Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote For The Life Of Toddlers!

Comments

• Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Yes ofcourse, but please.. just call it 'toddlers' ;)

TADDLERZ FOREVER
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    9YUkGx0.jpg

Taddlerz? Is this a request for the life stage between frog spawn and frogs?

apple-signature.png
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    NO NO NO

No20Art20050425e.jpg
    yeah-baby-yeah.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited August 2016
    NO NO NO

Really? How would it hurt your game that everyone else would get to play with toddlers? You know they can make it so you can jump past the life stage, yes? Why would you want to be so selfish and have the game ruined for everybody else? Really, why? I don't get it. Especially why you have to post such a big picture. Nobody is forcing you to play toddlers, just as nobody is forcing you to play elders, or teens, or kids, or aliens. Why be so petty?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    @aine - I don't think "EVERYONE" wants them
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @aine - I don't think "EVERYONE" wants them
    Same could be applied to any feature like pets, seasons, nightlife, apartments, carnivals, vacations, etc. Just because "some" don't want them doesn't mean that features shouldn't be made. So much for the phrase, "you rule." Culls the idea of "alienation" of play styles and burns it with fire. >:) I also think everyone has a feature they want the most out of the Sims regardless of who they are. Cool that you don't want them, but don't speak for "everyone" and yes like with the unisex update, I'll make sure to express options with regards to the feature to make sure there isn't aging with consequences. Everyone should be able to create their families with Sims features. Not everyone can without toddlers. But that's right, the Sims 4 is the game of "imagination" in which you have to act like "you are seeing things that aren't there" right? ;) I feel bad for insane Sims now imagining things. :( I think young adults are useless in this iteration, but doesn't mean that others shouldn't be able to play with them.

Careful what you ask for because next iteration could ax your favorite life stage too or your favorite feature never to return. Justice has a way of working itself out that way. I will enjoy my tea when that day occurs. People thought the same with bugs and features, then boom it bugs and relationship culling/decay happened in their game. Funny how things work out.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    I think for anyone that doesn't want toddlers, EA should provide the option to simply age them up. I personally want toddlers :P
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    NO NO NO

Really? How would it hurt your game that everyone else would get to play with toddlers? You know they can make it so you can jump past the life stage, yes? Why would you want to be so selfish and have the game ruined for everybody else? Really, why? I don't get it. Especially why you have to post such a big picture. Nobody is forcing you to play toddlers, just as nobody is forcing you to play elders, or teens, or kids, or aliens. Why be so petty?

maybe bc ppl are whiny and spams the forum lol
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    NO NO NO
    [snipped because TOO big]

o:)
    yes.gif
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    edited August 2016
    Relax we're getting toddlers before the next expansion pack is released in an update.
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    edited August 2016
    9YUkGx0.jpg

Taddlerz? Is this a request for the life stage between frog spawn and frogs?
    ROGpi6K.png

fakegurucrzy: If EA wont give us Toddlers, they might give us Taddlerz instead. :mrgreen:
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    NO NO NO

If people can't vote the way they want without being questioned as to why, then what is the point of having a poll at all? People can vote no if that's how they feel and they shouldn't have to be subjected to your interrogation.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Yes, ts2 set the bar, going back to the original was a mistake from my perspective. I want the Sims 2 updated, not gutted and thrown out as a bone to a starving dog. ;-(
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    NO NO NO

If people can't vote the way they want without being questioned as to why, then what is the point of having a poll at all? People can vote no if that's how they feel and they shouldn't have to be subjected to your interrogation.

As I've said before, I think the discussion is wrong, I don't think the question is IF we should get all life stages, but HOW they are implemented. Everything else with the discussion just ends up sounding selfish and petty from everyone's part. It's not anyone in particular's fault, but we should definitely try to change the discussion. This 'us vs them' thing going on in the community is leading nowhere but pain for all simmers. I don't particularly like the thing where simmers try to wrangle one feature from Maxis at the cost of other features. It should be about player choice, not about who can scream the loudest. I want simmers to be able to play without toddlers, and with toddlers. I just don't like the attitude of the current discussion climate. I'm just sick of it tbh. And if people are tired of the forum being spammed by toddler requests, then why not change the discussion altogether - after all we're IN this together. One person's game is everybody's game. We don't get personalized copies. So we should strive for MORE options IN-game - and that every play style is supported by all of us. Maybe the poll is pointless, maybe NO in itself is pointless, and maybe Yes is too. Because it's not about the IF, but about the HOW.

Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    theres 100 threads about the ifs and hows....1 is stickied. just let ppl dont want t*****s omg
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    I WANT TODDLERS....I VOTE FOR TODDLERS .....I HEART TODDLERS......I NEED TODDLERS
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    lejoninna wrote: »
    theres 100 threads about the ifs and hows....1 is stickied. just let ppl dont want t*****s omg
    But why? How does it make you happier to deprive someone else of something that doesn't even affect you? Really? It's not that hard to skip a life stage. It's harder to play a life stage if it doesn't even exist. How would it seem to you if I said no to a feature or a life stage that you really wanted? Life stages should be easy to skip or avoid. It would never really affect me if a life stage I didn't want to play with was included in the game. It's not very likely I would even oppose a bad feature as long as I can avoid most of it. I don't get why anyone would even think of saying no to things being added to this game, because of the nature of the game itself. I just don't get it.

Allons-y!

• Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Just gonna toss this out there to start the hits up again.. but I would love for this to get included when seasons and toddlers are released.. if they ever are!

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887852/petition-this-needs-to-come-with-seasons-keep-the-signatures-coming/p1
  • Options
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    Just gonna toss this out there to start the hits up again.. but I would love for this to get included when seasons and toddlers are released.. if they ever are!

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887852/petition-this-needs-to-come-with-seasons-keep-the-signatures-coming/p1
    I would love that. <3 Seasons and pets have always been my two favorite EPs to have toddler interactions for. I just love the tiny tots interacting with those themes.
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    NO NO NO

No20Art20050425e.jpg

[img]https://cdn.🐸🐸🐸🐸/instances/500x/54113783.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    Another thread, same topic. You know the deal. This thread is just to prove that we want and still do toddlers. Gurus please listen.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10884512
    (Totally accurate poll btw :trollface:)

I am fully aware of how much toddlers threads are out there. This is just to show how much we all want them since lately one of the gurus claimed that we only voice a little part of the community and not all of us have requests for the same thing (which I highly doubt). Let's just say this thread is a desert with few little extra additions to the top to fellow Gurus ;)

254?cb=20100307053955
    I love them so much <3

hqdefault.jpg
    I hope they look cute in The Sims 4 too ^_^

♧Fake Guru is back again♧

As a reminder please stay on topic.
    DO NOT COME IN HERE AND CAUSE ANY ARGUMENTS! I do not want my thread to be closed again.
    Thanks
    christina-kiss.gif

I officially declare myself as fake simguru!
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited August 2016
    lejoninna wrote: »
    But why? How does it make you happier to deprive someone else of something that doesn't even affect you? Really? It's not that hard to skip a life stage. It's harder to play a life stage if it doesn't even exist. How would it seem to you if I said no to a feature or a life stage that you really wanted? Life stages should be easy to skip or avoid. It would never really affect me if a life stage I didn't want to play with was included in the game. It's not very likely I would even oppose a bad feature as long as I can avoid most of it. I don't get why anyone would even think of saying no to things being added to this game, because of the nature of the game itself. I just don't get it.

No one is depriving anything from anyone by voting "no" on an unofficial poll or by saying they don't want something added to the game. This isn't a poll EA put out to get a better idea from the players if they should add this to the game or not. The only ones depriving you of anything is the developers of the game for not adding it to the game--not someone from the community voting "no" on a poll.

People have their reasons as to why they vote no, they have a right to want certain things (and not want certain things) in the game, and they are not required to give an explanation as to why they voted the way they did.

The poll is just for fun; to get an idea of what percentage of players want toddlers and what percentage doesn't with the hope that EA will take notice of the poll and how many people want toddlers (although I am sure they know by now, poll or no poll, the demand for toddlers ;):# ).

let people vote how they want and stop focusing on why there are some that are voting no (Because you are most likely never going to get a satisfying answer as to why some don't want this life stage) and be happy that there is a huge demand for toddlers, so you're not alone in wanting them added to the game.

keep-calm-and-play-sims-4-7.png

eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    NO NO NO
    [snipped because TOO big]

o:)
    yes.gif

No20Art20050425e.jpg
  • Options
    NO NO NO