Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited July 2017
    Jude525 wrote: »
    RE: game RAM mod... it is definitely functioning as stated. I had the game utilizing almost 3Gb tonight. However, I also had my first crash on the new system today. Coincidence? Gonna have to keep an eye on that. And start being more proactive saving my game. Since I've not crashed in about 7 months I have gotten very lazy about saving my game and I did lose a couple hours of play time as a result today. But only a couple hours. Back to prudent saving though.
    Does that mod do something like this? If the mod is a problem, that solution might be worth giving a shot. I've tried it and it works great for me, without any crashes (as far as I can recall), though it does require that you go into the config files and do some manual editing :grimace:

On the topic of saving frequently I hope manage to keep it up. Every time my game crashes and I tell myself "From now on you're going to save every half-hour/hour", I usually only remember it for a months or so, and suddenly I'm back to basically only saving when I exit the game :sweat_smile:

@lauravonawesome I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Origin is owned by EA. They might've outsourced the maintenance or whatever, but if Origin is acting up, I'd say EA's to blame. They basically wanted their own version of Steam so that they could promote their own games rather than seeing their games sharing the first page of other companies' games. That's why you can't find TS4 on Steam for one, since EA no longer release games on that platform.

On the Muse Luxury, I find it sad that I rarely find a good place in any home for the furniture. However, I just have to point out that I love that olive tree :love: I wish it could be crammed into tiny corners and stuff like that (which it unfortunately can't :confused:), but otherwise I believe that is one of the nicest plants I have in my game :blush:

No, it actually changed the program's TS3.exe file. I'll have to revert and try this instead. (Problem is that I just looked and can't find where I put my "clean" original .exe file :o )

EDIT: I found the "clean" .exe file. *phew* I then figured out that the file I wanted to edit was "Sims3.ini" file, though I still don't see that the instructions mention this, only which folder to find it in. I also had to tweak app security permissions in order to save the edited file. That may be a Win 10 thing. Luckily I know my way around that. So, all that's left is to fire it up and see how it goes. Wish me luck.

I was going to say that I'd used the Dionysus Sofa in a recent build, but I've just realized that it wasn't that but the Hitting it on All Sixes. Although it has similar lines, so it would work in the same places as I tend to use the Hitting It, hallways and master suites. This often gets around the general style of a house since the classic simple lines can blend in with many looks.
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited July 2017
    BariSaxy wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Savvy Seller's collection ever becomes independent of Midnight Hollow for sales? I see it's still labeled 500 Simpoints but it's crossed out. I really want it and am so close to having enough for it alone (470), but can't even think of getting Midnight Hollow. No spending money left for the foreseeable future. =(
    @BariSaxy Hi and welcome at this point in time it looks like it only comes as part of the world. If you want to look into other ways to get it try the gift giving and thank yous section of the forums, people hold contests you could enter, sometimes worlds are offered up as prizes.
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Welp, today I did a dumb: I got so busy with other stuff that I missed an item from my top 5 on the DD by 10 minutes.

On the upside, I'm on episode 7 of Riverdale and am enjoying it so far... It's a very loose adaptation, other than the character names, but it's not bad.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    On the topic of saving frequently I hope manage to keep it up. Every time my game crashes and I tell myself "From now on you're going to save every half-hour/hour", I usually only remember it for a months or so, and suddenly I'm back to basically only saving when I exit the game :sweat_smile:
    I actually save everytime something important happens, if not I save every time my sims are sleeping at night :D . Although there has been instances in which I totally forgot and save when an entire week in sims time has happened.
    But yeah, usually by the time my play session has finished I end up with a lot of save files because I always use "Save as..." to prevent game corruption, so far it's has worked even when I play with no mods at all... huh :o (yes I'm kinda surprised now that I think about it).

For my DD stalking... well, there's no much I can say, I only have 22 sp and I don't know if there's something on the list that could help me out with my CYS... no fun at all :/

zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Esperona wrote: »
    Jude525 wrote: »
    RE: game RAM mod... it is definitely functioning as stated. I had the game utilizing almost 3Gb tonight. However, I also had my first crash on the new system today. Coincidence? Gonna have to keep an eye on that. And start being more proactive saving my game. Since I've not crashed in about 7 months I have gotten very lazy about saving my game and I did lose a couple hours of play time as a result today. But only a couple hours. Back to prudent saving though.

I actually save everytime something important happens, if not I save every time my sims are sleeping at night :D . Although there has been instances in which I totally forgot and save when an entire week in sims time has happened.
    But yeah, usually by the time my play session has finished I end up with a lot of save files because I always use "Save as..." to prevent game corruption, so far it's has worked even when I play with no mods at all... huh :o (yes I'm kinda surprised now that I think about it).
    Interesting about those RAM usage mods - I'll have to look into that, see if they might improve my game's performance.

