Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Here's an update:

All I need now are the applications from Choco, Tip and the last person, whoever they may be. No rush, though. I still need to finish writing the final episode for season 2.

EDIT: I also need Yannik's sim files.

Just a little bump.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I will send Ramona and Robyn today :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I will send Ramona and Robyn today :)

Thank you!
  • Options
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I'm going to sit this one out... :( RL is a bit hectic... Hopefully the next season I will be back on track... Thanks...
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited November 2016
    No, I'm sincerely sorry, Tiger. But to be really honest I don't think I'll be able to compete in this reality show. :'( I really don't have time for this so I'm afraid that I will have to withdraw the reservation. Sorry :'(
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    No, I'm sincerely sorry, Tiger. But to be really honest I don't think I'll be able to compete in this reality show. :'( I really don't have time for this so I'm afraid that I will have to withdraw the reservation. Sorry :'(

Okay, thank you for letting me know, Choco.

Considering the current season, I'm wondering whether I should postpone this season until next year once Christmas has passed. Unless two more people are interested before my decision. I'd rather not cut down the number of contestants, and I don't want to pull another 'last season' fix.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @Tigerblu11 - Since a few people have dropped out, I could join. I'm just trying to cut back as I want to focus on my writing more. However, creating characters for shows is still somewhat helping my writing. The games, of course, are not, but I enjoy good competition (as many of you know). So, if you need people, let me know.

Are we making two characters? I'll think about who I could create. I see it's Sims 3. I'm a huge fan of CC skin and eyes. Do you already have some sims with those options? If so, then can you let me know which skin/eyes, so I can put them in my game? I'd rather use what you already have to help you cut down on CC.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @Tigerblu11 - Since a few people have dropped out, I could join. I'm just trying to cut back as I want to focus on my writing more. However, creating characters for shows is still somewhat helping my writing. The games, of course, are not, but I enjoy good competition (as many of you know). So, if you need people, let me know.

Are we making two characters? I'll think about who I could create. I see it's Sims 3. I'm a huge fan of CC skin and eyes. Do you already have some sims with those options? If so, then can you let me know which skin/eyes, so I can put them in my game? I'd rather use what you already have to help you cut down on CC.

Thank you! I hope this isn't going to be too difficult for you, knowing how hectic your real life can be. I promise the challenges won't be too time-consuming.

Yeah, two characters. Can be related but do not have to be. In terms of CC skin, the major one I'm using for contestants is Feathers and Peals, but you don't need to worry about downloading that. I'll simply switch it over when you send me the sims. As for CC eyes, I actually don't have any installed. Let me know if you use any for me to download.
  • Options

Thank you! I hope this isn't going to be too difficult for you, knowing how hectic your real life can be. I promise the challenges won't be too time-consuming.

Yeah, two characters. Can be related but do not have to be. In terms of CC skin, the major one I'm using for contestants is Feathers and Peals, but you don't need to worry about downloading that. I'll simply switch it over when you send me the sims. As for CC eyes, I actually don't have any installed. Let me know if you use any for me to download.

You're very welcome! I actually do have Feathers and Pearls in my game already. I think there are a couple different ones, but I'm pretty sure I have all of them. I'll double check. My favorite eyes, which I use often, is Burntwaffle's Charlotte Sharp and Clear eyes. I believe I use the sharp more, but I can't remember. When I create my sims, I'll try to use only the sharp ones. CC hair is another fav because I dislike EA's hair so much, but I'll try to stick to the game's hair. I'll have to go research which packs you have, too, since I have everything.

I'll begin thinking about what I want and such. I've not been in S3 for a long time, so this should be fun. :) Currently, I'm thinking about a man and woman, if that's ok. Just off the top of my head, I'm heading in the direction of they'll maybe have a fling on the show (if they last that long...lol), but it goes a little crazy somehow. Just not sure how yet. Maybe the relationship is super toxic and creates major chaos and lots of drama. hehe...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Time to revive this thread! Now that Christmas has essentially passed by, the final applications can continue to hopefully pour in. Now, I'm not expecting these applications in tomorrow, but as soon as you can.

