Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote For The Life Of Toddlers!

Comments

• angelaralstonangelaralston Posts: 13 New Member
    I don't post much but I do read a lot on this site and others and I can't see how anyone could think that people don't want toddlers. I would rather them get rid of teens then to get rid of toddlers since teens are exactly the same as young adults and young adults are exactly the same as adults. Life stages in this sims games is the worst of all sims games all you have is a object for a baby a child adult and elder ( I don't count teen or young adult because they are exactly the same) We need toddlers and the baby and teen need to be reworked.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I don't post much but I do read a lot on this site and others and I can't see how anyone could think that people don't want toddlers. I would rather them get rid of teens then to get rid of toddlers since teens are exactly the same as young adults and young adults are exactly the same as adults. Life stages in this sims games is the worst of all sims games all you have is a object for a baby a child adult and elder ( I don't count teen or young adult because they are exactly the same) We need toddlers and the baby and teen need to be reworked.

Fair reply :smile:

I myself prefer teens to toddlers but I think that they should have added an actual teen life stage rather than cloning adults.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Ifreshyeh wrote: »
    Piperbird wrote: »
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    You couldn't just reuse the results from more popular threads? Like....

These are useless.

You saw the title had toddlers...like you couldn't ignore the thread?

These comments are useless

This. This right here is why your threads get closed. I don't know if you intend it, or it just happens, but your responses ALWAYS some off as extremely rude. Try being kinder and everyone will be happier.

Besides, I am a little confused by your comment. If you want proper voting results, but you don't want the people who don't want toddlers in the thread, that is not proper results. That's only the people you wanted to vote voting, and that skews the results.

No matter how you feel, the gurus are correct. NOT everyone wants toddlers. Toddlers will come or they won't. They are aware you want them. ANOTHER 'We totally want toddlers' thread does not really help anything. It's not like the people in charge are sitting back saying 'I don't know, they don't seem to want them - WAIT! - One more thread about toddlers! That's convinced me! Welp, I guess they DO want them after all! Fire up the toddler machine!'

And, is it really OK to be a 'fake guru'?

One doesn't just come to a thread specifically titled as "Toddlers" only to disrespect the OP and throw this thread off topic for the sole purpose of getting kicks out of it.
    People don't want toddlers and want to vote for that option? Fine. Who's gonna stop them? Me? OP? No, we can't. That's why there is that option in the pole.
    But don't expect to get a polite, hold-your-tongue reply when being rude in a specific thread. And yes, calling this thread useless is rude and tiring.

THANK YOU! I really appreciate that <3
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I can't imagine why your threads get closed. (Just so you know, sarcasm)
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Probably bc people make comments to derail the thread. Like yours

:) Thanks for the constructive comment that isn't there to flame-bait and de-rail the thread! <3

(Just so you know, definitely sarcasm with a little bit of topping)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Which you just added to. So, thank you for continuing the derailment.

Please leave. Like now. I do not want my thread closed because of some foolish person.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

I'm not gonna feed this troll and i hope you don't either @Wulfsimmer

Instead: Have you thought about putting this poll up on reddit/FB/other places? I'd like to see how many people you can get to vote in it.

Instead: Have you thought about putting this poll up on reddit/FB/other places? I'd like to see how many people you can get to vote in it.

I will put it up on Reddit! I am sure though that no one will vote on Facebook so won't bother :P

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Thanks, that little tidbit just hits the spot. Feed me, Seymour!
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    You should set a goal of over 25,000 votes, see if you can beat the other massive poll that was going around. Here I'll help! +1 vote for yes :mrgreen:
    You should set a goal of over 25,000 votes, see if you can beat the other massive poll that was going around. Here I'll help! +1 vote for yes :mrgreen:

Ooooh :o I don't think that is possible though xD Still haven't even reached 500!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

I will put it up on Reddit! I am sure though that no one will vote on Facebook so won't bother :P

There was an extensive poll done like a week ago? It wasn't for toddlers just TS4 in general but it got a surprising number of participants. I think it'd be cool if we can get those numbers up there.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yeah it is always that one wants to ruin it for everyone and get threads closed
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Yeah it is always that one wants to ruin it for everyone and get threads closed

Agreed...I will try and PM @SimGuruDrake and @SimStaffBethelle if it happens though. They are both nice =)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

There was an extensive poll done like a week ago? It wasn't for toddlers just TS4 in general but it got a surprising number of participants. I think it'd be cool if we can get those numbers up there.

Yeah, OP you should change the title of the thread to something like: 'The Unofficial Toddler Census' , to attract more people, and it should look really formal and official to make a good impression on the Guru's. :smiley:

I reckon it could get well over 25,000 votes if you spread it around on various social media sites.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm just wondering one thing: does Ea really expect to sell any future sims games if they stop making all the life stages?

Also it makes me sad how selfish people are, that they go out of their way to not want something in the game - personally I've always been a supporter of player choices, and that pretty much everything in the game should be optional. If it's possible to add toddlers, then it's possible to make that life stage optional (by aging up or jump over completely). I don't understand that need for some simmers ask for them to never return - there are life stages I don't play much, but that doesn't mean that I don't want them in the game. And what about occult life stages - I'm sure not everyone want those - I certainly never played all of them - but I never told EA to remove them or to never add them. I think this toddler hate has gone too far. Live and let live, I say. Some simmers should just grow up and stop being so darn selfish.
    Edit: btw it's more than selfish, it's petty. It's like trying to spoil the fun for everyone else for no reason at all but because you can.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    it wont let me vote no again :/
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    it wont let me vote no again :/

Question: would it be enough to just make toddlers optional, that you could jump over the life stage for example? Why would you want to spoil the game for others?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    I usually aged toddlers up, so whether or not they in the game does not affect me, but if others want them, I hope they get them. That's a yes vote.

Yeah, OP you should change the title of the thread to something like: 'The Unofficial Toddler Census' , to attract more people, and it should look really formal and official to make a good impression on the Guru's. :smiley:

I reckon it could get well over 25,000 votes if you spread it around on various social media sites.

Trying my best :sweat_smile:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    edited August 2016
    fakegurucrzy here! You should add more options to the poll.
    I voted for them to be free btw
    Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
    edited August 2016
    fakegurucrzy here! You should add more options to the poll.
    I voted for them to be free btw

I would if I could but I already started the poll and don't want to reset it because it will be less "accurate" if that made any sense :kiss:

(Also how many fake gurus will there be xD)
    Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    iam as fake of a guru right now as you are

No...there can only be 1 Fake Guru >.>

you are not a presistent fake guru hence you only add it when you post where as i have it on my sig

thus iam the only real fake guru ;)

You only added that after I made this thread ;)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?