March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,053 Member
    Current Deal

929 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Pure and Tasteful / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

930 ) Practical Al's Kitchen Cart / 13 / 28 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 895)

931 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Ergophobic's Dire Desk / 36 / 99 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

932 ) Alpha Amplitude Dishwasher / 44 / 69 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

933 ) Provence / 280 / 693 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, but less than # 610, # 752)

934 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 776 / 1650 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, # 442, but less than # 167)

935 ) The Formal Assailant / 59 / 64 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 955)

936 ) Moon Rabbit Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

This is a 3-hour deal
    937 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Wall Mount Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 31 / 74% / 3 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

938 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

939 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Cactus Sculpture / 7 / 30 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

940 ) The Bee's Knees / 39 / 57 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

941 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Botanophobic's Nemesis Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    ...In spite of the fact that support for TS3 has effectively disappeared, they are STILL selling TS3 on Origin. Astoundingly at full price. It actually isn't the only game in this "limbo." Every now and then I check the price on SimCity 4. It never drops below $20US except on sitewide sales. It kills me that this company still sells legacy games at full retail. Sadly, some people are still willing to pay those prices.

I am not saying I don't get it for people who don't yet own the complete TS3 collection. It is a great game. But, it is a horrible business model.

It took me a long time to get the EPs and SPs because I refused to pay full price - I waited and waited until they went on sale (Amazon gift cards helped, as sometimes those games would be dirt cheap). As for the worlds, I have the free one and Monte Vista (which should have been in World Adventures, but I digress). I occasionally wonder why they are full retail price if the game is no longer supported/priority. Oh, well. There are other worlds out there. :) I just need to find them.

Anyway, I just wanted to share how I get around the launcher and retain the option of choosing which packs load. My system can handle running it with everything loaded, like Jodi, but there are times when I don't want certain features included in the household I am playing. It was also helpful when I was building for other users who don't own all sets. It kept me from including content they wouldn't have.

And, I know, a lot of you don't feel comfortable using any type of mods. But, honestly, a lot of us have been using certain mods for YEARS with no problem. I am far more comfortable with mods than I am with custom content. (Which plum, cuz there's some really nice CC out there.) Any of the NRaas mods are highly recommended. And they have been play tested on at least hundreds of hardware configs. This is also the case for certain mods and CC from reputable sites (ie Mod the Sims and The Sims Resource.) But, again, this isn't true of everything on these sites. Personally, I couldn't live without One More Slot Please to improve dressing out a house.

Anyway, that's my "stuff" for today.

There is a lot to be learned in this thread. I appreciate everyone's advice and information. :)
    Also, I have no problem with mods and such. A few of them do make the game run a bit better or more to my liking.
    EDIT: Also, for anyone about to ask, my dad has fully recovered from his problems last summer and is going strong. He turns 93 next month. Amazing.

So I wasn't posting at that time, but I'll still comment. That is great news! Amazing is right.
    Current Deal

940 ) The Bee's Knees / 39 / 57 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

941 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Botanophobic's Nemesis Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours

942 ) Sweet Serenity Lily Pad Mini Pond / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation

943 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 383 / 675 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 905 but less than # 84)

944 ) Palm in Vase / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

945 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 117)

946 ) Divine Divan / 32 / 56 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 374)

948 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 442 / 1700 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 884)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the building or the lot. However, the lot created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

949 ) Tropical Fruit Bowl / 9 / 27 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

950 ) Coastal Clothing Cart / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Laundry; Loads of Laundry

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 792 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    951 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 297 / 990 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 815)