Just to notify everyone submited/interested: @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @x_MG_x @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3 @Tip @lovesstorms

Also still one spot still remaining!
  • Options

Hello Tiger, I know this is very horrible of me but may I rejoin the show by taking the remaining spot for two male sims? :#:#
    ._.
  • Options

Hello Tiger, I know this is very horrible of me but may I rejoin the show by taking the remaining spot for two male sims? :#:#

Of course you can! How could I possibly say no to you, Choco?

With that, all spots are currently taken!
  • Options

Of course you can! How could I possibly say no to you, Choco?

With that, all spots are currently taken!

Haha, thanks. I'll start to work on my application right away. :p
    ._.
  • Options
    CONTESTANTS

Female:
    -Ramona Hemming by Yannik
    -Robyn Hemming by Yannik
    -CeCe Colby by TSS
    -Barbie "Princess" Garnet by Jake
    -Kallista Forrester by Vul
    -Dottie Stubbs by Twiddle
    -Reserved for Tip
    -Reserved for Lo

Male:
    -Cameron Powell by TSS
    -Jason Montgomery by Jake
    -Villy Vodka by Vul
    -Kai Wright by Twiddle
    -Reserved for Lo
    -Reserved for Tip
    -Reserved for Choco
    -Reserved for Choco
    Tip wrote: »
    Two female spots please!

So I went through a few pages and I found these. Did Tip reserve for 2 female spots or one spot each gender?
    ._.
  • Options
    CONTESTANTS

Female:
    -Ramona Hemming by Yannik
    -Robyn Hemming by Yannik
    -CeCe Colby by TSS
    -Barbie "Princess" Garnet by Jake
    -Kallista Forrester by Vul
    -Dottie Stubbs by Twiddle
    -Reserved for Tip
    -Reserved for Lo

Male:
    -Cameron Powell by TSS
    -Jason Montgomery by Jake
    -Villy Vodka by Vul
    -Kai Wright by Twiddle
    -Reserved for Lo
    -Reserved for Tip
    -Reserved for Choco
    -Reserved for Choco
    Tip wrote: »
    Two female spots please!

So I went through a few pages and I found these. Did Tip reserve for 2 female spots or one spot each gender?

Originally, Tip did reserve for two female spots, but since I haven't heard from Tip since and Lo suggested she wanted a female spot, I evened it out.

If Tip still wants a female spot and so does Lo, I don't see why we can't have uneven numbers per gender.
  • Options
    I just sent my application with my contestants and good luck to them. Hope everything is fine :D
    ._.
  • Options
    I just sent my application with my contestants and good luck to them. Hope everything is fine :D

Thank you! :D
  • Options
    Only waiting on applications from @Tip and @lovesstorms. Again, no rush, but once all contestants are submitted I can finish the introduction episode for you all! :D
  • Options
    Oi! I completely forgot about this. (Please don't hate me. lol) I'll try to work on it this weekend since it's a holiday. Life is super crazy since I am trying to clean and organize the house so I can start my new full-time job. Life is going to be very different for me since I've not been full-time in like 10 years. :o Now that I'm also not pursuing writing like I have been, I should have a little more time, too, but not much. I'll do my best, @Tigerblu11. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    This thread requires some attention. Bump
    ._.
  • Options
    Only waiting on applications from @Tip and @lovesstorms. Again, no rush, but once all contestants are submitted I can finish the introduction episode for you all! :D

もう一度。
    ._.
  • Options
    I hate to do this, but I am going to have to bow out. I just cannot get a lot of time. In fact, I'm trying to do things right now, but I have two children who keep fighting. Unfortunately, I have a full-time job now plus a lot of kid extra-curricular activities. I just have zero time to myself anymore.

My apologies, @Tigerblu11. I hope someone else can join. Like maybe @Alleenmens if she has time. :(
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I hate to do this, but I am going to have to bow out. I just cannot get a lot of time. In fact, I'm trying to do things right now, but I have two children who keep fighting. Unfortunately, I have a full-time job now plus a lot of kid extra-curricular activities. I just have zero time to myself anymore.

My apologies, @Tigerblu11. I hope someone else can join. Like maybe @Alleenmens if she has time. :(

No problem, I understand that your life is hectic at the moment. Thank you for letting me know before you submitted your application, and hopefully your life will calm down soon enough.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I may join but I have been very busy lately :S So Im not sure how quick I may be to respond to things... I work 2 (used to be 3) jobs but I hope that Id have enough spare time to join!

If you still have spots and if my activity doesn't worry you, I'll be in!