Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Cameron Lewis (from the Spotless Sims household) was playing cards with Kyra Anello out on the patio when he flew into a rage...because of a windchime.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member

@Daephene and @AlwaysAsking , thank you :)
    @Becka28 , hih, sugary is good :P Sweet and hilarious proposal pics :D

My game.. past few days I have been helping a friend to test a new mod. I needed to play quite a some time to test it fully, so I made a new save, downloaded random sim from gallery to be my tester. I haven't even taken pictures (weiiirrrddd.. to NOT press C every other second, lol).
    Tester sim has aging off, but rest of the sims have fast aging on, means things are happening pretty fast at the backround, at least to me who usually plays with long age span.

However, yesterday's events reminded me of Becka's pictures, so I took couple of pics.

7ebOg26.jpg
    HEY Vlad!! Get out! It is not your moment! My sims is trying to get her first star level here! BLEH!

And couple of minutes later, new interruption...

qBt1eMa.jpg
    Moira! Out of all places you decide to die in here??? Of course all guests gathered around her to cry and later to mourn her urn. :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited January 2020
    For the last week or so, I've been building a house for my Yu-Gi-Oh Sims (plus my Simself and one of my OCs- we're their staying-in-character instructors, XD). I finished it today, and I think I like how it turned out.

01-15-20_103033nbspPM_zpslm3r1a0d.png

Prior to saving the new house to my library and placing it on top of the old one hoping that no one will notice moving day...
    Yugi and Tristan were both uncomfortable with the amount of mouldy food in the kitchen (Yugi even had an uncharacteristic meltdown over it), so I told both of them to write about it. Tristan wrote a couple of words and then burst into tears. Meebling microwaves, I had no idea it was that bad. Poor cornflake. 😟 01-12-20_120501nbspAM_zpsicg5hvf9.png
    Téa invited a couple of randoms over after school, and I found Joey talking to one of them outside. Despite the trait conflict (okay, the conflict between her traits - neat and gloomy - and the ones I'd probably give Joey if we had more trait slots [are you listening, EA?]), they got along pretty well!
    01-12-20_122323nbspAM_zpsdh2jyu6m.png
    Post edited by AyKooChao on
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member

@CheesySimsLover

Oh my gosh! What a disaster! Did Dawson get to spend the night, or did Shari scare him off? Just when Marlon made an effort to see him 😔

The grave and boy's bedroom are both quite strange though.

Nope, he didn't.

I played last night for three hours - the longest Simming session I've had in ages.

Dawson and Dakota bonded in the middle of the night after they both woke up from monsters under the bed.
    iOQsMbh.png

They decided to make a snowpal - thankfully their parents didn't catch them outside at 4 in the morning!
    MQnz8zO.png

The kids (and their grandpa) spent the next day with their cousins. Dakota got to meet her new stepcousin, Jenna. What's interesting is Jenna's biological father is Marlon's brother (Dawson's uncle, who he's never met). It looks like both the Pancakes boys are absent fathers. Luckily little Jenna has a stepfather who loves her and treats her like his own! (Dawson and Dakota's uncle, Connor). We asked Jenna's stepsister, Brianna, what she thought of her new stepsister, and she said she's pretty cool.
    Bjmht8v.png;

Jenna & Stepdaddy Connor
    MEPRmwm.png

Dawson had a birthday! He's a teenager now.

sOdOiJ0.png

Winterfest came! Dakota was so excited to open presents.
    hRDRaQM.png

But she kept getting lame gifts like lumps of clay. Someone even gave her coal. :( She so deserved better. Everyone else got awesome gifts. Her dad, Damian, got a new computer, which will help his budding career in social media.

eyB6vTC.png
    NZQ9xAC.png

Family and friends came over to celebrate the holiday.

SvZuaRu.png

Dakota had a special gift for little Jenna -- a toy she no longer needed.

9CqXtzp.png

And that's all for now. I'll share what happened next later. :smiley:

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k lots of ideas to try ha.

So I spent a little time with my other uni sims.
    NDlTO11l.png
    Hugo looking over his life so far, after the birth of his twins with Cori, Ariella (Rell) and Ezra (Ez).
    C7CXlGjl.png
    I had them come visit since I couldn't find a way to give Becca her award guess we'll say Becca gave it to them she'll aim for another.
    zEXbEY5l.png
    Since you can't add tots to clubs I found you can invite them over to apartments and go down and collect them lol.
    tVkpCJRl.png
    The family is all together <3
    LLNsKEhl.png
    Two types of mothers, one will protect you from everything the other is waiting to see what you can do on you're own both good and bad in their own way. Cori is also wearing her work attire I cheated to fix.
    QL2SZtcl.png
    Ez delighted watching his daddy work, he didn't get to spend as much time with this as he wanted in college.
    vrEOcudl.png
    I briefly moved over to Lilith who had a kid, Brent is technically older than they are but I didn't bother to look in his mother will let his father Salim see him but she can't wait to see what she gets from Bjorn who brought this fake child on himself.
    BUl7b36l.png
    It was rememberance day I was checking to see if Cori could send Becca's award to her and she couldn't Becca did however, send a camera to Julia who is still bitter she lost her and gave it to her brat who was upset about that just like he was upset his tablet wasn't good enough.

So yeah..fun though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

This cracked me up! :lol:
    8YsbKV9.png
    I wasn't sure how long pet pregnancy are, but Duchess already went into labor and gave birth two kittens, both boys.
    RaT7BQw.png

Oliver
    yzoPCJP.png

Simba
    ig1t1ib.png

Autumn already found a favorite.
    R7AzrYK.png

"Good job, girl. You're going to be good mother."
    "Meow." (Better than you.)
    vkHNZJ9.png

Cute moments with the feline family.
    8qrzYj5.png
    M4ciDIN.png
    m9YEbiT.png

Dylan baking some goods for the kids and their friends.
    jhRMh6f.png

Calista made a bff with Peter Berry, and Nyx got really jealous of this.
    ahu9hsU.png
    G2CszwQ.png