952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 412, # 446, # 443, # 51)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    Yes! I got my Business as Usual Bistro. Put my alarm special for this. Now back to bed.
    A couple of days ago I bought Contemporary Comfort Bedroom for just 50 SP.
    With all the new purchases, I'm a happy simmer. :)
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,980 Member
    Also, for anyone about to ask, my dad has fully recovered from his problems last summer and is going strong. He turns 93 next month. Amazing.
    @Jude525 - Wonderful news that your father has fully recovered and is going strong. Happy early birthday greetings to him. 93! Wow!
    For those packs that I did buy digitally, I got around this by using my Mac to burn discs from the temporary virtual discs Origin uses to install games on that platform. Sincerely, I do not consider this pirating. I am merely protecting my investment for when the day comes that they pull support for the game. .....
    I still am grateful that you shared your tip with me on how to burn a permanent installation disc from the installation files from a Mac for my digital download of Diesel, my only pack not on a DVD.
    Now, truth be told, I honestly don't think that is happening any time soon. In spite of the fact that support for TS3 has effectively disappeared, they are STILL selling TS3 on Origin. Astoundingly at full price. ....
    While TS3 games are never put on sale, the current regular price is at least half of what I paid for most of the games. I paid $60 CAD for the base game when it was first released. The regular price of expansions was $40 CAD. That being said, I feel TS3 and simpoints should have been put on sale to celebrate the Sims 20th birthday.
    Anyway, I just wanted to share how I get around the launcher and retain the option of choosing which packs load. My system can handle running it with everything loaded, like Jodi, but there are times when I don't want certain features included in the household I am playing. It was also helpful when I was building for other users who don't own all sets. It kept me from including content they wouldn't have. ...
    Finally, I have a question about the mod you use to allow you to load certain packs. If you don't load a pack, do the build and buy items still load. I would love to load the items from Supernatural but not the game play features.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @SimLibby - By setting an alarm to get a deal, you are a true DD stalker now. With all your purchases, I hope you see lots of green download buttons as CYS kicks in.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited February 2020
    ^ @Me1620 Haha, lol. :p I guess I am now. Although I'm not sure if I should be happy about it. This afternoon I fell asleep on my couch and I woke up a little before 8 PM and I still have to make dinner. But, when I see that green button or prices like 50 SP, I forget all about the "suffering" of getting up early or in the middle of the night. ;)

You remember, earlier I told my PC can't run all my packs but you know, I always assumed that (cause my last PC couldn't handle it all) and never tried it with this PC. I got a better graphic card, more RAM and my processor is also better than my previous PC (thank you PC for serving me so well for so long. I don't want to say bad things about my old PC, hence that thank you note which may come across a bit silly). Maybe I should try it (or maybe not all packs because some packs I don't care for). With the mod Jude mentioned I can toggle between packs in case my game does slow down (knock on wood). I do have to figure out how to work with IP because that IP seriously slows everything down. I first thought, maybe to much store items installed but even when playing vanilla, IP causes lots of lag (found some tips to deal with that in this and in this topic).

@Jude525, great news about your father. <3 And congratulation in advance. Hope everybody has a wonderful day.

Thanks for the tip about the MTS mod. I have downloaded it but not yet tried it. It sounds like that mod does exactly what version 1.69 will do, except I can stay on 1.67. Which is always a good thing in my book. I think things on this forum are done a bit different than on the Dutch forum. Is it OK to provide links on this forum to MTS mods (with the exception of adult stuff of course)?
    Current Deal

952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 412, # 446, # 443, # 51)

Upcoming Deals

953 ) No Nonsense Bookshelf / 38 / 71 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

955 ) The Formal Assailant / 27 / 64 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 935)

This is a 3-hour deal
    956 ) Rawk N Rebel Teen / 41 / 75 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 370 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @Me1620, the program I use hides installed packs during the game load. That means every aspect. It's as if the pack is not installed on the computer. Yes, @SimLibby, it does work exactly the same as the feature in the Launcher with the 1.69 patch. As a matter of fact, it was the one aspect of using the launcher that I missed when I originally switched to a full disc install.

And, Jodi, I totally feel ya on the dream of loading buy/build from a pack without the pack gameplay features. As I mentioned, I generally keep track of what packs are used in any given save, but occasionally I'll forget and get the dreaded random item replacements. If the items always stayed active with the switcher, things would be SOOOO much easier. The thing is that I like exploring aspects of each pack and not always having them get lost in the chaos of a full install.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    SimLibby wrote: »
    Is it OK to provide links on this forum to MTS mods (with the exception of adult stuff of course)?

I don't think linking to non-adult MTS content is a problem as many people have linked to MTS mods or discussed them in the forums. Also, I don't view MTS as a shady site described in the forum rules.
    Don't:
    Don’t link to “shady” sites. Links to other sites should be appropriate and not contain content like cheat promotion, adult material or unsafe software.

Thanks @Me1620 for the confirmation. :)
    Current Deal

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

Upcoming Deals

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) "O" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

Current Deal

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

Upcoming Deals

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours

End of DD Rotation

Beginning of DD Rotation

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

6 ) Getaway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

Is it just me or are other simmers / DD stalkers also excited about the start of a new DD rotation?

