Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote For The Life Of Toddlers!

1234568...Next

Comments

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Also anything can be considered as a topic so ?
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    A census is not an accounting of a topic. It's an official count of a population. Which is not what this topic technically is though. :D
    A census is not an accounting of a topic. It's an official count of a population. Which is not what this topic technically is though. :D

I actually didn't want to put Census in the title but someone told me to so I just put it

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Well, they clearly don't know what a census is. Although I'd have to say, an actual census would probably be fun. If it hasn't been done already.
    Census:
    an official count or survey, especially of a population.

It can be any survey/poll but it is MAINLY for population so title is actually correct to an extent.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    It's more often than not a count of population, which is what a lot of people use that word for. To an extent, it may be correct if you want to rely on strict dictionary definition, but to an extent not correct when you consider that most people associate it with counting a population. But hey, as you said, someone told you what to name it.
    But I mean, if you want to go on strict definition, Merriam-Webster has:

a count of the population and a property evaluation in Rome.
    a usually complete enumeration of a population; specifically: a periodic governmental enumeration of a population.

with the simple definition being: the official process of counting the number of people in a country, city, or town and collecting information about them.

*shrug*
    But I mean, if you want to go on strict definition, Merriam-Webster has:

a count of the population and a property evaluation in Rome.
    a usually complete enumeration of a population; specifically: a periodic governmental enumeration of a population.

with the simple definition being: the official process of counting the number of people in a country, city, or town and collecting information about them.

*shrug*

I actually just went on Google and found it xD Well it isn't a big issue so will change it

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    I have voted for the first option. Hope EA finally listens to us
  • hailey080702hailey080702 Posts: 47 Member
    I think in order for us to get toddlers, we would have to get them with an expansion pack, since it's such a big concept. I don't think they will give them to us for free :D But I still voted yes!
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    YES. Toddlers would bring new life into the game.. It needs it too!
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    I would love toddlers. Even if I wasn't a family/generational player, it would still bother me knowing that the life stages are incomplete.
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I think in order for us to get toddlers, we would have to get them with an expansion pack, since it's such a big concept. I don't think they will give them to us for free :D But I still voted yes!

But (I think) the problem with that, is it will limit toddlers to that expansion. Or so I've heard.
    The way young adults were limited to University.
    Now wouldn't that just end up a disaster?
    Unless they know a way past that?... :(

But (I think) the problem with that, is it will limit toddlers to that expansion. Or so I've heard.

That's a pretty good point. Maybe they're finding a way to make it work? Or hey, you never know, they may one day announce "hey, just fyi, here's a free update and there are toddlers in it." That would work too. But yeah, good point on the expansion limit.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited August 2016
    @wulfsimmer You're welcome M8.

That was what you were talking about? :D

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Maybe you could also send toddlers to University?

I mean if there is a toddler EP and then a University EP someone could create a mod to have a day care centre for toddlers using the University setting?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    YES!!!