Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LEAKED FIRST EP3 SCREENSHOT!

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    The person that leaked no longer has an address so this all could have been faked.

So what? Do you think that even an official source would be sending these from their personal email? That would in fact make no sense, obviously the account was closed when they shared all the content they wanted us to see.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @dancenow13 oh yes that would be nice indeed! And yeah, they've got a foundation to work with @food stands. Maybe we could even run our own B) I really hope they'll add more traits & interactions, too. And that they just generally use this chance to breathe a bit of new life into the series :)
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited September 2016
    Jerrello wrote: »
    Figures I do not see a single Vampire in there, go figure, Blah!!
    The survey shows that vampires are not planned for the City EP. They will indeed come in the Supernatural EP. If they continue to follow the survey as exactly as in the past, Fame and Supernatural will be the next EPs after City Life.

A supernatural EP wasn't even on the survey unfortunately, their thinking more superheroes this time which is the corniest thing in the world for sims. Smh.

Yes it was. can't link on the smartphone at the moment. The survey is on Honeywells Blog. It contained vampires and a supernatural school I believe.
  • Options
    dancenow13dancenow13 Posts: 160 Member
    edited September 2016
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @dancenow13 oh yes that would be nice indeed! And yeah, they've got a foundation to work with food stands. Maybe we could even run our own B) I really hope they'll add more traits & interactions, too. And that they just generally use this chance to breathe a bit of new life into the series :)

Yes running our own would be fun, and a lot easier than owning a restaurant I think!! Id love more traits too, they're desperately needed at this point in my opinion!
  • Options
    Xxblast35Xxblast35 Posts: 30 New Member
    They are real duhhh
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    The survey shows that vampires are not planned for the City EP. They will indeed come in the Supernatural EP. If they continue to follow the survey as exactly as in the past, Fame and Supernatural will be the next EPs after City Life.

A supernatural EP wasn't even on the survey unfortunately, their thinking more superheroes this time which is the corniest thing in the world for sims. Smh.

Yes it was. can't link on the smartphone at the moment. The survey is on Honeywells Blog.

Not with vampires, witches,werewolves, or fairies. Any proof is welcome.
  • Options
    Aesir26Aesir26 Posts: 304 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    *looks around her city*
    *sees cultural festivals almost every weekend year-round*
    *notes all the basketball hoops even in this non-American city*
    *wonders what on earth people think happens in cities anyway*

I don't know about you but when someone mentions the word "city" malls, tall buildings, concerts, factories, etc... comes to mind.

Malls? There's one in my city core; the rest are farther out in the suburbs, and the vast majority of the city shops are streetfront. Same with factories - they almost all moved out to the suburbs decades ago. Tall buildings, yes - both offices and residential. Concerts, yes. But for sure also cultural festivals and recreation that fits into smaller spaces.

I know I harp on this stuff, but I live downtown in a North American city with a population of over 4 million. I spend more of my holiday time than not in other major cities. I get a bit tired seeing people talk about what not in a city and what is in ways that are completely unrecognizable to me.

I kind of do and don't live in a city myself. (town is consider a town but it's population is more of a City). We have a small mall that's borning as plum and the only bigger mall is in the City of Oshawa. But I do normally go into Toronto alot during the summer (this year I haven't) and Toronto is always having a cutural festival of some kind

It's sort of similar where I live as well. I live in more of a small to medium city than a large one (pop. 750,000), but we have a few malls although one is barely functioning as it is. We have a few small cultural festivals, but we also have a pretty big one called Folklorama each summer. I haven't gone in person yet so I'm interested to see how cultural festivals might be implemented if it's true they're being included in the next EP.
  • Options
    Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member

Yes it was. can't link on the smartphone at the moment. The survey is on Honeywells Blog.

There is one, but include only vampires:

SUPERNATURAL

Explore the mysterious world of the Supernatural where you’ll be able to create vampires, elementals, or even supernatural friends to help you around the house. You’ll also be able to discover mysterious run stones that allow you to control the elements. However, be careful how your Sims live, or the dead may return as mischievous spirits to torment your Sims and their emotions.

Details/Features

Vampires: Play as a vampire where you can stalk, charm, or persuade other Sims to do as you wish.
    Spirits: Spirits will haunt and take over unsuspecting Sims and objects, creating surprising stories for all.
    Elementals: Play as a Sim that has the power over one of the four natural elements: Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind.
    Assemble A Monster: Discover how to assemble your very own monster and bring it to life.
    Rune Collections: Collect runes, learn their secrets, and use them to control the elements.
    Added Customization: Customize your Sims’ appearances in new ways by adjusting their fingernails and fangs, editing their tattoos, and customizing visual effects that your Sims get to bask in.

