Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Well then,
    Happy April fool's :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Well then,
    Happy April fool's :p

Oh,
    Is it April Fools? I didn't even notice.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Soo...do we just message you our choice?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

What?
  • Options
    No, wait, I remembered it wrong. I thought we were going to pick who's going to be the secret murderer.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

browraise.png
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    No, wait, I remembered it wrong. I thought we were going to pick who's going to be the secret murderer.

Wouldn't too secret if it were a majority vote :P hehe!
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Wouldn't too secret if it were a majority vote :P hehe!

It could be. :P If we weren't allowed to reveal.

• Options
    Well, I apologize for the absence of any news for this show. The next challenge is coming, I promise. I've been planning for it but I continue to focus on other things and forget to finalize details. It's coming soon. :)
  • Options
    A major bump.

btw, I never know that this picture exists until yesterday lol :joy:
    tumblr_olctgcmTRT1uzuhl8o3_1280.jpg
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    A major bump.

btw, I never know that this picture exists until yesterday lol :joy:
    tumblr_olctgcmTRT1uzuhl8o3_1280.jpg
    D:

Is he going for the throat?! D:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    CURRENT CHALLENGE

Hello, I am finally here. Look, I’ll apologize for the extremely lengthy wait. This was not my intention and I’ll be honest and say my planning for this challenge fell through - multiple times, actually - and I’ve scrambled to figure out the challenge so nobody loses focus. With that, however, I am not suggesting this challenge is bland or nothing – or maybe it is, depending on how you view it. Some of you may be wondering, why repeat a challenge again and again, Tiger? Well, the answer is simple – Scattergories is a blessing and everyone should deserve to compete in it. Look at this season’s contestants. Only two competed in the first season’s Scattergories competition, and only two competed in last season’s version. The other five contestants this season have yet to endured Tiger’s game of Scattergories, so isn’t now the perfect time to do it?

I say…it’s time to scatter those categories and roll the die.
    For four of you in-game contestants, it is not time to die. Just yet.

In short, this game requires you to find answers for 12 ‘topics’ in three different rounds, with three different letters. For example, with the topic ‘A Boy’s Name’, you would be required to find an answer for the letters ‘R, M and U’, which could lead to answers such as Ryan, Max and Ulysses. However, if another player has the same answer as you, you both lose the point, and so on. Remember: answers must be accepted for the category and the letter, and bonus points are awarded for answers using the letter twice as the beginning of the word, eg. Bugs Bunny. The letters this season are…. give me a beat…. the letters this season are ‘M’, ‘W’ and…the final letter is…is ‘R’. Therefore, Round One is the letter ‘M’, and so on.

Now, the categories for the three rounds are…
    1. Fictional Characters
    2. Places to Go on a Date
    3. Magazines
    4. Famous Landmarks
    5. Sweet Things
    6. Things You Save Up to Buy
    7. Footwear
    8. Something You Keep Hidden
    9. Items in a Suitcase
    10. Things with Tails
    11. Sports Equipment
    12. Crimes

Good luck, and enjoy! Submit the challenge to me via PM or email, I don't mind. As long as you submit it. :p If you need me to explain the challenge any further, please let me know. Essentially, you are aiming to be unique within the guidlines of the challenge to score the most points to save yourself. Aim to avoid cliched or obvious answers, unless you hope the other seven contestants will avoid those too, in which an obvious answer could save you. Don't rely on that, however.

Guess who's back? Back again? It's time to put your thinking caps on, contestants, for it's challenge time!
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
  • Options
    Just to be clear, all three rounds occur at the same time, so you'll be submitting your answers for all three letters.

Therefore, three 'answers' per category to be submitted at once. :)
  • Options
    Aren't 9 and 10 the same thing?

• Options
    Aren't 9 and 10 the same thing?

AH NO! I stuffed up. Sorry, let me fix that.
  • Options
    Fixed that. 9 is 'Items in a Suitcase', whereas 10 is 'Things with Tails'. Must have read and typed 9 twice on accident and didn't notice.
  • Options
    Okay. I have some time, so I'll think of answers now. :)

• Options
    Guess who's back? Back again? It's time to put your thinking caps on, contestants, for it's challenge time!

Btw, my answer to this is The Real Slim Shady.

• Options
    CURRENT CHALLENGE

Hello, I am finally here. Look, I’ll apologize for the extremely lengthy wait. This was not my intention and I’ll be honest and say my planning for this challenge fell through - multiple times, actually - and I’ve scrambled to figure out the challenge so nobody loses focus. With that, however, I am not suggesting this challenge is bland or nothing – or maybe it is, depending on how you view it. Some of you may be wondering, why repeat a challenge again and again, Tiger? Well, the answer is simple – Scattergories is a blessing and everyone should deserve to compete in it. Look at this season’s contestants. Only two competed in the first season’s Scattergories competition, and only two competed in last season’s version. The other five contestants this season have yet to endured Tiger’s game of Scattergories, so isn’t now the perfect time to do it?

In short, this game requires you to find answers for 12 ‘topics’ in three different rounds, with three different letters. For example, with the topic ‘A Boy’s Name’, you would be required to find an answer for the letters ‘R, M and U’, which could lead to answers such as Ryan, Max and Ulysses. However, if another player has the same answer as you, you both lose the point, and so on. Remember: answers must be accepted for the category and the letter, and bonus points are awarded for answers using the letter twice as the beginning of the word, eg. Bugs Bunny. The letters this season are…. give me a beat…. the letters this season are ‘M’, ‘W’ and…the final letter is…is ‘R’. Therefore, Round One is the letter ‘M’, and so on.

1. Fictional Characters
    3. Magazines
    4. Famous Landmarks
    5. Sweet Things
    7. Footwear
    9. Items in a Suitcase
    10. Things with Tails
    11. Sports Equipment
    12. Crimes

Good luck, and enjoy! Submit the challenge to me via PM or email, I don't mind. As long as you submit it. :p If you need me to explain the challenge any further, please let me know. Essentially, you are aiming to be unique within the guidlines of the challenge to score the most points to save yourself. Aim to avoid cliched or obvious answers, unless you hope the other seven contestants will avoid those too, in which an obvious answer could save you. Don't rely on that, however.

Oh boi, not again... :( Been through that twice already.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    CURRENT CHALLENGE

1. Fictional Characters
    3. Magazines
    4. Famous Landmarks
    5. Sweet Things
    7. Footwear
    9. Items in a Suitcase
    10. Things with Tails
    11. Sports Equipment
    12. Crimes

Yeah, I'm sorry about that...but if you stick around for season four, that's the four times to enjoy it! Haha.

{I promise, if there is a fourth season, I will not subject anyone to a game of Scattergories.}
  • Options
    CURRENT CHALLENGE

1. Fictional Characters
    3. Magazines
    4. Famous Landmarks
    5. Sweet Things
    7. Footwear
    9. Items in a Suitcase
    10. Things with Tails
    11. Sports Equipment
    12. Crimes

Yeah, I'm sorry about that...but if you stick around for season four, that's the four times to enjoy it! Haha.

{I promise, if there is a fourth season, I will not subject anyone to a game of Scattergories.}

Who have sent in their chit already? :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    This is rather hard I think it's going to take me some time. I started a few question but have to stop because of my upcoming exams. (Just finished one today, got two more tomorrow :joy:)
    ._.
  • Options
    Took me a while to think of stuff too. For some, I just gave up and listed something relatively common, because I couldn't answer anything else.

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I already sent it like two weeks ago, I hope it did everything right :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    W is a hard letter