As for saving, yep, it's so easy to get caught up in a game that the hours just disappear! Back in the old days my game started getting very unreliable and frequently crashed on save. Thankfully NRAAS had two mods that really helped:

The first is ErrorTrap that fixes a lot of the EA 'built-in' problems and, for me the most important, Saver which you can set to prompt you to save at regular intervals (20 minutes, 30, an hour, whatever). It doesn't force a save so you can ignore it. If nothing else it means I now play with more confidence that I'm not gong to lose hours of playtime, especially if I've been in and out of CAS a lot or struggling to get a Build right! :)

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Current Deal

368 ) Doric Column Gate / 9 / 26 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

369 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 840 / 1309 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 873, # 850, # 310)

370 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 301 / 630 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, but less than # 692, # 742 )

371 ) Aromatic Stove / 28 / 99 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

372 ) Frequency Phosphorescent Fixture / 14 / 28 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

373 ) Chef Jean's Choice Cabinet / 16 / 55 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

374 ) Pushin' Pedals / 600 / 1250 / 52% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 947)

375 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 608 / 1600 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 861, # 824)

376 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 210 / 542 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, # 795, but less than # 529 )

377 ) Sweeter than Flowers / 32 / 90 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 284)

378 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 299 / 427 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 684, # 737, # 536)

379 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cooker Stove / 30 / 56 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 699)

380 ) Relaxed Sweater / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, # 268, but less than # 458 )

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    edited July 2017
    looking back at my last post, i think part of the reason i missed my dd was because i haven't had any sets since 320 and my next one is tomorrow afternoon. don't know about anyone else here, but i find it harder to remember individual items if i have a long wait (more than 4 days) between sets.

i'll be picking up mid-century modern d&s tomorrow at 381 for just 27 sp. and that's my last set for a while... my next one after that is 506, which is almost 2 weeks away (though i have 5 individual items/maybe a venue i'm hoping to grab in that time). in its own way, i suppose it's a good thing that i'm running out of dds to pick up lol.

mmao gave me a nice offer last night: 4 individual items (2 straw boater hairstyles, knitter nights, and the holiday hearth apron) for 44% off! admittedly, those straw boater hairstyles are absolutely hideous and i'll probably never use them, but the holiday stuff is kinda cute... and that's 4 individual items i no longer need :)

i finally spoke with customer (dis)service earlier this week about my own-it-but-don't situation with the buccaneer's bounty set. the rep was very nice and seemed to know what she was doing, but she said that it's a display issue and, as the site is maintained by maxis directly, it's unlikely they'll do anything about it... ironically, though, not a single item from buccaneer's bounty has shown up in my mmao offers since... i wonder!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    @lauravonawesome Same here. I'm only waiting on 2 sets on the DD now so it's ages between them. You just reminded me I missed 1 this morning haha. Oh well, I'm in for another long wait again...
    <3
    Ok, ¡today I got a green download button! I totally forgot about Everyday Hot Summer Days on 367 :D (thankfully I noticed it 3 hours before xD)
    The only downside, it wasn't enough to get the June 2011 Compilation, to make things worse the CYS price it's 25 sp and of course I still have only 22 sp :D

It was still good of course, I'm happy <3
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    edited July 2017
    Congrats @Esperona ~ thought that's a shame about your compilation... check your purchase history, then go visit the compilation page :)

@JennyferLx at least it's not just me lol~ i feel better now :)
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on

aaaand mid-century modern d/s is miiiiiiine! yay! just one more set to go before my fallout 4/pre-war boston build is a thing :)

atomic age comes up august 15th~ i'll have approximately 3 weeks before school starts, so i'll probably end up working on it over winter break. i kinda wish i hadn't missed atomic age at 248, but it was only the second time my parents visited (first for my dad, since mom came for a visit on her own back in 2013) and i only get to see them once a year, so spending the day with them was way more important.

as the sole survivor says in fallout 4: "family is precious."

i was thinking of trying to stay up for the now & then century manor at 390. but, since i only have the small sp bundle, i figure i should probably make it last and focus on sets/individual items; i'll leave the venues until last/i'm back at work.

i don't have too many compilations left, most of which will either be free or very cheap with the help of some generous gifts and dd specials. and WHO ON EARTH JUST CLEARED MY TOP 5? time to go check lol.

edited July 2017
    Current Deal

381 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 422 / 897 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 435, # 530)

Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and then download and install the chair as a single item.

