (I've always loved the exterior lol)--the light brick is perfect with those floors! Speaking of the exterior, the first snow pic is perfect :love: I really love the "driveway" with the basketball court. It looks so realistic! Great update!!
  • Options
    @Tellex - I like the addition of the sitting room in the house, I think they definitely needed that extra space haha. It stinks that Summer is only hitting silver level as she seems to be performing pretty well. The triplets ages up nicely and I think I am with you, I really like how Kai turned out. There was an afterschool mod a while back by KawaiiStacie but I don't know if it still functions with the new update.
    You can find it here

I've always thought of Siobhan as a huge flirt, I can't believe she wasn't interested in Salim :( but Tane is a good looking making too...even if he is taken with three kiddos! I would say see what happens and how Tane reacts and go with the flow. And wow that new house looks spacious I can't wait to see how you decorate it!

@Francisca464 - How are you liking the new drama career for kids and teens? And omg it took me a while before I realized where Princess was in the pic with the family eating lmao. It so cool when pets return to visit their owners from the beyond ♥ And oh no I can't believe Princess is gone now too, I am glad the family has one another to lean on.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Yup I will be playing with Luna, I am trying to find her a match. I did some digging and learned that Villareal, her last name, is Spanish! So I have one part of a coupling in the making lol. I kind of wanted to play with her a bit but I am having second thoughts about Brindleton Bay and I am considering having her go back to her childhood home in Windenburg and spruce it up.
  • Options
    Comments! but first an urgent question... How do you hang Christmas lights on your sims houses!?!! I can't figure it out and it's driving me insane! And another unrelated question. Do you all have an fav pieces of CC or must haves?? Since I've got my new laptop it's blazing fast and I have no need to resist/limit myself on CC anymore :lol: I'm going a bit download crazy. I have an update to post. Hopefully I can find time before Christmas to that.

@JordanNicoleJJ - I agree I think the rainy weather is perfect for Brindleton Bay. I've always seen it as a cape cod town like off the coast of Oregon or Washington. I totally forgot that Puppies can't go down the stairs! I guess they are a lot of work lol but it's good for Billie. Your plan for starting the fixer upper challenge sounds perfect. River having a wealth aspiration is a great way to create a backstory for him buying and fixing up the largest house in the neighborhood. Ooooh I didn't realize you could edit holidays until you said something about the gnomes. I think having them for Aprils Fools day would make them a tad less annoying. My sims kept rolling rake leaves whims too, and the leaves didn't fall from the trees until the last 2 days of fall in my game.

This update :love: Hammy III :lol: You're making me want one of my own. I am in love with River. Seriously he's such a babe and I LOVE how adorable he is with his little brother. There's something about that shot of him jogging in the rain that I absolutely love. Side note, how do get your sims to use umbrellas? The family's Granite Falls getaway totally reminded me that you and I were working on some reno/collabs for there! I totally went MIA on you. I'm sorry :disappointed: Now that I've got a new computer I'll have to see if the building/decorating bug bites me again. Anyway, the family's spa day looked wonderful. Glad Hunter was able to get that foot rub before his long day of standing on his feet fishing :wink: The picture of the boys stargazing is perfect :heart: I haven't had any kids since buying seasons so scouts is all new to me. It seems super cool. River is one good looking boy scout :dizzy: Awww little Brook is precious. It makes me happy that Koda's ghost seems to approve. :)

@OJenn - I love that you're playing in the same house I am. I can't wait to see how you redecorate it in your style :heart: Also Luna looks gorgeous!

@Rawla - I'm glad you're enjoying the updates. I am too! It's so nice to have the thread alive again.

@Tellex - Violet totally reminds me of Tane. When you posted your first update before I introduced my founders I remember thinking that they would totally be BFF's. I think I've decided I don't like the gnomes lol Though like you said the seed packets they drop are a nice bonus. Even if I did just sell them. They're a $100 a pop and they needed the money more then seeds :lol: I've totally got star eyes when I see snow too. I'm from Florida and had only seen snow when I was child (and could barely remember) but we just moved to Tennessee where it snows and I saw my first snowfall. It was pretty magical. But I'm totally used to the hot sunny weather like you are in Australia.

The sparce Christmas decor was really cute. Especially the tree decals on the walls. It looks like the toddlers could have made them, which is really sweet. I love the surfin' Santa out front. It makes perfect sense for Oasis Springs, and for girls like us use to it being hot and sunny on Christmas. The pictures of the babies opening their presents is sooooo cute. I'm really glad EA made it so toddlers could hold and open presents like the rest of the family. Kai is definitely my fav of the triplets so far. Not that his sisters aren't adorable, it's just his coloring is great and he seems to be a better blend genetically. omg Summer and her acting rolls :lol: Ah you're making me want Get Famous! Oh and also I'm super bummed. I downloaded your restaurant but I'm missing too many of the packs you have to make it look anything like it's suppose to. I'm hoping there's a last minute Origin holiday sale and I can grab some of the ones I'm missing. The mates families look great btw. Sib is flirting it up hard with Tane :flushed: I am all for the drama though. I say be bad :naughty: Plus socially my sims game is dead right now, my couple doesn't have a single friend so I need to live vicariously through you lol. Can't wait for the house tour!

