March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unusual History of Tribe Arayeo (Chapter 59 06/18)

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 9 - Manikas foolproof plan

Manika is quite focused on training her mental skill, she doesn't even notice it's already past midnight. Suddenly, Daikos ghost shows up, but Manika is not scared. As a Genius, she knows all about ghosts from books.

f2n449.png

"Hello, Daikos ghost", she says, "Are you alright? Well except for, that your dead, I mean."
    Manika might be a Genius but she is not very considerate.
    "Well, little one, I am happy, talking to you. But I am very sad that Baato won't talk to me. I have something important to tell him."

doui9x.png

Baato hears his name and rushes into the room. When he sees Daiko and Manika talking, he gets very angry.

5e5noh.png

"Get away from Manika, you liar!", he shouts at Daiko.
    Daiko immediately gets very sad. He doesn't know what to do.
    "Please, Baato, just listen..."

25ur5uh.png

"Why should I listen to you, you liar", Baato exclaims. Daiko is starting to get angry at him.

301pu9s.png

Manika is very sad to see two of her friends argue. She tries to settle the situation.

2wq7mf9.png

"Maybe you should just listen to him, Baato", she says, "He is a very nice ghost."

13zuamr.png

But Baato is enraged and doesn't care for Manika's soothing words.
    "NO, no I won't. He is a liar, he said so to my face! Now leave us alone Manika, this is none of your business."

15ogjso.png

Manika might have called her mother, but Zaleena is fast asleep. Instead, she goes to her room. She has already thought of a foolproof plan to get these stupid children to talk.

2wejmkk.png

She will brew a happy potion and let Baato drink it. Then he won't get angry at Daiko, and Daiko can tell him, whatever he needs to tell. She is very proud of herself to have thought of this and quickly makes the potion.
    When she comes back to the living room, Daiko is gone. But she is sure, he is around somewhere.

4h9s1u.png

"Baato I am sorry, that I have interrupted you earlier", Manika says charmingly, "As an apology I have made you this delicious drink."
    She points to a glass on the table. Baato is easily fooled.
    "Thank you, Manika, I am also sorry, I yelled at you. It was not my position to do so."

2d7x5sm.png

Baato drinks the potion and feels peace and relaxation flow through his soul. Why had he been angry again? He forgot.
    "I forgive you, Baato", Manika says and smiles. This was working well. She looks out of the window and sees Daikos ghost floating outside.
    "You should go for a walk, Baato, the sky is so beautiful tonight."
    Baato feels Manikas words are true and he would like to enjoy a peaceful night, so he goes outside to take a walk around the compound.
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Awww... I thought I'll know what Daiko wanted to say Baato :( It seems I'll have to wait for the next chapter... :'(
    @roseinblack69 Aaah I am sorry, I needed this interlude :) But in the next chapter it will be revealed I promise!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Aww...Manika is soooo cute! :smile:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeeCattSeeCatt Posts: 12 New Member
    I love this story, Manika is so cute. Hoping we might finally find out what Daiko wants to say to Baato. I have a feeling it's going to be a dramatic update next time :)
  • I'SimshaI'Simsha Posts: 110 Member
    Daiko is Manika's father right? they dont seem to react to each other as father & daughter
    Love is Love no matter what shape form or size

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1
    edited July 2015
    I'Simsha wrote: »
    Daiko is Manika's father right? they dont seem to react to each other as father & daughter

Manika is actually quite integrued by Amazon culture so she knows that Daiko is her father but she still Sees him as a breeding slave
  • SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    edited July 2015
    Noooo!!! Tou must tell him he has the hotels for you!!! ( :) that's right the hotels!)
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
    I should totally let Daiko say that and then correct himself xD just for fun
    Julyvee94 wrote: »

Manika is actually quite integrued by Amazon culture so she knows that Daiko is her father but she still Sees him as a breeding slave

that makes me very interested in what she will be like as creator already she makes for an interesting one so young

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1

that makes me very interested in what she will be like as creator already she makes for an interesting one so young

Well she probably wont be the one to turn the System upside down I can safely tell you that
  • ShannNyanShannNyan Posts: 31 Member
    Hmm, poor Baato, cannot even breed with other amazons females for he is doomed to have the lazy trait. He is quite cute and that makes it even more sad...

