The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote For The Life Of Toddlers!

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited August 2016
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    fakegurucrzy here! You should add more options to the poll.
    I voted for them to be free btw

I would if I could but I already started the poll and don't want to reset it because it will be less "accurate" if that made any sense :kiss:

(Also how many fake gurus will there be xD)

Ooooh oooh I want to be a fake guru too!

You can call me fakegurukeylime :blush:
    Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited August 2016
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    fakegurucrzy here! You should add more options to the poll.
    I voted for them to be free btw

I would if I could but I already started the poll and don't want to reset it because it will be less "accurate" if that made any sense :kiss:

(Also how many fake gurus will there be xD)

Ooooh oooh I want to be a fake guru too!

You can call me fakegurukeylime :blush:

D: #2Fake4Me
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    I'm just wondering one thing: does Ea really expect to sell any future sims games if they stop making all the life stages?

Also it makes me sad how selfish people are, that they go out of their way to not want something in the game - personally I've always been a supporter of player choices, and that pretty much everything in the game should be optional. If it's possible to add toddlers, then it's possible to make that life stage optional (by aging up or jump over completely). I don't understand that need for some simmers ask for them to never return - there are life stages I don't play much, but that doesn't mean that I don't want them in the game. And what about occult life stages - I'm sure not everyone want those - I certainly never played all of them - but I never told EA to remove them or to never add them. I think this toddler hate has gone too far. Live and let live, I say. Some simmers should just grow up and stop being so darn selfish.
    Edit: btw it's more than selfish, it's petty. It's like trying to spoil the fun for everyone else for no reason at all but because you can.

The poll however, specifically asks if YOU want toddlers, not if I would have something against having toddlers in game.
    So, it would be an out right lie if I would say yes, just to help those who do want them.
    If the poll would have asked if I would support adding toddlers, my answer would have been different. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited August 2016
    itsug wrote: »
    Aine wrote: »
    I'm just wondering one thing: does Ea really expect to sell any future sims games if they stop making all the life stages?

Also it makes me sad how selfish people are, that they go out of their way to not want something in the game - personally I've always been a supporter of player choices, and that pretty much everything in the game should be optional. If it's possible to add toddlers, then it's possible to make that life stage optional (by aging up or jump over completely). I don't understand that need for some simmers ask for them to never return - there are life stages I don't play much, but that doesn't mean that I don't want them in the game. And what about occult life stages - I'm sure not everyone want those - I certainly never played all of them - but I never told EA to remove them or to never add them. I think this toddler hate has gone too far. Live and let live, I say. Some simmers should just grow up and stop being so darn selfish.
    Edit: btw it's more than selfish, it's petty. It's like trying to spoil the fun for everyone else for no reason at all but because you can.

The poll however, specifically asks if YOU want toddlers, not if I would have something against having toddlers in game.
    So, it would be an out right lie if I would say yes, just to help those who do want them.
    If the poll would have asked if I would support adding toddlers, my answer would have been different. :)

I'm not talking about semantics though. I understand you can see it that way, but to me, it's the same as saying you don't want them in the game, since maxis can't make a game just for you, anything you want or don't want in the game will have to apply to everybody.
    I think the whole discussion is going down the wrong path - it should be about how to implement all life stages, not if we should have them or not.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,467 Member
    I want toddlers. Thank you.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I want toddlers. Thank you.

Don't we all :D

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Free toddlers amen to that hunni
    giphy.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Made my vote *proud* Thanks for making this <3.
    Made my vote *proud* Thanks for making this <3.

No problem!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    I'm pretty sure they're aware of how much people want them by now xD Nearly everything they post on both Facebook and Twitter are filled with "Where are the toddlers!" not to the mention the countless toddler threads here as well Haha

I never cared for them but I know how much they mean to many players so I hope they get them one day and if they do come back I'd hope they're better than they used to be. My thought is, the longer it takes the better it'll be! :3

Yep. I've noticed that too and even posted about it on another thread. So it baffles me how @SimGuruDrake says things like this:
    And whose voices should we only be listening to? The forums? Twitter? Reddit? YouTube? Facebook? Tumblr? Snapchat? Surveys? Fan Sites? When anyone says "give people what their asking for" it almost always is just about what is being asked about here in the forums and no where else. We have to look at the bigger picture, not silos. We have to see what the common denominator is among all of the voices to see if we can't pin-point what is the most important piece of the puzzle for that particular piece of content.