"Who wants some Marshmallow Squares?"
    "We do!"
    i5keeSp.png

Autumn made a new friend named Axel Downing.
    DaVzM2J.png

The kids enjoyed their sweet snack.
    lkPhRJs.png
    fqoL5wC.png

"Someone has a crush on Autumn."
    "Shut up, Berry."
    0oSHjEl.png

After the kids went back home, Nyx argued with Autumn about her being the special child because of she was chosen to be the heiress of the family.
    QQIQJqC.png
    UQa63bP.png

Atlas had a talk with Nyx for being mean to her sister.
    b5p1ZmJ.png

Curtis came by with his good friend, Francesca.
    oBGLN6V.png

Selfie with a vampire celebrity.
    htkNged.png
    hz3x66o.png

Francesca got to meet Atlas for the first time.
    xzUOWt6.png

Duchess the Guard Cat.
    Uknd9iV.png

The kids went to bed early for school, and Duchess was watching over Calista and looking out for Cthulhu.
    "Meow." (Sweet dreams, child. I'll make sure Cthulhu won't disturb you again.)
    5uKwy0a.png
    clsVZWL.png

Random Moment
    Whoever thought being a father can be tiring.
    xOcEqXn.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    What to do now?

49358387183_1df62c7bc5_c.jpg
    I went to the gym to sort the thoughts in my head. Everything happened so quickly.
    Would mum & Jimin continue to live in the family house with me?
    Where is dad living now?
    I know I will move together with my boyfriend when he become a young adult.
    What to do right now?

49359051552_90d9716f67_c.jpg
    I met dad at the flea market.
    He looked so upset, angry and sad. He told me he is living in a small home in Oasis springs for now.

49358387053_7ea38d9503_c.jpg
    He told me, he thought we lived a happy family life. What happened yesterday deeply hurt his feelings.

49359051432_d858521afc_c.jpg
    It is the first time I have seen my dad cry like this. Tried my best to comfort him.

49358847256_a6665bf574_c.jpg
    I told him, he will be ok. Someday he might find a beautiful woman and fall in love.
    Not sure if my words made him feel any better.
    49364155031_2be036846f_c.jpg
    I went to meet Ophelia Specter & Elsa Bjergsen and told them what happened. They looked very surprised when I told them.
    49364154996_629681f92a_c.jpg
    They asked me what I am going to do now. I told them I haven’t decided yet.
    I just startet my career as a freelance writer, so I have little money. Maybe I should live in my childhood home until I have earned som money.
    They told me they will support me through this.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2020
    This cracked me up! :lol:
    8YsbKV9.png
    I wasn't sure how long pet pregnancy are, but Duchess already went into labor and gave birth two kittens, both boys.
    RaT7BQw.png

Oliver
    yzoPCJP.png

Simba
    ig1t1ib.png

Autumn already found a favorite.
    R7AzrYK.png

"Good job, girl. You're going to be good mother."
    "Meow." (Better than you.)
    vkHNZJ9.png

Cute moments with the feline family.
    8qrzYj5.png
    M4ciDIN.png
    m9YEbiT.png

Dylan baking some goods for the kids and their friends.
    jhRMh6f.png

Calista made a bff with Peter Berry, and Nyx got really jealous of this.
    ahu9hsU.png
    G2CszwQ.png

"Who wants some Marshmallow Squares?"
    "We do!"
    i5keeSp.png

Autumn made a new friend named Axel Downing.
    DaVzM2J.png

The kids enjoyed their sweet snack.
    lkPhRJs.png
    fqoL5wC.png

"Someone has a crush on Autumn."
    "Shut up, Berry."
    0oSHjEl.png

After the kids went back home, Nyx argued with Autumn about her being the special child because of she was chosen to be the heiress of the family.
    QQIQJqC.png
    UQa63bP.png

Atlas had a talk with Nyx for being mean to her sister.
    b5p1ZmJ.png

Curtis came by with his good friend, Francesca.
    oBGLN6V.png

Selfie with a vampire celebrity.
    htkNged.png
    hz3x66o.png

Francesca got to meet Atlas for the first time.
    xzUOWt6.png

Duchess the Guard Cat.
    Uknd9iV.png

The kids went to bed early for school, and Duchess was watching over Calista and looking out for Cthulhu.
    "Meow." (Sweet dreams, child. I'll make sure Cthulhu won't disturb you again.)
    5uKwy0a.png
    clsVZWL.png

Random Moment
    Whoever thought being a father can be tiring.
    xOcEqXn.png

The little tiger kitten is precious. :heart: I love the little cheetah colored kitten. It makes me want to go find a mate for my sims' female cat. She's always in heat, so I either need to find her a boyfriend or fix her, lol. I think one of my sim family's friends is a crazy cat lady; it's time my family pays her a visit with our cat.

ETA: This is Tofu. My sims got her as a kitten. She was a kitten of their cousins' cats.

Toddler Dakota with Kitten Tofu
    0GtU6NA.png

She was sick in my last simming session, so we took her to the vet at 6 a.m. The vet was surprisingly busy at that hour. So busy that they apparently had to pair up cats. The other cat happened to belong to one of my sims' friends, the crazy cat lady. Didn't check if it was a male or female, but a possible father for Tofu's kittens?

zB9aQCt.png
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    @haneul I do use Reshade, but I also edit my pictures - I turned on an even brighter vibrancy within my Reshade for a while but for gameplay, it ended up just being too much - also because of the UI becoming super vibrant, hehe. Thanks for the congrats!

@Jase Thank you so much for the compliment!!

So my game... after resurrecting The Mother in StrangerVille and asking for some Stage 3 Weirdness again, I finally, after some months, asked The Mother for normalcy - not yet actually defeating her, mind you.
    The game apparently didn't agree with my request for normalcy, though, and so the Stage 3 clouds lingered even after repairing the game; as did off-bounds plants. I was initially a little frustrated with it... until I realized just how pretty a StrangerVille with normal skies, but still those looming clouds can be!