Well she probably wont be the one to turn the System upside down I can safely tell you that

I kinda like that because the drama has to come from somewhere

• Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Man, i hope Baato finally listens to what Daiko has to say!

I kinda like that because the drama has to come from somewhere

Don't be afraid, Drama will come xD

@marcellala Yes! It will be revealed in the next chapter I promise
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    edited July 2015
    So that's what the three emotion potions my first girl sim did, do. Well, I hope it works for Baato and Daiko so there is no more fighting between them. Although, if he tells Baato what I think he's going to, what will his reaction be? I mean, he can't tell on him anymore, he's dead already what are they going to do? Banish him?
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    I should totally let Daiko say that and then correct himself xD just for fun

Hahahaha
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 10 - After all this time

As Baato makes his way around the compound, he sees Daiko. Baato didn't feel any anger towards him, like it had vanished in thin air. He decided to join him at the tombstone.

efki76.png

„Daiko“, he said. The ghost looked up.
    „Baato“, he replied, his voice full of sorrow, „I didn't expect you.“
    „I didn't expect myself... I was very angry with you, but I don't feel like arguing anymore.“
    „I have to tell you something, Baato“, Daiko said quietly, „Finally.“

xeexw1.png

„I lied to you in the gardens Baato and I am deeply sorry. I caused you deep trouble and it was not what I should have done. I was scared of banishment. Not for my sake, but because I would have never seen you again. "
    The ghost sighed deeply.
    "The truth is... I love you, Baato.“

2em0svc.png

Daiko's speech touched Baatos heart in a way he would have never imagined. How could he ever hurt this man? How could he tell him that he didn't have the same feelings? A sudden remorse filled Baato for all the times he had yelled at Daiko or been angry at him. Wasn't love the best and at same time most uncontrolable thing in the world? A wave of sadness flooded over him as he realized he would have to break Daiko's heart.
    „But I yelled at you and I've been mean to you so often. I mean, how can you... After all this time?“
    „Always“, Daiko whispered.

1zecj5v.png

„I think I have always known, Daiko...“, he said and looked to the floor, for he couldn't bare to look Daiko in the eyes. „I was scared and I didn't know what to do. That's why I yelled at you so often. I just couldn't handle it. I am so sorry...“, his voice cracked and a tear found its way down his cheek.

4gt3tc.png

„You know, I can't...I...just can't...“
    „I know“, Daiko said. It didn't sound like he knew. Baato's confirmation had killed the last hope he had had left in his soul. „I never expected you to. Not really... But still, I am glad. This was the only thing I wanted to tell you since the day we met. Even though you yelled at me and hoped for me to go, I did not care. I only wanted to see you. And now, finally I am free. My soul is free.“

2i74s51.png

Baato already new, what he was going to say.
    „I am going to ask the Creator to let my soul go to the netherworld. It's the best thing for both you and me. There, I will finally be at peace.“
    Baato nodded silently.

None of them notices Raala, lurking in the training grounds. She had overheard most of the conversation, but her emotions overcome her and she rushes inside.

ddw77.png

„What's wrong, Raala?“, Zaleena asks, sitting down next to her. Raala didn't want to tell her, her tears continue to fall like rain over what she had forever lost.
    Like rain, like rain...Zaleena isn't a genius for nothing.
    When she sees Daiko's ghost outside of the window, she knows what she must do.

34nr37l.png
    Update is out! Please tell me if the scene turned out emotional enough. I was struggling to find the right words.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Very good chapter... And it's sad. It's really emotional. I feel sorry for them all. But it's good that Daiko feels free at least.
  • itzall4ucupcakeitzall4ucupcake Posts: 9 New Member
    Really good I can't wait to see what happens next.
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    The Harry Potter reference was not lost on me :D
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I think you did really good with that emotional chapter :)
  • cpott002cpott002 Posts: 5 New Member
    The chapter definitely turned out emotional enough. This was a very good chapter!