Upcoming Deals

382 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 410 / 1073 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 473, # 406)

383 ) Doorway to Adventures / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

384 ) Country Livin' / 675 / 1500 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, but less than # 927, # 36 )

385 ) Diva Suit / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

386 ) Man Cave Compilation / 750 / 3000 / 75% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 714 but less than # 339, # 336)

387 ) Playground Toy Chest / 44 / 99 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

388 ) Capacitor Counter / 44 / 47 / 6% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

389 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 293 / 583 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 320, but less than # 74 )

390 ) The Now & Then Century Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 404, # 715)

391 ) EmpireLine Microwave / 21 / 38 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 701)

392 ) Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl / 11 / 26 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

Post edited by rnramey on

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    edited July 2017
    @rnramey thank you so much for that bit of info about the retro model t chair! i had no idea~ thankfully, it was near the top of my installed content list and i'm uninstalling it now.

edited July 2017
    just had a look at the dd tracker and it looks like my schedule made up my mind for me.

i was internally debating whether or not to pick up now & then century manor at 390 due to the limited sp i have access to at the moment. but then i checked the tracker, and i realized i won't be home anyway (my follow-up appointment with the orthopedic surgeon starts at the same time as the deal, and i'm usually there for at least an hour, sometimes 2, so chances are i won't be home in time).

that said, i should be back in time to grab dd 391~ between deals i've snagged and a few gifts, i've managed to get my cys for bayside kitchen down to just 140 sp; much cheaper than completing the full bayside set, for whatever reason.

i own the bayside bathroom set and 53% of the kitchen set. yet my cys for bayside kitchen is only 140 sp, whereas full bayside wants 210 sp to complete the set. ea math, i guess?

ETA: i just noticed that there's a random tv in the full bayside set that isn't part of the bathroom or the kitchen set. explains the disparity between the cys prices, but still seems pretty random... like, what's a standalone item doing in a set comprised of 2 comps?

i wonder if owning both the bathroom and kitchen sets will give me the tv for free lol.

okay, so i lied. i made it home from the hospital with just 15 minutes left on 390... and, despite everything i said earlier, i bought the now & then century manor anyway. it's just so pretty, and at that price... how am i supposed to resist? lol

now it and the empireline microwave are both mine!

Current Deal

392 ) Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl / 11 / 26 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

Upcoming Deals

393 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 658 / 1540 / 57% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 252, # 514)

This is a 3-hour deal
    394 ) Technophobe No More / 510 / 1530 / 67% / 3 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 592, # 158, # 92, # 572)

395 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1232 / 2800 / 56% / 2 hours
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 454, but less than # 436, # 751)

396 ) Demeter's End Table / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 356, but less than # 231, # 844)

397 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 252 / 810 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 1, # 353, # 44)

398 ) Louise / 25 / 75 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

399 ) Loads of Laundry / 456 / 1080 / 58% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, but less than # 834, # 744, # 688 )

400 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talevera Tile Island / 28 / 68 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 925)

401 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Bar Stool / 43 / 81 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

402 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 240 / 475 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 422, but less than # 504, # 276)

403 ) Hitting on all Sixes Sofa / 60 / 61 / 2% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Wear (The); Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

404 ) The Now & Then Century Manor / 741 / 1900 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 390, but less than # 715)

edited July 2017
    Congrats @Esperona ~ thought that's a shame about your compilation... check your purchase history, then go visit the compilation page :)
    I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner! my nephews finally came to spend their summer vacation with us and well, they can be very demanding with all the things they want to talk about hehe (they're good kids and I love them dearly <3)
    And of course, I wanted to thank you @lauravonawesome for helping me out in completing the June 2011 Compilation! it made my day when I saw the green download button on it thanks to you, I really appreciate it :)

zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @lauravonawesome thank you for mentioning that random tv in the full bayside set. :) I did some checking and the numbers weren't adding up. I found that there's another item there that's not shown in the bayside bathroom or kitchen sets, NeoRetro chair :)
    edited July 2017
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    @lauravonawesome thank you for mentioning that random tv in the full bayside set. :) I did some checking and the numbers weren't adding up. I found that there's another item there that's not shown in the bayside bathroom or kitchen sets, NeoRetro chair :)

you're welcome! i only noticed after someone gifted me the chair that it wasn't part of the set, but i was also wondering why the numbers didn't match up. glad we figured it out though!

@Esperona you are most welcome :) I'm happy to help in any way I can!

I'm glad you had a good time with your nephew as well~ I talked to mine on the phone today, and I can't believe how old he's getting! he'll be 8 in november , and i still remember holding him as a brand-new baby :):heart: how quickly they grow!