E5TxjQA.png
    Z0xC8GX.png
    L98nYe7.png

f1mKptz.png
    MBrsYHn.png
    xCQIbzo.png
    OQNeXkE.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    KingmiamiKingmiami Posts: 5 New Member
    Not much. My cat threw up everywhere and then the game crashed.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I’ll add comments soon!
    Here’s whats been happening with my sim family lately. So, I’ve been playing my alien family, the Fontenots. They decided they were going to take a weekend trip to Sulani.
    Of course they do the usual beach stuff
    Aunt Vivienne swimming pZvE4AZ.png
    Gage combing the beach for shells QTOucUc.png
    Clint and his wife Rosie just finished building some sand sculptures. They both made baby turtles. Great minds think alike :)IqO2bGC.png
    Clint has been teaching toddler Grace some new words. lfH8F9m.png
    Vivienne, who is a famous actress, was talking to her sister-in-law Rosie and a life guard, when a random fan came up and fainted.
    pQIP2rh.png
    The life guard then got down on his knees and started showboating. There was a lot going on in this picture vWsl6iE.png
    They just moved into their new house!! I need to post pictures of the actual house
    Rosie tucks her daughter in for the night T1PM22d.png
    Gage loves his new bedroom and cool nightlite GbmGCQw.png
    The family enjoys breakfast in their new kitchen and dining room BojSuht.png
    Well Clint didn’t, he's on diaper duty this morning. Little Grace isn’t potty trained yet lol 2X2fgVi.png
    Gage entertains his kid sister with a funny joke dM5yywH.png
    Rosie has a lot of work ahead of her, she needs to get a head start on her new garden area. She starts by bonding with her bees and tending the hives
    tEAwkEu.png
    Meanwhile Clint gets to work on his rocket B4bAspv.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hi its me again lol! Pretty dang proud of this house, it took me forever to decorate and landscape. I just recreated this house from one I made on console a long time ago. I loved it so much I wanted to bring it on my pc! Its basically just the roomies house (the one were Zoe Patel lives) with some changes of the floorplan and redecorating.
    zQ0ErgO.png
    GlzrRO1.png
    Clint is decided to dash around the house to enjoy the landscaping. I figured being in the desert, Rosie would use a lot of succulent plants for her landscaping
    OEQMpVh.png
    And some alien plants from Sixam for Clint eFTIlXj.png
    More succulents around the back of the house 5Xo09O9.png
    And some alient plants in the back :)K25Wsir.png
    Rocket room and a little bit of the back yard with garden planters
    WrfyhDm.png
    Glass roofed activity shed Q1FhRvI.png
    Clint likes to build stuff, and Rosie likes flower arranging and painting TlyS5cq.png
    Living room and dining area bd215NW.png
    Kitchen HpL3fKB.png
    qOTWSJy.png
    Laundry room e7iQLGC.png
    Kids corner SXM6bmK.png
    Grace the toddler’s nursery room bAeIPpr.png
    Her brother had to barge in to play with the doll house HiVChLE.png
    Gage’s room is really cool! I loaded it up with every alien or space themed decoration I could find 1LwgD54.png
    Dad’s career in the astronaut opened up the solar system ceiling light!
    fHd2qti.png
    Clint and Rosie’s room. The rose bush was clipping through the wall lol vDtbSLv.png
    Clint’s dresser with more pollinator/alien decor ezAFhFL.png
    I absolutely love the ufo light from the Strangerville pack. It has to be sized down though to fit
    Estwpfl.png
    There’s 3 bathrooms but who wants to see that. Aunt Vivienne has a bedroom suite in the building at the opposite end of the lot. She’s an actress so I used a lot from Get Famous. There's also a large empty room for additional family.
    jOcWIVh.png
    F15cvM1.png
    That’s it:)
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Screenshots from my *almost* 5 yr old's game.

LUJhA8o.png

She kind of messed up this house...

0s7ewwJ.png

It was a house from the gallery but she changed things and her sims couldn't even get into the house anymore.

I convinced her to let me put in a new house from my library.

zKrnwza.png

She LIKES pink.

C7FB6jY.png

Except she decided to make her hair red. She constantly goes into CAS to give them new outfits and hair. :joy:
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    One of my own sims got a cameo in a simlit by @TheLegacyStory ! She's pretty epic in writing her storylines. <3 The sim in question is Cameron Cole, eldest son of Ryan and Katherine Cole. Cam is now in his second 'year' of college and dating a very pretty actress named Marcella Willett(made by TLC)

*close-up of my avi*
    49392207163_1b8150d8f5_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2022
    Thorne and Don Part 18

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

And so.... Thorne and Don flew to Hawaii:

"Thorne? Is this where we're staying? Right here? Our house is over the ocean?"

3sFCnsH.png

"Yes Don, this is where we're staying. I know it's small, but maybe no one will find me way over here."

e2J0Nr2.png

"It's not small. Are those jet skis for us?"

7HbWC6W.png

"Yes Don, they are for us."

6rPDd9f.png

"Can we go ride them now?"

3b4PmUx.png

"Of course, but can we put our stuff in the house, and put swimming suits on first?"

p1hfsNW.png

"Can you hurry?"

B4KsCpw.png

Spoiler for Part 1

Thorne laughed, and they quickly got ready, and onto the jet skis.

OwZbqLt.png

LWmo02w.png

zi0GQRf.png

ZDNUwzl.png

T6wKdJH.png

As0ry5R.png

Every day was more beautiful. "Don? Come here for a minute, please."

qp9drNh.png

"Why? What do you want?"

8gT3Mcg.png

"You."

JJNaiJY.png

"Oh"

Frhktkb.png

Every day Thorne worked as hard as he could to get Don to tell him that he loved him. "Do you like Hawaii?"

oy4UqyI.png

"Yeah, it's cool."

a7V1t56.png

"Are you happy?"

LSwjFLR.png

Unfortunately Don was a many of few words, "Yeah.”

F5ZbWZJ.png

Maybe it was working on Don. "Are you ok now?"

tNcCScp.png

"Yeah, I'm warm again."

FgL6Bv1.png

"Good."

ai9CjqF.png

"Thorne! Stop. c'mon, stop"

WR8UGrq.png

"No, you're cute when you squirm."

YLGagzv.png

"C'mon!"

pkHOMV0.png

"Ok, I'll stop, if you come over here."

TEIxxKE.png

"Ok."

dspSPPr.png

But still no, “I love you.”

bX32VL4.png

"Are you happy?"

