Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LEAKED FIRST EP3 SCREENSHOT!

Comments

• Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

There was nothing realistic about Late Night at all.
    Which is reflected in the fan reviews on Metacritic which gave it a 52/100.

Hey @jackjack_k

If you're going to pretend that Metacritic scores mean anything, then you'll be glad to know that your beloved Sims 4 Base Game has a 39/100 average. Sims 3 has a 76/100

LOL pwned.
  • Options
    est1956est1956 Posts: 46 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I gotta say...this EP looks like absolute trash. The worst kind of apartments, tourists/cultural events, politics and basketball? Sorry but no. And it took an year to make? Just sad.

Can you tell us more about this EP that hasn't been officially announced yet?
    subscribe to my sims youtube pls i'm poor ~ ryan the dreamer
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    The first meeting for City Life LEAKED
    19xzgl.jpg

rats, big advertisement screens and billboards, a gorgeous park that looks like central park NYC and skyscrapers...
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    19xzgl.jpg

This had me laughing :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    It is funny the first meeting lol
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Those screenshots don't even look like TS4 sims, they look like something from one of the console or facebook versions.

I agree. Those screenshots don't look like a Sims game. They look like an sparkly Disney Princess mobile game for small children.

That's what The Sims franchise has become.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    *looks around her city*
    *sees cultural festivals almost every weekend year-round*
    *notes all the basketball hoops even in this non-American city*
    *wonders what on earth people think happens in cities anyway*

I don't know about you but when someone mentions the word "city" malls, tall buildings, concerts, factories, etc... comes to mind.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The person that leaked no longer has an address so this all could have been faked.
  • Options
    The person that leaked no longer has an address so this all could have been faked.

Looks pretty real to me. Packs that don't cater to its theme isn't a far stretch when it comes to EA.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options

Can you link the source?
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @luthienrising wait ... are you saying your neighbors aren't vampires?

On a serious note: idk, I lived in our capital for quite a while & when I think about cities, I think of trams & subways, homeless people, newspapers flying around, beautiful views, flea markets and kebab of course :)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited September 2016
    *looks around her city*

I don't know about you but when someone mentions the word "city" malls, tall buildings, concerts, factories, etc... comes to mind.

Malls? There's one in my city core; the rest are farther out in the suburbs, and the vast majority of the city shops are streetfront. Same with factories - they almost all moved out to the suburbs decades ago. Tall buildings, yes - both offices and residential. Concerts, yes. But for sure also cultural festivals and recreation that fits into smaller spaces.

I know I harp on this stuff, but I live downtown in a North American city with a population of over 4 million. I spend more of my holiday time than not in other major cities. I get a bit tired seeing people talk about what not in a city and what is in ways that are completely unrecognizable to me.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Can you link the source?

Found it myself
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited September 2016
    SimTrippy wrote: »

On a serious note: idk, I lived in our capital for quite a while & when I think about cities, I think of trams & subways, homeless people, newspapers flying around, beautiful views, flea markets and kebab of course :)

I think the vampires moved out of the neighbourhood when those two Goth nightclubs shut down.

Also, I'm getting together with extended family for kebab this weekend :D

editing for spelling oh look coffee time!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    *looks around her city*

Malls? There's one in my city core; the rest are farther out in the suburbs, and the vast majority of the city shops are streetfront. Same with factories - they almost all moved out to the suburbs decades ago. Tall buildings, yes - both offices and residential. Concerts, yes. But for sure also cultural festivals and recreation that fits into smaller spaces.

I know I harp on this stuff, but I live downtown in a North American city with a population of over 4 million. I spend more of my holiday time than not in other major cities. I get a bit tired seeing people talk about what not in a city and what is in ways that are completely unrecognizable to me.

I kind of do and don't live in a city myself. (town is consider a town but it's population is more of a City). We have a small mall that's borning as hell and the only bigger mall is in the City of Oshawa. But I do normally go into Toronto alot during the summer (this year I haven't) and Toronto is always having a cutural festival of some kind
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

I think the vampires moved out of the neighourhood when those two Goth nightclubs shut down.

Also, I'm getting together with extended family for kebab this weekend :D

I just had kebab yesterday. B)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    19xzgl.jpg

LOL.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    19xzgl.jpg

That explains so much. Same thing must have happened to the toddler/family play guy.
  • Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    lol i agree
  • Options

Can you link the source?

Found it myself

I don't think it's faked. I guess this plum was getting serious (SimsCommunity had around 50 EA visits that one day) and the simnonymus was afraid of losing his job/ that his connection was losing his job.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant @luthienrising ain't no city without kebab :D but yes, it would be great if they included something like food stands again, or even a real fast food restaurant. But I'm okay with markets too, if they're well done. I kind of missing having to do groceries in TS4.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

It actually proves to me more how it is REAL. It shows how the guy/gal is now trying to cover up their tracks from EA/Maxis (that is assuming it isn't EA itself doing this for their new "marketing strategy")
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    dancenow13dancenow13 Posts: 160 Member
    FreezerBunnyCowplant luthienrising ain't no city without kebab :D but yes, it would be great if they included something like food stands again, or even a real fast food restaurant. But I'm okay with markets too, if they're well done. I kind of missing having to do groceries in TS4.

I feel like food stands could definitely be on the cards (or at least I hope they are) considering that they could probably use some of the coding they did for Dine Out to develop them. How good would different food stands from a range of cultures be!