I'm glad you had a good time with your nephew as well~ I talked to mine on the phone today, and I can't believe how old he's getting! he'll be 8 in november , and i still remember holding him as a brand-new baby :):heart: how quickly they grow!
    Oh, yes, yes, they grow up so fast! I remember when my brother first came home holding a tiny bundle with such care and walking ever oh so slowly (the baby was around 4 days old), then he removed a little the blanket my nephew has on to show him to me and the first thing the baby did was open his eyes, look at us and show us a big broad smile, my brother and I looked at each other with wonder on our faces, like we just saw heaven or something, it's one of the best memories I have of my now 8 year old nephew <3

The funny thing it's that just yesterday I was thinking "Oh just a few more years and they're going to be angsty teenagers... :'( " hahaha

zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    edited July 2017
    Esperona wrote: »
    Oh, yes, yes, they grow up so fast! I remember when my brother first came home holding a tiny bundle with such care and walking ever oh so slowly (the baby was around 4 days old), then he removed a little the blanket my nephew has on to show him to me and the first thing the baby did was open his eyes, look at us and show us a big broad smile, my brother and I looked at each other with wonder on our faces, like we just saw heaven or something, it's one of the best memories I have of my now 8 year old nephew <3

The funny thing it's that just yesterday I was thinking "Oh just a few more years and they're going to be angsty teenagers... :'( " hahaha

indeed, they will... but let's not rush things lol.

i remember my sister being in labour for almost 24 hours; i had passed out on the couch, and woke up at 3 am to the phone ringing and my dad saying "you're an auntie". but i had to be up early for work, so i went back to sleep pretty much immediately.

at around 6 am, i'm on my way to work when i get a text from my sister: "it's a boy, 9 lbs 2 oz". my mom picked me up after work and we went to the hospital to see them. auntie von fell in love instantly, and has been smitten with him ever since (even though he'll be too cool for cuddles soon enough lol).

3 years later, i was home visiting when my niece was born. my sister and bro-in-law already knew they were having a girl this time, so i told my nephew that "she's going to be your baby sister, just like your mommy is my baby sister, and the two of you will be best friends". when we went to greet the new arrival, my nephew wanted to hold her; he cradled her in his arms and said "best friend"... i melted!

thanks to my husband, i've gained 4 more nieces and nephews; i don't plan on having any kids of my own, but being an auntie is the best!

cupcakes for dinner? sure! :lol:

Current Deal

403 ) Hitting on all Sixes Sofa / 60 / 61 / 2% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Wear (The); Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

404 ) The Now & Then Century Manor / 741 / 1900 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 390, but less than # 715)

405 ) Window to the Soul by BahHaus / 52 / 100 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

406 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 478 / 1073 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 382, # 473)

407 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 444 / 1125 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, but less than # 273, # 669)

408 ) Culinary Dreams Island Counter / 15 / 50 / 70% / 2 hours

409 ) Goddess Tank / 33 / 75 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

410 ) Bandana / 49 / 99 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item that is included in Quaint Cottage Collection

411 ) Alvar Vintage Shine On Stove / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours

412 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 798 / 1710 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 952, but less than # 446, # 443, # 51)

413 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 779 / 1710 / 54% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 455, but less than # 303)

414 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Toasty Fine Flame Finish Stove / 33 / 90 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 663)

415 ) Storybook Dining Room Set / 220 / 239 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 193)

oh wow~ mmao just made me an offer that's 54% off (i didn't even know the discounts went that high) and contains 4 individual items i wanted... as well as a set that will be free when it comes up at dd 6-something. so i passed. sigh.

next offer after that? 44% off for 4 individual items... 2 of which are from a set i'll be getting free. so not worth it!

the one after that... also 44% off, but contains 1) a set i'll be getting free on the dd and an item i already own (guess my luck with buccaneer's bounty staying out of there was short-lived).

sigh. this machine is making a mockery of me lol.

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    oh wow~ mmao just made me an offer that's 54% off (i didn't even know the discounts went that high) and contains 4 individual items i wanted... as well as a set that will be free when it comes up at dd 6-something. so i passed. sigh.

next offer after that? 44% off for 4 individual items... 2 of which are from a set i'll be getting free. so not worth it!

the one after that... also 44% off, but contains 1) a set i'll be getting free on the dd and an item i already own (guess my luck with buccaneer's bounty staying out of there was short-lived).

sigh. this machine is making a mockery of me lol.
    Ahh, that sounds so familiar! :rage:

Which is why I would often refer to it as the MMLMAO machine! :wink:

Once you've got all those sets though, it might be more helpful ... maybe. :)
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Ahh, that sounds so familiar! :rage:

Which is why I would often refer to it as the MMLMAO machine! :wink:

Once you've got all those sets though, it might be more helpful ... maybe. :)

MMLMAO machine... oh my god I love it!

There's still a lot of the store that I don't have, so will likely see these sorts of offers until at least the major compilations are done with. Don't have too many of them left at least, and I can complete those for free or very cheap thanks to the DD.

I'm in an own-it-but-don't situation with Buccaneer's Bounty. I got the Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure with a SP bundle I bought years ago, but that set is no longer available and so the store is confused/wants me to repurchase it (even though everything is in my game and works fine). I contacted Customer Disservice, but they basically said no one's going to fix it. Just like everything else.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top