Z0QBwr1.png

"Uh huh, super happy."

iX7tCUY.png

"Are you tired?"

fSo0u8v.png

"Kinda."

Z0QBwr1.png

"Let's lay down. I'll lay down with you."

Absolutely no hint of “I love you.”

OtLcIsx.png

"It's nice here, isn't it?"

mgjJCPn.png

"Yeah, how come there's no one else out here?"

b1veBJl.png

"No one else knows about this place."

NZSmLKx.png

"Then we should make a sand castle"

N9oEITJ.png

"Thorne, how is a sandcastle turning you on?"

WRGJHMX.png

"Don, you're turning me on."

bhoQbsD.png

But still no "I love you" from Don.

1EP9Z1T.png

“Are you sketching me again?”

R2mdqEZ.png

“Yeah, I always sketch you”

Ih7ZZcX.png

"Why just me?" Thorne asked. He has to say he loves me now, was Thorne's thought.

QMuWyud.png

"You're the only person I ever see."

Yikes! Burn!

EOyJ8z7.png

“Thorne, this is a volcano. I don’t think you’re supposed to stand by a volcano”

k9JI9Qo.png

“We’ll be fine if we’re only here for a minute.”

Ys3qwOL.png

“See, I’m ok, just take a picture of me quick.”

EJRCazf.png

“Now I’ll take one of you.”

yLzsn8g.png

“Are you ok now? Let’s take one together.”

80XlhBI.png

“Thorne? Thorne, wait up!”

6ZsAMZE.png

“Why are we by a waterfall? It’s really loud here.”

ockPwQa.png

“Don’t worry Buddy, you’re going to love it here.”

Erxfc8T.png

“There’s lots we can do.”

TqZOAFp.png

“C’mon, come with me Baby.”

2CzCn2j.png

IHT4yrp.png

“See? I told you you’d love it.”

1bHMGbU.png

“Yeah, I did.”

But no “I love you.”

Q2XqmN5.png

One day while out jet skiing Don saw a pod of dolphins. Thorne had told him that the dolphins here were friendly. So Don got off of his jet ski to try to call for one, and it worked!

pX8FzgX.png

He couldn’t believe it!

jO5rHr1.png

He was hoping Thorne would notice, and come to see it too.

0htypsP.png

Thorne did notice, and he swam closer, but not as close as Don. He didn’t want to scare the dolphin away.

y101LiP.png

This trip was all about Don. Making Don feel happy and loved was the goal.

GSgt7fk.png

Eventually the dolphin swam away.

evvCA3g.png

But Don didn’t get away from Thorne.

guapdCV.png

“Want to go to that beach? It’s kind of fun, and there’s no one around.”

iMClGlg.png

“Thorne! Look! Swings! Will you swing with me?”

nNOsWB8.png

hMz5od4.png

“Wanna lay out in the sun for a while? There’s too much shade at our place.”

k92YD4g.png

“Thorne? This is boring.”

HawcaHF.png

“Don, it’s like you’re four, honestly. Ok, let’s go.”

Qm4ftZg.png

“Ok, are you happier now Babe? Not bored anymore?”

K5kjLNi.png

“Uh huh, I’m better now.”

qLczN0p.png

“It’s a good thing you’re adorable Don.”

9oGOP7x.png

“I’m going to run over to that little market, you’ll be ok here sketching on your sketch pad, right?”

lTiJPXD.png

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

“Ok, I’ll see you soon,” Thorne said. “I love you.”

“Ok, see ya,” Don answered.

fdgYhEd.png

Part Two

“Oh, hey, yeah, it’s great to meet a fan. Thanks!”

4pfJJkK.png

“Oh, you saw me perform in Boston last month? Great! I hope you had fun.”

qPSVgxA.png

Spoiler for part 2

“Of course! Hugs are on the house. Anything for my fans,”

ERBGi8G.png

nWWJlnH.png

“You read that article? What’d you think of the backstory of my Sunset song?”

4q0fKYu.png

“Well of course! Come on over! My fans are the best fans.”

ZSWxCiB.png

“You missed out on my autograph session? That’s rough! I can sign something for you now.”

xKn7TMT.png

T9UhLcg.png

“Whoa, c’mon Bud, no tears, I’m no hero. Just Thorne Bailey.”

5oW4mCU.png

y1vIy82.png

fJlPcHI.png

“Yeah, of course I can hang out. I’m not in any rush.”

TQxEByz.png

wkvc0EB.png

“Holy Hell.”

wFlEVN9.png

kmAVJR8.png

“Don! Wait! What’s up?”

KAf5gW5.png

“You said you’d be ok back at our place.”

SIzHG7f.png

“ ……….. “

Qph1dFT.png

“Don, c’mon Babe, there’s nothing going on here. You shouldn’t have come looking for me.”

YH6Pjn7.png

“Thorne, there’s somethin’ goin’ on here, and you know it.”

hyFPL3m.png

“Follow me.”

BtOpmVm.png

“What the Hell Don? Why are you here? Why did you follow me? What if someone sees us together!?”

OusRHzj.png

“Yeah Thorne! What if someone sees us together? Are you afraid to be seen with me? I’m not good enough for you?”

dNZafov.png

“That has Nothing to do with it! And you know that! You told me you didn’t want to give interviews or have your picture taken. It’s You who doesn’t want to be seen with me!”

WEIUInD.png

“Maybe ‘cause you never said you’d be half naked, lettin’ sleazy people hang all over you! If I’d known that, hell yeah, I’d give interviews!

8939CsX.png

"You also never told me you're a liar! This doesn't look like a market to me Thorne. I know what those slimeballs were doing! They were whispering their room numbers to you! I would know! I've done it!"

RnQKKz1.png

“Don! This isn’t how this works!”

CozxkpY.png

“I’m a super star! This is an act!”

5BggBt6.png

“So knock it off! Or I’ll knock it off for you!”

JQgDiAj.png

“Threaten me again Thorne! Go ahead! Try it!”

YapPsmh.png

“If you hurt this baby you will die, and I can do it! You don’t know me! You have no idea what I can do to you!!”

xYyH2yN.png

“Oh God, No! No Don, I didn’t mean it like that! I’d never hurt our baby! Never!”

