Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LEAKED FIRST EP3 SCREENSHOT!

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I do like the 1920's style hair that the lady on the left has.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    mika wrote: »
    Someone asked SimGuruDaniel if it was legit and he responded with "lol", they're definitely leaking these pics themselves and screwing with us

love it!!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited September 2016
    I really, really love whoever is sending out these leaks at EA. I hate their stupid super secret policy and I am amused that they can't contain their other regional offices.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    I am surprised by your guys' backlash on the cultural features. I am actually really looking forward to this part in particular. I live in a multicultural city and it makes sense to me that cities have more different looking sims and cultures than small villages. A chinatown district and traditional food and clothes would be amazing! It can add so many new stories to the game and make my game more diverse hopefully (I try to have different cultures in my game, but it is difficult). Anyways, I am sorry for all you that feel let down :(

This is what I'm most looking forward to. I live about 10 minutes north of Washington DC and my husband and I love to attend all the cultural festivals there. There are several coming up in the next few months. The Scottish Games, Latino Festival, Turkish Festival, Oktoberfest, Italian Festival, Ukrainian Festival, Vietfest, Irish Festival, Kids Euro Festival. So much fun with food, music, dance, arts & crafts.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    mika wrote: »
    Someone asked SimGuruDaniel if it was legit and he responded with "lol", they're definitely leaking these pics themselves and screwing with us
    I'm not so sure about that because I remember one SimGuru saying that they love it when something like this is leaked because they get a big kick out of reading our responses on the leaked info.

Post edited by sunman502 on
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Again not getting on the Hype Train until it is official from EA or Maxis themselves.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Let's not act like you've never put the Sims 3 above 4 countless times.
    I do the opposite and you have a meltdown?

All I said was Late Night was plum, and that this is a major improvement. If this includes Sims 2 apartments and all of this on top, it's a major step forward from both LN and AL.

All I'm saying is, it's sounding like a step forward to both, and you're the only one acting like it's going to be worse than Apartment Pets.

I mean, lbr, you literally trash the game the first time we hear news, and then always have to backtrack. Remember the outbursts about the Aug challenge all for nothing? Aren't you just repeating yourself again? Going off almost nothing and making judgement. No one here is making judgement as if it's a final product.
    I'm saying the ideas (if executed well) would be much better than late night, but I keep an open mind that the execution could be bad.

Also, if you hate the game SO much, why bother posting about it? At least I'm enthusiastic about a game I like. Why are you so enthusiastic about a game where you only check it once and while?

But that's okay, if try to dish it, and you can't take the heat, put me on ignore and I'll say goodbye. At the end of the day I'm just doing the opposite of what you're doing. :kissing_heart:

If you find their posts so aggravating, why don't you put them on the ignore list? Instead of constantly replying to their posts and tell them how their opinions s*ck all the time. Last I checked, the forums was filled with people who like the game and people who are disappointed with the game. Just because @Sigzy05 expresses themselves more often doesn't mean they are the only ones to feel that way. And please stop with the "if you hate the game so much"... that's such a childish thing to say. You know darn well that we all love The Sims but got disappointed with TS4 for several reasons. There are no "haters". If people are still here commenting and giving their feedback, it's because they care and want to see this game improve in the future.

I'm not the one who finds their posts aggravating. Infact, it's the opposite.

They voice their opinion, I respond with mine. That's all it is.

As I said, if Sigzy can't take it, block me. All I'm doing is expressing a different opinion, I only got personal because he got personal.

I'm allowed to post a conflicting opinion to anyone.
    If you don't like it, block me.

I couldn't care less. Honestly.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The guy on the screenshot is identical with the leaked box art, so this looks extremely legit.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The guy on the screenshot is identical with the leaked box art, so this looks extremely legit.

Exactly.
  • Options

Exactly.
    What leaked box art?

• Options
    Figures I do not see a single Vampire in there, go figure, Blah!!
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    Oh my god ! its so exciting ! i love those culture things. Please show us the sims 2 style apartment leak. Thank you so much for the guy who leak this. You are our hero ;)!
  • Options
    The survey shows that vampires are not planned for the City EP. They will indeed come in the Supernatural EP. If they continue to follow the survey as exactly as in the past, Fame and Supernatural will be the next EPs after City Life.

• Options
    The survey shows that vampires are not planned for the City EP. They will indeed come in the Supernatural EP. If they continue to follow the survey as exactly as in the past, Fame and Supernatural will be the next EPs after City Life.

And you know that for a fact? Fact is that Vampires have always come in Night Life which is City Life in previous packs, So I will keep hoping for them thanks, :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

It would actually be nice to have a city pack that doesn't involve vampires -- there is a lot more to living in a city than just nighttime entertainment after all.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options

It would actually be nice to have a city pack that doesn't involve vampires -- there is a lot more to living in a city than just nighttime entertainment after all.

Not to Me there isn't, Gothic is Me , I Luv it thanks.
  • Options

And you know that for a fact? Fact is that Vampires have always come in Night Life which is City Life in previous packs, So I will keep hoping for them thanks, :)

I doubt that City Life is another remake of Night Life (that was Get Together). With sports and festivals it rather looks like Seasons without seasons.
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited September 2016
    Regarding cultural events - these can be things like carnivals, fairs or festivals. All I have to do is think about the festivals that happen in my city such as night markets, street fairs, light festivals etc. etc.
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Hope there are farmers markets!
  • Options
    Regarding cultural events - these can be things like carnivals, fairs or festivals. All I have to do is think about the festivals that happen in my city such as night markets, street fairs, light festivals etc. etc.
    I hope we can at least organize these festivals ourselves (as the mayor?) and don't have to visit the same 3 markets all the time.

• Options
    Somewhere on here an open air market is rumored to be in this EP.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member

We also don't know, if the pack is following exactly like the survey.

I doubt that City Life is another remake of Night Life (that was Get Together). With sports and festivals it rather looks like Seasons without seasons.

Get Together was not a remake of late night . In fact if I remember it was confirm it wasn't .
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    In surveys that we had politics were a part of "town life EP" that also promised to bring a neighborhood editing tool, apartments were a part of "city living", and diverse cultures were mentioned in the "metropolis" description. Seems to me like these 3 EP surveys got merged and turned into the upcoming "city life" EP
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    Oh lawd! Who the heck is their source because they are spilling all the goods. I hope they keep it coming because this looks super legit.

Edit: That looks like a travelling carnival in the background. Could that be where the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 costume that we saw earlier came from?
    16243216900_15bf9b67e8_c.jpg

Yes, sound like the pieces of puzzle of the big picture