Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

Oh my gosh here it is!!! :D

I'll post my comment later XD
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Oooh, I was'nt expecting that. Cool to see all the characters interacting, Some very interesting backstories, Lots of connections and alot of usefull tidbits of information. Cant wait to see the fate of the contestants. >:)

Well done Tiger, Very suspenseful introduction and a very creepy circus too. :scream:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Wow, your writing style for this season has that kind of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' vibe and I really enjoy it. :D

And I don't know if it's just me but this premiere episode reminds me of the second season of American Horror Story when the two entered the abandoned asylum. Can't wait to get to know more about the contestants before they die. :p
    ._.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Wow, what a start :D So many different personalities :D My favourites are Nan and Connor so far, they are a very cute couple :love: To be honest I also love Kallistra, her clothing litterally screams "Capitol" since she mentioned some ToP facts and kinda looks like someone from the capitol :joy:

Can't wait what will come next <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Awesome!! Will try and comment once my intern job shift's over. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Nice episode Lemony Snicket, Tiger.

I like the security guard outfit you gave to Jason.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    First of all: Connor and Nan's position on the cast picture is so much more touching now.. they're so cute together. :blush: but... I'm assuming only one will survive. D: That means that one has to life on without the other or both have to die. :scream: WAAAH!

That introduction scene was very eerie, exactly how the mood had to be set. :+1: Great job, Tiger!

Another :+1: to your portrayal of Kallistra and Villy. You've nailed both of them! :)

It's also very interesting to see how all other Sims are related to eachother. Besides Connor and Nan I especially think Dottie & Kai and Alicia & Alden would be interesting matching characters. Although I do hope Alden will die first; he reminds me eerily much of a certain Mr. Grump.. D:

And then... FLASH! Game on. W00T!

Ramona: Robyn...I thought you would never wake.
    Robyn: Hey...I'm not Jocelyn.
    XD

Oh my, Cameron wasn't being introduced yet? Hmmm, suspicious.. :hunf:

Kyle the narrator? Ooh, that's... interesting as well. :o

Keep up te good work, Tiger! :+1::smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited January 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Wow, your writing style for this season has that kind of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' vibe and I really enjoy it. :D

And I don't know if it's just me but this premiere episode reminds me of the second season of American Horror Story when the two entered the abandoned asylum. Can't wait to get to know more about the contestants before they die. :p

That was my inspiration for the narration, yes. I was hoping for a narration that was borderline eerie and yet still manages to come across as depressing.

The tunnels - where you witness the first scene - were definitely inspired by Asylum, which is my favourite season of AHS. >:)
  • Options
    I am sending messages to every single contestant discussing their position in the game. Do not mention anything sent to you to the other contestants. Do not post that you have received a message from me.

Let the games soon begin.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    CURRENT CHALLENGE

The first challenge is simple: each in-show contestant will submit two likes and two dislikes. It is up to the other contestants to decide which likes and dislikes match to which contestant.

For example, say Person A likes orange juice and alternative music. Person B, however, thinks that Person A likes orange juice and jazz music instead, in which case they are only half-correct.

The likes and dislikes will not be mixed, and therefore each contestant only will need to match the options to the contestant, not decide which is a 'like' and which is a 'dislike'.

So, for both of your contestants, please submit a total of four likes and four dislikes - two per contestant.

IT'S TIME FOR YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE, PEOPLE! >:)
  • Options
    To be clear for this challenge, the likes and dislikes do not need to be the Sims 3 favourites. Be as creative as possible!
  • Options
    Sent in my likes/dislikes for the challenge. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    So how do we win this challenge?
    ._.
  • Options
    So how do we win this challenge?

First one to react? Oh well, I'm gonna lose this. lol
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Have the most number of correct guesses?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    I really loved the episode, it was a cool Jocelyn reference!
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Have the most number of correct guesses?

Correct. The contestants who correctly align the most likes/dislikes to the other contestants will win.
  • Options
    So do we match the likes individually or do we do it as a group?
    ._.
  • Options
    So do we match the likes individually or do we do it as a group?

Individually. You ain't playing this game as a group. You want to survive, not help the others.
  • Options
    I'm slightly confused with the challenge also, It might all become apparent as the challenge unfolds though. :)

I'm wondering if it will be like the challenge from the Mole 5 where we had to match peoples personal belonings to the contestants. I might be slightly off track though and the challenge might be something completely different. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Essentially, once everyone has sent the first stage of the challenge, I'll post all likes/dislikes here on the thread. Individually, and it is your job - as an individual - to send me the likes/dislikes matched to the in-game contestant you believe would like/dislike those options.
  • Options
    Ah, That makes sense now. (Note to self: Stop being so slow on the uptake Twidz you silly ducky) :D

Thanks Tiger for explaing the challenge abit more. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Sorry, I'd been busy and hadn't been on the forums! Just read the episode! Your writing is so amazing and the story is so well put together. It's so melancholy and eerie XD

The characters are so very very unique in their own ways... There is so many odd people that it's bound to be interesting when the action begins. I am really feeling for some of them and I hope that they make it through :P Some... Not so much... Namely my own Alden XD Hehehe... I've created a character for everyone to hate :P Poor Alicia though :O I hope everyone will see her personality start to show later on ^^
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Sorry, I'd been busy and hadn't been on the forums! Just read the episode! Your writing is so amazing and the story is so well put together. It's so melancholy and eerie XD

The characters are so very very unique in their own ways... There is so many odd people that it's bound to be interesting when the action begins. I am really feeling for some of them and I hope that they make it through :P Some... Not so much... Namely my own Alden XD Hehehe... I've created a character for everyone to hate :P Poor Alicia though :O I hope everyone will see her personality start to show later on ^^

Dear murderer, please kill off Alden first. And let Alicia live for a while for the sake of character development.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh, and @Tigerblu11 have you received my Sims' likes and dislikes?
    Banner.png