Knowing this team they will just make every sim magical, like in Sims 1, where everyone can perform magic :(
  • Options

SUPERNATURAL

Explore the mysterious world of the Supernatural where you’ll be able to create vampires, elementals, or even supernatural friends to help you around the house. You’ll also be able to discover mysterious run stones that allow you to control the elements. However, be careful how your Sims live, or the dead may return as mischievous spirits to torment your Sims and their emotions.

Details/Features

Vampires: Play as a vampire where you can stalk, charm, or persuade other Sims to do as you wish.
    Spirits: Spirits will haunt and take over unsuspecting Sims and objects, creating surprising stories for all.
    Elementals: Play as a Sim that has the power over one of the four natural elements: Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind.
    Assemble A Monster: Discover how to assemble your very own monster and bring it to life.
    Rune Collections: Collect runes, learn their secrets, and use them to control the elements.
    Added Customization: Customize your Sims’ appearances in new ways by adjusting their fingernails and fangs, editing their tattoos, and customizing visual effects that your Sims get to bask in.

Knowing this team they will just make every sim magical, like in Sims 1, where everyone can perform magic :(
    Ah, thank you! This sounds absolutely fabulous to me!!! I want that EP now.

• Options

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

I remember the elementals, but I don't recall anything on vampires, etc. Do you have a direct link to this?
  • Options

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

I remember the elementals, but I don't recall anything on vampires, etc. Do you have a direct link to this?

Link:
    http://honeywellsims4news.tumblr.com/post/99622253626/the-sims-4-expansion-pack-survey-theres-a-new
    And photo from SimsVIP:
    [img][/img]15302851349_b533c260de_b.jpgunnamed (29) by SimsVIP, on Flickr
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Well the culture thing is an interesting expect . I love culture things, and would love to have it in the Sims 4 game . But I want other features as well.
  • Options

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

Really? Yeah, it sound pretty cool, but I really want witches with brooms and everything.
  • Options

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

Really? Yeah, it sound pretty cool, but I really want witches with brooms and everything.

Witches and alchemy were great, but the brooms kind of lame! I always bought my witches a nice car.
  • Options

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

Witches and alchemy were great, but the brooms kind of lame! I always bought my witches a nice car.

Agree. I'm hoping they'll make them better in Sims 4.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

Agree. I'm hoping they'll make them better in Sims 4.

Regarding TS4's standards they will probably teleport.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SimsècretSimsècret Posts: 54 Member
    I'm not sure what to think untill they'll make an announcement.
    Looks cool, but I'm not super excited
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Aww I hope everything in that screenshot is real because now that I've seen it, I do need it in my life :heart:
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

There was also a "Wizards" pack and a "Magic University" pack in a survey at one point, so I think they've considered single-supernatural packs as an option as well.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

Link:
    http://honeywellsims4news.tumblr.com/post/99622253626/the-sims-4-expansion-pack-survey-theres-a-new
    And photo from SimsVIP:
    [img][/img]15302851349_b533c260de_b.jpgunnamed (29) by SimsVIP, on Flickr

Thanks! Hmm, I wonder why they didn't mention witches, werewolves, or fairies. Okay..if they were to do an expansion pack like that I don't understand the point of having a sim that has the power to control elements if you can just fine runes to do the same thing..what's the point really? Nothing EA does ever makes sense.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Cultural festivals and apartments sound great. Basketball is kind of nice, too. I have zero interest in a political career, though. That sounds boring as heck. I never played it when it was in Sims 3. I want careers like rock star, actor, veterinarian and model.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    The first meeting for City Life LEAKED
    19xzgl.jpg

Cultural festivals and basketball are very common in big cities. You've apparently never been in a city before. Nicely-done comic strip, though.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    @Penelope that's what I was thinking....what do people feel like should be in the city EP? I mean there will be a city (the leak didn't mention anything about it....which is weird, so I assume they did not mention all key features), but besides that: Politics (in capitals), multiculturalism and sports are very common.....

Also, and this is just me being hopeful I was thinking that they might add burglars and firemen (or even cars, but I doubt it) in a patch (so they would not be included in the EP features),
  • Options

SUPERNATURAL

Details/Features

There was also a "Wizards" pack and a "Magic University" pack in a survey at one point, so I think they've considered single-supernatural packs as an option as well.

I remember those from the survey, but I don't see how the one is going to work without the other. If I don't have the wizards pack who am I gonna send to this university?