Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LEAKED FIRST EP3 SCREENSHOT!

Comments

• Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

ohh boy.. kk.. refreshing twitter 2 in 2 seconds
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Vidal98Vidal98 Posts: 101 Member
    It's cool that they're implementing different cultures and stuff, but I didn't think that this was the direction this pack was going to go.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Not really sure about this whole cultural thing and tourists hanging about in the city. I mean, what will this do to townie generation and culling? I can imagine the disaster. And politics is really something I am not interested in at all... Sigh.. If this doesn't have some decent apartments, I have a feeling it will be yet another EP that didn't manage to catch an ounce of interest from me.

Not to mention if it doesn't have a new lifestate... :pensive:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    Not really sure about this whole cultural thing and tourists hanging about in the city. I mean, what will this do to townie generation and culling? I can imagine the disaster. And politics is really something I am not interested in at all... Sigh.. If this doesn't have some decent apartments, I have a feeling it will be yet another EP that didn't manage to catch an ounce of interest from me.

Have you seen the leaked piece of map the same person emailed to them? Sorry, but the apartments look like they might be trash too.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited September 2016
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    So EA is just cool with this person leaking stuff every 10 minutes? :lol:

Seriously doubt it. Someone could easily lose their job for this, assuming it's legit (Not assuming anything, personally. And in the kind of way where nobody's going to give you a recommendation, either.

TBH, if it were my fansite, I wouldn't publish this stuff when it looks like it's NDA-breaking. That might be just because of how regularly I sign NDAs and how my ongoing financial security is dependent on them. Let people who insist on breaking their NDA do it on their own dime.

And having just finished reading this topic, I'm seriously NOT okay with actually asking people to break their NDA. That's really not on.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    Whoever this person at EA is who is leaking everything, I like them. They're my new favorite.
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    [img][/img]147276525887290_zpsjki7qgtr.jpg

So... In the yellow circle I see someone playing basketball. The orange thing is probably a ball.
    What I can't comprehend is what that thing in the red circle? Is that a sim or an object?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options

Seriously doubt it. Someone could easily lose their job for this, assuming it's legit (Not assuming anything, personally. And in the kind of way where nobody's going to give you a recommendation, either.

TBH, if it were my fansite, I wouldn't publish this stuff when it looks like it's NDA-breaking. That might be just because of how regularly I sign NDAs and how my ongoing financial security is dependent on them. Let people who insist on breaking their NDA do it on their own dime.

They wouldn't be sending it to a fan site if they didn't want people to know, let's be real.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

So... In the yellow circle I see someone playing basketball. The orange thing is probably a ball.
    What I can't comprehend is what that thing in the red circle? Is that a sim or an object?

It's a toddler..
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member

I think it's a decoration. A pole that's holding up the banner above it.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I wonder how people got access to it?
    Anyway I AM FREAKING OUT!!! The girl looks like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to me? Or is it a princess costume?
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options

Holy smokes. Just realized the speech bubble. It looks like a tent@ :open_mouth:
    Not sure on the circles though... :/
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Vidal98 wrote: »
    It's cool that they're implementing different cultures and stuff, but I didn't think that this was the direction this pack was going to go.
    Yeah...I wanted more cultural stuff (food and clothes especially) but I didn't expect it to be part of an EP focusing on city life. So far it sounds underwhelming, especially with no mention yet of a life state
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Have you seen the leaked piece of map the same person emailed to them? Sorry, but the apartments look like they might be trash too.

That one actually came from a different sender.

This came from the person that also leaked the render and bullet points.
  • Options
    Vidal98 wrote: »
    Yeah...I wanted more cultural stuff (food and clothes especially) but I didn't expect it to be part of an EP focusing on city life. So far it sounds underwhelming, especially with no mention yet of a life state

I feel you. :disappointed:
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

It's a toddler..

lol)
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member

I did, but it only showed a penthouse which looked exactly like the ones from TS3. But maybe the regular apartments will be different?
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    I really hope they merge Simcity and The Sims a bit in the political career
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited September 2016

They wouldn't be sending it to a fan site if they didn't want people to know, let's be real.

So? Wanting to breach a contract doesn't make it ok. Asking someone to breach their contract, though? Not even close.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »

That one actually came from a different sender.

This came from the person that also leaked the render and bullet points.

Thanks, didn't knew :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

So? Wanting to breach a contract doesn't make it ok. Asking someone to breach their contract, though? Not even close.

I'm not sure what you are getting at, but I don't know how this is SimsCommunity's fault :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1