Earlier I bought Sunlit Tides. I already bought Serenity Retreat for 513 SP so that equals the gold version for 1640 SP (instead of 3524 SP). Good deal!
    @SimLibby it's not just you. :)
    Current Deal

11 ) Homecoming / 779 / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 32 & # 502)

Upcoming Deals

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

13 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 322 & # 975)

14 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection; Villa Paraíso

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

19 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 750 / 1823 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 112)

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

21 ) Leather luxury chair / 40 / 102 / 61 % / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

22 ) Bountiful Bows Dress / 43 / 51 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Street Couture; March 2011 Compilation

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

edited February 2020
    To all DD Stalkers: I had added the new rotation to the spreadsheet before the list ended. Now I have a chance to finish updating the spreadsheet. You now can plan your purchases to July 2020!
    Is it just me or are other simmers / DD stalkers also excited about the start of a new DD rotation?

Earlier I bought Sunlit Tides. I already bought Serenity Retreat for 513 SP so that equals the gold version for 1640 SP (instead of 3524 SP). Good deal!

@SimLibby - We get excited for two reasons. First, DD stalkers get another chance to grab the deals they missed. Second, with each new rotation, the store team is showing us the store will go on for a while longer.

Purchasing Sunlit Tides and Serenity Retreat on the DD is the best way to get Sunlit Tides "gold version". Good DD stalking. :);)

If anyone would like me to update a time zone specific DD spreadsheet, please don't hesitate to ask.

• LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    edited February 2020
    Me1620 wrote: »
    If anyone would like me to update a time zone specific DD spreadsheet, please don't hesitate to ask.

@Me1620 Good Morning, could you kindly update the EST Daily Deal Tracker for me please! I appreciate this greatly!! <3
    edited February 2020

Hi @Me1620, I would love it if you would update the CET Daily Tracker for me. Thank you very much. <3

EDIT:
    Purchasing Sunlit Tides and Serenity Retreat on the DD is the best way to get Sunlit Tides "gold version". Good DD stalking.

Thanks! This happened by accident. I already had bought Serenity Retreat and when I was about to purchase Sunlit Tides, I read this post by angeljess26 saying buying those two separately on the DD is the cheapest way to get the gold version. So yeah, good for me it worked out like this. :smiley:
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @SimLibby Lol that post was a long time but still relevant 4 ish years later
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    That is very cool @angeljess26. Thank you very much for writing that post.

Hi @Me1620, I would love it if you would update the CET Daily Tracker for me. Thank you very much. <3

@Me1620, about updating specific time zones, I wonder: is this really necessary?

Over the weekend, I looked up what times some items I would like to purchase will be in the DD. And the CET times in the spreadsheet seems to be accurate so far (number 5, 6 and 21 where accurate). In a few weeks summertime starts but you already anticipated (included) that in the spreadsheet.

If there is something to be updated, of course I would appreciate it very much and I would still want to make my previous request.
    However it seems like a lot of work for you. Hence me mentioning above and wondering if it's really needed.
    Current Deal

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

Upcoming Deals

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

25 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

26 ) Porcelain Tub / 30 / 54 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 37 & # 723 but more than # 169)

28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 798 but more than # 449)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

29 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Professor Langston's Macro and Micro Waves Cooker / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours

30 ) Stylin' Saggy / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

31 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 130 / 593 / 78% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 462 & # 548)

32 ) Homecoming / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 502 but more than # 11)

33 ) Drifter’s Desire / 459 /714 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 232, # 577, # 712 & # 897)

34 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals that are the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 439 & # 797, but same as # 967)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    35 ) Nautical Living / 286 / 990 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7
    pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 800, # 42 and # 235)

Current Deal

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    35 ) Nautical Living / 286 / 990 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7
    pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 800, # 42 and # 235)

Upcoming Deals

36 ) Country Living / 840 / 1500 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, # 384 & # 927)

37 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 832 / 1296 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, # 723)

38 ) Tree Saw Wall Sculpture / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds

39 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal appears twice. It is a green deal and is the same price as # 836

40 ) Secure Sneakers / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler; Kids! 2010

41 ) C y b e r Creeping Vine / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Bedroom

42 ) Nautical Living / 495 / 990 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item ( More than # 35, # 800 but less than # 235)

43 ) Feathered Headpiece / 60 / 84 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

44 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings 450 / 810 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 397, # 1 and # 353)

45 ) Everyday Teens Collection 915 / 1219 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 478 & # 239)

46 ) Doris Capri Pants / 26 / 68 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation

47 ) NordiChop / 35 / 38 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

Hi @Me1620, if it isn't too much trouble I'd greatly appreciate if you could update the PST Daily tracker as well :) Thank you so much!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top