Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I can reveal that SIX of your precious sims are threatened by the impending and quite certain death. Good luck to you all as I will not reveal who is unsafe until the episode airs.

However, since I am a caring person, a round of applause is in order for Jason Montgomery (and Jake) for earning the smallest amount of votes. Yay! :)
  • Options
    Our wonderful horrid murderer has spoken to me about their choice. A victim has been chosen.

Soon, with the release of Episode Three, we will say goodbye. Who will die? Who will cry? Will there be a secret musical number? Tune in soon.
  • Options
    I am terribly sorry for no action on this thread. I've been incredibly busy recently; barely had any time to film for the episode at all. I promise I will try to release the episode as soon as possible! :)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I am terribly sorry for no action on this thread. I've been incredibly busy recently; barely had any time to film for the episode at all. I promise I will try to release the episode as soon as possible! :)

It's okay, I'm also still adjusting a bit to school life again. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's fine. Still have a lot to keep me busy :p
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    A sneak peek to end all sneak peeks (kidding):

Screenshot-5203_zpswixptae9.jpg
    Screenshot-5270_zps3bkzbozm.jpg
    Screenshot-5328_zps3o8zyhac.jpg
  • Options
    Yaaasssss
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    A sneak peek to end all sneak peeks (kidding):

Eww, is that Alicia? :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Do you have something against Alicia, Vul? :D
  • Options

Not really, ESPECIALLY compared to her husband. ;)
    Her face looks so... skinny now though. Kinda eerie. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I think we all know who got voted out.

• Options

Very true. :|

It's possible that's the lighting. Casting shadows underneath her wrinkles and making her face appear a lot thinner that it is.
  • Options

Very true. :|

It's possible that's the lighting. Casting shadows underneath her wrinkles and making her face appear a lot thinner that it is.

EXACTLY. You nailed the creepiness there. :confounded:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Anyone want to take a guess at what exactly is happening in the sneak peeks? :)
  • Options
    Lemme try... ;)

It's got teeth but it doesn't eat. Alicia on a hunger strike against her husband! :o
    He's not too bothered by it though...

Two spies, Kai and Dottie, and their muggle boss Cameron find that suspicious; could Alden be the killer? They're about to find out.

Alicia passed away. Que in a beach party from several peeps. :)

AH WAS RAIGHT WASNT AI? XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I think i wll try to decipher what is going on in the sneak peeks...

Alicia in Lament over the death of her horrid husband sings a song of sorrows and perhaps freedom from his evil ways? Alicia looks worse for wear after being hit the hardest by the sudden introduction of a murderer to the group...

*Cuts to 24 hours earlier*

Dottie and Kai are on protection duty, Both sworn to protect Cameron after he recieves a threatening note from the murderer. However this is all a red herring leaving Alden alone and vulnerable.... The true target of the murderer!

One of the contestants tries to make a run for it, The only way of escaping their fate is to brave the vast, Harsh open waters of the sea. Many others try to convince them to stay but it is hopeless. Barbie races to try and save her friend from the depths but alas it is too late.

Villy leads the others in mourning the loss of another contestant while Alden still remains missing from the group, presumed dead... Or is he?

The murderer claimed a life and never even had to lift a finger, One of the contestants out of fear had caused their own demise, Leaving the evil mastermind behind this plot free to strike again when the contestants least expect it!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I think i wll try to decipher what is going on in the sneak peeks...

Alicia in Lament over the death of her horrid husband sings a song of sorrows and perhaps freedom from his evil ways? Alicia looks worse for wear after being hit the hardest by the sudden introduction of a murderer to the group...

*Cuts to 24 hours earlier*

Dottie and Kai are on protection duty, Both sworn to protect Cameron after he recieves a threatening note from the murderer. However this is all a red herring leaving Alden alone and vulnerable.... The true target of the murderer!

One of the contestants tries to make a run for it, The only way of escaping their fate is to brave the vast, Harsh open waters of the sea. Many others try to convince them to stay but it is hopeless. Barbie races to try and save her friend from the depths but alas it is too late.

Villy leads the others in mourning the loss of another contestant while Alden still remains missing from the group, presumed dead... Or is he?

The murderer claimed a life and never even had to lift a finger, One of the contestants out of fear had caused their own demise, Leaving the evil mastermind behind this plot free to strike again when the contestants least expect it!

The last thing better not happen, the sim in the water is Ramona .#
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    This episode feels quite long, so I do hope you all enjoy it.

I've filmed and written the second flashback. It's...well, it's for mature audiences, I suppose. You don't quite see much, but it's certainly obvious what is happening in the scene.

See that scene with the ocean? I'm currently writing that. The scenes for the other two featured snaps have been written previously. Filming is still ongoing, and boy do I feel like I've planned a lot for this episode.

~Too much is never enough~
  • Options
    The third episode, Murder Most Foul, can be found here for you viewing. It is saddening to say that death occurs in this tragic episode.

@M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @x_MG_x @twiddle3 @HayloHusky @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !

chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited March 2017
    Screenshot-5236.jpg

Well, this screenshot is kinda creepy :anguished:

Screenshot-5329.jpg

Villy: Hmm...what shall we prepare for dinner tonight?
    Kallistra: Quite the question, quite the question.
    How about...potatoes?
    Nan: Potatoes...just plain old potatoes?
    Alicia: *muttering to herself* We could mash them.

No, I feel so sorry for Alicia :(
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Wow... I saw that Alden was gonna die... We all knew it! But... Wow... What an ending! I didnt expect that!

Poor Alicia... I hope she can find refuge in others.

Nan: Potatoes...just plain old potatoes?
    Alicia: *muttering to herself* We could mash them.

This made me feel so bad for her >.<
  • Options
    Wow, I didn't expect two deaths. :( I'm pretty sure Alden was going to die, but the other one was a twist. And poor Alicia. She's the victim in all this

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Oh my, Two deaths! :scream:

Alden seemed like he was going to be the killers first choice but the second murder, Now i did'nt see that coming. :/

I just hope we are'nt due another double elimination in the next ep. They will be dropping like flies!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

I have a surprise announcement to make, and no, I am not cancelling. ;)
    Some of you may be aware that I absolutely love surprise twists that screw everyone or one particular person only but considering this season is dark and depressing already, you most likely think there wouldn't be something terrifying and horrid.

Sorry, you are wrong. >:) A little secret I have planned is about to be revealed.

Today is the day that I inform someone....that they too are a murderer. Another murderer plotting the death of the contestants.

Who will it be?

-Love, Tiger.