Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Been offline several days again. Had a bunch of stuff in storage in my niece's basement and she sold her house, so I had to get it all sorted. Her stuff and mine. Sadly the sale was due to divorce. But, in sincerity, I am happy to see her moving on from the nightmare she has tolerated for many years. All the more difficult with 10 year old twins. Her soon to be ex-husband is not entirely stable right now, making it even more difficult. I'm not at all religious, but I am spiritual, so any positive thoughts/energy/prayers are welcome and appreciated.

OT: More owed points have shown up again today. As well as gifts! Thanks to @rnramey, @Gamefreak130 and @bekkasan for lowering my CYS on Loud, Fast, Clash! Attire to what should be free on the next rotation. I suppose I'll go through and post some CAS items, in case anyone is looking. ;)

@lauravonawesome I happened to miss the Tiered Skirt by ten minutes in the wrong direction! I had an alarm set, but for some reason it was 10 minutes early. I was in the middle of setting up my garage sale and in the next two hours never got back to my phone to make the purchase. This was only made worse by the fact that I only made $12 on the sale. (Maybe the holiday weekend was bad timing. I've tucked it all into the garage and will try again next week.)

I think this makes about 5 deals in a row from my schedule that I've missed. I'm going to be much busier next rotation than I expected to be. Especially since I expected to be done by the end of this rotation!

I'm astonished at how little time I've spent online these past couple weeks. Or even on my computer. I've been binging television shows that I had fallen behind on while binging Sims. I tend to be an all or nothing guy. But I've caught up on Doctor Who and I'm current on America's Got Talent, so I may be able to find a balance now. Especially since Supergirl doesn't seem to be available OnDemand. But there will be that whole "outside" and going to the "beach" and "park" thingy that might distract me. And I've been driving for Uber a couple days a week. Hmmm, I seem to be developing a life. Not sure when that happened.

But, when all is said and done, I am on a disability check for a reason. And I always have to pace myself. Which finds me home all day today resting. So there was time for both TV and the computer. I've caught up on my web presence and expect to spend the evening Simming. Though I may step out to the front lawn for fireworks at sunset. The local baseball team usually has them all weekend for the Fourth of July holiday, and the stadium is only about a quarter mile away.

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. And that my fellow Americans are enjoying their Fourth weekend. BTW, our summer weather here in the NE USA has finally found us and has been, well, summery. B)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Jude525 I'm sorry to hear about your niece; divorce is never fun, and it's even worse when kids are involved... My parents split up when I was 8, but both have been with their new partners for 20+ years now. My mom and (step)dad's 17th anniversary is this week; I was a bridesmaid in their wedding too.

I've messed up the dates/times for past deals as well, but was able to grab the skirt (thanks to a very generous gifting ninja who gave me World of Wonder, as I wouldn've had to pass on it if I bought the skirt). It was a wonderful surprise, though I almost had a heart attack... and ths skirt is beautiful. I'm sorry you missed it!

I'm home all day resting as well. My physiotherapist gave me a new set of (very intensive) exercises to do, and it hurts like a word that'd surely get me banned from the forums forever.

At least I've been able to play again recently. My graphics card isn't here yet, but we got some new fans to keep the current one alive until it gets here. Turns out the cause of my issue was a malfunctioning fan that was causing my PC to have a thermal event and crash~ with the new fans, I can play my legacy save again and I'm so happy!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    Welp, I retract my earlier statement: looks like the fan was just one piece of the problem, and my graphics card is most definitely deader than a doornail now. Tried to boot up this morning and my computer crashed 3 times before I finally gave up... At least the new one is due to arrive ~Wednesday (never mind that we ordered it back on June 22nd and paid for 2-day shipping). At least I can play Fallout 4 on my husband's computer until then.

At least I was able to enjoy my legacy save for a couple of days, I guess. No points and no ads here either: at least EA is giving us the illusion that they're doing something.