@Francisca464 - Yeah there's winter crops. Apparently you have to plant them in fall though. I had Violet try to plant them on the first day of winter and it said the grounds too cold to plant anything so that was a missed opportunity lol. And I know, isn't the snowman the coolest :lol:

omg could it be?? You actually played your game!? Just kidding lol I'm super happy to see you posting again. Aww drama club! Between you and @Tellex you're really making me want Get Famous. That shot of Javi playing with Princess is perfect. The way the room is decorated and cute little Princess chasing the laser is just too cute. The family dinner shot is also really nice. Zauna tending to her plants in the greenhouse and then ghost Bolt showing up is bittersweet. I'm glad she and Javi got to spend the evening with their pup. Fawn is such a dramaqueen lol you definitely picked the right career for her lol. Aw a hedgehog! No Hammy III situation please :lol: omg not Princess!!! It's really fortunate you got all those great shots of her before. Poor Fawn and Javi look so sad :disappointed: It snowed in fall in my game too. Just some flurries though, it didn't stay on the ground. It's neat and pretty realistic that can happen though. omg can you woohoo in the leaf pile!? I don't know if I've said it before but I love that house. You did an amazing job decorating. I'd love to play in it. It was BJ's birthday yesterday?? Tell him I say happy belated birthday please!
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 To place decorations on the house, maybe click on the box of decorations?

I'm changing my sleeping schedule to be a day sleeper because of hubby's work schedule changing soon. Its not easy but I'm trying. So wonderful to see everyone posting! I'm sorry my comments have been generalized lately. I do love you all. Keep sharing the fun! <3:smiley:
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 A very important question! The christmas lights come from a decorations box. The one @debjameswhite pointed you to. From there it's pretty easy :smile: I don't think I have go to CC at the moment, I usually go through Lana's CC finds and it takes hours lol. I do recommend the newest Luumia default skin, Vanilla.

Haaaha, yes I did! And I didn't even close it after an hour. I played for like a solid evening. BJ complained :joy: Drama club is definitely one of my favourite things about Get Famous, I really like that kids can get enthusiastic about acting early on. I'm afraid we'll lose Hedgehog-without-name soon too, because my game said he was getting old. But I promise to take good care of him until he kicks the bucket :yum: I hate pet deaths in Sims 4. There's not even a cute scene with the grim reaper like in Sims 3, when he would carry the pets to the afterlife all lovingly. This grim reaper is heartless. I think the details from Seasons are amazing, I noticed things like condense clouds when they breathe in cold air and the windows getting all foggy now that it's cold outside. They did a great job with that. Yes! Leaf pile woohoo is a thing!! Thank you for the compliments on the house. I really like it too, way more than the old house they lived in. It's lighter. I'll congratulate BJ from you :smiley:

@OJenn I love the drama club! I haven't played it with kids yet, but for teens it's really good. Haha Princess was mostly begging for food under the table, which I liked because cats do that. I'm sad that she's gone :disappointed:

Luna is gorgeous :love: I'm curious to see what you're gonna do with her house.

@JordanNicoleJJ Haha one of my cats does that too. He's really clingy. The other one is a bit of a loner. I love the dramatic teenagers :joy: Leo doing the walk of shame was hilarious too. They go 'Hnnnng life is so haaaaaaard' Hahah I don't blame you, when I got a notice that Hedgehog was getting old I was like oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 we have another pet. It's really easy to forget them. At least your puppy doesn't :yum: Pet deaths are the worst. With sims dying I'm sad for a minute and then on to the next generation, but my sim pets actually affect me. With Bolt I was like sad-ish for the rest of the evening. Thanks for your compliments! :heart:

@Tellex I haven't met Dirk Dreamer yet, but I like that they put him in Get Famous! Wasn't he a teen in Sims 2 though? :joy: It's a bit odd that he's married Nina who was a YA in Sims 2, there's a huge age difference there lol. Apparently he has a thing for redheads. I like your house expansion! Your family must be happy with the extra room :smile: I love the little christmas part of the house. The surfing santa is so clever :joy: It really fits an Oasis Springs christmas. What a pile of presents. The tods looked adorable opening their gifts in their jammies. OMG finishing the cakes too late for the birthdays is the story of my life. It sucks. I think a nice dinner or celebrating Christmas should count as festivities for their birthday too :yum: The kids are still gorgeous! Traits-wise I'm a Winter fan now, but that's mostly because I don't really care for the Active sims. Fawn is active too and she keeps working out which annoys me lol. Yay for Summer nailing her first gig! I can't wait for Fawn to start her acting career, it looks so much fun. If you find a mod for more after school activities, I need it too. Scouts and drama club doesn't cut it, we need math club and science nerds and EVERYTHING. The mates' families look great! I can't wait for your kiddos to meet them. Haha you have a smoking mod? It's bad for Tane, but he sure looks good smoking lol. Celebrating New Years in Windenburg is a great idea! OMG Sib flirted with Tane and he didn't resist? What was in that thought bubble?! LOL. Hnnng Summer is working so hard and doesn't deserve to be cheated on, but I can kinda get into the idea of her juggling so many things that she forgets about her husband. DRAAAMAAAA! Ooo a new home. Can't wait to see inside shots!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top