Mo3mUEm.png

“Yeah, well … that’s what you said! That’s what I heard! You don’t get to just take that back like it meant nothing!”

BNzgPTP.png

“Please.. please Don … that’s not what I meant! I’m sorry! Please, come with me, come back to our place.”

Ai96v6R.png

“I can fix this Don, ok? I swear, I can fix it.”

Sh3dKvY.png

Continued here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AelisahAelisah Posts: 11 New Member
    I've recently restarted my favorite sim Ava Lynn.. Street troublemaker who wants to become famous singing.

I love that sim for her flawed personality I created her. So day 4 that I play her.. She's staying in her boyfriend's -Dirk- appartment with her accident daughter Star Lynn. They spent new year together, celebrated his birthday and went to the starlight accolades. There he proposed to her, to which she said yes.. Her life was getting a massive turn !

Well I also got new mods installed that could spice up her life, I'm a bit new to sims 4 AND mods so I don't really know everything.. I got Life Tragedies mod put on very slow, to maybe one day spice her life up a bit.
    This nanny forced herself in the appartment.. sometimes strangers would do this and she kept on following Ava offering her services as a nanny. I didn't feel the need to so I rejected her offer.
    She then grabbed Ava and slit her throat. I kid you not, I started screaming IRL calling for my boyfriend haha.
    MY FAVORITE SIM JUST GOT MURDERED

I contemplated what to do because she was so young and I didn't expect anything to happen so soon haha. But I really like to go with the flow with stories + I had a continuation - Star Lynn. So it wasen't like it would mean the end..

So I attempted her fiance to plead for Ava but without success.. The nanny started to follow her boyfriend offering the same thing ! I got scared if I accepted her offer she would kill Star so I rejected.. Hoping it was an RNG thing and she would go away. Then he got murdered too !
    By this time, the little one woke up, and saw them both lying on the floor and she was super sad. It broke my heart.

The nanny started walking to her and she walked away from her - she knew it in her instinct for sure. & then the game ended because of losing both adults. Thank god it saved Star.

She got adopted by her biological father by the game.. Who is the husband of Ava's best friend Octavia xD
    So I decided that Star is 'adopted' by Octavia, because she's such a sweet girl who puts others before herself and little Star now traumatized by the murders she experienced... To be continued !!

-------------

After all this I looked into the mod further.. Because I knew there would be killers around, but I didn't know it would come up like this etc. And I learned I should have just ignored the nanny XD

But It's ok, lesson learned ! Although my favorite sim is now dead, I have a perfect tragic base set for my upcoming STAR.
    Especially when or IF Octavia is ever going to find out that Star awkwardly similar to Thorne.. They have the exact same eyes after all :smirk:
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Ellupelluellu man, that Vlad, what an attention seeker! RIP to Moira, though.

@DeafSimmer oof, I'm not sure I trust Janet just based on her place smelling weird! And yeah, uh, bank robbery is a bit of an extreme, yes.

@CheesySimsLover there's no time like 4 AM for snowpals, really ;) Poor Dakota, not getting a proper gift, though!

@DarkAngel1994 oh my, good luck to the mean kid ;D The kittens are so cute!! Duchess is such a good guardcat, and sleepy Piccolo is a mood ;)

@CheesySimsLover oh goodness Tofu is precious! Hope she's feeling better! (Apparently that happens a ton with rotations - switch into a household with pets and they'll all be sick when you get back!)

@Firande ooh, it does have a nice aesthetic! Strangerville is a very fun location for scenery, really.

@sarabeth2984 looks great! I love the warm furniture and the area with the rocket.

@AlwaysAsking okay that holiday place is pretty dang cool XD Not gonna lie, laughing at Thorne's desperate attempt to get Don to say the three little words. Oooh, identified at the bar, whoops! Ohhh, drama!
  • Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    My stylist sim married Christian Harp, they had a small private wedding at his home with only the bride's family (because he is not related to anyone in the game). After a few in-games, their first son was born.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Celticgamer0 I am always changing aging for different saves and then having aging accidents I have to fix.

@Nushnushganay "nice?" avatar - gave me a giggle. I will have to catch up - but it sounds like Morgan is continuing to act out. SHe is always the one making questionable decisions if only as an NPC in my games. I need to catch up and do a longer comment.

@TheLastStar I love the pose you made for Morgyn - it really suits him as a sim.

@DinowCookie love your museum - must have taken so much work. You RL job sounds so interesting.

@HillyBeth I love your alpha cc skills - Cameron and Elizabeth look real :)

@BlueSeaWaves Christopher got chief - awesome! I have never worked the careerthrough that far. I get fed up at the bugginess (I now have renewed hope from the survey that they may fix it someday).

@RedDestiny92 wow elder one Morgyn is a sfascinating and enigmatic a sim as younger Morgyn is. I love him.

@DarkAngel1994 awwwww those first 6 shots of your couple waking up - made me feel all mushy inside. (I seriously need some poses). Congratulations to Duchess

@DeafSimmer really enjoying Nathan's storyline - can't wait to see what happens for him next.

@AlwaysAsking I am so sorry you had hives. Don't mess too much with your Ian and Lawrence chapters <3 . I am glad you posted both Luna/ Simeon and Don/ Thorne as I was waiting to hear about both of these. As I said above I will try and do some longer comments tomorrow.

@sarabeth2984 Yay more CLinton - I like him and his story. (I think its really original.)

@Koteyka short comments all around today. Kalani is so adorable I couldn't resist her if I was Tony (or myself LOL). Didn't expect the story to go that way - could see Pepper was going to be someone important but couldn't work out what. That is an enormous thing to offer someone - to carry a baby for them. Peter will be an amazing older brother.

@Firande Your shots as always are stunning. I loved the one you posted in the other thread of your dog saying it looked like an adventure novel cover. You make me want to own Strangerville.

UPDATE:
    This is at the suggestion of Alwaysasking. I have a sim in my game her looks alost exactly like her Ian whom I have been calling Fake Ian. She suggested I download a copy of Lawrence and see where it goes. (I downloaded a doppelganger not the exact Lawrence as a fake Ian deserves a fake Lawrence).