@Lexers615 our weather has been a tad strange of late, but at least it held out for my parents' visit. We in the Maritimes have an expression that you've likely heard before: "if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes"... Basically our summer motto lol.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,090 Member
    Current Deal

309 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 194 / 495 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, but less than # 780, # 679 )

Upcoming Deals

310 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 595 / 1309 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 873, # 850, but less than # 369 )

311 ) Capacitor Island / 27 / 55 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

312 ) Bohemian Blouse with Bow / 33 / 75 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

313 ) Safari Living Set / 221 / 548 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 128, # 825)

314 ) Window of All-Knowing / 35 / 57 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

315 ) Cante Captivating / 209 / 298 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 192, # 114)

316 ) James D Jeans / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

317 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Felicity Cultivator Refridgerator / 59 / 81 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

318 ) The Dramatic Palm / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; Villa Paraíso

319 ) Eleanor Chaise Lounge / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Living Room Set; Full Regal Living Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; The Monarch Suite

320 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 241 / 583 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 389, # 74)

321 ) Go All In Compilation / 1360 / 3400 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 148, but less than # 604)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @Lexers615 our weather has been a tad strange of late, but at least it held out for my parents' visit. We in the Maritimes have an expression that you've likely heard before: "if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes"... Basically our summer motto lol.

:D

Well "they" say it's going to be good for the next couple days... Let's hope it is, as I dont have enough lifewish points for that climatron machine! ;)
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Y'all, I got ahold of a new copy of The Sims Life Stories for 10 bucks.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    @Lexers615 whoever "they" are, I hope they're right!

@Nomiko13 congrats! I've never played Life Stories, though I wish I'd known about it when I was still using a laptop (as I hear it's a version of TS2 optimized for them). Are there any features etc. that are different from TS2?

Just killing time before physio at 2~ I'll be able to grab Sweet Escape Nursery for free just before heading out, since it comes up at 1 PM.

Thinking out loud here, guys, but here's where I'm at: for the past few days, MMAO has offered me nothing but individual items from Show-Shopping Style (which is not CYS-eligible). I own quite a few items from that set already, thanks to past MMAO offers that gave me those items bundled with things I wanted, though I had no plans to own the set.

However, since I don't own the set, those items are cluttering up my MMAO. I see that it's coming up at 330 and, since I now have the SP to spare (thanks again to the awesome person who gifted me World of Wonder and freed up my remaining points), I was wondering:

1) if I buy Show Stopping Style at 330, will Seeing Stars still show up in my item pool for MMAO?
    2) should I hold out for Seeing Stars at 708 to get it out of MMAO?

Hopefully someone knows the answer to that one lol.

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited July 2017
    @lauravonawesome The seeing stars set is just show stopping styles plus the hypnotizer premium content item. If you buy show stopping styles you would still need to buy the hypnotizer seperately.

Number 330 (show stopping styles) = 555 points + 340 points (hypnotizer cost, not on the DD). Total cost 895 points.
    Or
    Number 708 (seeing stars) = 571 points

If you don't own the hypnotizer buying seeing stars would be a way better choice, if you do own it and buy show stopping styles alone it may come up in your MMAOs (the hypnotizer item and possibly the seeing stars set too), but at least you would be eliminating all the show stopping styles items from MMAO. The choice is up to you.
    Hope this helps.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    @angeljess26 that does help a lot~ I already own the Hypnotizer (perhaps I should have mentioned that in my previous post) but, since Seeing Stars and Show Stopping Style are not CYS, I figured that it wouldn't matter whether I owned it or not.

That being the case though, it sounds like owning both the Hypnotizer + Show Stopping Style will get that set out of my MMAO pool (something I would very much appreciate lol). Thanks again!

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Current Deal

321 ) Go All In Compilation / 1360 / 3400 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 148, but less than # 604)

Upcoming Deals (I am posting the next 30 hours because I won't be available to post again before then.)

322 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 798 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 13, but less than # 975)

323 ) Turn the End-Tables / 9 / 39 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

324 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 528 / 1797 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, but less than # 57, # 624, # 538)

325 ) Ala Mod / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

326 ) Kady Shorts with Button Accents / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 83)

327 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1060 / 1980 / 46% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, # 826, but less than # 891 )

328 ) It's Game Time / 209 / 545 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 461, but less than # 75 )

329 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 587)

330 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 555 / 1573 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 488, # 772, # 596)

Here is a trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    331 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 559 & # 924, but less than # 770)

332 ) Harmonious Trio Floor Baskets / 35 / 121 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

333 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 281 / 515 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 274, but less than # 961 )