When it's rather obvious what simmers in nearly all of those platforms are asking for at the moment. Or at least the majority of them. And I'm not just talking about toddlers. Also the classic EPs like Seasons, Pets, University... It's like they aren't even reading the feedback at all, so obviously they have no idea what people want.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Was wondering why the thread was closed,guess the pics of toddlers looking all useful and adorable is bad PR to a game without them.Wouldnt want the new players to know something cool existed in a previous version.I need to post a thousand Create a Style pics,and my sim in 50 different cars driving around.That would get closed fast...oh no they will see lets zap it now.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I'm in the 12% again lol and all these polls won't make toddlers show up any faster. There should be a "don't care either way" option like someone mentioned before
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Sadly, I don't think TS4 will ever have toddlers tbh.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    sorry op but my answer is no i do not went to have to deal with that nightmare age agin the only way i would not mind that age group is if i can stick them to a playpen and end of story
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    edited August 2016
    fakegurucrzy: Toddlers are still in the lead!

cNoU54v.png
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
    I'm pretty sure they're aware of how much people want them by now xD Nearly everything they post on both Facebook and Twitter are filled with "Where are the toddlers!" not to the mention the countless toddler threads here as well Haha

I never cared for them but I know how much they mean to many players so I hope they get them one day and if they do come back I'd hope they're better than they used to be. My thought is, the longer it takes the better it'll be! :3

Yep. I've noticed that too and even posted about it on another thread. So it baffles me how @SimGuruDrake says things like this:
    And whose voices should we only be listening to? The forums? Twitter? Reddit? YouTube? Facebook? Tumblr? Snapchat? Surveys? Fan Sites? When anyone says "give people what their asking for" it almost always is just about what is being asked about here in the forums and no where else. We have to look at the bigger picture, not silos. We have to see what the common denominator is among all of the voices to see if we can't pin-point what is the most important piece of the puzzle for that particular piece of content.

When it's rather obvious what simmers in nearly all of those platforms are asking for at the moment. Or at least the majority of them. And I'm not just talking about toddlers. Also the classic EPs like Seasons, Pets, University... It's like they aren't even reading the feedback at all, so obviously they have no idea what people want.

That quote is literally what made me do this thread :p

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • tasteofsweetnesstasteofsweetness Posts: 131 Member
    sam123 wrote: »
    Sadly, I don't think TS4 will ever have toddlers tbh.

Awww, Debbie Downer :( , you just gotta BELIEVE! :)o:)
    tumblr_nm1mkrBH4m1ruagyno5_1280.jpg

~tasteofsweetness - Living the Simming Life since late 2000 Sims 3~
    Christmas Cheer ~ Holiday Vibes

sorry op but my answer is no i do not went to have to deal with that nightmare age agin the only way i would not mind that age group is if i can stick them to a playpen and end of story

No need to apologize. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Arletta wrote: »

Yea but it wasn't focused on only toddlers. = )

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    I'm in the 12% again lol and all these polls won't make toddlers show up any faster. There should be a "don't care either way" option like someone mentioned before

I never said the poll will fasten the development of toddlers (that is IF they are even being worked on). More-over if you don't care then vote "no" since their presence won't matter...so no xD

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Arletta wrote: »

Oh also just to prove how strong the community is about toddlers. Since even after that poll a Guru said not much request toddlers :neutral:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I voted no because the middle option's wording is obnoxious. And no, I won't take such a poll seriously. :|
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Alyssia29Alyssia29 Posts: 128 Member
    I want toddler so bad pleaseeeee !!!!!!!!!!
    I voted no because the middle option's wording is obnoxious. And no, I won't take such a poll seriously. :|

Humor is subjective = )

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?