Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LEAKED FIRST EP3 SCREENSHOT!

Comments

• Options
    Marti_SternMarti_Stern Posts: 153 Member
    I hope that, if the woman on the screenshot is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, she will curse sims around. That would be a little humoristic touch sims style. AND, maybe those curses could give temporary states to the sims, just like the wishing well :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    If those are gypsies then it would make sense since there was a leak of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 costume a while back.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Is there a better screenshot than this? Because this one is way out of focus. In fact this screenshot looks like something that Bob Pancakes took with a camera in one hand and a fork full of pancakes in the other. :p
  • Options
    UnaUna Posts: 526 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Lol, good luck SC.

Common sense should tell you if you keep it a secret then you keep it a secret. Wow, this is hilarious. *clap clap* SC obviously did that on purpose.
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    supposive leaked shots from fan site nothing official since it's not confirmed hmm ok
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    edited September 2016
    The picture to me looks like some sort of fabulous fashion stuff :D
    I don't see anything that resembles city life. Maybe I was picturing it to be with tall buildings background and families having picnics on the grass? I'm sure there's more to see when the actual thing comes out. I guess I will have to wait...
    Post edited by littlearchitect on
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    A lot of people are disappointed by these renders, but I love cultural festivals so this excites me. And if the apartments are anything like the Sims 2, then I'm already looking forward to it.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I don't see anything that resembles city life. Maybe I was picturing it to be with tall buildings background and family having picnics on the grass? I'm sure there's more to see when the actual thing comes out.

um dude http://www.toronto.com/events/festival-of-india/

https://www.google.ca/search?q=chinese++festival+in+Toronto&biw=1680&bih=925&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1xO7Ix-_OAhWByRQKHT6aCrQQ_AUIBygC

2011525-caribana.jpg

In Toronto Greeks have "Taste of the Danforth"

Sept 30 and October 1 is "Octoberfest"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Waaah, this looks so cool! Reminds me of TS3 and the Seasons events! I'd love more diversity in my game!
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I gotta say...this EP looks like absolute trash. The worst kind of apartments, tourists/cultural events, politics and basketball? Sorry but no. And it took an year to make? Just sad.

I guess the same was said about Get Together, so it's still too early to say that. Also, what do you mean by worst kind of apartments?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Waaah, this looks so cool! Reminds me of TS3 and the Seasons events! I'd love more diversity in my game!
    I gotta say...this EP looks like absolute trash. The worst kind of apartments, tourists/cultural events, politics and basketball? Sorry but no. And it took an year to make? Just sad.

I guess the same was said about Get Together, so it's still too early to say that. Also, what do you mean by worst kind of apartments?

I think he might mean like the apartments in Sims 3
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    JCsS1MSJCsS1MS Posts: 1,148 Member
    I would be good with City Life but I wish EA would end their silence on these leaks.

They're either true or false and I have a feeling that if it's true, then they're probably plumming themselves right now with all of the leaks.

If its true: I would want them to admit it and be like BAM, here's 3 renders, some information and an estimated date of arrival.

If it's not true: It's been very entertaining and nice to have something that gets our interest in the game again. I miss the days of previous Sims games, when the community was informed and we didn't wait for months in silence.

Also they should confirm or deny that they're working on toddlers. We've waited long enough for them and if we're not going to get them I want to be able to just move on with my game play and stop saving families with babies. It's really irritating being left in the dark.
  • Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I don't see anything that resembles city life. Maybe I was picturing it to be with tall buildings background and family having picnics on the grass? I'm sure there's more to see when the actual thing comes out.

um dude http://www.toronto.com/events/festival-of-india/

https://www.google.ca/search?q=chinese++festival+in+Toronto&biw=1680&bih=925&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1xO7Ix-_OAhWByRQKHT6aCrQQ_AUIBygC

2011525-caribana.jpg

In Toronto Greeks have "Taste of the Danforth"

Sept 30 and October 1 is "Octoberfest"

Sorry for the lack of knowledge on cultural activities. My bad. What I'm saying, based on the two leaked renders, is that I only see young adults and child sims in very nice clothing. I know it's too early to judge the book by its cover but I really don't want them to focus on Y.A again. :# Hope I make sense. If not, just ignore me :D
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I am surprised by your guys' backlash on the cultural features. I am actually really looking forward to this part in particular. I live in a multicultural city and it makes sense to me that cities have more different looking sims and cultures than small villages. A chinatown district and traditional food and clothes would be amazing! It can add so many new stories to the game and make my game more diverse hopefully (I try to have different cultures in my game, but it is difficult). Anyways, I am sorry for all you that feel let down :(
  • Options
    JCsS1MSJCsS1MS Posts: 1,148 Member
    I am surprised by your guys' backlash on the cultural features. I am actually really looking forward to this part in particular. I live in a multicultural city and it makes sense to me that cities have more different looking sims and cultures than small villages. A chinatown district and traditional food and clothes would be amazing! It can add so many new stories to the game and make my game more diverse hopefully (I try to have different cultures in my game, but it is difficult). Anyways, I am sorry for all you that feel let down :(

If it is the next pack :)
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Looking at these pics is fun. Especially trying to guess what things are in them. It's nice that there are more things to do outside of our sims home. Also I hope more pics get "leaked" :);)

hmm, wonder if palm reading will also be a new job for our sims.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    LHw2Idj.png
    I'm dying right now

DvGfk4m.png

Awesome.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    AAAAAA!!!!! Leaks are attacking us and there's nowhere to hide! :D

My radiator had a leak once.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    I wonder if the kids are watching some type of performance.....
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options

The trailer will tell more about this EP then this blurry picture does.
  • Options
    Marnetti wrote: »
    I don't want to, but I'm starting to feel that these are legit.

Yes the male SIM has the same hair that was shown in the first pic.
  • Options
    ARE THOSE KISSING BOOTHS???
    86laBDA.png

Hope so I've been asking for them.
  • Options
    I really like that hair. Bet it looks great on the ladies.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Someone asked SimGuruDaniel if it was legit and he responded with "lol", they're definitely leaking these pics themselves and screwing with us