Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I may join but I have been very busy lately :S So Im not sure how quick I may be to respond to things... I work 2 (used to be 3) jobs but I hope that Id have enough spare time to join!

If you still have spots and if my activity doesn't worry you, I'll be in!

I'd be thrilled to have you again, Haylo! If you think you'll find the time to compete, then it won't worry me.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Wait, did Tip quit?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Wait, did Tip quit?

I dropped Tip's reservation since I've waited too long for an application or any updates from them.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Tip! Where art thou?!

It has been awhile since i've heard from Tip too, Hopefully someone else will want to play and will fill up the last spot if Tip is'nt about. :mrgreen:

Speaking of which, I was in CAS the other day making a pair of contestants for this show and suddenly realized once i'd made them i had already submitted a pair for this. :D

Luckily i have them saved in the sim bin for the next reality show i join, I'm sure there is a show coming up that needs a pair of sims/twins but i cant remember which one.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Tip! Where art thou?!

It has been awhile since i've heard from Tip too, Hopefully someone else will want to play and will fill up the last spot if Tip is'nt about. :mrgreen:

Speaking of which, I was in CAS the other day making a pair of contestants for this show and suddenly realized once i'd made them i had already submitted a pair for this. :D

Luckily i have them saved in the sim bin for the next reality show i join, I'm sure there is a show coming up that needs a pair of sims/twins but i cant remember which one.

Jetset! :wink:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Tip! Where art thou?!

Jetset! :wink:

Ah yes, That was it. :D Thanks Vul.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I may join but I have been very busy lately :S So Im not sure how quick I may be to respond to things... I work 2 (used to be 3) jobs but I hope that Id have enough spare time to join!

I'd be thrilled to have you again, Haylo! If you think you'll find the time to compete, then it won't worry me.

I think I can find time ^^ let me just think up some new sims and get them in asap! :3
  • Options
    Hurray! :D
    ._.
  • Options

I think I can find time ^^ let me just think up some new sims and get them in asap! :3

Yay! Let me know if you'd prefer to reserve two females, two males or one female, one male.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Yay! Let me know if you'd prefer to reserve two females, two males or one female, one male.

One male and one female :3c If that's okay ^^
  • Options

One male and one female :3c If that's okay ^^

No problem!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Sent mine in :3 I hope there is no troubles and I hope you'll enjoy conveying them XD They certainly are... Interesting O.O
  • Options
    Sent mine in :3 I hope there is no troubles and I hope you'll enjoy conveying them XD They certainly are... Interesting O.O

Got it, thank you! :)
  • Options
    bumpity bump :P

♫ Will we be able to start before the next episode of GHMV comes out I wonder ♪
    ._.
  • Options
    If we can't find a final real-life contestant, I might simply remove that final spot and start this season with 14 contestants.

So, I'll leave the spot open for one last day before I close applications. :)
  • Options
    @lovesstorms @Turner @Alleenmens @icmnfrsh @SjappielovePaul tagging more people who might be interested.
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sounds grotesque.

I'll join! When do you need this?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Actually, work doesn't start for a few hours, so I think I can squeeze something in right now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Ooh hello there! Welcome on-board :D
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Sounds grotesque.

I'll join! When do you need this?

Yay! Another person!
    Actually, work doesn't start for a few hours, so I think I can squeeze something in right now.

The application is all on the front page.i'n excited to see what contestants you'll submit!
  • Options
    And with that, we are full! :) Thanks to everyone for submitting so far, and thanks for such a quick final reserve after my post.

Once the final applications are in, we can begin! >:)
  • Options
    Done!

• Options
    Done!

Thank you! :) All applications are in, which means the first introductory episode can be released in the near future! Once the episode has been released, I'll send the very first challenge of season three. What a season this will be. >:)
  • Options
    Huzzah! We have a full house.... Not for long though. :scream: Let the games begin. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    ;)

Body is 5 characters too short.