Here is Fake Ian - otherwise known as Colton Bourke. He is rockin' his situational outfit and being sad and lonely at the romance festival.
    GiqXjFl.png?1

Colton is a police officer. (real Ian is ex- military but I don't have that pack - its a uniform anyway).
    CJvd2Fy.png?1
    Not a very good one - this cute little teen beat him up and won.
    ibU0Btk.png?1
    He booked her anyway.
    YnIjlCH.png?1
    He also struggles to solve crimes. Diego got a cameo as a witness.
    CX9e4J3.png?1
    db5GfjU.png
    This is one of the officers who help him at the scene. Those of you who remember my sim Fabian - yes this is him (my MCC loves to pull him in from the library). No wonder they struggle to solve crimes.
    CgVq8XD.png?1
    Colton went to lots all over the world before he bumped into Fake Lawrence (lorenzo) one house away from his own. Nothing romantic happened but their friendship grew really quickly.
    WdRMt9B.png?1

The next day Lorenzo called and asked Colton for coffee as friends.
    One second , the world is empty then sim spawn explosion.
    6oRHdLH.png?1
    They were both really awkward at first..
    rConAkJ.png?1
    But they became good friends really quickly.
    7Xgbnxm.png?1
    Women are starting to look at Lorenzo as if he is Lawrence.
    6Re9QyB.png?1
    Finally Colton took a chance and confessed his attraction to Lorenzo. He was really pleased when Lorenzo flirted back.
    TfWgmLA.png?1
    Unfortunately Lorenzo had begun to draw a crowd.
    6DI2Xia.png?1
    How on earth do you play Lawrence @AlwaysAsking ? These are 3 of the straightest men in the game and they wouldn't leave Lorenzo alone.
    Z0Y6CYP.png?1
    (I love Colton's face).
    Poor Lorenzo!
    GPyUSjo.png?1
    Eventually they got away from the creepers. It must be mutual attraction because Lorenzo thinks what Colton is doing is cute.
    3VWfQRM.png?1
    hlkApbH.png?1
    Yay - first kiss time.
    NBMH766.png?1
    Dating
    Unlike Diego, Lorenzo was very quick to visit and to call for dates.
    ysz2p2P.png
    It was romance festival time so off they went...
    WHmNkgT.png?1
    I have never seen the romance guru leave her post and come over to a couple. I had cued her in Colton's actions but normally they run to her. She had a lot to say and from the speech bubble she ships Colton and Lorenzo too. She told Colton his destiny was about to be fulfilled.
    3NW1mmc.png?1
    Things went extremely well and Colton actually had pants on
    dFJIlyF.png?1
    And then he dared to ask Lorenzo to be his boyfriend. Lorenzo was so happy to accept.
    X7LNKlO.png?1
    0ouN3dE.png?1
    m7LZa3R.png?1
    Other dates followed..
    AVfbzCz.png?1
    5QEdqex.png?1
    Things heated up
    pmpUVog.png?1
    but when they slept together that's actually what literally happened. They are being too wholesome....
    6QkhxZP.png?1
    Lets see if I can fix that - let's invite Lorenzo to the Bluffs.
    He was a bit shy about swimming at first but Colton soon fixed that.
    9RL0frR.png?1
    We are still wearing too many clothes...
    P6c4vBq.png?1
    and zero clothes achieved...
    6EEKFFn.png?1
    they enjoyed their date..
    XNmGDU4.png?1
    and decided to use a bush........
    tOPeKoV.png?1
    TtmfPYG.png?1

Some background sims....
    Diego was less than impressed with the game forcing him to be a background NPC at the gym
    neLr3YM.png?1
    Kendrick was really pleased it picked him though.
    YFl0mbY.png?1
    Viktor was back with the Renegades - I hope he wasn't stealing that bike.
    gU1Ulkm.png?1
    Lilith is a detective but won't let the job repress her fashion sense.
    6QLgG26.png?1
    Gavin and Candy have some sedate married fun at the romance festival - they seem to love each other even if Gavin is not Mr Excitement
    DFMjOvw.png?1
    Kendrick and Jade were also getting their romance on..
    yeb2L2x.png?1
    Passionate romance mod makes the romance festival seem alive at least.
    rF4vfLx.png?1
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Becka28 Don't worry about catching up... I haven't written a thing since Chapter 21 "I am Vatore!" and I'm at an impasse beacuse what happened in the game is so incompatible with a good way to continue the story, that I don't even know how to do it except starting a new game with a new Caleb and a new Morgan and hoping that works out better. Here's the horrible dirt on Morgan and why I am pulling my hair and soooo tempted to just hand her to her fate and try to get Caleb to stop caring: She fell in love with Talon (and Talon fell in love with her! they're such a cute couple except for his being EVIL!) but I was having him abduct her, basically, and bring her to Vlad so as to register her as household chattel, invoking an old but still-on-the-books way to pull a fast one on Caleb, that Caleb wouldn't be able to buck, legally.

But in the game, as luck would have it, she caught Vlad's interest. So Vlad pulled the "rank hath its privileges" maneuver and decided Talon could have Morgan back...when Vlad was done with her. Her blood was that yummy. But my mods also made it possible for Vlad to decide he had other uses for her as well.

And long story short, she's pregnant now, by Vlad. REALLY pregnant! I'm suspecting multiples because I was trying to take screenshots to progress the story somehow, and the game forced the pregnancy to be discovered even without a test, and out she popped looking 6 or 7 months along, in the first trimester! ARGH!

And she and Caleb are painfully awkward around each other now, no matter what I do. They keep trying to flirt autonomously and it keeps backfiring horribly. There's no way I can even consider a "them" in my story without just starting a new game...and maybe it would stink for Caleb anyway, if he got what he thinks he wants at this point? Her destiny is elsewhere. I think in the magic realm since nobody knows it yet, but she has ancient bloodline through her late mother's side.