334 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 186 / 706 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 734, # 130)

335 ) Morocco Mystique / 275 / 405 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, # 613)

336 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1530 / 3000 / 49% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 386, # 714, # 339)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    got the rest of sweet escape nursery for freeeee~ woot!

unfortunately, it wasn't enough to give me the rest of april 2011 for free (i own 2 of the 3 sets, but the comp still shows a cys price of 385 sp); fortuitously, however, i can grab frontier finds k&d/the only set i'm missing for just 68 sp at dd 914, so it'll be worth it to hold out until then.

thanks to some generous gifts i received, mid-century d&s will be just 27 sp at dd 381 over the weekend. iirc, that and atomic age are the last remaining sets needed to create my fo4-inspired pre-war boston build (which i will definitely share, once it's done, though it takes me a while to build things).

:)

• Options

@Nomiko13 congrats! I've never played Life Stories, though I wish I'd known about it when I was still using a laptop (as I hear it's a version of TS2 optimized for them). Are there any features etc. that are different from TS2?

Just killing time before physio at 2~ I'll be able to grab Sweet Escape Nursery for free just before heading out, since it comes up at 1 PM.

Thinking out loud here, guys, but here's where I'm at: for the past few days, MMAO has offered me nothing but individual items from Show-Shopping Style (which is not CYS-eligible). I own quite a few items from that set already, thanks to past MMAO offers that gave me those items bundled with things I wanted, though I had no plans to own the set.

However, since I don't own the set, those items are cluttering up my MMAO. I see that it's coming up at 330 and, since I now have the SP to spare (thanks again to the awesome person who gifted me World of Wonder and freed up my remaining points), I was wondering:

1) if I buy Show Stopping Style at 330, will Seeing Stars still show up in my item pool for MMAO?
    2) should I hold out for Seeing Stars at 708 to get it out of MMAO?

Hopefully someone knows the answer to that one lol.

Thanks! I'm not really sure of the differences, but I know for certain you have to complete tasks for the story to progress. It's not free-will as the PC game, judging from my observations.

Also, Date Night items keep cluttering my MMAO discounts as well. I own the set from a code but the store doesn't recognize the set as owned. Spoke with an EA person about it yesterday and was basically told that I'd just have to wait on someone to fix that issue. At least the advisor was straight to the point and respectful. It kills there's nothing you can do but wait on EA to fix a problem :/ I swear I get Date Night items with discounts as low as 17% clogging up almost all my options and I'm not re-buying them all either.

You should hold out and get Seeing Stars at 708, if you intend on getting the hypnotizer later. I did, since it knocked out a set and a premium item for a great discount!

▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Thanks! I'm not really sure of the differences, but I know for certain you have to complete tasks for the story to progress. It's not free-will as the PC game, judging from my observations.

Also, Date Night items keep cluttering my MMAO discounts as well. I own the set from a code but the store doesn't recognize the set as owned. Spoke with an EA person about it yesterday and was basically told that I'd just have to wait on someone to fix that issue. At least the advisor was straight to the point and respectful. It kills there's nothing you can do but wait on EA to fix a problem :/ I swear I get Date Night items with discounts as low as 17% clogging up almost all my options and I'm not re-buying them all either.

You should hold out and get Seeing Stars at 708, if you intend on getting the hypnotizer later. I did, since it knocked out a set and a premium item for a great discount!

That's such a pain~ I hate when all the useful stuff is blocked by stuff we don't need/already own/can get much cheaper in other ways.

Just a few minutes ago, MMAO generated an offer comprised of 4 sets or items I already owned or would be getting free on the DD. Drives me crazy, but seems like "just wait for someone to fix it" is EA's form response for everything. I mean, how long does EA think the human lifespan is, anyway?

1rzksn.jpg

I already own the Hypnotizer, but I might wait until 708 anyway (since the set isn't CYS, I don't think it matters whether I have it or not).

Life Stories sounds a bit like Medieval (my favourite Sims game, btw) with the quest objectives. I hope you enjoy it!

• Options
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

That's such a pain~ I hate when all the useful stuff is blocked by stuff we don't need/already own/can get much cheaper in other ways.

