Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LEAKED FIRST EP3 SCREENSHOT!

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    If the apartments work like in Sims 2. First thing I'll do is move all three of my now YA adult triplets with their families so they can meet all the time and visit each other.
    I hope we can build the apartments ourselves, I really hope so...
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    looks like a cultural festival but I was so hoping for something a bit more like this
    http://photos.readingfestival.com/2016/gallery/
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Here's a clearer screenshot for anyone who's interested (and not put me on Ignore.)

Looks like there was a lot more to it than we first thought.

Interesting, makes me wonder what of that stuff is actually interactive though since most stuff in TS4 is just decoration/FX.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    GardeningGardening Posts: 207 Member
    This EP looks like garbage I thought we would get something better like a sand beach or vampires or pets unlikely but even toddlers, instead we get this I could just go to any site and download an Indian sari and I bet it would look just as better as the one in that screenshot but these do look kind of legit this could be s sneak pic.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Gardening wrote: »
    This EP looks like garbage I thought we would get something better like a sand beach or vampires or pets unlikely but even toddlers, instead we get this I could just go to any site and download an Indian sari and I bet it would look just as better as the one in that screenshot but these do look kind of legit this could be s sneak pic.

A lot of the saris I've seen of TS4 look a lot like just retextures of a dress already in the game, or just a texture overlayed on the body. The sari in this screenshot looks way more detailed than ones made by CC creators, and there are probably still plenty of parts in this pack that can't all be put into this one screenshot.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Here's a clearer screenshot for anyone who's interested (and not put me on Ignore.)

Looks like there was a lot more to it than we first thought.

Interesting, makes me wonder what of that stuff is actually interactive though since most stuff in TS4 is just decoration/FX.

That clearer picture looks like Sims Free to Play to me. Especially the guy and the kids. And the surroundings.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited September 2016
    aaronjc123 wrote: »
    130420JO0935Houstonaerial-0935wrp.jpg
    LOL. I live near a city that looks very like that, Birmingham, Alabama. It's a small city. Even Birmingham has plenty of multicultural festivals every year (Greek, Lebanese, Indian, Italian, and Caribbean, plus a Native American festival outside the city) and sports events, including basketball. If you saw it from the air, it would look SO MUCH like this picture. I'm just pointing out that even small cities have multicultural festivals and sports like basketball, since a couple of people were disputing that these were characteristic of cities.

Here's a link to the festivals that are happening here this year: http://birminghamal.org/events/2016-birmingham-festivals/

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    aaronjc123 wrote: »
    130420JO0935Houstonaerial-0935wrp.jpg
    LOL. I live near a city that looks very like that, Birmingham, Alabama. It's a small city. Even Birmingham has plenty of multicultural festivals every year (Greek, Lebanese, Indian, Italian, and Caribbean, plus a Native American festival outside the city) and sports events. If you saw it from the air, it would look SO MUCH like this picture. I'm just pointing out that even small cities have multicultural festivals and sports like basketball, since a couple of people were disputing that these were characteristic of cities.

Here's a link to the festivals that are happening here this year: http://birminghamal.org/events/2016-birmingham-festivals/

We may be neighbors. I live in Gardendale.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    We may be neighbors. I live in Gardendale.
    Oh, lordy. LOL. I know where that is. :)

• Options
    Hello, neighbor.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Old Birmingham, Alabama! Man I haven't been to Birmingham in so long. I use to live there, I lived in an apartment complex that sat right on the side of the mountains there. I can even remember that old light that sat right on top of the mountain in Birmingham. Legend has it that the light on the mountain would stay green until there was an accident in the mines. The mines down there are closed now, but the light remained active. It use to stay green until someone dies in a car accident in Birmingham. Then the light would turn red just as it did when there was an accident in the mines. I haven't been back to Birmingham. I wonder if that old light is still sitting on the mountain, or if they have taken it down by now. :)<3
  • Options
    Vulcan still holds his torch high over the Magic City.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Gardening wrote: »

The concept art with the new beach stuff and world suggest it's Gamepack 4 not EP3. That was leaked before the first City Life leak.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Vulcan still holds his torch high over the Magic City.
    I was wondering if that light was still sitting up there today. I kept on thinking that it was still up there, but now I know. Thank you for the update on that Dannydanbo! :)<3