Anyway, Caleb HATES Talon, and flies into a rage whenever he sees him, and the only way he's going to "rescue" Morgan (who both needs, and doesn't deserve, rescuing) would be to stage a coup and overthrow or kill, Vlad. But even then, the foolish girl only has eyes for Talon anyway. And she's having Vlad's kid because it just so happened that his timing was perfect, on ravishing her. So Caleb could potentially eliminate Vlad, either from power, or totally, if he had help...but he'd have to enlist Talon's help for one, and they hate each other, and then if he wins, Talon gets the girl anyway, so other than liberating Morgan from an outright 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who beat her (Vlad), what's the benefit, for Caleb? Even if Talon conveniently got himself killed in the coup, Morgan would pine bitterly for him, and there would still be no happy ending for Caleb.

Caleb's choices for supporters in an attempted coup on Vlad are not great: he's got his mortal enemy Talon, who definitely wants to see Vlad deposed or dead; then newcomer family man Jacoby Webb, who would join the fight against Vlad because he's a jealous husband with a human teen bride (who happens also to be kin with Talon and with the Villareals).

So, great bones for a really involved story, if I have the stamina to write it. Would be so much easier without the need for pictures.

But you haven't missed anything because I left the story at Caleb defeating Talon and realizing he might just decide to take on some ambitions as a Vampire.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    I am feeling terrible :weary: I hate that I'm wasting so much time doing nothing just because I'm sick. I'm not sick enough to stay in bed, not healthy enough to stick to my usual routine. My ribs hurt like hell from coughing and I've fainted twice :disappointed: Once it happened in a hospital and scared to death (not literally) a few nurses. The doctors don't understand what the hell's going on with me and why I'm not getting any better. The most I did in the last few days was write this update - not entirely happy with how it turned out though. Then again, rereading a few random previous updates I realised I'm not entirely happy with any of my writing in any language anymore.

@ryttu3k, @Simmelina1, @RedDestiny92, @March306 thank you! <3<3 I really really really enjoyed reading all of your responses but I couldn't come up with anything to reply and I'm really tired right now :(

@Becka28
    Didn't expect the story to go that way - could see Pepper was going to be someone important but couldn't work out what. That is an enormous thing to offer someone - to carry a baby for them. Peter will be an amazing older brother.
    It was always meant to happen :relieved: The one thing I actually am keeping track of in the MCU are my main characters children. And besides his fatherly love towards Peter, Tony also had a very sweet little daughter in the latest Avengers movie.
    Thank you!

"Okay, concentrate Tessa! This is like the easiest trick ever."
    7868662435ba.png

"When I say bedtime..."
    a6aae5d4f687.png

"You need to fall down like this!"
    f05212eac8a1.png

817a2ba68587.png

"See? Super easy!"
    574dae8c99d5.png

"Peter, you're only confusing her..."
    226ff479f897.png

"Nah, she totally get's it! She's just tired of training... Tessa stoooop!" Peter laughed as Tessa licked him.
    306cfa8dfcaa.png

There was a knock at the door and Pepper walked in.
    90623678d6ad.png

"Good news - I'm pregnant!" she excitedly announced.
    1a3975e6390f.png
    More under the cut:
    Everyone went a little wild for a moment. (Tony's face omg :D)
    5a41fa329f45.png

"This is so unbelievable..."
    2175e910dfcb.png

"Thank you so much. You cannot believe what an amazing miracle you've done for us."
    2f437b3e6dab.png

"Yay... Now you're going to give all of the attention to the new baby and forget about me..."
    7a31f12aa2f0.png

"Oh Peter, you will always be our baby!" cooed Steve.
    "Paaa, stooop!" groaned Peter. "I'm sixteen, I'm too old for this stuff! I'm gonna grow a beard soon! And I'm not jealous, it was a reference to a very cliche movie trope..."
    196b5febdd73.png

"Who are you and what have you done to the Peter who likes affection from his parents?"
    "Dad! Make! Him! Stop!"
    "We love you, Petes."
    "Fineee, I love you too..."
    aac1e0d4e0e9.png

14804336017b.png

"The things your father puts in the turkey shock me!" sighed Thor. "I must say, this is a crime against Thanksgiving. Has he never heard of kava?"
    6e7970b3e142.png

"Want to cook it yourself?" suggested Steve.
    9078e1ebb505.png

"They always come up with the same excuse - don't fall for it," Thor winked at Peter.
    41f4ae0108a5.png

"Tony, my friend! Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful to have you as my friend!"
    743db0849489.png

"I heard you've got a little munchkin' on the way - congratulations!"
    6d10c4d1f10e.png

"Thanks Thor... I still can't believe I'm going to be a dad again..."
    "Fear not - you make a great dad! Oh and... I am the godfather, right?"
    "Of course," Tony smiled. "Who else we'd ever want?"
    11b9b91bce49.png

Soon it was time for the Thanksgiving feast.
    d37d1c0f67ab.png

"Now we shall all share what we're thankful for!" proudly announced Thor. "Every year it's the same for me because I am always thankful for Sulani! The home for all people kind and loving, the shelter for all the abandoned! Ever since I was born In this human body I heard it calling out to me... And I am so glad that now all of you, my dear friends, are finally here to share all its wonders with me. Now! Peter! Your turn!"
    c625910bfd38.png

"Well... I mean I'm thankful for Pa and Dad and you, and Pepper..."
    97ff78b8ba6e.png

It took Peter a few minutes to mention everyone.
    "...and the future baby, and Michelle, and Ned and... And that nothing bad is happening because sheesh, we had way too much bad stuff for one life... Pa, Dad?"
    4a8d566032f9.png

"Tony, do you want to maybe?.."
    Tony smiled but shook his head. He was very thankful for everything that happened to him in the last month but he just didn't know how to explain it in words.
    "Okay. I'm thankful that no matter what happened in the past, we're all still together," quietly said Steve as he looked at Tony. "We changed, we grew, but we also stayed a family. I know that I can count on each and every person sitting at this table and I'm... I'm very thankful for that. Thank you everyone."
    1df387f0419b.png

"Wonderful words, Steve!" shouted Thor.
    e59c53869fe5.png

And they continued on with the feast...
    9bb79dd9031c.png

Later that night, Steve found some post in the mailbox.
    d1fa833223e9.png

Dear Steve,
    so wonderful to hear from you! I dunnow how you had the patience to write so many pages by hand but I'd much rather print out a computer file - I can afford it now, yay!!