Just a few minutes ago, MMAO generated an offer comprised of 4 sets or items I already owned or would be getting free on the DD. Drives me crazy, but seems like "just wait for someone to fix it" is EA's form response for everything. I mean, how long does EA think the human lifespan is, anyway?

1rzksn.jpg

I already own the Hypnotizer, but I might wait until 708 anyway (since the set isn't CYS, I don't think it matters whether I have it or not).

Life Stories sounds a bit like Medieval (my favourite Sims game, btw) with the quest objectives. I hope you enjoy it!

OMG THE MEME :joy::sob:

And I want Medieval so badly <3 I heard so many good things about it.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Gamefreak130Gamefreak130 Posts: 29 Member
    > @lauravonawesome said:
    >
    > That's such a pain~ I hate when all the useful stuff is blocked by stuff we don't need/already own/can get much cheaper in other ways.
    >
    > Just a few minutes ago, MMAO generated an offer comprised of 4 sets or items I already owned or would be getting free on the DD. Drives me crazy, but seems like "just wait for someone to fix it" is EA's form response for everything. I mean, how long does EA think the human lifespan is, anyway?

Tell me about it. I feel like I'm *this* close to owning the store, but I don't have enough simpoints for all of it, and Lucky Palms Gold at 12% off for the fifth time in a row certainly isn't helping anything.

For the first time in years I'm strongly considering just buying a simpoints bundle just so I can be done with all this broken ad nonsense...

...but then, what would I spend all my free time complaining about on message boards?
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    As someone who has played one and a half of the Life Stories-games (if I remember correctly, it's been a while and my memory's pretty plum :lol:) as well as Medieval I wouldn't really say they're that similar. Life Stories is essentially a bunch of TS2 games with a pre-made story (in case you couldn't come up with your own in the real TS2 :sweat_smile:), whereas Medieval still has a story of sorts, but it comes with quests that you can pick, and rather than being a player who focuses on one household you're regarded as the equivalent of a god, whose job is to make their kingdom (or queendom) grow into the most glorious one of them all :joy:

I'd still say they're both pretty good, though, in their own way. I like playing them both :smile:@Nomiko13 I hope you will enjoy Life Stories as well, and if you ever get hold of Medieval that you find it as entertaining as I (and presumably @lauravonawesome?) do :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm back <3
    It wasn't my intention getting lost, but I've been dealing with bad days and I couldn't help but have a break from everything (and everyone). It happens once in a while when everything's just too much for me to handle.
    Recently I had a little trip to the next town to visit my brother because it was my older nephew's birthday and that actually cheered me up, so I don't feel all disheartened like past weeks :)
    Now a good thing? I'm finally a member! yay! oh my goodness, I actually believed I would never be one hahaha seriously I thought I'll have to leave the forums because being a new member it's not fun!... the bad thing it's that I don't know how to start using my new perks... I feel somewhat shy about it :D

Now, getting back on to the dd stalking, I actually lost my oportunity yet again to get the Go All In Compilation among other things so I'll have to take things slowly hehe.

Anyway, I'm back and I hope all of you guys have a nice day :)
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited July 2017
    Esperona wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm back <3
    Well, hi! Welcome back!

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time recently, it happens to many of us and just taking a break can be very useful in regaining your perspective. As you found reaching out and spending time with loved ones can really help - a nephew's birthday sounds like a great way to cheer yourself up and get back to having some fun.

And such good news on granted member status. I suppose one thing you could do, is add a signature with a link to your wishlist? :)
  • Options
    Hey @Esperona , welcome back :)

I agree with @ajaxpost that surrounding yourself with family and friends is a great way to cheer yourself up, and I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. We all have rough times and, sometimes, we need a break from everyday things; congrats on becoming a member as well. :)

@Nomiko13 I used a meme generator to make that picture: glad you enjoyed it :)

@LillaGrisen thanks for clarifying~ I've never played Life Stories, but Medieval is awesome; I only wish it had been given the same treatment as TS2 or 3 (full control of families, legacy-style play, etc.). Sure, you can *kind of* get those things through certain quests, but it's not the same, to me anyway.

@Gamefreak130 indeed; if not for complaining, we'd have time for other, more fun conversations lol.

On an unrelated note, my new graphics card is heeeeere! YAY! Hubs is going to install it when he gets up, and I reminded him about an FPS limiter for TS3 so that this card doesn't die as quickly.

• Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @LillaGrisen thanks for clarifying~ I've never played Life Stories, but Medieval is awesome; I only wish it had been given the same treatment as TS2 or 3 (full control of families, legacy-style play, etc.). Sure, you can *kind of* get those things through certain quests, but it's not the same, to me anyway.
    Yeah, I'd love to see my Medieval-simmies age, die, have their kids take over and so on. It's kind of awkward how a certain character can die and you can choose to continue playing as their youngest kid, aging that kid up while their "older" sibling remains a child.
    I think I've said this before, so excuse me if I'm repeating myself, but I think my greatest issue with TSM is that it's marketed as a sims-game, rather than just being a game in its own right. I keep comparing it to "the real deal" and get disappointed every time I realise how limited the TSM gameplay feel compared to the main series (no toddlers, no aging, no real interaction with offspring, no build mode, etc.) :confused:

Well, I hope you will be enjoying "the real deal" with your new graphics card, @lauravonawesome! :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    @LillaGrisen thank you! New graphics card is now installed, frame rate is capped at 60, & I'm getting ready to boot up my game for the first time with my new GTX 1060!

Husband got some extra money (for any non-Canadians, we get GST cheques on the 5th every 3 months if the gov't owes us money, aka we paid too much in income tax). I grabbed Show Stopping Style this morning and I only had 119 SP left, so he bought me a small SP bundle~ now I can use the MMAO machine, complete a few sets, and grab some items I'm hoping to pick up on the DD. But, thanks to this thread (and the hard work @rnramey and @Me1620 , among others, do to keep it going) those points should last a while.

Looks like my launcher is done installing my new stuff~ time to plaaaaay!

• Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    @ajaxpost
    Thank you! and yeah, it didn't cross my mind that I'll get better with that little trip, I was just thinking in making my nephew happy, he too was having bad days thanks to so many happenings in his still very young life (he varely turned 8). So yeah, I'm glad we as a family managed to make him feel special on his day. That I got cheered up along the way was a bonus haha

About the signature, I haven't considered that! I was already having trouble on putting an avi... I was kinda used to the plumbob haha but having my wishlist there seems like a good idea :)

@lauravonawesome
    Thanks! as I've said, it never came to my mind that my trip would end up being helpful to me at all haha but I'm glad it helped :) it seems that just having a break sometimes it's not enough, but having a little change on your environment and different people around you can make a great difference. I'll have that in mind :)

It feels good being able to properly mention someone with @ :D
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Enjoy the new graphics card @lauravonawesome! It's similar to mine. I love it!

Welcome back @Esperona!

I really liked the sims Medeival. I haven't played it on a long time!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Current Deal

336 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1530 / 3000 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 386, # 714, # 339)

Upcoming Deals

337 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 125 / 545 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 769, # 902)

338 ) Hibiscus Trio / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hibiscus Trio is not part of any set or compilation (Hibiscus with Blue Flowers is included in Quaint
    Cottage Collection)

339 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1260 / 3000 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 386, # 714, but less than # 336)

340 ) Runway Riot / 742 / 1400 / 47% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, but less than # 631)

341 ) Animal Friends Girl’s End Table / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

342 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 259 / 693 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 969, but less than # 553)

343 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 578)

344 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Window / 56 / 89 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

345 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 784 but less than # 561)

346 ) Lollypop Lollygagger Chair / 37 / 42 / 12% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass; Fortune's Folly Compilation

347 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180 but less than # 562)

Post edited by rnramey on

• Options
    Hey all~ been busy enjoying my new graphics card (and wrangling some demon CC that found its way in). Thanks to @Esperona and a few others not from this thread, the beast has been vanquished and I can now Sim in peace :)

Before I forget, @MariFontoura figured I'd mention you here: this is the DD thread, and all the deals appear in order on the first page here.

Since you asked me about the bakery, it appears 3 times per rotation and will be cheapest at DD 771.

I definitely recommend downloading or bookmarking the spreadsheet for your time zone (or one that's close enough to it, if your time zone isn't listed). Though Jodi/@Me1620 graciously offered to make one for me, I just use US Eastern and calculate the difference myself, since it's close enough for me to figure out.

Hope this helps, and happy Simming everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top