92e38bd264af.png

We're doing just fine here in Brindleton Bay. The new house is perfect!
    5f72ff9279ac.png

We share the same bedroom, but it's okay. I like keeping Jamie and Lindsey close at night time. They're still wee little things. And Jamie's afraid of the dark.
    fb1f8ade0aea.png

I swear, when the two of them saw my huge queen-sized bed, their jaws dropped! Favourite place to jump on now.
    15b34d7300ac.png

New kitchen - gobsmacking! I wish you could've seen the colours.
    3a2fd260d0da.png

I even have my very washing machine - imagine that! And I know you're smiling when reading this because something like a washing machine must be so ordinary for you... but I haven't owned one in years and it's SUCH a timesaver!
    fccccd09ec08.png

We're already slowly preparing for Christmas. Wasnae able to celebrate it properly the last couple of years - now I want everything to be perfect. With a tree, a gingerbread house...
    6ad6fdec2083.png

I even got the twins their very own hot chocolate cups! Now Lindsey keeps asking for a "cuppa" - makes me so proud...
    61fc9be43a7b.png

Speaking of the wee ones - they are loving it here.
    66b35965cc02.png

Not a surprise really - the more place for mischief, the better! And no obnoxious neighbours right next door!
    c01e6caf8bc4.png

I enrolled them in preschool and they seemed to fit right in. Such a relief - I thought I wouldnae be able to work the first few months!
    40472e3cc762.png

They keep asking about Peter though. So I was thinking, maybe you could visit one day? Perhaps in the spring when the weather is nice.
    Anyway, this is as much as I was able to write before putting the twins to bed but I'm really happy everything worked out for you and I look forward to replying to your next letter. Stay in touch!

8298d892546f.png

Love, Katrina.
    c74408721b3a.png

P.S Jamie and Lindsey wanted to leave a note for Peter:
    Helloo PeTer! PLZ visit to us soon cus tis hause hoyse house is ASOOOOME! K bye.
    Love, lidsey and jamee. =)

23f4861955b5.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hello Roddy!
    01-09-20_3-56-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    What have you got there?
    01-09-20_3-56-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ahh, yes, the Dragon's Breath Ice Cream:
    01-09-20_3-56-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_3-56-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Well, seems that the Spice hound trait only works for the City Living spicy food...
    01-09-20_3-56-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Here, we see Benjamin tending to his bees:
    01-09-20_4-00-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a makeup kit review!
    Roddy entered the media studio:
    01-09-20_4-15-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_4-15-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello there! It's Roddy!'
    01-09-20_4-15-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Is your face suffering from the cold? Well, I have something that might help you!'
    01-09-20_4-15-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'May I present the cold weather protection makeup kit!'
    01-09-20_4-15-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'The kit consists of sports strength cold weather cream for your hands, foundation and blusher that helps to keep those cheeks nice and warm and my personal favourite, the lip balm!'
    01-09-20_4-16-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'So, why is the lip balm my favourite?'
    01-09-20_4-16-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It's because the lip balm is scented, and doesn't mess your lipstick up! I'll show you!'
    01-09-20_4-16-59%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    01-09-20_4-17-01%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    01-09-20_4-17-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'See? My lipstick has not smudged, nor has it mixed with the lip balm!'
    01-09-20_4-17-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'So, whether it's braving the cold, or having fun in the snow, this makeup kit has you covered!'
    01-09-20_4-17-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have an awesome day, and let that smile spread! Roddy, signing off!'
    01-09-20_4-18-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then edited the video and added a few transitions:
    01-09-20_4-23-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then posted the video:
    01-09-20_4-25-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's that!' Roddy thought.
    Intermission
    A hug from Dina Furystrykar:
    01-09-20_4-35-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bun-bun, baths, reading and raking leaves!
    Roddy went up to his room after Dina left. He gave Bun-bun a big loving hug:
    01-09-20_5-08-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And played with her:
    01-09-20_5-10-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy had a bath, with rose petals. This made him playful:
    01-09-20_5-39-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Sophia and Hamish were reading on their tablets:
    01-09-20_5-55-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_6-30-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy had finished his bath and was now busily raking leaves:
    01-09-20_6-33-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It was hard work, but Roddy enjoyed it:
    01-09-20_6-35-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At last, he had finished:
    01-09-20_6-39-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This meant that I could destroy the leaf piles instantly.
    A visit from Polly Honeydew
    Polly Honeydew decided to visit:
    01-09-20_6-51-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy came over and gave her a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    01-09-20_6-52-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_6-52-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Polly gave her adorable nephew a big smooch on the cheek:
    01-09-20_6-57-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_6-57-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Polly then chatted:
    01-09-20_7-03-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then came over and gave her little sister a big loving hug:
    01-09-20_7-04-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She, Roddy and Polly talked for a while:
    01-09-20_7-04-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine took a photo with Polly:
    01-09-20_7-07-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Polly said goodbye and went back home.
    Gardening
    Screenshot only section.
    01-09-20_7-59-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_7-59-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_8-00-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_8-01-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Raking the leaves at Brindleton National Park
    Roddy went over to Brindleton National Park...there were a lot of leaves. Roddy had his work cut out!
    01-09-20_9-20-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He set to work:
    01-09-20_9-21-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_9-23-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At this point, he had made several piles of leaves:
    01-09-20_9-30-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few moments later, Roddy had finished!
    01-09-20_9-36-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He made several trips to the bin:
    01-09-20_9-38-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At last, the park was clear. Roddy went back home.
    Thanksgiving!
    Thanksgiving had arrived, and everyone was sharing something that they were thankful for:
    01-09-20_9-58-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it was time for the grand meal!
    01-09-20_10-00-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_10-02-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_10-03-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_10-04-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy set the table:
    01-09-20_10-05-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Grand meal's ready!' Benjamin said, calling his family to the table:
    01-09-20_10-06-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone sat down and ate, enjoying every bite!
    01-09-20_10-07-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When the grand meal was over, Roddy took the dishes to the dishwasher:
    01-09-20_10-12-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-09-20_10-12-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Benjamin got some honey from his bees:
    01-09-20_10-33-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bonus Pictures/Bloopers
    No, Benjamin, I'm not having you prepare food in that corner anymore!
    01-09-20_10-01-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top